Rainy Day Relaxation

Story Info
Her Master helps her relax on a rainy day.
2.1k words
4.45
42.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desdemona
Desdemona
16 Followers

It's a Saturday afternoon at home. We're hanging out nude, as is our custom. I'm sitting at my desk, doing some paperwork I brought from the office. You have been watching TV across the room. I'm engrossed in what I'm doing, not really paying attention to my surroundings. Suddenly, I feel your breath on the back of my neck and your hands come around me to cup my breasts. You squeeze and pull my nipples and a moan escapes my mouth. I lean back against you, lost in the sensation. A blindfold is placed on my face and I can see nothing. You help me to stand and then assist me back to a seated position. Hmmmm, you've placed a pillow behind me and my hips are now scooted forward in the soft office chair.

I feel my leather cuffs being snapped around my wrists. I like this so far. I feel my right arm being lifted slightly and attached to something. The cool plastic of the expandable bar lays behind my neck as my left wrist is lifted and attached to the other side. My arms are restrained a little more than shoulder width apart. This forces me to assume a fairly erect posture and thrusts my chest forward. You tug on my hips a bit and tell me to scoot a little farther forward. I obey. Another pillow is placed behind my back. I'm sitting on the very edge of the chair. Then, I feel you tying my ankles to the chair legs. I can't go anywhere and I don't want to. I have no idea what you have planned, but I know I'm looking forward to finding out.

"You've been working too hard. Its time to relax," you tell me.

I nod, "Yes, Master."

The chair is rolled to another place in the house. I can't tell where we are. I have no sense of direction. I'm left to sit and stew a while, wondering what will come next. I can hear you moving around and I know I'm not really alone.

Some time later, I feel your large, warm hands on my breasts, pulling and squeezing. Tugging, twisting the nipples the way I love it. All my attention is focused on these sensations. I feel your lips as you begin to kiss and nibble my neck just below my left ear. I moan and bite my lip as I feel the juices begin to flow between my legs. You kiss your way down my neck and across the front of my chest. Soon, you are licking and sucking my left nipple. I feel your teeth grazing the sensitive flesh as you bite harder. I'm panting with desire, wishing I could hold your head to me as you suck and bite. Without warning, I feel a cool breeze on this wet flesh. You are blowing on it causing my nipple to get a bit harder.

The next thing I feel is something sort of cool and soft placed around my hard nipple. You manipulate it and I feel intense suction. Oh my gawd, that's good! The suction is so hard that the line between pleasure and pain is a bit blurry but I want more. You move to my right breast and repeat the process. The combination of your mouth on one side and the suction cups on the other is very intense and my desire ratchets up a few more notches. Soon, I have intense suction on both nipples.

"Please Master, please let me release. You're making me so hot," I moan.

"No slut. You're not ready to cum yet," you tell me quietly.

You kiss your way down my belly and begin to tease my slippery folds with a finger. I think I'm going out of my mind as you continue stroking me. I don't have permission to cum and I'm on the verge.

Gasping for breath, I beg: "Please Master, please let me cum. I'm going to cum soon no matter what if you don't stop teasing me."

"If you cum without permission, you know you'll regret it," you said.

Oh god... I've got to think of something else. Think of anything except the throbbing in my pussy and the suction on my nipples. You spread my lips with your fingers and blow on my hot clit. The cool air against that wet, heated flesh is tantalizing and I try to thrust toward you. Yet, I'm on the edge of the chair and I almost fall. I stop moving around with some difficulty and hear you chuckle. Your plan to keep me still worked. As you keep my lips open with one hand, you tease my clit with the other, watching it become ever more erect. When you are satisfied with the results, you apply another suction cup to my clit and labia.

"Oh Master,its sooo good. Please, please let me cum. Please, I need you inside me and I need to cum."

The suction is strong but at the same time, not quite enough stimulus. It's frustrating and I want sensation on my clit. For the moment, I'm in limbo and completely at your mercy. I hear the sound of a vibe being turned on. Uh oh. He's evil, I think to myself.

You touch the vibe to the suction cups on my nipples, one at a time and a scream tears through me. I begin squirming in my seat. It's an incredible sensation and I want more.

I hear you laughing quietly. My juices are leaking onto the chair; I can smell my own arousal and know you can too. You lightly tease me with the vibe, just touching it randomly on my body and I feel like everything is connected to my pussy and nipples. Then, you apply the vibe to the suction cup on my clit and I almost come up off the chair. I'm moaning and screaming, almost out of control and I fight not to cum under the onslaught of pleasure. This kind of torture is almost worse than pain.

You kiss my lips, thrusting your tongue deep into my mouth as you slide a thick finger deep into my pussy and massage my g-spot. You are truly testing my submission, pushing me to the edge where I may have no choice about obeying you. I struggle not to cum as we kiss and you tease me with your finger and the vibrator.

You withdraw your finger, as I spasm against you, not wanting to release you from inside me. The buzzing sound stops and your finger is placed against my lips. I lick and clean it for you without thinking. I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. I love the way you tease me and I'm so turned on. I want more. I want to cum. I want to be teased. I want to be fucked. I want to please you. I can't think of anything except: I want.

"Hmmm, I think this suction cup has been on here long enough," you say.

Roughly, you pull it off my left nipple and flick the swollen nub with your tongue. Holy shit! Who knew I could be this sensitive? I scream and try to arch forward, wanting more. You do the same to my right breast. Then, I feel the prick of the vampire glove. You are gently teasing and squeezing my supersensitive breasts with the glove. The spikes, which I love under any circumstances, are even more delicious now. I've never felt anything like it and my chest heaves as I breathe harder and attempt to hold still.

"I think my slave likes this. Doesn't she?"

At this point, I'm almost sobbing. I need release so badly. "Yes Master, I love it," is all I can manage to gasp out.

I feel the cuffs on my ankles being released and you help me stand, still blindfolded and shackled to the bar behind my neck. You hook a finger through the ring on my collar and lead me forward. I stumble blindly after you, neither knowing nor caring where we are going. I only know that I will follow you anywhere. I hear you open a door and feel the warm, damp outside air. Its been raining off and on all afternoon.

"Lets go outside for a while, my pet. I think its time to relax on the porch."

I follow quietly, but inside I'm scared to death someone will see me. I'm naked, blindfolded and restrained. I know the likelihood of being seen is slim to none, given the layout of our backyard, but still, its kind of scary.

Pushing me to my knees, you growl: "Show the neighbors what a slut you are. Suck your Master's cock."

As I open my mouth to comply, you pull me to you by the hair. As I taste your precum and your skin, all other considerations are gone. Who cares if someone sees me? I'm pleasuring my Master. I suck and lick like the slave I am.

I hear it begin to rain again; it sounds like a gentle shower and it smells good out here. You pull my head away from your cock and help me to my feet.

"Lets go out in the rain, slave, I'm hot and I want to cool off."

You lead me out into the summer shower. The cool water feels so delicious on my skin. The contrast to my heated flesh is incredible and I revel in it. You pull me to you. I feel your chest against my back and your hard cock against my ass. As we stand out in the rain, you pull and twist my nipples. I bite my lip and struggle not to cry out as I rub myself up and down on your body. I don't want to attract the neighborhood watch by making too much noise. Meanwhile, my clit is beginning to ache. The suction cup is still there and it's driving me crazy.

After a time, you lead me inside and begin to dry us off a little. I'm led through the house. My sense of direction has long since evaporated. I feel the mattress against my knees. You turn me around and sit me down on the bed. You release my arms and the bar is moved away. I stretch my arms gratefully.

"Move back on the bed and get in position."

I obey as I feel the mattress shift under your weight. I spread my legs as wide as possible. You move between them and get close to me. I can feel your hard cock against my slit. You tap the suction cup and I groan.

"Do you want me to remove it?" you ask.

"Yes, please Master. Please take it off."

Suddenly, you pull it loose and my swollen clit is exposed to the air. You tease it with a finger and I writhe under your touch, moaning at the new and intense feeling. You slap my clit with your cock several times and I almost come up off the bed. You thrust deep inside me, fucking hard as I cry out in pleasure.

"Master, please, please let me cum," I beg.

"Not yet," you grunt as you continue to take me roughly.

I pant and give in to the feeling of being used by my beloved. I want you to take me. I want you to enjoy it. You slow down your thrusting and stop. What's going on? I wonder. I'm a little anxious because I'm so aroused; I'm about to die.

I feel the mattress shift again, but you aren't pulling out of me. OK, I think, he's up to something. He isn't going to stop yet. Relief washes through me only to be replaced with anticipation. I hear the tell tale buzz of a vibe being turned on. You place it against my clit, sending me into a frenzy and begin fucking me again. Arching up to meet you, I scream in pleasure.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Master, I belong to you," I pant.

"That's right. You're mine forever."

With that, you start thrusting hard as you increase up the speed on the vibe. My hands clench the sheets, my toes curl and my head thrashes from side to side as I howl in response.

"Cum for me slave. Cum on this cock while I cum inside you."

I scream as the orgasm takes me away. I'm riding you, loving you, belonging to you. Aware of nothing else but the white-hot pleasure you give me. I feel the heat of your release spurting deep inside me and the waves keep washing over me.

"Relax my love. Come back to your master," I hear your soft whisper as if from a distance. My breathing slowly returns to normal as I melt into your arms.

Desdemona
Desdemona
16 Followers