Rainy Day Pervert

Story Info
What kind of person have I become?
3.3k words
4.54
52.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday morning in mid September; my husband was on a business trip and wouldn't be home until the middle of the week.

My daughter was at a friend's 15th birthday sleepover and my son is fishing with my brother, his uncle.

A whole beautiful day by myself!

I was lying in bed thinking about what I should do with my day when I saw a flash of lightening and a heard clap of thunder.

I love thunder storms, but it sure limits what I could do today. Maybe I'll just stay home and read a good book or look at a DVD.

I felt like I could masturbate, but I wanted to savor the horny feeling. Sometimes just having the horny edge makes the day just a bit more exciting. I can always take care of myself later; after all I have all day alone.

I got out of bed and decided to stay in my over sized tee shirt, which is all I wear when sleeping, I know, not very sexy, but it is comfy. I went downstairs to make some coffee when the kitchen door opened. It was Jason and another guy.

"Oh Hi Gloria, this is my friend Chance," Jason said, as a very handsome young black man shook my hand.

"Chance and I were going to play tennis, but my racket was here, then the rain screwed those plans, but I decided to get my racket anyway in case the sun should come out." Jason said.

"No problem. I think I saw it in the garage," I said.

While Jason went to the garage to get his racket I asked Chance if he would like some breakfast, he said he would if Jason did also. I told him Jason is always hungry so I'll make them eggs.

Jason is a friend of my son's who stays with us at least a couple days a week because his parents have to travel for business. He uses our guest room as his own and comes and goes as he pleases. He's a handsome 18 year old who is also an honor student and will have many college choices when he graduates high school in the spring.

"So Chance, do you go to school around here?" I asked.

"Yes, I go to the same school as Jason and your son and daughter," he answered.

"How come I never met you before?" I asked.

"I just moved here during the summer and didn't have an opportunity to meet anyone. My Dad is a doctor and he got a better job here so we moved. My Mom is also a doctor, so she'll just set up a new office."

"It must be hard to leave one school and start all over making friends in your senior year," I said.

"I've only been in school a few weeks, but everyone has been very friendly, so it won't be as hard as I thought it might be."

"Well I'm glad to hear that, welcome to town," I said with a smile, and noticing he was staring at my breasts. I was only wearing the tee shirt I sleep in and it was obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. I'll have to change once I make breakfast.

I just about had all the eggs and toast done when Jason came back from the garage.

"Took you long enough," Chance said to Jason.

"Didn't you enjoy my company?" I said teasingly.

"No I didn't mean anything like that, he just took long is all," Chance said.

"It's a four car garage, but only three cars can fit, because of all the stuff in there, it should really be cleaned out Gloria," Jason said.

"Good idea Jason, one day you and James, my son, can clean it out for me," I said with a big smile.

"Ha-ha, you asked for that one," Chance said laughing.

The boys dug into their breakfast like they hadn't eaten in weeks, but I know teens are always hungry so I made plenty. I was even able salvage an egg for myself.

"So what were you going to do today Mrs.G.?" asked Chance.

"Call me Gloria please, I was hoping for a nicer day, with the rain now I'm not sure what I'll do."

I could have been sitting here having breakfast with an arrow through my head because neither boy's eyes went higher than my breasts. It's the kind of attention I like!

"Gloria, would it be okay if Chance and I hung out here for awhile, until we decide what to do today," asked Jason.

"Sure no problem, why don't you guys go in the den and play some pool and I'll go upstairs and get dressed," I said.

"Don't get dressed on our account," said Jason, I mean you look fine the way you're dressed now, ah shit this is sounding stupid .Just stay the way you are, okay?" said Jason.

"Yeah you look fine the way you are Gloria," added Chance.

"Well thank you boys I do feel comfortable, so I'll stay like this," I said with a smile.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and joined the boys in the den. They were playing pool and I sat on one of our bar chairs and watched. I sat with my legs crossed, but I know a lot of thigh was showing, and the boys noticed too.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I love to tease. I do it mostly by giving accidental peeks, so my target thinks they just got a lucky look. I'm not a pull my shirt over my head in a crowd flasher. I always found it to be more exciting if the person I'm giving the peek to be someone I know. Okay enough explanation of my fetish.

I called the winner of the pool game, so I was playing Chance, and Jason was sitting by the bar watching. I knew whenever I had to reach on the table to make a shot my tee shirt would ride up, but it was long enough that my whole butt was sticking out, just a brief peek of the bottom of my cheeks.

One such time when I was trying to make a shot there was a flash of lightening that scared me half to death, but when I looked behind me, it was Jason standing behind the bar pointing my camera at me. It was the flash I saw," Damn it Jason, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I said, "And what were you taking a picture of?" I asked while walking over to him.

He stood there with a grin on his face knowing he just got busted. I took the camera and looked at the photo he took; it was picture of me leaning with half of my ass showing. He must have held the camera low when I was bending over. Chance was standing behind me looking over my shoulder at the picture. He laughed and gave Jason a high five.

"Don't get upset Gloria I did it to be funny and besides it's a hot picture," said Jason.

"Let us look one more time and you can erase it," Chance said with a big smile. Damn he was handsome!

"Okay one quick look," I said, enjoying the idea that they were looking at me.

I took the camera back after they looked and made a few comments and erased the photo.

Chance said "I found pictures of my Mom naked on our computer once. I have to say I didn't think my Mom had such a good body, but she looked good in those pictures," he said.

"What kind of nude pictures?" Jason asked.

"Nude beach pictures from when they took a trip to the Caribbean, nothing dirty," He said.

Jason said" my Mom and Dad took pictures like that, but I never saw them. I heard them telling friends about it one night."

"Gloria, you've been to the Caribbean, do you have nude pictures? I bet you do," said Jason.

"Why would you say I bet you do?" I asked.

"Because your husbands too cool not to have taken pictures of someone as hot as you," Jason said with a big grin.

"Sure know I would take pictures if I was him," added Chance.

This is where keeping that horny edge I wanted to have for the day when I decided not to masturbate sort of blurred my normal thought process.

"I have a few, maybe I could show you," I said, and feeling the excitement build in me as soon as I said it.

My husband and I love to play with the camera and I have 100"s of photos. I have a file that's just of me naked on the beach in St. Martin, which would be okay to show them. I was nude, but wasn't doing anything sexual.

"I have them on my computer, give me a minute to find them, then come into my home office and I'll let you look. This is something you should never tell another living soul," I said.

I found the file on my computer and called the boys to come in. I sat at my desk and they stood behind me when I put the pictures on slideshow.

The first picture was of me in a bikini on the beach with the beautiful blue Caribbean behind me. Each picture showed me with less and less clothing on. I swear I could feel the heat from the two boys standing next to me. I was feeling hot myself, especially with the boys making comments on how sexy I looked.

The last picture was a shot from the rear and you could see my pussy nestled below my butt. Chance actually moaned when that picture was showing. They talked me into letting them see the slideshow one more time, and then I said we should go back in the den.

"Gloria, they were the sexiest pictures I ever saw," said Chance.

"Even sexier than your Mom's Pictures," Jason said while laughing.

"I have to confess boys, I found it to be very sexy myself having you two young studs seeing me like that," I said.

"I should be able to see pictures of you guys just to even the score," I said with a wink and a smile. Really thinking I wish I could!

"I don't have any pictures Gloria, but I wouldn't mind showing myself to you, if you like," said Jason.

"I'd do that too, Gloria, but in private, I don't want to make Jason feel inadequate," Chance said with a big laugh. We all joined in on the laugh.

This whole thing was going into an area I only fantasized about, but never dreamed I would be carrying on with two boys like this for real.

"Okay, to give you some privacy, me and which ever one of you is showing me, will stand behind the bar, that way you'll only be viewed from the mid waist up, okay?" I asked.

"Okay," they answered at the same time.

I walked behind the bar and with a big smile asked "who's first?"

I was acting confidently, but I wasn't really feeling that all that confident. I was nervous about what I was doing, but something inside me wouldn't let me stop.

Jason was the first to walk behind the bar with me. Chance sat back on one of the bar stools with a big grin on his face.

"What do you want me to do Gloria?"

"Remove your shirt honey," I said

Jason pulled the shirt over his head to reveal a hard tanned body. I've seen him a million times this past summer at our pool and out on the boat, but it was a different feeling when I'm telling him to take his shirt off so I could look at him, and he looked good.

"Chance hand me the camera," I asked, it was sitting on one of the chairs from when Jason used it earlier.

"I'm going to take some pictures for my own slideshow," I said, while snapping a picture with his shirt off.

"Take your shorts off, please," I asked.

Jason pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them. I could see he had an erection, not hidden very well by his briefs. I took another picture of him after he stopped making silly poses.

"Okay Jason, now off with the briefs and let me see what you got," I said with a smile.

He pulled his underwear down and a beautiful cock sprung out and then straight up. It looked so good.

"Oh Jason, it looks as good as I thought it would," I said.

"Gloria you thought about what my cock might look like?" he asked.

I was caught off guard by what I said and then him picking up on it, oh well.

"Yes Jason I would fantasize sometimes about seeing you naked and in that condition," I said nodding towards his cock.

"Do you like it Gloria?" he asked.

"Yes, very much," I whispered, and then took a picture of it.

"Okay Chance your turn," I said.

Jason started to pull up his underwear when I said" keep them off, no need to get dressed now, I've seen it all," I said.

He walked around to the other side of the bar and Chance walked back to me.

"I can't believe this is happening Chance, I hope you're okay with it, "I said.

"Okay with it, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me," he said.

"Chance remove your shirt."

He took his shirt off and he had a body like the male models you see in magazines, he was lean, I could see all his muscles. I think the kids call it being cut, and it looked especially good with his coffee colored skin.

I took a few pictures while he posed, no silly poses here, all very sexy.

"Chance, take your shorts off for me," I said.

"Gloria, would you do something for me first?" he asked.

"I guess so, what?' I said.

"Lift up the bottom of your tee shirt and give me a peek," he said. He had a way about him, the way he asked, I didn't even hesitate. I lifted up the bottom of my shirt high enough so he could see my pussy. I didn't strike a pose; I just stood there and let them look.

Jason was hanging over the bar by this time and they both looked at me. I was in heaven.

"Now Chance pull down your shorts," I said, as I let my tee shirt fall to where it should be.

He slowly pulled his shorts down along with his briefs, no wasting time with this guy. His cock, like Jason's was at full attention, but Chance's was bigger. I never really bought into the blackman with a bigger cock thing, but in this case it was true.

"Do you like my prick, Gloria? "Chance said.

"It's so big and hard," I said.

"Have you ever seen a black cock before, Gloria," he asked.

"Not up close and hard like this," I answered.

I took my camera and took several pictures of it; I hope they turn out okay, because my hand was shaking a little.

"Oh my God this is so sexy seeing you boys like this," I said.

"We would like to see more of you," Jason said.

"I guess fair is fair," I answered and walked around from the back of the bar. I was hoping one of them would ask me to get nude, ah thank you Jason.

Both boys were standing at the bar and I was a few feet from them. I lifted my tee shirt off over my head and stood before theses two beautiful naked, boys. I did a couple slow spins so they could see front and back and stopped facing them and gave a little bow trying to be funny.

"Can we take some pictures of you Gloria, for your slideshow, that is," asked Jason.

"Yeah that would be great," added Chance.

"As long as you understand I keep the disk from the camera," I said, only a few pictures then we have to stop this boys, sorry.

I could tell that isn't what they wanted to hear, but they didn't say anything in the way of a complaint.

"Okay cool, how do we do this," Jason asked.

"We can all suggest poses, and Gloria can decide if she would want to do it, or Gloria you can suggest the poses," said Chance.

"I have a few ideas," I said, thinking they would never make up their minds.

I said, "Chance you take the camera," and handed it to him. I then stood next to Jason and told Chance to take a picture of us together.

I made a surprised look while looking at Jason's cock for the first picture.

I then hugged him so my butt was facing the camera and Jason rubbed it when Chance snapped the picture. We took a few more together and then it was Chances turn to pose with me.

Chance and I did a lot of the same poses as me and Jason did, but Chance was more aggressive and tended to touch me more. He would cup my breast or place his hand on my butt. For one picture he held his cock and rubbed the head of it on my pussy, all this was being photographed my Jason.

I was getting concerned where this was going, the boys were horny as hell and frankly I was too. Being naked with them was bad enough, but I didn't want to have an orgy in my own home with two boys.

"Boys we're all pretty horny right now and I know I need some relief and I'm sure you guys do to," I said.

"We can take turns with you if you like or both at the same time," Jason said.

"Not quite what I had in mind, I was thinking we could all masturbate together," I said.

Chance said," I like Jason's idea better."

"Boy's please this was such a sexy morning, but I'm really not prepared to let you fuck me," I said, hoping they would understand.

Chance said,"how about you give us hand jobs?"

As soon as he said it I knew I would, another one of my fantasies about to come true. I acted like I wasn't sure if I should or not.

"Okay, I'll do that," I said.

I was thinking I would do them one at a time, but they moved right towards me together with their dicks sticking straight up.

"I'll sit on the sofa and you guys stand in front of me," I said, while sitting down.

When both of them were standing in front of me, I grabbed their cocks, one in each hand, and slowly started to stroke them.

One might think this could take awhile, but with two young relatively inexperienced boys, they were cumming in about two minutes.

"Oh Jason for all the times I've seen you in my home I can't believe I'm holding and stoking you," I said

Jason was the first to cum and I was amazed by the volume of cum, not to mention the fact that it squirted all over my breasts.

Once Jason was done I took both hands to Chances cock. "Chance, yours is the first black cock I've held and played with, God it's so sexy," I whispered.

He came shortly after, also with a large volume of cum. His cum hit my neck and up the side of my face.

I just laid back with their cum all over me, what kind of person have I become?