Rainy Day Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of his exhaustion, Carey awoke at 7:00 o'clock on another gray morning. Dana was still in her position before him, but his penis had withdrawn from her of its own accord, shrinking from its heroic performance of the day before. He felt the sheet beneath them and found it to be wet with their juices.

Dana's auburn hair lay over her face, concealing the high planes of her bone structure. Her left ear, uncovered, resembled a delicate sea shell, pierced to allow a gold pendant that lay upon her neck. The triangle in her nose lay against her lip. He raised the sheet and marveled at her small waist that flowed outward into her sensuous hips and muscular thighs. Her great breasts lay heavy and warm upon her right arm as she slept.

Her son could restrain himself no longer.

Carey gently rolled her on to her back and barely parted her legs, opening her furry lips. Still she had not awakened though her eyelids fluttered. Carey carefully opened the small drawer in the bedside table and withdrew the small bottle of lubricant. With one hand he flipped the cap and drizzled warm gel over the head of his swelling penis, now firm enough to stand upright when he tightened his muscle. The clear substance trickled down the length of his organ and into his cum-encrusted hair.

With the realization that he must move quickly in order to surprise and capture her, he positioned his wet cock directly in front of her vagina and drove firmly inward until he reached her base. Dana's eyes opened in surprise, then immediately she reached for him.

"I'm sorry, Mother. I simply could not wait any longer. I had to have you now."

He withdrew as he spoke, then drove home once more. She gasped, then locked her thighs together, increasing the friction of her body upon the impudent intruder. She was tight and hot despite their intense activity of the day and night before.

This time he came in a rush after his fourth thrust. With a shout, Carey increased his assault upon Dana as jets of cum spurted into sticky, warm red leaves of flesh. She twisted and squirmed in his grasp, endeavoring in an exquisitely feminine way to escape and simultaneously desiring that he never permit her to depart his beautiful trap.

Her breasts bounced from side-to-side, her arms fell to the bed as her hands fluttered aimlessly and an orgasm wracked her frame.

"Carey! O my beautiful lover!!! You...you...OH! Oh, Carey, you're taking everything. I have nothing left. Nothing at all. Oohhhh...."

As he crouched above her his long dark tresses surrounded his face and hers, cutting off outside light as if a tent had been thrown over them. Her navel pendant flipped across her abdomen, once more sticky with cum and perspiration.

Carey thrust gently yet steadily long after his cream ceased flowing. As before, he coaxed from his mother more orgasms, this time all soft and sweet little buzzes that rattled her emotionally with their tiny massages of her sensitive flesh.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They bathed and Carey served breakfast. Then they dressed and ran out in the rain to their vehicle. Carey drove them to several antique shops where they browsed before stopping for lunch at a fast food restaurant. At his mother's insistence Carey wore his hair unbound. He was quite a handsome young man in a denim shirt and jeans with a brown distressed leather jacket and hiking boots.

She wore her hair in a ponytail and had on a close fitting tank top with a deeply scooped neckline under her partially buttoned denim jacket. Carey told her that her jeans were so tight that if she'd put a dollar bill in her hip pocket people could see the outline of George Washington's face. With her jacket buttoned below her breasts, Dana's heroic cleavage was open for all to see.

And all those who saw her definitely wanted to admire. Carey enjoyed the efforts of men, women and boys to position themselves so that they could see her display. He also enjoyed his own hardness that was quite noticeable down his left thigh. His mother was appreciative as well of his obvious asset.

"Carey," she said to her son as they ate at a table by the window, "there is something I want you to know, something I hope you will understand. For me this love with you is permanent. It's not something we have now and that I'll get over when we get back home.

"Back last year before you came home I was so lonely without your father and without you. One day I met a friend from our high school, a woman Gary and I had not seen since we were graduated. Lacey and I became close friends, very close although she is happily married with two precious children.

"I had to make a trip for to Mobile for WPKZ and I asked her if she would like to accompany me. Lacey went and we had a grand time. We went out one night to a sports bar and had a great time dancing with lots of people...."

"And I'll bet lots of people had a grand time dancing with you, too," he grinned.

She reddened and giggled at his implication. "Oh, all right, they did. I didn't wear a bra that night and I had on a tank top and that was a big mistake. I...um...Baby, I fell out while we were dancing. My breast came out of my top."

"Well, large equipment that is not tied down often shakes loose," her son retorted.

"You're so cute, aren't you! Are you having fun, Carey?" She feigned aggravation and tried to glare at him but failed miserably.

"Yup. I learned it from you and Dad. So, what happened? Did you have to outrun the entire bar full of people or did you manage to stuff those beautiful monsters back inside your top?"

"I was dancing with Lacey when it happened, and she wouldn't let me stop to do anything about it. She pulled me closer and before I knew what was happening she kissed me. Carey, we got real frisky before we left. She played with me and I let her. It was so sweet. We went back to the hotel and slept together."

"So, you were so tired, you just fell into bed and dropped off to sleep," he stated factually.

"Umm, no. Carey, we made love that night. She has been a dear friend since, and when we get together we are rather intimate. I wanted you to know, because you'll meet her sometime soon. Does that change anything between us?"

He was quiet. Then he said thoughtfully, "Well, gee, now that's a hard one. I don't knooowww. She's probably too much competition for me, Dana." He sounded uncertain and rather fearful.

"She is no competition for you! She is my friend. You are my heart. No one has ever touched me as you have."

With a gentle smile her son reached out to touch her face. "I know. I know, Dana. We're in this for the long haul. Keep her as a treasured friend; I'm sure I'll like her, too."

They returned home and while Carey and Lacey became close friends, intimate friends with Dana's approval, she and her son never left each other's side.

- - - - -

Copyright 2007 Jonathan Stone.