Rainy Day People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,828 Followers

"Rae you're just upset about last night" I said quietly.

"Those 2 guys were assholes" she spat between bites of her muffin.

"I don't think Brett was bad" I said quietly.

"Rats of a feather" Rae countered. "He was probably just keeping you busy so his friend could ass-rape me. Next time, he'll be the one who gets to score and Greg will be the wingman. I'll bet you never hear from him again" she spat. "And let's face it T, your luck with guys isn't the best"

I had to admit that was true.

"That bastard last night really fooled me" she began again. "Tricking me into leaving with him"

"Uhm, Rae?" I started quietly "You seemed to be pretty eager to get out of there and leave me last night. It really looked like you were just as ready to go as he was and with your boobs hanging practically out of your top, maybe you gave him the impression that was what you wanted" I finished quickly.

"I can't help it if God gave me big boobs" she said indignantly. "I also can't help it if guys want to look at them"

"No" I said "But you can control what you wear and how much of your boobs that guys get to see."

"So you're saying that I got raped last night because I was dressed like a whore?" she snapped. "You're supposed to be my friend and you're defending my rapist!" she screamed.

"Rae, I'm always on your side" I said calmly, trying to defuse the situation. "But last night wasn't a rape. It just didn't end up the way you wanted it to, so you're angry. He didn't force you, he didn't beat you, things just turned out badly."

Rae just picked sullenly at her muffin without saying anything.

"What made it bad for you Rae? Was it that you found out that he was married?" I asked.

Rae shook her head no. I was shocked. My friend and roommate has no ill feeling over screwing a man that was married to another woman?

"What was it Rae?" I asked again.

"After he got done fucking my ass" she sniffled "He got down on his knees. I thought boy this guy is kinky, he's gonna' lick my pussy with his sperm running out of it. I've heard of that, but no one's ever done it to me. But he started yelling "Hello". I was laughing, and I couldn't figure out what the fuck he was doing, so I asked him, and the bastard said he was listening to see if there was an echo in my pussy" she with venom. "Then he said I forgot, in order to echo the sound had to bounce off of something and the sound would have to travel for at least a couple of miles in there before it would bounce back. I hate that fucker, and his friend is probably no different"

As I turned away from Rae, I heard my phone ringing from the other room. I hoped it wasn't my boss calling me in on my Saturday off. I looked at the display and didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" I said guardedly

"Timella, you probably don't remember me" said a voice.

"Brett" I said happily. "Why wouldn't I remember you?"

This guy has a serious inferiority complex I thought.

"Uhm, I was hoping that we could finish our conversation from last night" he said.

"I would love that" I told him. "Can you hold on while I get a cup of coffee?"

"Well, that would be fine" he said "but I kind of wanted to do it in person"

"Even better" I said excitedly.

Not only had he called me back, he wanted a date! I gave him my address, and told him I'd be ready in 20 minutes. When I told Rae, she frowned at me immediately.

"Why did you tell him 20 minutes?" she asked "that will make him think you're desperate to go out with him"

"I am" I said.

"You know he's probably just going to try to fuck you to make up for not getting any last night" she said.

"He said he wants to talk" I told her.

"Yeah Right" she said "you really must've had some conversation yesterday. Do you really believe that all he wants to do is talk? And there's no way I can be ready in 20 minutes" she snapped.

"Rae, I don't think he invited you" I said.

"There's no way I'm letting you go out with the junior rapist without me" she said firmly. "Is Greg coming?"

"He didn't mention anything about Greg" I replied.

"Well what am I supposed to be doing while you guys are fu...I mean talking?" she asked.

"I don't think he knew you were coming" I said dejectedly.

"Well tough shit" she snapped "I have to be there to protect you"

Rae and I got changed and got ready as quickly as we could. It took us just over a half an hour. I wore a long sleeved T-shirt and shorts, with some tiny sandals. Rae wore a really short skirt and a very low cut sweater. The skirt looked like a belt, and the sweater's neck showed nearly all of her boobs. I don't know why she has to dress like a hooker wherever we go I thought, but I was so excited that I didn't really care.

When we got downstairs Brett was already there. He looked really handsome. He had deep brown eyes and slightly messy brown hair. He had on a sweat shirt from some sports team and cargo shorts.

"Where's your car? We're not driving just so you can save gas money" snapped Rae. "If you want to go out with us, you're going to have to pay. And treat us like fucking ladies should be treated"

"Good Morning" Brett beamed at me with a big smile. He completely ignored Rae's tirade. "Good Morning Rae"

"Where's your fucking car?" she snapped.

Brett led us over to his Mustang GT. The car looked great though I don't know anything about cars. He held the seat forward so Rae could get into, or at least attempt to get into, the cars tiny back seat.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get in there?" she asked.

"Well, Timella's legs are far too long for her to fit back there" he said.

""Why does this car even have a back seat?" whined Rae. "There's no way a grown person can fit back here"

Brett had to move the seat all the way forward so Rae could squeeze in. Then he slid the seat back, so I could get in. Finally Rae turned sideways and put her legs across the leather seat as if she was sitting on a couch, and Brett slid the seat all the way back to give me room to stretch my legs out in front.

Brett and I were comfortable, but I wasn't so sure about Rae.

"Where's Greg?" asked Rae.

"Uhm...at home with his family" said Brett quietly.

As Brett drove off, the car's sudden acceleration pressed me back into the leather seat. The car's power was surprising, but the sensation was very enjoyable. I could understand why people, men especially, could fall in love with a car like this.

I had a sudden urge to hold Brett's hand, but I resisted even though I wanted to badly. My intention was to take things very slowly because I really wanted this one to work out. He was special to me already.

We drove down towards the river front, very close to where we'd talked last night.

Brett pulled into a parking lot, and came around to open the door for me. As he took my hand to help me out I felt electricity pass between us at his touch. I knew from that first contact that we were meant to be together. All of a sudden my brain just stopped functioning and I saw the future with us together in it. Two things brought me out of my pleasant little day dream.

The first was Brett gently smiling at me and asking me where I was. As I looked into those dreamy brown eyes I almost went back.

The 2nd and less pleasant thing was Rae's grating voice.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get out of here?" she screamed.

I slid the seat forward and took her hand and pulled her out of the car. All of those Britney Spears stories came to me as she kicked a leg out of the car and showed everyone present that she was not wearing anything under her skirt.

"Rae" I said exasperatedly.

"What?" she snapped. "It's your fault for not giving me time to get ready"

Brett had busied him-self with getting something out of the car's miniscule trunk.

He wrapped something that looked like a giant towel around one shoulder. Then he took a large case out of the trunk and finally he got a big cooler out. He pointed to top of a gentle hill that over looked the water. A large willow tree there provided shade from the summer sun. As we walked towards the top of the hill, my senses were alive and buzzing. Brett spread out the towel which turned out to be a relatively large beach blanket. Then he opened the case, it was some kind of modern-day picnic basket. He took out all kinds of food. There was chicken, "I didn't fry it" he smiled. There was fruit. There were cold cuts and chips. The cooler had juice, water, soda, and even a chilled bottle of wine.

Then he flipped the case upside down and it doubled as a small table to keep the glasses steady on the uneven surface.

He put down a nice cushion for me to sit on, it was so romantic, I almost cried.

Only one thing ruined it.

Rae started whining almost from the beginning and never stopped.

"I can't believe you didn't bring any fucking beer" she snapped.

"And why are there only two of everything; what if I need seconds of something? Men can't do shit right" she snapped. "They can't even plan a God damned picnic. You didn't even bring anything for us to do" she whined. "This is a total waste of my fucking time"

"Brett, would you like to go for a walk and finish our talk?" I offered.

"Yes please" he said.

As we got up to go Rae suddenly snapped "You guys go ahead, I don't feel like walking"

The last thing I saw was Rae opening the bottle of wine and spilling some of it on the blanket.

"Sorry" said Brett.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" I asked, in a tone that was much stronger than I intended.

"I really didn't plan this well at all" he responded.

"You did a great job. This was meant to be a relaxing "get to know you picnic" for the two of us, wasn't it?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes.

"You couldn't have known that my crazy pissed off roommate would decide to come" I said.

"But I really should have thought of it" he answered. "Just last night I was telling you that it probably wouldn't be safe for you to go walking around with me alone"

"I feel really safe with you already" I said.

I noticed that whenever I said anything nice, or positive that was directed at him that he turned away from me. It was really cute.

"So where were we?" I asked.

"You were just telling me how you ended up here" he said.

For the next hour or so I talked, I told him my whole life story and he just soaked it up. It was really flattering, and he seemed to really be interested in my life and what made me into the person I am now. I still had that urge and if he didn't try to hold my hand soon I was going to grab his, or something else. Even when I told him the mistakes I'd made with men in the past, I could tell he wasn't judging me or trying to figure out a way into my pants. He even asked questions, like what would I see my ideal romance as being like.

I told him as I had last night that I wanted someone who would take a lot of time to get to know my personality and my emotions before they got to know my body. He didn't talk much, he just listened. Oh my God, he reminded me of the song. What was the line, "Rainy Day people don't talk they just listen 'til they've heard it all"

To me this was bliss, if he didn't kiss me in the next few minutes then I was going to have to take matters into my own hands.

Unfortunately I never got the chance, my phone rang.

"Rae needs us to come back" I said sadly

We walked slowly back up the hill to where the blanket was.

"What's wrong Rae?" I asked as we got there.

"Well Tweedledum there brought 2 of everything, but he forgot to tell me where the second bottle of wine is" she snapped. "Besides I didn't want the two of you wandering off somewhere that I couldn't see you"

Rae was slurring her words and looking really crazy.

"Let's eat" she yelled.

Rae had her fat ass sitting on the picnic cushion Brett had brought for me. She was sitting with her legs spread pretty far apart and her skirt, already too short had risen to the point that her vagina was on open display.

"Why is the junior rapist staring at my pussy?" she screamed.

Brett turned his back to her.

"See, he wants me" she slurred jubilantly. "Now it all makes sense, he just asked you out so he could see me again" she cackled.

Then she threw up, all over the blanket.

"Timella, I don't feel good" she said.

"I think we'd better go" said Brett.

I was livid. I'd finally met a nice guy, or at least he hadn't shown his loser tendencies yet, and Rae has to ruin it. In my entire life this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me. This could have been perfect, something I could always look back on. I doubted that there would ever be a repeat now.

"Try to get her to drink some water" said Brett. "I'll load the stuff into the car and come back for you"

Brett picked up the case and the cooler and walked down the hill.

"I'm so sorry Timmie" whined Rae. "I didn't mean to steal your man. Now it all makes sense, that's why he didn't bring Greg. He wanted these puppies all to himself"

She pulled her breasts out of the low cut sweater.

"I should have realized that once he saw these, he could never want your tiny little boobs" she said smiling. "My poor Timmie, my poor Greg, what will happen to Greg without me?"

"Uh Rae, I thought Greg was married, and he raped you" I said.

"Whoever said that is a fucking liar" snapped Rae. "Greg loves me"

Just then Brett got back. I got up and tried to get Rae up but she couldn't stand for long.

"I guess those French wines are stronger than they seem" he said diplomatically.

"Especially when you drink the whole bottle" I countered.

"Who had a bottle of wine?" Rae slurred. "Hey that was our wine, they stole it" she said as she fell back down.

Brett wrapped up the blanket and holding his nose tossed it into the nearby trash can. Then he picked up Rae, which was no easy feat, and we walked down the hill.

He pretended not to notice that Rae was trying her best to rub her breasts against him as he walked.

"Don't let me fall" she screamed. "If you're having trouble holding me up, it's because you don't know how to carry me. You should put your hand on my ass"

She tried to reposition Brett's hands and he almost dropped her on that ass.

"Timella! He can't keep his fucking hands off of me. I'm trying to be a lady here but he wants me bad. I hope him and Greg don't fight over me. Maybe they should, and you can get the loser Timmie!"

How can this get any worse? I thought.

As if to answer my question, Rae let out the largest fart I'd ever heard.

"Timella, I think it would be quicker if you slide the seat forward and I put her in the back" Said Brett as we got to the car.

"It would probably be even quicker if I just got in the back myself. I'm a bit slimmer so I could get back there and sit sideways like she did before" I said.

"But then I wouldn't get..."he began and then stopped. "Okay"

I got the impression that despite the debacle we had just endured that he wanted to sit next to me.

"See Timmie he's throwing your skinny ass in the back" laughed Rae. "I wouldn't look in the front if I was you, You don't know where his hands might be" she slurred. "Don't worry Timmie, we'll find you a man someday"

The drive back home was far faster, and far less pleasant than the trip there.

We drove in almost total silence except for the roar of the Mustang's engine and Rae's occasional drunken comments.

My life was looking up though because if you took out Rae, this would've easily been the most romantic date I'd ever been on.

When we got back to my building, Brett offered to carry Rae up for me.

"See he's dying to get his hands back on these" Rae slurred. "He was trying to fuck me the whole trip"

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at Brett.

"Please call me" I said.

He gave me a little smile and nodded his head as he got back into his car.

Chapter 3

Timella

I didn't think that Brett would call me. Partly because even though it wasn't his fault or mine that the picnic had been such a disaster, it had been. And really, who would want to go out with someone and risk being subjected to a roommate like Rae?

But surprisingly enough, he did call me, and sooner than I expected. I was still angry at, Rae not only for inviting herself and ruining everything, but for getting herself drunk and for all of the things she said.

Later that evening when she'd had a chance to sleep most of it off, she woke up with a worse hangover than from the morning and yet she still wanted to go out. When she found out that I had no intention of going with her she got even angrier.

"That's why you'll never find a man" she started. "Always sitting around on your ass waiting for them to come and rescue you. This is the twentieth century, sometimes you have to go out and find them"

"It's the twenty first century" I corrected her.

"Whatever" she said slamming the door.

I settled down with a book and a cup of tea, but I didn't get much reading done. My mind kept going back to the picnic, and how it could have gone if Rae hadn't been there. I hadn't done anything like that since I was a kid and my family went on picnics.

Brett had really taken a lot of time and care to try to do something special with me and Rae had ruined it. I imagined the 2 of us on the blanket together eating and talking, and maybe even cuddling a little bit. He really did seem to be interested in getting to know me, and about me. The fact that he just listened while I told him about my life was such a turn on. Most of the guys I'd been with would have picked me up, took me somewhere, and been all over me but it was like he really wanted a long term thing with me. At least I hoped that's what he wanted, because I sure did. Of course it could just be that he was taking a little longer to reveal his inner asshole. Maybe he was just trying to get me hooked before he got controlling and crazy.

"I'm better than that" I thought. I deserve far better treatment than the guys I've been with have shown me thus far. Sure I'm not beautiful, although Brett thinks I am, but I deserve to be treated well. And from now on I won't settle for less.

My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello" I said, still full of my new self worth, which made my voice sound harder than I intended.

"Oh, I'm sorry, if you're busy I can let you go" said Brett.

"No" I almost screamed "I'm not busy, I was hoping you'd call"

"So is it too soon, after the disaster, to try again?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? The only reason today was a disaster was because of my drunken crazy roommate" I laughed. "I totally loved what you tried to do"

"Well great" he said "because I really want us to be friends"

"Friends" I thought, but I didn't say anything "he only wants us to be friends"

"So how about a movie?" he said "and maybe something to eat afterwards?"

"That sounds great!" I said excitedly.

"OK we'll go to the multiplex so you can pick something you'd like" he told me.

"What if you don't like the movie I pick?" I asked.

'As I said this I had 2 things running through my head. The first was that whenever I'd forced a date to see some movie they didn't like, they usually sulked and sighed all through it, and then expected me to fuck them for having to do something that I enjoyed. The second was that I was still reeling from his "friends" comment. If there was ever a guy that I wanted to be more than friends with, Brett was that guy. There had been a connection between us from the first second that I saw him at the hotel, but maybe he didn't feel it. Maybe it was only me. Maybe after a lifetime of shitty relationships, I just didn't understand the male/female dynamics the way I thought I did.

Brett picked me up 30 minutes later, and again I was knocked out by how he looked. I guess after a lifetime of losers any guy who showered and made himself presentable for me was special.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,828 Followers