Rainy Night in the Car

Story Info
A coed's first time is in the car.
822 words
3.32
117.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy night and my friends and we decided to go out to eat. We met at a parking lot nearby so we could ride to the restaurant together. Only one of my friends had a girlfriend and she was hot. Her name was Kelly, she was about 5'7, 120 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes, 32B breast and had the tightest little butt. After we had all ate my friend John invited us all back to his house to play video games. Me and David my best friend with the hot girlfriend went back to the parking lot on the way there Kelly told David she had to be home early and would have to take her own car. I saw this as my opportunity to move in on her I told Kelly I would be coming back by here and could bring her back to her car since I would be leaving at 10 p.m. My best friend David said it was good idea he trusted me with Kelly. I dropped them off so David could get his car and meet us at John's. When we got to John's we played a few video games sometimes I noticed Kelly was looking at me but when I would look she would glance back. Eventually it was time for me to go and Kelly said her goodbye to her boyfriend.

We got in the car and I started driving. We were about 15 minutes away from Kelly's car and we talked about random stuff on the way until she asked me if I thought she was pretty. I told her she was beautiful and David was a lucky guy. The she told me she noticed I was looking at her tonight. I denied it and told her she was looking at me. She kind of laughed and smiled. All of the sudden she put her hand on my leg and started to move closer to my cock. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she wanted me. Soon she started to move her hand closer to my cock while I was driving I felt it getting hard and pulled off the road onto a dirt road and stopped the car. I looked at Kelly and asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this. She said "yes". We crawled in the back seat and started making out. While making out she rubbed my cock under my pants it was getting hard. Then she got down and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Her eye's got big and she told me it was the biggest she had ever seen. I told her it was only 8 inches. The she told me it was thick to. She started sucking on it but couldn't stick it all in her mouth. I brushed her hair with my hand while she sucked then felt I was about to cum. I told her and she started sucking harder. I came all in her mouth and she swallowed every bit. Then she told me it was her turn for me to eat her out.

I slid over on the seat and she got up on it. She took her shirt and bra off. There I saw her perfect breast. I grabbed them and rubbed my fingers over her nipples they were so hard. I started sucking on them and she began to moan. I decided it was time to eat her out. I pulled her pants and panty's off and saw she had a perfect shaved little pussy. It was glistening from being wet. When I started to lick she told me she was a virgin. I thought wow and you can suck cock like that. I started licking her pussy and stuck my tongue inside her and licked her clit. She began to moan and started cumming. I raised up with my hard cock at full attention and put it at her pussy lips. Her breathing started to get faster when she saw my cock was about to be inside her. I pushed in slowly and she began to scream. I left my cock insider her so she could get used to it and she calmed down. I started fucking her and her pussy was so tight. Then I wanted to do it doggie style so I could see her butt. She got on all fours and arched her back so I could see her pussy. I stuck my cock in and began fucking her from behind. I didn't have a condom on but she told me to cum in her. I eventually came deep inside her. It felt so good. We got dressed and I started back driving her to her car. We still sometimes fuck and my best friend doesn't even know it. Kelly had nothing to complain about after all now she gets two cocks.