Rainy Day Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
He & Rachel get together again.
1.5k words
4.19
116.8k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so, even though nobody said that I should continue this story, I did anyways. So there. Let me know what you think about it. Comments, as well as constructive criticism, are always welcome, but flames are not.

It was a long day at school. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Rachel. I was supposed to stay after school, to get help in English, but I decided to go home instead. My brother had to work right after school, so he would need to hurry home. If I took my time, I could miss the car, and by the time I got home, he would be gone to work.

As luck would have it, my last class had a substitute, so he kept us after the bell rang, to tell us that he was very disappointed in our behavior. By the time I finally got outside, my brother, as well as our car was nowhere to be seen. I started the walk home, and saw Rachel standing next to some guy's car. I think his name was Tim, or something. I knew that this guy used his car to impress all of the girls, and always bragged about what he did with the girls he had "impressed". I went over to where they were, and started to talk with Rachel.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing, Ian?" He asked me.

"Just saying hey to Rachel." I said.

"Yeah, well, why don't you get out of here. I'm trying to show her my awesome car." He said, with a smirk.

"Oh, you mean this car, huh? The one you're always bragging about? So, what's it got?" I asked. I knew that his car had nothing special, and I was determined to make him look like a dumbass.

"Oh, you know, racing clutch, beefed up air intake, brand new, top of the line fuel injection system, and best of all, nos." he said, thinking that I would be impressed.

"Sure, it does, Tim," I said, smirking, "So why don't you pop the hood, and let me take a look?" I knew I had him.

"W-well, umm, I need to do some work on it, so, how about another time?" he said. He had a worried look in his eye. He had told a bunch of his buddies about how he tricked girls with his car, and I had over heard it. He made his friends promise not to tell. He must have thought I would never call his bluff.

"Oh, really," I said, "well, you could still show us your nos system, couldn't you? I mean, your door is open, just show me the tanks." I knew I had him.

"I don't want to show you." He said, nervously. "Well, I want to see them Tim." Rachel said.

I decided to show Tim for the phony he was at that moment. I pushed him out of the way, and looked in his car.

"I don't see any nos tanks in here, Tim." I said, climbing out of his car.

On the way out, I pulled the hood release lever. I walked to the front of his car, and opened the hood.

"Wow, Tim. Amazing engine. All stock parts," I said, slamming the hood.

"Nice job Tim," Rachel said, almost laughing. "Later, loser."

She started walking off, and I caught up to her.

"So, like I said before, hey Rachel." I said.

"So, Ian, do you need a ride home from school?" She said with a wink.

She opened her doors, and I climbed in the passenger seat. She started the engine, and we exited the parking lot. On the way out, I gave a small, half wave to Tim. He started yelling at me, but I was too far away to here. In response, I flipped him off.

Rachel drove us to her house, and said, "Ya know, Ian, my parents won't be home for a while, so..."

"Well, my mom said she had to work late tonight, so I guess it would be alright." I said, opening the car door.

We got out, and she opened her door. I quickly ducked inside, because one of our nosey neighbors was out side. If she saw me go into Rachel's house, she would tell the whole neighbor hood about it, and Rachel's parents found out she had a boy over, they would probably kill her.

Once we were inside, and closed the door, Rachel and I embraced.

"I just want you to know, I've been thinking about you all day," I said, staring into her eyes.

"Well, I've been thinking about you for a while. It's been a while since your last visit." She said, pulling away. "I was starting to feel like you didn't like me." She said in a hurt voice.

"Whatever," I said. "So, are we gonna continue right her, in your living room, or are we gonna move to your room?" I asked playfully.

She grabbed my hand, and we went to her room. I walked in, and sat on her bed. I started to take my pants off. I wear wide leg pants, so I don't really need to take my shoes off to remove my pants (and besides, we were in a hurry). I got my pants off, and started to take my shirt off. I finally managed to get it off, when I saw her standing in front of me, already naked. My mouth dropped open.

"Well, if I remember, this is gonna be your first time having sex, right?" She said.

"Yeah, we got cut short last time." I said, painfully aware of my growing erection.

Rachel sat down on the floor in front of me, and pulled my boxers down. As soon as my throbbing erection sprang free, she lowered her mouth to it. She started licking the underside of the head, and I warned her that I was about to cum. She looked up at me, and deep throated my dick. I couldn't control it, and shot in her mouth. She gulped down my entire load.

Rachel got up, and sat on her bed. I got on the floor, and started to lick her pussy. Until then, I hadn't noticed, but she had trimmed her bush in the shape of a heart, and had shaved my name in it. I licked up and down her wet crack, and then slowly penetrated her with my tongue. I started wiggling my tongue about in her pussy, and she started to squirm. She clamped her legs around my head. I quickly withdrew my tongue, and started to trace little circles around her clit.

"Dammit, Ian," she said between gasps, "Stop teasing me already."

I stopped licking around her clit, and started to suck on it. I gently grabbed it with my teeth, and flicked it with my tongue. In no time, she started bucking her hips, and finally came. I lapped up as much of her juice as I could. I leaned back, and she scooted up on her bed. I got off her floor, and got on top of her.

"Ian, since this is your first time, I'm gonna get on top, and let you relax." She said, getting out from under me.

Rachel climbed on top of me, and placed my cock at her dripping entrance. She slowly lowered herself on to me, and after waiting a second, started to ride me. If I thought her mouth was great, then this was heaven. I never wanted the feeling to end. She rode up and down my cock for what seemed like hours. Suddenly, I felt my impending orgasm.

"I'm... I'm gonna... c-cum..." I stammered.

Rachel pulled me out of her, and started wanking me. In no time, I shot my load all over her tits. Rachel lowered her head, and forced the few remaining drops of cum from my dick. She licked up and down my deflating cock, cleaning it of both of our juices. I laid my head back, and closed my eyes. I felt like I was in heaven.

"So, Ian, how was your first time?" she asked.

"Oh... God... that was... so amazing..." I somehow managed to say. "Mmmmm, I'm glad," Rachel said, cuddling up to my body.

We laid on her bed for a while, until I looked at her alarm clock. It said 4:30.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, getting up.

"What it is," Rachel asked with a yawn (I guess she had fallen asleep).

"My mom has probably been calling home, wondering where the hell I am." I said, getting dressed.

"Well, alright, see ya later. Just don't let that nosey Mrs. Jones see you leave." She said, in a dreamy voice.

"Don't worry," I said, but I doubted if she heard me.

I left her house, making sure that Mrs. Jones wasn't outside, and dashed across her yard to my house. I let myself in, and dropped my book bag next to the table. I looked at the answering machine. The display said four messages. I ignored it, and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.