Rainy's Day Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns hubby enjoys her exhibitionist tendencies.
7.5k words
4.54
73k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
329 Followers

I'm finally getting around to telling this story about my forty-fifth birthday, which actually occurred in 2004. Sure, I was feeling pretty melancholy at the time. Not that I felt old, or even do now. I'm actually in very good physical shape and most people think I'm in my thirty's. But that was one of the things that made me anxious about this significant event. I didn't want to think about the possibility of not feeling this good in the not too distant future, especially given that my wife Rainy is six years younger than me.

Yes, her name is Rainy. Her hippie parents got a vision, likely from sensimilla weed, that her name should be Rainbow. Yep! So that worked out until about fifth grade when the trip to Sugar Mountain was over and her friends shortened it to Rainy, just because Rainbow was a bit too corny for them. They'd seen enough rainbows in art class by then.

My wife is a big reason for my good health. Not only does she keep me organically fed, except for my forays to my favorite steak house, but we both exercise regularly. Rainy swims like a fish and does some cycling. I do cycling and some weight training. Rainy's appearance certainly gives me incentive for keeping fit. As I said, she's six years my junior, five-foot four-inches tall, and about one hundred twenty five pounds, all of which fit in a very curvy frame. Her blond/brown curly hair is very full and striking, especially if she wears a dark blouse or sweater. Her hair is very similar to Charlize Theron's in the movie "Devil's Advocate", meaning 'hot'!

I met Rainy at a cycling event in 1984. She was a volunteer for the event (she was very into volunteering at that time in her life). At the end of the half-century ride, while other riders took cups of water from the volunteers and poured it over their heads, I took one look from this striking woman and splashed the cup of water hard against my face, shook it off, and stared at her. "Wow, you're not a mirage?"

That was my opening line. It was corny, but Rainy didn't get it anyway. She instead answered with this overwhelming compassion, "Oh you poor guy, you must be exhausted! Here, drink it this time, then sit down on the grass hill behind us and cool off." As she turned to get more water, I noticed her full breasts filling out her tank top. Her jeans were worn, but snug in all the right places. They were also low on her waist. My view of her from the perch on the grass hill convinced me of how absolutely stunning she was. And she wore no makeup at all! I even forgot to go look up at the finish standings, which until that moment was my entire motivation that day. I tried to tell her my name, which is Chuck, but she thought I said "shucks" and we left it at that.

Thereafter, I found any excuse to volunteer or be in any event at which Rainy was also scheduled. I got her address by offering to send her a 'thank you for saving my life' card; I was able to look up her address based upon the phone number. Sure it was her beauty that struck me, but it was also that sound of compassion in her voice. She had this innocence and nonchalance about her that must've come from her hippie parents. Rainy never thought any situation was bad. It was a miracle that someone didn't take advantage of her obliviousness.

Soon after we started dating Rainy told me that she and her entire family would skinny dip at a lake where they and some friends gathered every year. "Rainy, when you're eight years old, nobody really notices or cares." I remember saying dismissively about something she thought would get my attention. But then I thought that her Mom might have been a looker too and wondered about the whole scene of weed and free love around my Rainy.

"We went every year until I was sixteen." she replied naively. She showed me pictures of herself at that age and she already had that look of innocence on a face that was connected to a fantastic body."

When it dawned on me then that she swam in the nude looking like that in public. I got very aroused! "Holy crap!" I thought. "Didn't she realize the effect she was likely having on the men there? What the hell was her Mom and Dad thinking (or smoking)?"

"Didn't anybody ... you know ... make a pass at you?" I said thinking about all the guys ogling her while she walked into and out of the water showing off those beautiful curves.

Rainy looked at me like a dog that tilts its head sideways. "What do you mean? All the families were close and we all knew each other since childhood." She was putting some laundry away as she spoke and added after she thought about it more. "My parents and all of those people thought the body was a beautiful gift of nature. I don't think anyone noticed me particularly because almost all of the people there swam nude."

Her parents must've been in a commune or were naturalists. I'm sure many of the 'other' men in the community at that time were likely admiring Rainy's body, but also imagining some further investigation. Thank goodness no one acted on his or her feelings. Maybe they were all too stoned to try anything or maybe her parents did notice her getting a bit more attention than usual and stopped going. Or perhaps I'm just someone who equates nude women with sex, though I don't seem to be alone in that regard.

That was my first hint that Rainy had little sense of inhibition. She didn't think about nudity as sexual. It was just natural. I was the first person to question her obliviousness to being nude around the house, changing, or wearing limited clothing in public places.

One of my first memories of this was waiting for a shuttle in a tourist area in Arizona in 1990. Rainy was wearing runner style shorts while sitting on a wood tie in the parking lot. Her legs were spread apart to accommodate the backpack parked on the ground between her feet.

Perhaps a little background is needed to appreciate the circumstance. We had gone for a quick dip at the hotel spa earlier that morning. The spa building was about five minutes walk from our room since the hotel was more like a campus than one large edifice. I had asked the attendant to inform us when our shuttle was leaving. He did his best, but we realized we had no time to get back to the room, change, and still make it back to the main lobby where the shuttle bus was waiting. So we ran into the nicely appointed bathrooms at the spa instead.

I found out later that Rainy hadn't packed fresh underwear, and didn't like the idea of putting on the ones she wore that morning either, so she just didn't wear any! I first noticed her missing bra as we boarded the shuttle and her nipples stiffened in the air conditioning. "Uh Rainy, I think you forgot something?"

She looked to where my eyes were focused. "I know. I forget to bring a change and hate putting on old stuff after showering, yuck."

"We could have gone back to the room and gotten a later shuttle?" I inquired.

"Too much hassle, I'll be fine." She responded, but noticed my raised eyebrows and dopey smile. "I'll be doing a lot of this today." She laughed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I guess." I shrugged. Nobody knew us here and I'd seen other woman dressed similarly in Arizona. They just didn't ooze sex the way Rainy did. It's hard to explain, but when people see her they think she's sexy.

So there she was sitting on that wooden tie in her running shorts. She was sitting in a kind of relaxed lotus position, her butt down low to the ground, her legs crossed at the ankles, her knees bent and supporting her elbows. She was showing a lot of leg; right about up to her ass in fact!

Then she put her arms back behind her and stretched her left leg out. The shorts loosened around left thigh; so much so, that I could see up her leg. She wasn't wearing panties either! I said nothing as I realized the furry patch I was seeing was her blond-brunette pubic hair. I wondered if she even realized she was on display.

I started to notice a few other men peering over at her; at first because of the way her breasts filled out her shirt. But when she brought both her knees up, it pushed her legs apart and it was apparent there should be some sign of cloth showing; yet there was none. I saw four of five men angling themselves for a closer look at the possibility. She sat there unaware as we all tried to sneak one of those 'up skirt' peeks at her pussy.

Luckily the shuttle bus pulled up after a few minutes. We boarded while most of the other people waited. With the air conditioning turned up, Rainy's nipples began to poke through her bra-less top making the shape of her breasts more visible. A few of the guys, who were staring at her outside, were now on the shuttle still checking her out.

"Rainy, you didn't wear panties either?" I whispered as we stood there in the aisle holding onto a pole, waiting for the shuttle to depart.

"Yes, remember, I didn't want to put on my old stuff after the spa." She paused. "Oh, you thought it was just my bra? I was wondering why you behaved so well on the hike." She smiled. "Why'd you bring that up now?"

"When you were sitting there at the shuttle stop, your shorts were loose and I could see up your leg."

"Nooo." She answered dismissively.

"Yes and so could they." I nodded to the two guys sitting behind us.

Rainy turned to look and caught them staring at her butt. She smiled at them and whispered back. "You really did?"

"Yes. Beaver shot." I deadpanned. "That's why they're staring. It's like they're waiting for another glimpse."

"You too no doubt?" Rainy's giggled.

"Are you kidding? I feel like putting my hand up there right now!" I whispered.

"See that's because none of you were exposed to nudity growing up." She whispered. "So much anticipation for something that everyone is born with."

"Maybe, but that'll be the image those guys take into their next indulgence." I answered.

Rainy shook her head and pushed me lightly on the shoulder.

I didn't expect the teasing that followed. "I think I got too much sun". She said aloud as she lifted the cuff around one leg until you could see the tan line change to white skin. You could hear a collective deep breath.

The shuttle started to move and we lurched. There was one seat open between two of the guys that were checking Rainy out. Two of the others were in the rear seats of the shuttle; all the remaining seats faced the middle landing.

An older woman suggested Rainy take the available seat. "You should sit, dear." She said not out of courtesy, but because she wanted to stop everyone from staring at Rainy's ass.

"Go ahead, take it." I said aloud. "Those guys can't wait." I whispered in her ear.

Rainy tugged her shorts down a bit so they didn't ride up and then squeezed in between the two very accommodating guys. Shorts were tiny back in 1990's and her tan shapely legs were showing right up to the top of her thighs. When she leaned back, her nipples prominently accented the shape of her breasts. Despite my presence, the two guys on either side of her stared straight down at her nipples. It looked as though they were about to lean over and bite them. Who could blame them?

Then Rainy motioned for her backpack. I handed it to her and she put in on the floor. She leaned way over to reach into the pack. Her breasts squeezed against her legs and the back of her shirt lifted up exposing more skin. Although I couldn't see it from where I was standing, the sight of her long thin back widening just at the waistline of her butt was an impressive sight. The guys on either side looked down. One of them blew out a breath.

Rainy came up with a camera and took a picture of me. I returned the favor. I still have a few pictures of Rainy sitting between those two guys, all legs and raised nipples. In one shot they all were looking at the camera, but in the others you could see them staring down at her tank top.

We didn't even make it back to the room after the shuttle dropped us off. I had my hand up her shorts in the hall, feeling areas normally covered by panties. I felt Rainy's moist womanhood as I slid my finger along her bare bottom. When I touched her bra-less shirt, it didn't even feel like she had one on.

We took a short cut through the conference room building, which was mostly empty on weekends. I let go of her when some people passed us in the hall, but they could tell we were being frisky. I wanted to pull those shorts off so badly that I whisked Rainy into small meeting room off the main walkway. A second later her shirt was pulled up over her chest. I kissed her passionately, one hand working her breast and nipple while the other was up her shorts working on her let pussy lips. After a few minutes of my playing with her clitoris, Rainy had a strong orgasm. Though I didn't want to fuck her in that room, I had no choice when she removed her top completely. I picked her up onto a credenza and pulled off her shorts, presenting her glistening pussy to the air. In fact, while I was fucking my now nude wife in the meeting room, we heard someone out in the hallway. It didn't slow us down for a second. I was kissing her deep, our tongues feeling each other's every inch. Rainy had one leg up and was pushing into me as much as I was pushing into her. With one hand she was squeezing her own nipple while the other arm braced her body against the table. I didn't know it at the time, but Rainy thought she saw the door open just a bit as we made love.

"I didn't sense a reaction to stop." I said to her when she brought it up a few weeks later.

"Are you kidding, I couldn't have stopped if the hotel was on fire. You really had me going Chuck!" She said as the look in her eye seemed to take her back to that moment.

I had her going? "What if someone walked in?" I wondered aloud.

"People walk in on each other all the time, in school, in cars, in parks. I walked in on my Mom and Dad once!"

"What?" I blurted. She described it as if it was of no concern.

"It's not like the person stumbling onto you is going to rip their clothes off and join. In fact, most people are more embarrassed finding you, get all apologetic, and move quickly away."

"Sounds like you've had that experience?"

"Yeah, in school. My roommate walked in on my boyfriend and me and got all freaky and apologetic. At that moment she was like, "Oh my God! I'm sorry. I... I better go." A week later she was more like, "Wow, that was hot Rainy". She left the door unlocked a few times to return the favor, but the timing never worked out.

"Um, I'm not sure I want to hear the details Rainy. I kind of see you only as my girl."

"Of course I am all yours, Chuck! But you have to realize you weren't the first at all."

She had to add those last two words! That's when I realized that Rainy was never shy about her body or talking about sex. "Besides, how do we know it wasn't the maid checking out my husband?" She added and I knew it was to make me feel better after her previous comment.

It never occurred to me that anyone would look at anything else but Rainy if she were nude. Not even another woman! But after the episode in the conference room, my new wife clearly noticed that I enjoyed that situation.

Rainy became much more conservative as our children entered out lives. That didn't stop me from daydreaming about the uninhibited Rainy years before kids.

I have to admit that I didn't always stop her either. As I've mentioned, early on, Rainy was oblivious about her nudity or near nakedness. To my delight, she was constantly nude around the house. Though she knew that I would eventually respond with sexual advances, she also was very comfortable with her body. It didn't seem to bother her that there were large windows in most of the rooms; she never considered that someone could see from the outside.

One time I came home to find a nude Rainy, quite visible, in the picture window of our home. Though the front of our home was hidden behind trees and hedges the view from the driveway wasn't as sheltered. And that was where the car slowly came to a stop. Rainy was watering the plants hanging in the window. Her round 34C breasts were impressive even from a distance. Her narrow waist curved outward at the hips. The window didn't hide the furry line of her trimmed pubic hair. It was certainly a nice way to end to my workday!

It was also a nice end to the day for my friend Ed, who drove me home because I left my car at the auto shop to get new tires. "Holy..." was all that came out of Ed.

We sat there watching her for what seemed like ten minutes, but was probably only thirty seconds, before she moved away from the window.

"Well then!" Was all I could muster while shaking my head.

"I don't know what to say, Chuck." Ed said as I got out of the car.

Ed became our closest friend after that day. Though that episode likely was the catalyst, Ed was truly a good friend to me. He never mentioned that sighting to anyone else and shrugged it off whenever I mentioned it to him. He's also ten times the handyman I am, and got us out of a few jams with our first house. In fact, he has done so many favors for us over the years, that I kind of felt like 'Rainy sightings' were a way of thanking him.

That's right; Ed was at the house on more than a few occasions when Rainy was not exactly dressed. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it was exciting knowing he'd seen her in some state of undress, though I never imagined it going any further than that.

She won't admit it, but Rainy tended to get a bit horny in response to my own admission that I found those situations titillating. That made it even better for both of us.

Another Rainy sighting, as I called them, occurred at our home after Rainy came back from a run one hot summer day. Ed and I were in the den at my house. There's an old sliding glass door that opens onto our deck. The door hadn't worked in years, so we never really consider it a door. It was just a big window. I came out into the hall to meet her as she entered the house. I didn't mention that Ed was in the den at that time.

"Nice day for a run. Have a good one?"

"Yeah, I felt great." I leaned in close for a kiss, but Rainy held me back just a bit. "I'm really sweaty." She warned.

"Well, go hang your stuff on the deck and cool off." I urged her.

Rainy preferred to do that for two reasons. One was so our (really my) sweaty workout clothes wouldn't clutter or smell up our bathroom. The other was that Rainy still enjoyed a few minutes of naturalism out on the deck whenever possible. Our yard was quite private, so not only didn't I mind, but I often encouraged it, for my own viewing pleasure.

I went back to the den. From the outside, the den was barely visible through the dark tinted glass doors. Ed was on the couch when Rainy appeared on the deck. I handed him a beer and busied with the stereo while Rainy stepped out into view. I could see her in the reflection of a large framed photo we had on the far wall. Ed was sitting on a couch under that frame and looked over as she came into view. The blinds were never closed over the glass doors. I guess I should have tried, but I suddenly didn't want to alert Rainy of our presence, which would have happened if she saw the blinds sliding across the door. I'm sure Ed didn't expect what was next, but I did. Rainy stretched a bit and untied her running shoes and stepped out of them.

Then she pulled her nylon shirt over her head. She was wearing an athletic bra so this was still a PG rated show. I leaned down and opened a cabinet door and accidentally knocked a stack of CDs onto the floor to pretend I was distracted. Ed did his best to look away, but started to focus more when Rainy reached behind her back to unfasten her bra strap!

"So Ed, what do you think, Bob Marley, the Dead, or the Band?" These were all Ed's favorites.

docBlue
docBlue
329 Followers