Rainy Day People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,789 Followers

"What if you don't like the movie I pick?" I asked again.

"First, I love movies, period. And secondly, just getting to spend some time with you is enough of a reward" he laughed. "Watching a movie about grass growing with you would be wonderful" he said quietly.

If I hadn't already been smitten by this man that would have done it; I was ready for anything he wanted to do. He opened the door for me and waited for me to get comfortable and then closed it.

"No Rae tonight?" he asked.

"Nope, just me" I smiled watching for his reaction.

In the back of my mind I had the idea that maybe he did like Rae's attributes and easy going ways.

"Are you disappointed?" I asked.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings or offend you" he began.

In my mind I finished the sentence for him "But your tits just don't compare to hers" I heard him saying. What he actually said though made me weak in the knees.

"I don't really like Rae at all, but I'd gladly put up with seeing her everyday to be with you" he said without even a trace of sarcasm.

I was stunned, I started to kiss him then and there but I wanted him, being the guy, to make the first move. I had the biggest smile on my face though.

When we got to the theater there were 11 movies starting within 20 minutes.

I picked an animated movie "How to train your Dragon" partially because guys are all big kids at heart, and partially because, Dammit, I wanted to see it. I had considered a horror movie so I could do the girl thing and hold his hand and pretend to be afraid but his "friends" comment still had me loopy. Technically this was our third date and he hadn't so much as touched me. I wondered what the hell he was waiting for. He got me popcorn and all of my favorite snacks. He actually spent more at the movies than most guys spent on a whole date with me. Once the movie started, he kept looking over and stealing little glances at me whenever he thought I wasn't looking. It was another of those cute things he did.

"Hey, the movie's up there" I whispered to him once when he just openly stared at me for more than a few minutes.

"Sorry" he said turning away "I just like looking at you"

This guy had a way of really making my head get bigger and my panties get wetter without even trying.

After the movie, I expected him to make some excuse or say something like "well we ate at the movie theater"

Nope, we went to eat as promised.

"I get to pick the restaurant" he said smiling.

He took me to Texas Roadhouse and I'd never been there before. It was a steak place and the food was excellent. When I told him that I'd eaten enough at the movies and he didn't need to spend any more money on me he just laughed.

"You probably need to eat a lot just to keep your legs looking that incredible" he said.

"You don't think I'm too tall?" I asked.

"I think you're perfect" he said.

Okay, I thought, first he tells me I'm beautiful, he's told me several times that he'd do anything just to be with me, my legs are incredible, I'm perfect, he hates Rae but he'll put up with her for me. This guy is getting fucked whether he likes it or not.

After we ate we took a slow walk and just looked at the sky and talked. He still had that habit of staring at me and losing track of what he was talking about. I really loved the way when I looked at him he got all flustered and shy. He even gave me his jacket when the breeze blew up and the temperature dropped. And he had this amazing way of looking at my face and gently brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Your eyes are so pretty they should always be seen" he'd said.

I hoped that Rae was still out when he took me home. We had a very subtle signal between us. If both locks on out front door were locked, it meant that the person did not want to be disturbed. As many times as Rae had used it, tonight was my turn. Or so I thought.

When we got home, there was electricity from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I just knew that this would be special. Actually I didn't care; he could have made me explode just by touching me. He walked me to my door. Waited for me to open it, then before I could invite him in, he said "I had the best time I've ever had in my life tonight" and turned and left.

I thought he was joking, I expected him to come back down the hall and literally attack me. But he was serious, and I was frustrated.

I was so wound up that I had to go through all of my stuff and find my old vibrator, to uh, relieve my stress.

And that's the way it went for the next few weeks. On one hand it was perfect, he thought up imaginative and romantic things for us to do. He gave me lots of little gifts, and cards and did all kinds of things for me. But he never asked for anything in return, and he never made a move on me. I was dying for him to. By this time, all of my previous dates, boyfriends, or relationships would have had their way with me. And most of them were already either taking me for granted or abusing me. But the guy I thought I had a future with hadn't even kissed me.

The funny thing about it was I knew that he wanted me. If I wore even a slightly short skirt or just looked at him, I could see the front of his pants tenting. When we stayed in and watched movies together and I moved over to sit next to him on the couch, I would snuggle up against him and feel his hardness before he suddenly had to get up and get a drink or something. I had even laid my head on his shoulder and looked up at him expecting him to kiss me, but it didn't work.

Another funny thing about it was that when I looked at him, I could literally see in his eyes how much he loved me. It was as if he was waiting for some unknown signal and I hadn't given it. My mom met him when she visited and told me that she loved him and to start on her grandkids.

I was to the point where I couldn't concentrate at work, I thought about Brett all day long, and I fantasized about him all night long.

The few short hours that we were together were never enough. I never told Rae when we were going out or what we did, because I didn't want to risk her messing up another of our dates. The most frustrating aspect though was that he continued to call us "friends".

Rae told me that I should buy stock in Duracell because all of the batteries I was going through in my vibrator had to be increasing their profit margin tenfold.

Finally, in desperation, I decided to try out one of her ideas. I figured it couldn't make things any worse.

"If he still thinks of you as a friend then maybe you should date someone else. If he gets jealous and says you can't date anyone else, then you're no longer just friends. On the other hand, if he doesn't get jealous, then maybe you have a different kind of problem but at least you'll know, one way or another" she said.

So finally, out of sheer frustration, I agreed to do it. She even set up a double date for us with a friend of the guy she was going out with. When Brett called me at work to see what I was doing that evening it didn't go the way either of us expected.

"Brett I can't tonight" I said.

"Oh is something wrong?" he asked, he really sounded concerned about me.

"No I'm just double dating with Rae" I told him. "I didn't think you'd mind since we're only friends" I said listening to see his reaction.

"Well I hope you have a good time" he said after a very long hesitation.

I was hoping that he would have gotten angry, or just told me that he didn't want me to go, or even that I couldn't go. But he didn't do any of those things. In fact he'd said that he hoped that I had a good time. That was typical of him though, since we'd been together it always seemed like nothing mattered to him except that I was happy. So why should this be any different?

I had to take the rest of the day off from work. My eyes kept filling up with tears because I knew that I'd made a really big mistake. I didn't want to go out with anyone else, but Brett didn't seem to care.

When Rae got home and squeezed herself into one of her outfits, she didn't even notice how miserable I was.

"Why aren't you ready?" she asked.

"What am I supposed to be ready for?" I asked back

"Remember our double date?" she said.

"I'm not really going on that" I told her. "It was just an idea to make Brett get jealous and it failed"

"Even more reason for you to get out and have some fun" she replied. "Come on, we've got to get out of here"

"Aren't they going to pick us up?" I asked.

"Nah. we're meeting them at the bar" she said

"Maybe I'll just stay home" I said

"But I already told them that we'd be there" she whined. "And he's a really nice guy, I swear. You'll probably feel better after it, because right now you look miserable. You're doing that thing you do again" Rae had told me, and like a fool I listened to her.

"What thing?" I asked.

"You're getting all wrapped up in one guy, even when something isn't working for you. It's just one date, why not try someone else out, just to see whether or not it's better. If it doesn't work, you can always go back to Bart" she continued.

"Brett" I corrected, but maybe she was right, I couldn't possibly feel any worse than I did right now.

When I got to the bar I was amazed, it was so different from the places that I went with Brett. He seemed to seek out nice places for us to go, but this place was just a dive. It was the kind of place you went to find a hook up, where you didn't want to be seen or remembered.

I got an even bigger shock when I saw Rae's date. She was still hooking up with Brett's friend Greg. I hoped above hope that Brett would come through the door, but it was not to be.

"Timella, meet Stan" said Rae.

Stan burst out laughing, "That's her fucking name" he said shaking his head.

Before I could answer I noticed that Rae and Greg were already heading out the door.

"Hey barkeep get me a brew, and get the lady what she wants" said Stan.

When the drinks were brought Stan looked at me and said "Pay him babe"

He looked me up and down as if he was inspecting a horse, to see if he wanted to buy it or just send it to the glue factory.

After finishing his first beer and a couple more without saying a word to me he nodded his head towards the back of the bar.

"You want to dance?" I asked him thinking he was nodding at the dance floor. Brett was a great dancer and we'd had fun dancing on several occasions, so maybe this wouldn't be all bad.

"Nah I was thinking that maybe we should get some air" he said.

At that point it seemed like a good idea because all of the smoke and sweat in the bar was making my head spin. He hustled me out the back door into an alley, where several couples and groups of people were talking or otherwise engaged. He pushed me up against the wall.

"Damn your legs are long" he said.

"You're a leg man huh" I asked again thinking of Brett.

"Nah ya gotta push em out of the way to get to the good stuff" he said.

He grabbed my left breast and squeezed it roughly. I was so unused to that kind of treatment that I didn't even say anything. Then I felt his fingers creeping under my skirt.

"Hey, you're wearing panties" he said in shock.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked. "Maybe we should go back inside"

At that point for me this date was over. All of a sudden I remembered the promise I'd made to myself before I went out with Brett. I was worth more than this. I had a guy who was taking the time to try and get to know me, like I'd always wanted, and here I was in an alley with another loser.

"Oh, so you get me all worked up, then you want to bail. Well fuck you bitch" he said twisting my breast. "Go on" he sneered.

I went back inside the bar and sat back down at the table. I was on the verge of tears. Just yesterday I was on top of the world, and now I didn't see how my life could get any worse.

Stan came up to me and sat down. "Sorry" he said "You just got me kind of excited and I was ready for some action. You can't do that to a guy and expect him not to get angry"

He really did seem to be sorry.

"You want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"I have to wait for Rae" I said.

"Nah her and Greg will be fu....together for a while. She's a hot one" he said "and Jeezus those tits"

"Yes take me home" I said.

We left the bar and walked out to the parking lot. Stan put his hand on my lower back and before we got to his car it was on my ass. I just needed this asshole to get me home, so I didn't say anything. Maybe I should've.

Stan pointed at a small dirty dented car, whose make and model I didn't recognize. But it made me think about my father's words as we were growing up.

"You can tell how a guy treats his women, by the way they treat their car" he said.

Stan got in the car and tried to start the motor. "Get in" he said as he turned the key again and again and stomped on the accelerator.

I was used to Brett opening the door for me and making sure I was seated and comfortable.

The interior of the car was filthy. Far worse than the outside. I had to move several old beer cans and a bottle just to sit down on the seat. The seat itself was sticky with something, which I didn't discover until I'd sat in it. There were no seat belts. The car smelled like a mixture of dirt, sweat, sex, stale beer, cigarettes, and old weed.

Stan finally got the anemic motor running and looked over at me smiling. Obviously getting the car to start was a great accomplishment. I really missed Brett's Mustang and those buttery soft leather seats.

"I'm not a car guy" said Stan "cars are only to get you from one place to another"

"It's stupid to spend any time or effort on them, they only get older and break down" he said.

"Besides those guys with the hot cars are just trying to get some pussy" he said

"They'd be better off working on their personalities and people skills" he said trying to reach under my skirt.

"Okay" I said "I live at....."

"I know where you live" he said "I've dropped Rae off a few times. Uh oh, we're gonna need gas"

The car was rattling and spurting as it left the parking lot. The motor whined and nearly stalled and we were only doing 20 mph. I got the impression that if a rock hit the car the whole thing would fall apart.

We pulled into a gas station a few blocks away.

"You pay, I'll pump" he smiled at me.

I went into the station and not having any more cash on me, had to use my credit card. Almost every detail of this evening made me feel stupid for ever doing it.

When we pulled out of the station I realized that as soon as Brett called me I was going to just be honest with him. Tomorrow as soon as he called I'd lay my cards on the table and just tell him we needed, or I needed, for us to be more than "friends". He usually called me after we'd gone out just to make sure that I'd had a good time so maybe he'd call me tonight. Shit, it was stupid of me to lie to myself with terms like more than "friends". I loved Brett, but I didn't realize it until that moment.

All of a sudden I realized another fact that we weren't going towards my apartment.

"Stan, where are we going?" I asked.

He pulled into a deserted parking lot.

"Well, we're here" he said.

He leaned over and grabbed me by the arms. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"Bitch what is it with you, I'm getting tired of this hot and cold shit" he snapped. "First you buy me drinks, then you agree to go out into the fucking alley with me. You wanted to come back in, so we came back in. You wanted to come home, so I brought you. You let me feel on your little ass and didn't say a word and now you want to act like a fucking virgin again. Rae was right you don't know anything about men" he snapped.

"Get the fuck out of my car" he said reaching across me and opening the door.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're here" he snapped lightning up another cigarette.

I looked around but I didn't recognize anything.

"Get the fuck out" he repeated.

"But" I started

"I'll tell you what, give me a blow job and I'll take you home" he sneered.

I looked shocked, but he just smiled.

"Either git ta steppin or git ta suckin" he said.

His shriveled up little penis smelled worse than the car. I couldn't tell whether I was doing it any good. It didn't get any bigger or any harder, and he just continued to smoke. Finally I noticed him tensing up, but I moved too slowly and got hit in the face and hair with a blast of his yellowy semen.

"That's more like it" he said trying to start the car again.

When I got out of the car he offered to come up to my room with me. I just shut the door and left him there.

"Your loss princess" he said as he drove off.

"So it looks like somebody had a good time" said Rae as I walked in the door.

She was sitting in our living room still topless and Greg was next to her. He gave me a really evil look as I went to my bedroom and slammed the door. I lay down on my bed and just started crying my eyes out.

Later after Greg left Rae came in.

"So how was it?" she asked.

"He's an asshole" I cried

"Then why'd you have sex with him?" she asked.

"I didn't have sex with him, I just gave him a blowjob" I screamed.

"Neither you or Bill Clinton really do tell the truth do you? A blow job is sex and if it wasn't good you don't have to do it again. It's not like he forced you or anything" she snapped.

"He did force me" I said.

"Yeah he forced me too" she laughed "But after I got used to him he's really not bad. His dick isn't really big enough, but he's always ready"

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Look, you've been moping around here wearing out vibrators for a month" she began. "Whining constantly about how you weren't getting any. So I arranged for you to get some. You don't have to thank me now" she said sarcastically. "But now you have control back over your life"

I could hardly believe the shit she was saying, but she wasn't done yet.

"Look at it this way" she began "If Brett ever gets his head out of his ass and gives you the fucking you need then you can always just stop seeing Stan, and If you get tired of waiting for Brett, or find out that he can't satisfy you, then you've always got Stan as a fallback. What I would do, Is go out on all of those nice romantic princess dates with Brett and let him get me all wet, then call Stan to take care of business"

I stuck my head down in my pillow and cried even more because she just didn't understand.

"Okay, this is what you'll probably do, Just pretend tonight never happened. When Brett calls you tomorrow, go back to what you've been doing but don't come whining to me or ask for any more batteries" she said leaving the room.

I thought about it and decided that was what I'd do. I would just forget tonight had ever happened. Tonight had only served to let me know that what I had was far better than anything I'd had before, and was ever likely to get. Plus, I kind of liked the idea that a guy was willing to put sex on hold for a while. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so I could see Brett again.

The next night, as soon as I got home from work, I showered and got dressed. I put on a skirt that Brett really liked and sat by the phone. Surprisingly he didn't call me.

I gave it some thought and figured that maybe I'd hurt his feelings last night and it might take him a little bit of time to get over it. Rae of course went out as she did every night.

"Stan asked about you" Rae said as she came in.

I didn't bother to answer her.

After about a week I swallowed my pride and called Brett. In the entirety of the time I'd known him, it was the first time he didn't pick up. I'd seen his phone, he had an iPhone. It was set-up so that I had my own ring tone to let him know it was me, and my picture showed on the screen. That meant either he didn't have his phone with him, or he was still upset with me.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,789 Followers