Rainbow Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, Karen said: "Show me."

Jamie pushed her shoulders into the sofa and planted her feet on the floor. She raised her hips and hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties. Our eyes locked as she pushed them down her legs. Despite her awkward pose, my appreciation of her beauty grew. Her legs were shapely but thin, and her ass was tight but her hips were quite wide. Her arms were thin, and her hands so soft and delicate.

Her lacey britches were past her knees, and she kept pushing, straining to remove them. With little support from her unsuitable bra, her breasts rocked gently on her chest. Ellen's stomach was muscular, her torso well defined. Her hips were wide but high, like the muscles in her gut. Over her hips, two small valleys met in a vee towards her mons. She wasn't clean-shaven like Ellen. She had a neat stripe of pubic hair but the outer lips of her pussy were glabrous.

Jamie rested her ass back on the sofa and kicked her panties to one side, giving me a better view of her tulip. It was puffy and sopping wet. Her tiny pink lips were parted and covered in a thin shiny mucous. Karen slipped towards the edge of their loveseat and said "You're just about dripping, girl."

Ellen returned from her walk. Her gait was beautiful in her heels, her thighs thicker than both Karen and Jamie, but just as shapely. Buck naked, I saw her breasts jiggle and her ass twitch with each step. She was carrying a tiny blue bottle and a towel.

She kneeled before me and pushed my knees apart. "You're going to get a good titty fuck, and after that I'm going to suck you off, Joe." She raised herself on her knees, and flipped open the lid on the little bottle. "I love the berry flavor," she told me. She poured a dollop on her finger, then extended it to me to taste. I licked it from her finger while looking into her eyes.

"That's good," I said.

"It gets better," she told me. She poured some on her chest, focusing on her cleavage. Grasping my hand, she pressed it against her chest. "Spread it around for yourself."

I spread the slippery fluid up and down between her breasts, then over the front of her mounds. Her skin was incredibly smooth, and the lubricant felt wonderful on her flesh. Her breasts felt supple and firm as my hand slid over them easily. I had wondered if they were real, or surgically enhanced. They felt soft and supple, but still so huge and impressive, against her thin frame.

"Mmm, nice," she said, handing me the towel. She then grasped my thighs with her hands and tugged me so that I shifted my hips forward. I was slouching on the couch, and she leaned forward and rubbed her breasts on me. It felt great; I stared at my cock as it was covered by the lubricant slowly dripping from her body onto mine. She shifted and rubbed and moved so that her breasts massaged my meat gently.

"Let's get onto the floor," she said. She stood up, laid on her back with her head towards the front door and at an angle between the two sofas. Using the bottle directly, she poured just a little more lube onto her chest. As I straddled her, I looked up at Jamie.

Karen was looking at Jamie, too. Karen told Jamie: "Go ahead, I want to watch you."

Jaime's response was to shift her body down on the sofa, towards the corner and not much unlike I had been sitting earlier. She began touching herself, using her fingers to move her engorged and wet lips from side to side.

I spread my knees, lowering my body and positioning my cock between Ellen's full tits. She pressed her breasts together and I couldn't see my cock at all under them. "Yeah, lover. Fuck it, fuck my rack," she said.

Following her command, I rocked my hips forward and backward gently. The soft and slippery passage she made for me cradled my cock and seemed to get hotter as I moved within it. Her hands were slick with the lubricant and moved over her mounds.

"Yeah, that's it," she said. I kept rocking, but looked over at Jamie who's eyes were closed. She was rubbing her nipple gently with the palm of one hand. The fingertips of her other hand were gently rubbing her clit. She panted for breath.

"Finger yourself for me," Karen told her. It was becoming obvious that Karen slightly dominated the other girls; perhaps Jamie less so than Ellen. But they both followed her commands, as Jamie obediently did so then. She rocked her hips a little more, clutching her breast. She spread her lips with two fingers, and a visible wave of moisture seeped out of her pretty cunt.

Excited by Jamie, I rocked harder on Ellen's chest. "Yeah, go ahead lover, I can take it. Fuck my knockers, fuck my titties." She cupped her hands over her breasts, still squeezing them together to accommodate my dick. I could see her pinching her nipples between her fingers.

"Is she frigging herself? Does that make you hot?" Ellen asked me.

"Yeah," I said, my breath deepening. I began watching Jamie again. Her breathing was quickening, too, and she had a finger inside herself. I couldn't tell if she was rocking her hips or moving her hand more as she was a gentle sea of motion. She mewed, and sighed, then stopped to rub her hand up and down her pussy before inserting two fingers and continuing.

"Fuck my boobs, Joe," Ellen encouraged. "Fuck 'em until you want me to suck you off. Then just get onto the couch and I'll put your cock into my mouth," she promised me.

"Yeah," I said again. I rocked forward a little harder and Ellen shifted. I felt the knob of my cock pop from the top of her cleavage before I pulled it back down. Slipping the ridge of my dick in and out of her fleshy valley gave me a terrific sensation, and I could feel my loins begin to tighten. My balls were dragging against her belly, her huge tits encompassing my swollen cock.

Jamie grunted quietly. "Keep working it, girl. Cum for us. Everybody is watching you," Karen said.

At that, Jamie's eyes opened slowly and she found herself looking at me. I was pushing my dick along Ellen's chest as hard as I dared, pacing myself to plow each of these three beauties in at least two different ways. Jamie smiled at me gently, and lazily closed her eyes again as she continued tapping her fingers in and out of her pussy. I stared at Jamie's fingers, slick with her juice, and longed to be inside her.

"Yeah, nice and hard," Ellen encouraged me. As if she could read my mind, she added, "Fuck my tits like they're your new girlfriend's pussy." The thought of fucking Jamie tightened me up just enough. I rose off Ellen and moved to the couch opposite Jamie. From my new position, I could see everything she was doing even better than before.

Ellen immediately rose to her knees and moved across the floor. "I'm going to suck it off, soldier," Ellen announced as she moved between my knees, kneeling before me as I sat on the couch.

I watched Jamie, who was now cooing. She stopped pumping her fingers and patted her clit with her palm. "Unh," she said in her tiny voice.

Ellen's mouth abruptly engulfed my cock, and I felt a surge of sexual aggression towards her. I rocked my hips forward, and put my fingers in her thick curly brown hair. She looked up at me with her dark eyes. I imagined that I could see encouragement and approval in her glance.

Her technique was different than Jamie's. While I couldn't discern what she was specifically doing to me, being inside her mouth felt fantastic, swirling, and wet, and soft. Each of her intimate movements encouraged my lust. Her nostrils flared as she breathed, and I marveled at her thin lips stretching around my shaft. She twisted her head left and right. She pushed up and down on my cock a few times before I decided to take control by gripping her hair a little tighter and rocking her head the way I saw fit.

I looked up just as Karen turned away from Ellen and I. "She's got his dick in her mouth, now," she told Jamie. Jamie's eyes opened again. She didn't make eye contact with me, though; instead, she watched me bob Ellen's head on my cock.

Tugging her hair slightly, I got her to concentrate on my head. "Yeah, you little cocksucker. Work my knob," I breathed at her. Ellen responded by sucking my dick and swirling her tongue around it. I fucked her face by rocking my hips ever so slightly.

"Oh my, oh," Jamie cried in a high voice. "I'm gonna, uh," she said, then trailed off.

"Do it, cum for us. Let Joe watch you make yourself cum," coaxed Karen.

"Yeah," she said. "Yeah, awww, unh, yeah."

I had made Ellen focus on my knob, and doing so had made me far more excited. But then I wanted to feel my dick deep in her face, so I began pulling and tugging on Ellen's hair to make her bob her head on my cock more rapidly. She shifted forward so she could move her head straight up and down over me.

"Awww, uh, awww, unh," cried Jamie.

"I'm getting ready," I told Ellen. I was going to cum. I felt like I might reach orgasm just from watching Jamie make hers. Watching her masturbate so aggressively was filling me with sexual desire. Jamie began clutching her own breast roughly while her other hand was still frigging her pussy. I wanted to fuck her silly while she didn't move a muscle, to inject her with all the pleasure I could so she wouldn't have to work this hard again.

"Oooh, waah, awww, wah, uunh, wah!" Jamie started coming. As she bucked her hips into the air, across the room I rocked my hips more under Ellen's face, and then I started to spasm. Ellen stopped moving her head, holding my tip in her mouth. I still couldn't quite guess what exactly how she did it, but it felt as if she was sucking me like a straw. My balls pumped, my shaft contracted, and I felt a load leave me. Ellen's mouth tightened around it, she swallowed, and then released slightly before I pumped another load.

My release in Ellen's mouth was almost as intense as the one that I pumped onto Jamie's chest. When it subsided, Ellen dropped me from her lips. She cradled my detumescent member in her hand and immediately turned to Karen. "I did it! I made him cum in my mouth!"

I looked down at my cock in Ellen's hand. There it was: my second ring. Ellen's light beige lipstick was a closer match for the skin of my penis than Jamie's had been, but I could see the two tints distinctly on my dick. And amazingly, Jamie's ring hadn't rubbed off of my dick despite pounding I gave Ellen's boobs through the sheen of lubricant.

Karen stood and moved to our side of the room. I watched Jamie as she did so; Jamie's eyes slowly opened as her chest rose and fell with her slowing breaths. She gently covered her womanhood as if she was suddenly modest. Adding to the perception of shyness, she cradled her breasts with her forearm as if hiding them. From her orgasm, her face was flushed.

Ellen rose and moved to sit with Jamie. As she sat down, Jamie embraced her and they kissed on the lips once quickly. "He's a really good one," Ellen told Jamie, who nodded as if she was becoming sleepy.

Karen stood over me. When I realized I hadn't given her much attention, I felt a bit of guilt. I was certainly attracted to Jamie, and Ellen had physical features that were undeniably alluring. After everything that had happened so far, I felt like I hadn't even looked at Karen.

As she provocatively stood before me this felt like my first chance to appreciate her appearance. Her hair was fluffy and brown, cascading in waves just over her shoulders. Her light grey eyes made her face ring with an allure and smoldering sexiness. Her dark red lipstick matched her hair almost perfectly. I had never considered lipstick this way before, but have done so from that day on: I couldn't wait to add it to the collection of rings on my cock.

Karen's lips were the thickest of the group, puffy and yielding. They looked perfect for a nice soft blowjob. Her breasts were certainly larger than Jamie's, though it was a close call and not easy to decide because Karen had yet to remove her bra while Jamie showcased her rack in that wonderful lacy pushup.


Karen's hips were accentuated by her outfit, her bare pussy and waist raunchily exposed compared to her covered breasts and boot-clad legs. I found the boots particularly attractive. Her thighs were thin but toned, shapely but tapered as they went into the bunched, soft leather at the tops of the boots. I couldn't see her knees because the boots were so tall. The loose fit at the top of the boots surrounding her tawny upper legs made me think of the soft folds of her pussy which might eventually surrounding my firm dick.

Karen stood with her weight on one leg, her other foot pointing sharply towards my right. The heels of her boots affected her stance, further accentuating my focus on her pelvis which tipped forward subtly. Her bosom was full and looked soft. Though her glands strained against the soft calfskin leather of her bra, the material and flesh looked inviting.

I think Karen's hair was longer than both of the other girls. It was past her shoulders, though not by much and it was certainly longer than Jamie's. As she stood before me, it was over the front of her chest and helped framed her swelling breasts within the squared lines of her strong shoulders and neckline.

While I found Jamie to be attractive for her tiny, toned body and curves, Karen was alluring for the sophistication of her good looks. Unlike the other two girls, Ellen was voluptuous and full.

"Those two really enjoyed sucking you off, Joe," she said.

"I certainly enjoyed it, too. Are you next, Karen?"

"Yeah, I am," she told me. "But I guess I have to find a way to get your cock hard again."

"Just give me a little time," I assured her.

"Oh, I know you'll get it up again. But I'm just so horny from watching these girls service you, and I'm very eager for my turn. And you seem to be a real hit tonight; I think you're going to have some fucking to do even after I'm through with you."

I smiled at her then looked pointedly at Jamie. Ellen had her arm around her friend, and their breasts were touching, side-to-side. "After all that head, I can't wait to get a little pussy."

"You're still horny after them playing with you?" She seemed slightly surprised.

"Even more so. It's all foreplay, isn't it?" I asked her.

"Well, I can't wait to get a little head, too, Joe. Do you want to help me catch up? Do you like to eat pussy?"

"I love to eat pussy." Karen seemed a little dominant, and I did not at all mind playing into it. So I made a gambit: "Do you want to sit on my face, Karen?"

She grinned broadly and nodded. "Get on the floor."

After I moved to lie on the center of the room with my feet towards the other girls on the loveseat, Karen straddled me with her ass towards my feet. I looked straight up along her brown boots, the soft hide leading up towards only a few inches her supplest skin, meeting in her most personal of places. Karen's pussy was thick, with large, well-defined outer lips and thick and protruding inner lips. Her mons was covered with thin hair that she obviously trimmed. Her outer lips were a light pink, shaved clean, while her inner lips were a darker pink color.

She lowered herself to me carefully, putting her high heels stiffly outside of my arms and squatting, finally kneeling until her slit was over my nose. I twisted my head and lapped at her thigh, my cheek brushing against the leather. The boots had a wonderful scent, something musky mingling with the raw appeal of leather. I nipped at her thigh and then twisted my tongue around the mark I made.

"Mmm," Karen hummed. Then, she reached down and tugged my hair. "No need for preliminaries, Joe. I've been watching you fuck their faces all day. Just dive in there and get me off!" She lowered herself over me just a bit, and with my head facing straight up, clamped my ears between her boots.

I poked my tongue out and craned my neck. Spreading her lips apart with my tongue, then circling her outer lips, then moving back to make circles over the opening of her vagina, I began eating her pussy.

With her legs around me I couldn't hear much. But I could tell she moaned a bit and I thought I heard Ellen say something to which Karen responded. I sensed the girls moving around on the floor then one of them grasped my hand. Whoever it was quickly took my hand and pressed it onto her pussy, and it was absolutely sopping.

Karen herself was already starting to drip just a bit from her box. The source of the musky scent I noticed on her boots was now clear: it was her own moisture. Her thighs seemed slightly damp, and I wondered if she was a bit sweaty from the boots, or if she had been secreting a bit during all of our activities today. Or maybe a bit of both, that her body was secreting sweat and lubrication, and those fluids together were activating the leather.

My fingers raked and prodded before I found a nice wet hole. I couldn't feel any hair, so I assumed the recipient of my finger-fucking was Ellen. I easily penetrated her and banged her a few times with my fingers before she pulled away. Two hands grasped my fingers and then someone licked them clean. I could hear the girls giggling followed by another moan escaping Karen as I roughly licked her clit for two or three passes.

Karen shifted on my face just a little, so I decided to step up my efforts on her pussy. I wiggled my tongue around her folds and collected her puffy inner lips together. Cunnilingus is one of my favorite activities, particularly when my partner has thick, long pussy lips like Karen's.

With her labia together, I gently clamped my lips over them and sucked them into my mouth where I played with them under my tongue: swirling and pumping, moving them back and forth, then finally releasing them only to force my tongue upwards into her sweet opening. When I parted her lips with my tongue, a wave of her wetness greeted me and flowed into my mouth.

While I worked, I felt the girls to my right moving around a bit and then someone grasped my hand. Both of Karen's hands were visible to me as she rode my face, so I knew the other two were up to something—I just couldn't see who was doing what with whom, as Karen clamped my head between her soft, boot-clad thighs.

My tongue swirled at Karen's warm opening, then poked and prodded. I retracted before rubbing my lips across Karen's clit again. I expected her to flinch, but she didn't: instead, she settled towards my face gently. This signaled to me that she was getting ready to orgasm. I shifted my head just a bit and sucked her clit into my mouth. Her low, muffled groan reached my ears. She groaned again, and her breathing quickened as a rubbed my tongue in circles over her swollen bud.


The girl who was holding my hand squeezed it and began gently rubbing my palm.

I stopped working my tongue over Karen's clit, and pulled it into my mouth with repeated, gentle sucks. She rubbed my hair in circles, leaning forward to press her button into my lips. I returned to toggling my tongue around her bud, and she rocked forwarded suddenly.

"Unh!" I could clearly hear her yell. She shifted her weight again. I kept lapping. "Oh, God!" she said again, this time rocking forward and standing up abruptly.

I immediately turned my head to my right to find that Jamie was holding my hand. She was on her knees on the floor, and Ellen was before her on her back with her legs splayed. Ellen's eyes were closed, her hands were cupping her breasts, rubbing them up and down.

Jamie smiled at me, looking me right in the eye. Her face was covered with Ellen's wetness, and she went back down between her friend's legs to continue lapping at her pussy. Ellen cooed softly, "Ohh, yeah, get me off girlfriend."

Karen stepped over me again, this time facing my cock. "You may finish me off while I get to work on you, stud," She told me before kneeling over me and then spreading her legs lewdly over my face. Her body pressed against mine, and I could feel her nipples straining through her thin leather top in my gut. She pressed her cheek against the small of my belly, moving her lips towards my cock.