Rainbow Symphony On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiiigh....aaiigh."

Karin moved her fingers expertly in and around the swollen mound. She looked down at Mai's face, watching as excitement turned to joy, and then utter rapture.

The increasing spasms in her pussy jolted Mai back to the present.

"Karin, I am coming. I am coming."

"I know, sweetie. Mai, I'm watching you. Come hard for me, baby. Give me a good show."

Karin, the ultimate voyeur, loved this part.

Mai writhed beneath the weight of Karin's body, but she was pinned tight and was thoroughly entrapped. Karin's looked down at Mai. Mai's eyes were squeezed shut. Karin watched as Mai's lips ground together and curled into a snarl. Mai continued her babble of inaudible words and guttural noises.

Mai's contractions grew stronger. They came closer together. Karin felt Mai's entire body beneath her give one collective shudder. She put her lips tight against Mai's, partly out of passion, partly to muffle Mai's final cries of ecstasy.

Mai fell silent. She lay limp beneath Karin's weight. She had come.

Karin rolled off Mai, her back lying against the sofa. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, a bit glazed over. She felt hot, the heat of unrelieved sexual passion. She had enjoyed every moment of the experience, watching and sharing in Mai's pleasure. Some women can take joy in their ability to share their most innermost feelings with one another. These two had such a bond.

Karin needed physical release. If Mai were exhausted sexually, she would find relief in her dorm room later, alone. She absently opened the fly front of her jeans. She laid her hand against her crotch, her open fingers against the slit in her vagina. Through her panties she rubbed her middle finger along the crease. It didn't excite her further, but the pressure offered a satisfying distraction.

Mai had not stirred since she had come. She turned her head lazily toward Karin. She glanced down at Karin's lap, at the open fly in her jeans, at her hand on her crotch.

"Need some help?"

"No, it's OK, sweetie. Enjoy your afterglow."

"I'll enjoy it more watching you get hot."

"I'm already on my way." Karin lifted her hand from her crotch and pushed down at the hem of her panties, exposing her vagina.

Mai rolled off the sofa in a single motion and squatted between Karin's legs.

"Lay back."

Karin laid her hands beside her hips. She was perfectly willing to allow this little Asian vixen do her job. She had experienced Mai's efforts before. A shiver rolled through her body. She squeezed her shoulders forward and momentarily jammed her thighs together, then went limp again

"Raise your hips, honey."

Karin dutifully lifted her ass from the cushion. Mai pulled at the legs of Karin's jeans and pulled them down to her feet. She took the waistband of Karin's panties in her fingers and lowered them to join the jeans. With one quick pull, the stripped clothing came off Karin's ankles and flew over Mai's head to the floor behind her.

"Spread your legs."

Karin obeyed, moving her thighs wide apart. Mai's eyes were directly in line with Karin's pussy.

She looked up at Karin. Karin's eyes were closed. Her face was aglow with the pink tint of sexual excitement.

"Ready?"

"Yeah..."

Mai whispered tenderly, "Hand or mouth?"

The response was a murmur. "Mouth." Just the question alone kindled a spark of fire in Karin's cunt.

Mai leaned forward, her mouth close to Karin's pussy. The outer lips reddened and expanded with blood as Mai watched.

"Your pussy is so beautiful. It's budding like a flower, and it's red as a rose."

"You're so sweet", Karin whimpered, pushing her pussy against Mai's parted lips. "That's what my Dad said about my Mom's."

Mai lifted her head in surprise. "How did you know that?"

"U-m-m, I'll tell you later. Will you please stop talking and eat me? Stick your tongue up my pussy."

Mai put her tiny fingers on each side of the swollen vaginal lips and held them apart. She opened her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and flattened itself against the center of the crease. Mai's mouth worked its way to the top of the slit. There it met the clitoris. It was a swollen peak, fully erect, like a small penis. Her tongue worked its way to the top of the peak.

"Ee..aaiigh."

That first contact was a delicious electric shock, an unusual combination of pleasure and pain. This is the feeling that every lover seeks, craves for during sexual contact. Karin always loved that very first flash of delight.

"Oh," she thought. "This is going to be a good one."

Mai closed her tiny mouth against the nubbin, sucking fiercely, creating a vacuum against Karin's clit. The pearl in her mouth felt like the nipple on a breast. Mai sucked, like a baby suckling a mother, searching for its milk.

The sensation between Karin's legs was wonderfully unbearable. She grabbed gobs of dense hair behind Mai's head and jammed Mai's face into her crotch. Mai lifted her forehead and nose away from Karin's pussy, allowing herself some breathing room. She knew she had to maintain her mouth's contact with the clit it still held captive. She couldn't allow the spell to be broken.

Mai's tongue began beating a rhythm against Karin's peak with her tongue. Mai worked at her target like a clarinetist, applying vibrato to the wooden reed on an instrument's mouthpiece. As Karin's hips began to buck uncontrollably, Mai tightened her grip and moved as one with Karin. The two of them worked in unison toward their goal.

Karin had already been physically psyched during her fingering of Mai and her partner's eventual orgasm. She was coming to her climax quickly. Mai could sense the contractions deep in Karin's cunt and up her belly that indicated the end was near.

"This will be a quickie," she thought, a bit amused.

The two of them thrashed about together, Karin's ass rising from the sofa. Mai's mouth was locked against Karin's pussy, held tightly in place by Karin's hands. A marked tightening in Karin's belly and a sharp contraction deep in her cervix indicated the final moment was near. Mai continued her tongue's fierce fluttering motion against the mound in her mouth.

"It's starting. Oh, God, I'm coming. ..Madame Chang...Maestro ..Oh, Mai...my little Mai... Suck it...Fuck my cunt... Eat me... Arrgghh."

Karin raised her hips fully off the sofa and held that position for a few seconds. Mai held on, staying with her captive pussy. Karin's ass finally dropped back down on the cushion. She was done. Mai lay in place, her lips still around Karin's clit, but without moving. After a minute, she raised her head and glanced up at Karin. Her lover's face had a look of utter contentment, one which only appears after a really satisfying sexual experience Karin had been well fucked.

"O.K?"

"Yeah..." Karin whispered.

Mai was still thinking about Karin's remark about her mom.

"How do you know your dad said that about your mom's pussy?"

Karin roused herself back to the real world.

"I heard him say it."

"A man talks like that only when he fucks. You were there when they made love?"

"Sort of...."

"What kind of answer is that? Come on. Spill it."

"Wait till we get to Moorhead. Then I'll tell you."

Mai gave Karin a puzzled look.

Karin smiled. "I promise."

Chapter Three

Eric picked up the paper wrapper of his finished sub sandwich and threw it in the trash. On the table was a half finished bottle of beer. He went to the cupboard and opened the door. He took a partly used bottle of clear aquavit from the shelf and carried it to the table with a small lowball glass. He poured an ounce or so of liquor into the glass and sat down. He enjoyed the traditional ritual of a swallow of beer followed by a taste of aquavit. He had one and then another.

Remembering The Past

Sitting at the table, he remembered evenings pouring a glass for himself and one for Anneke, toasting a successful client outing. She enjoyed the adventures their business created, including the infrequent encounters with single clients. But at home, allowing the aquavit to do its job unwinding them, and then going to bed together, was their favorite ritual. They were often physically exhausted, but never too tired for leisurely hour or so of lovemaking.

At camp, they went to bed wearing heavy nightclothes, often matching long johns. Here at home Eric slept in the nude. Annie often slept without nightclothes as well, but when the two made love, Annie would don a special two-piece pajama outfit that Eric loved.

Annie had bought it originally as a cover up for cool nights. It was a simple outfit, really. It was made of silk and was a light pink. The top was a loose fitting chemise, hip length. It had tiny spaghetti straps and a deep V-neck, strictly bedroom wear. It was loose fitting as were the shortie panties. They had a loose elastic band at the waist. The legs were wide, mid thigh length, and also loose fitting.

The first night she wore the outfit to bed, Eric rolled sideways against her and began to caress her in preparation for lovemaking. He felt for a breast. When his hand encircled the orb, covered by the silk, he was surprised by the new sensation of her soft skin covered with the smooth soft fabric. He found her nipple through the cloth and toyed with it, rubbing the little hillock between his fingers. He bent his head to rest against her bosom. The scent of her cologne had permeated the cloth. The combination of the scent and feel of her flesh presented in that manner excited him, Anneke noticed this reaction, but kept silent enjoying this attention that came with a new approach. She felt his erection against her thigh. He was very stiff, very full.

Eric rolled over on top of Annie's prone body. His cock fell between her legs against her crotch, the fabric between his prick and her pussy. Eric was normally prone to extended foreplay. This time, he spread Annie's legs immediately, pushed one silk leg aside and pushed his cock between the lips of her pussy and plunged down into the depths his full length. There was ample room within the invaded the panty leg for this action. Eric ground his hips against the cloth. The feel of the silk against his crotch and the heat and wetness inside Annie's body was a new multifaceted sensation for him.

Annie instinctively knew what was happening. She was not yet fully turned on herself, but enjoyed being along on Eric's new journey. She kept a neutral face, but smiled within herself, pleased that her casual purchase had such an effect. She quietly slipped her pillow under her ass, to raise her pussy into a better position against his cock.

Eric started pistoning his prick rapidly in and out of Annie's cunt. He felt the silk against the side of his erection, then against his crotch as his groin fell against Annie's. His cock was alive with this new sensation. He was having the time of his life.

Not knowing quite how to react, Annie tried to match his strokes. He seemed almost indifferent to her efforts. Soon he started panting heavily.

"Just like a man," she thought, knowing he would come momentarily.

Eric emitted a series of grunts as his load worked its way up his pipe. He came in several short spurts. Annie felt the warm semen fill her vagina. Since she didn't experience as much passion during this experience, she felt fully the spread of Eric's cum within her cervix. It was a very pleasant sensation, something she had not fully experienced before.

Eric lifted his head, resting his body weight on his elbows and looked down into Anneke's face.

"Thank you so much, baby. Where did you get the idea for an outfit like this?"

Anneke began to respond, then faltered. "It was just something I picked up. I never dreamed...." Her voice trailed off.

They had been married twenty-five years. This was the first new sexual experience they had shared in quite a long time.

"I know I should have waited for you, Annie. I'm so sorry."

"No, no. It's O.K. I enjoyed watching you get off on me. It was different for me, too."

"You'd better buy a couple more of these outfits. We're going to be wearing them out."

They giggled like a couple of kids.

------------------------------------------------

One night, soon after, Eric came home with a new toy. It was an 8 mm video camera. He had bought a tripod and lights and just about everything the salesman had recommended. Anneke instinctively knew the purpose of the purchase. They had heard stories at camp from some clients about filming bedroom activity. They both were turned on to the idea, but never really talked about it.

Annie's first question was, "How come now, sweetie?"

"I've just got to have a film of you in those pajamas. I want to watch us fucking while you are wearing them."

"They mean that much to you...?"

"Yes, they do. Annie, you are so beautiful. And the pajamas are so sexy. When we fuck, I love for you to wear them. But I never really see all of you while we make love. I'm too busy and within myself. I want to watch us together, but I want to watch you especially."

Annie smiled at him. "Me, too."

That night, Eric set up the camera on a tripod in the bedroom. Knowing they were going to be on film, they both prepared especially for the occasion. Eric shaved. He combed his hair. Anneke washed and blew dry her hair. She put on some light makeup. She pressed off the pajamas and put them on.

Eric acted like a genuine director. He had Annie pose on the bed and adjusted the camera and the lighting. He started the film running. Peering through the lens one final time, he said, "You are one attractive woman, Annie."

She replied, "You're not so bad, yourself. And the two of us have made a dazzling daughter."

"Yes, we have," Eric replied, "and a true replica of her mother."

"I've seen her nude, Eric. She truly looks like a goddess."

"I guess I'll never see that."

"If you really want to see her, one day I'll set up a situation when you can grab a peek."

"I'd like that."

Annie lie back against the pillow, and spread her legs. She unceremoniously yanked her a pant leg aside exposing the golden thatch of hair that covered her vagina.

"Like what you see?"

Eric's cock filled immediately and lifted erect, the head tilting toward the ceiling.

"Annie," Eric remarked. "Your pussy looks just like a flower about to bud. And it's red, like a rose."

"Thank you, husband. As long as we are handing out compliments, you have a magnificent cock. It is certainly big enough for this gal. I love the shape of the helmet and the way it's end tips up. When we fuck, it rubs the top of my cervix; I enjoy the feel of that so much. I even love the way the veins on each side of your cock fill up. They are so blue against the pink flesh of the shaft. That's why I love to suck you off. It looks so great and it feels just wonderful in my mouth. The taste of your come isn't half bad either."

Eric climbed on the bed. The camera kept running. They made love for a long time. The tape ran out long before they were both fully satisfied.

The film was made two weeks before Annie was killed.

The Present

Eric was tired, maybe from too many sips of Aquavit. He went into his bedroom, stripped off his clothes and lay face up across the bed. He stared at the ceiling. Memories began their march through his mind, mostly of Anneke. He had thought the aquavit would bring sleep quickly. It didn't seem to be working that way.

He rose from the bed and opened the cedar footlocker at the end of the bed. He repeated a ritual he had performed countless times before. He removed the small box containing the video from the locker. Beneath it laid Anneke's pink pajamas. He gently picked out the panties portion and closed the locker. Walking to the flat screen TV on the wall across from the bed, he inserted the tape in the video player.

Eric puffed a couple of pillows and laid them against the headboard. He picked up the remote controller and tapped the start button.

The screen came alive, first showing Annie exposing her pussy, then hearing his and her patter about their nether regions. Eric then appeared on the screen. He lay between Anneke's legs and began to eat her pussy. Eric watched the show, staring at the beautiful facial expressions that crossed Annie's face as his tongue did its work.

He picked up the panties and began stroking his penis with them. He watched as Annie came. He saw them change positions. Anneke leaned over Eric's crotch and filled her mouth with his cock. He saw himself groan with pleasure as she sucked at his penis. Her tongue lashed out at the tip of his cock.

He stroked his prick harder, the silk garment in his hand. He hurried for release. He saw himself spurting into Annie's mouth, the excess dribbling out the sides of her lips. She raised her head and looked into the camera, a silly grin on her face.

Eric continued rubbing the silk against his cock, bunching the fabric over the helmet. He came without ceremony, but with a certain amount of release and relief. He looked down at the panties, now stained with semen.

Tears welled up in his eyes and spilled down his cheeks. He tossed the garment on the floor, turned off the video, and fell back on the bed.

He was soon asleep.

Chapter Four

Karin, Mai and the members of the orchestra arrived on a chartered school bus late on a Friday night. The group would be in Moorhead for a long weekend, with a rehearsal the next day, followed by a performance on Sunday at the town's Concert Hall. The musicians would remain overnight Sunday and leave for the East on Monday morning.

The students would be overnight guests at local homes of residents that had volunteered to put them up as a public service. Waiting at the bus stop was a large queue of locals holding up signs with the names of students that were to be their guests.

Karin's dad would arrive home very late with two clients he had taken turkey hunting. He had left the Jeep for Karin at the bus stop parking lot with the key taped under the front bumper. Once all of the students were safely on their way to their hosts' homes, Karin and Mai walked over to the Jeep. They retrieved the key, and took the short drive to Karin's home.

Eric had left the house ablaze with lights. When Karin pulled into the driveway, the outdoor floods illuminated the garage. To Karin, it was a lovely sight. Karin led the way into the house, each carrying her own baggage. There was quite a bit for just three nights, but one of them required formal wear, the standard dress of concert musicians.

Karen led the way to her room. Her bed was a trundle type, a single with a folding bed that compressed and slid under the first. The two would share her room.

After unpacking, the girls went into the kitchen. There was a nice note of welcome from Eric, apologizing for being away, and that they were to make themselves comfortable. He would see them in the morning. Karen went to the refrigerator and removed a bottle of beer she was sure she would find there. She opened the cupboard and found an open bottle of aquavit.

Getting two water glasses and two low balls, she laid the items out on the table.

"Let's enjoy a Minnesota toast." Karen poured a splash of beer in each glass and a shot of aquavit in each lowball.

"Now, watch me."

Karin took a swig of beer from the goblet and followed immediately with a sip of aquavit.

"Now you." Karin pointed at the glasses on the table.

Mai followed suit. She took a sip of beer and followed that with a shot of aquavit. She smiled wryly.

"Strong."

"It's whiskey. Locals call it rocket fuel." She refilled the glasses for both of them

This time they clinked glasses and drank together.

"Welcome to Moorhead." Karin went to Mai's side and squeezed her around the waist.

The drinks had an instant effect. Both relaxed easily. It had been a very long ride.