Rainy Summer's Eve

Story Info
Summer sprinkle satisfies a fantasy for two.
775 words
3.71
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyala
Nyala
3 Followers

We're in the woods! It's a warm summers night, as we look up to see the clouds gathering, "Perfect," you say. We set up camp and make sure everything is just the way we wanted it. We sit back and wait for the rain to wash down upon us. I've told you my secrets many times wishing you were there to act upon them, but you're here now and we are acting on them. Time slowly trickles by. I'm watching you your watching me. I lean over and kiss you fully on the mouth working my tongue deep inside , tasting you, craving for more. I push you down onto your back so you are laying flat on the blankets we have spread out. I climb on top of you and forcefully take control of your body. you don't fight you slowly give yourself to me, wanting me, needing me.

I tell you another secret and watch your eyes flutter with arousal thinking of the time when you suspected but didn't know. I kiss you again wanting it to never stop, searching for air it seems like eternity has passed before we break that special feeling bond we just held closely. I look back at sky as I take my top off revealing my breast to you.

"It looks like rain," I say smiling down upon you. You reach up to grab my tits, I push your hands away. You start taking your shirt off and I help you pulling it over your head and off. You smile up at me with a lustful repose, and a hope for the power back that you so love to control. I give in to your eyes, you turn the tables and place me on my back on top of the blanket slowly you kiss down my neck to my breast.

Encircling each one you bite down on to my hard nipples chewing them softly making me wince with the pleasure and pain of the effect you are having. I look into your eyes and tell you more. Slowly you kiss down to my belly button and tease it making me wiggle with passion. you look up into my eyes and slowly start to slide my shorts down off thighs, grinning at the fact that I'm wearing no panties and the state of my arousal. I moan feeling your tongue on my center, probing, diving into its depths and getting lost in its endless seas. I love the way you feel, sliding your tongue around inside me teasing my clit but never quite....your there sucking on my clit like a mini cock, marveling at its size and how big it continues to get swelling with lust. Moaning I notice its raining, but there's no thundering or lightening, I glance into your face and tell you to take me. Taking of your shorts you slide in between my legs tickling my cunt with your hard dick, teasing, teasing , I shove myself onto your dick hoping to feel its fullness inside of me but you raise up pushing my body back down telling me to wait patiently.

You slowly stroke your cock up and down my pussy getting it wet with my own juices loving the feeling of its silky, velvety folds. I touch you sensually. Then I hear it a bang of thunder and thrust deeply into me filling me up, you look down an smile and say, "See all things come to those who wait"! I laugh at your logic of the situation. You work your dick into my box and start to love me in only a way that you can, bringing me close and closer. I feel it, what I've been waiting for all night, my release and the achievement of my fantasy coming true.

You pick up pace and forcefully thrust harder, and harder inside of me making me whimper with pleasure, I can feel my orgasm building up closer , closer, closer. I cum hard never releasing the hold you have upon me enjoying the feeling you have just given me, my cunt spasms around your dick making you cum with total release.

I slowly cummmmm down from my orgasm and you continue to thrust your dick inside of me releasing everything you have for now. I lovingly remember when I met you, I knew you would be the one to make my fantasy's come true, I was right. I smile into your eyes as you lean down to kiss me, loving your feel I think of what's next, knowing you will give me he tender and sweet release only you can deliver...

Nyala
Nyala
3 Followers