Rally Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers

"That's where I was planning on going with the football scholarship but I have to make new plans now. They have a great computer tech program I was going to look into. Money might be a problem now."

Rachel thought for a few seconds and said, "Angie mentioned to me that you were an academic scholar. You should look into those scholarships."

"I might just do that and maybe we can attend college together." I was saying it jokingly, but wanted to see her reaction.

"I'd like that," she said. It made me smile.

A couple of days had gone by when two men in suits came in to see me. "Are you Jerry Taylor?" they asked me.

"Yes I am, what can I do for you?" They went on to explain that they were from State College.

I interrupted them and told them in case they didn't know that I wouldn't be playing football anywhere.

"That's ok, because we don't represent the football team. We are from the academic scholarship committee. Do you know Rachel Wilson by any chance?" The man smiled.

"Yes, she's a good friend. What does this have to do with her?"

"To be honest with you, I'm her uncle and she gave me a scholarship application with your name on it applying for a scholarship in our tech program. We stopped at your high school and you are very highly thought of. We don't have the money that the athletic department has, but we would like to offer you a full two year scholarship in our computer program."

"What? Is this for real? You guys aren't pulling my leg are you?"

"Son, we would never do that after what you've been through. Because of the type of scholarships we offer, we have to receive some benefits in return."

He went on to explain that they would pay for my room and board as well as for my education, books and computer. In return, I would be working for the computer tech department helping fix and repair computer systems belonging to the college. Since I was so well versed in computers, I might be asked to help other students.

They did mention I would only be required to repair computers belonging to the college. If any students on campus wanted theirs repaired, I could charge them whatever I wanted. I was told the going rate was sixty dollars for a half hours' work. My name would be posted on the Tech Departments repair board.

During my last week in the hospital, most of my football friends came by to see me. They would be playing their first semi final game for the state championship for our division. I was told over and over, that I would be missed and if it weren't for that game saving tackle, they wouldn't even be there.

I wished them the best, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss being there. but I had to play the cards that were given to me. I listened to the game on the radio and Rachel came in and sat with me. It was a close game but our team lost. The opposing team threw for three touchdowns. Rachel said they would never have made those touchdowns if I were defending on that side. I thanked her for the confidence, but the truth be told, she was probably right. I never gave up three touchdowns in any game. ever.

Chapter 2

The two weeks went by and I was getting out of the hospital. I had seen most of my family and friends but Sally wasn't among them. She went on to greener pastures, but I didn't care. Even though I was always told not to put all my eggs in one basket, I was ignoring that rule this time. I wanted my eggs in Rachel's basket.

I thanked her a thousand times for getting me the scholarship and asked her how I could pay her back. "After you get the halo removed, I want dinner at a fancy restaurant and a movie after." I would be wearing the halo for another two weeks.

I decided not to go to school until the halo was taken off. I asked Rachel if she would still be coming over and she said she would, after all she had to pick-up and drop-off my homework each day.

She would come to the house after she got out of school or work and we would do homework together and just joke around and talk. She ate dinner with us a few nights a week. My parents loved her, and so did I. The thing is we never even kissed.

We had a discussion about her going to college and I asked her what made her put my name in for a scholarship at State. She told me she knew I was smart enough to get one and that time was running out to apply. I learned that both her parents graduated from State college. Her dad was a doctor and her mother was a nurse practitioner. She said she had an older brother who was in the medical field also.

Her uncle was in the medical business and on the supervisory board of the college. She said it didn't hurt to give him my application. "Rachel, why me? Why would you do this for me?"

"I told you I had a crush on you when we were kids. It never went away and I hurt for you after your injury. I wanted to be with you and help you any way I could. That's when I came up with the scholarship idea. You're not mad at me are you?"

"God no! No one has ever done anything like that for me before. I do have a problem and I need to tell you before it get out of hand. Rachel. I'm falling for you; I mean I'm really falling for you. I told my parents about the scholarship and that I am accepting it. That means we will probably be seeing a lot of each other. If you think seeing each other will be a problem, I need to know."

"For such a smart guy, you're pretty stupid," she laughed at me. "Jerry, I really care for you. I never cared that much for football, but I went to watch you play. In case you didn't know, I'll tell you; Jerry, I love you, I've always loved you."

She picked up my hand and kissed it. "I'll give you a real kiss when they remove your halo. We'll talk more about a possible future together at another time. I think you have enough to think about now."

It was almost three weeks later before I had my halo removed. I was afraid to turn my head; it was as stiff as could be. The doctor told me to take my time and things would come about naturally.

Rachel smiled when she came over that evening. I told her how stiff and sore it felt and she put her warm soft hands on my neck and gently massaged it. I told her I would be starting back to school on Monday but she was welcome to stop by every night.

She laughed and said her parents thought she was coming over too often and didn't think she should be chasing boys. "I told them I wasn't chasing anyone, but was helping you through your recovery and getting your homework to you. So if you want to see me, you'll have to come to my house."

I knew I had falling for Rachel and that she told me she loved me. We both had futures to think about and I decided to take it slow. Over the next couple of weeks, we talked to each other a least a few minutes each day and saw each other at least twice a week at her house.

She lived in a beautiful home and lived with her parents. Her parents kept her on a short leash making sure they knew where she was. I was invited over for dinner and her parents asked me about my past and my future. I knew they were concerned for Rachel's well being and answered as honestly as possible.

After the third degree, they looked over at Rachel and said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" I asked Rachel looking at her.

She told me she'd asked her parents if it would be ok to go out to dinner and a movie with me. Later she told me her parents were rather strict and when it came to boys that played sports, they were a bit leery.

We went to the Olive Garden and had a nice dinner. Afterwards we saw a movie, but all I could think about was Rachel. I held her hand throughout the movie. When we got back to the car, I kissed her for the first time. It started with just a peck, but ended up being much more.

Her lips were so soft and she felt so good. It just came out when I said, "I love you Rachel." I put my hand over her breasts and she put her hand on top of mine.

"Not like this and not here, Jerry." I love you and want you too, but not like this."

I knew she was right but we didn't talk more about it. After that day, we did kiss a lot, but not much more. I got in a feel every now and then and she would laugh. Graduation was coming up and we went to both school proms. My friends even said Rachel was the prettiest girl there. God, I loved being with her.

She introduced me to some of her friends and it seemed most knew about me. Rachel told me later that they thought I was cute. It made me smile. At their school the day after prom, most of the students go to the beach for the day. When Rachel asked me to go, I didn't have to think twice.

I dropped her off at her house and kissed her goodnight reminding her how much I loved her. I was back at eight the next morning, ready for the beach. I had my bathing suit on under my clothes. Rachel told me she had hers on also, so we grabbed our beach bags, a pup tent and left. We picked up a couple of her friends who have been going together for two years.

We arrived at the beach and when I saw Rachel in her swimsuit I couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy she looked. Her suit didn't cover much. When her classmates told her how sexy she looked, I got jealous inside but tried not to show it.

We were having a good time and after getting out of the water, we felt cold and ran up to our little pup tent and got between two blankets to warm up. We weren't near anyone else at the time and I kissed her. She was on her back and I squeezed her breasts as we kissed and she didn't stop me.

She kissed me back and said she wanted me. I slid my hand down her tummy and into her swimsuit bottoms. She lifted her legs and slid her bottoms off. It was the first time I had seen her beautiful trimmed red bush. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her bush. Damn, she was so beautiful.

"Do you have protection with you?" she asked me.

I quickly reached for my wallet and pulled out a condom, took off my swimsuit and slipped it on. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. What was the matter with me? A beautiful woman offering herself to me and I was asking if she was sure.

"Jerry, if you love me and hope we stay together, then yes, I'm sure."

We kissed again and I got between her legs and slowly pushed my cock head into her pussy. I was staring at her face at the time and saw her wince. I stopped and realized she was a virgin. She had a tear in her eye and then she smiled at me.

"It's ok now. I always wanted it to be you and only you," she said.

I began to pump slowly into her so she could get used to it. I pushed her top up above her tits and began to fondle, rub and squeeze them. She came in about five minutes and I did my best to come with her. "I really do love you," I said.

"You'd better, because if you don't I made the biggest mistake of my life," she smiled. She took out some tissues and we cleaned up the best we could, put our suits back on and ran back out and into the water to clean off.

She took this small blanket into the water to clean it off. She was laying on it on top of the larger blanket, as she had this planned. I looked at her and she told me she wanted to be ready if anything happened and didn't want to soil her blankets.

Later in our pup tent, we kissed and I sucked on her nipples, kissed and rubbed my face all over her tummy. I pulled her bottoms down and rubbed my face all over her beautiful red bush. I worked my way down to her pussy, but my neck began to hurt a little.

"You're going to have to help me a little," I said. I rolled over onto my back and lay with my head on a small pillow and asked her to sit on my face.

"What? Are you kidding? I'll smother you," she laughed but did straddle my head with her pussy over my mouth.

I was tonguing her pussy and really got into it and she began rubbing her pussy against my face. She stopped and I felt her cum with my tongue in her pussy.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she cried.

"No, that's what I was hoping for. I want you to feel free with me. I'm glad I could make you feel good. I expect to do that and a lot more for you."

She got off me and kissed me with her juices on my face. "You know I've always felt that we belonged together and hoped for this day ever since I was a little girl."

I kissed her again and we had to get dressed and ready to go home. Our relationship blossomed after that day. Everyone could see we really cared for each other. We made love whenever we could, but wished it were more often.

After graduation, we spent a lot of our summer together whenever we could. She was still working at the hospital and I was doing computer repair but still found time for each other. We made love and yes, I call it love. We did everything that Sally had showed me but it was so much better with Rachel.

****

We both started college and I lived in a dorm because of the agreement to help repair computers. I didn't want to have to drive forty miles each way. Rachel chose to live in a dorm also. It would have been a lot of driving for her also, seeing she worked some evenings at the hospital. We had busy schedules, which didn't give us a lot of free time, but we made the best of it.

I stopped by her dorm, her roommate was out and we started fooling around. We knew we had a couple of hours, which didn't happen very often.

She was surprised when I sucked her toes, nibbled her ears and gently sucked on her breasts. I loved making love to her body and rubbing my face in the fuzz just below her belly button. She told me it both tickled and felt good. I could see something was bothering her and asked her what is was.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Rachel, I know you and I can tell something is bothering you. What is it?"

"I told myself that I would never ask you, but I can't help it."

"What is it? We promised to always be honest with each other."

"You know that I was a virgin when we first made love and I can tell by everything you know that you're a lot more experienced; it's bothering me that I'm not enough for you."

I laughed.

"It's not funny. I love you and I don't want to lose you," said Rachel.

"First of all, I love making love to you, and the way you let yourself go with me. Second, I've only had sex with one other woman and she taught me most of what I know."

"That's hard to believe. Did you love her? Do you miss being with her? Do I know her? Your sister said you were infatuated with an older woman. Was that her?"

"Wow, so many questions. I thought I loved her, but after being with you, I realized it was just sex. Don't get me wrong, I was infatuated with her but after I found out she would sleep with almost anyone, it bothered me. I wondered if I might be able to change her, but she loved being a slut."

"Where is she now and when did you last see her?"

I laughed again. "She's a senior here at State College and the last time I saw her was the night before my accident. She was sleeping with me trying to get me to go to State on an athletic scholarship. After I got hurt, she sent me a note saying she was sorry. I don't even think she knows I go here. It's a big college."

"She's a bitch doing that to you. I'd never leave you; in fact, I'd be your nurse. If I ever saw her, I wouldn't know whether to tell her off or thank her. I'm receiving the benefits of all her teaching." She leaned over and kissed me.

****

Things were going pretty well, until one day Rachel said her mother thought she should date other guys instead of just me. We weren't formally boyfriend and girlfriend. There were no rings passed or anything like that, but I considered her my girlfriend.

She said her parents liked me, but thought she ought to date someone from the medical field. According to Rachel, she and her mom kind of got into it when she said she loved me and didn't want to date anyone else. Her mom also told her she should belong to a sorority. It looks good on a résumé.

I asked her what she was going to do and she said to appease her mother she was going to check out a couple of sororities and probably join one. She asked me if I was going to join a fraternity and I told her I didn't care to. I wasn't about partying or dating other women. I did my studying and repaired computers for the school. To pick up extra money, I was repairing computers on the side. Any free time I had, I wanted to spend with her.

Our relationship became a little strained after that. She did join a sorority and lived in their dorm. She introduced me to some of her sorority sisters and they seemed nice enough and even invited me to any parties they had. Most were going after nursing or other degrees in the medical field. Some said they wanted to snag a doctor, which made me wince.

We hadn't made love in almost a month due to our schedules, so I decided to show up at the hospital after her shift and take her out to dinner. I always called when I went to see her but I'd decided to surprise her. I walked toward their locker room and could see her standing down the hall just outside the door. I stopped and watched her. I wasn't sure what to do.

She was with a man and I could tell she seemed happy. The man she was talking to was a doctor. She got a little giddy, jumped up and down a couple of times, and hugged the doctor. My stomach dropped. When they separated, she looked down the hall and saw me. I didn't wait to talk to her but I turned around and left the building. I turned off my cell phone because I didn't want to talk to her, at least not now.

It was two nights later when she showed up at my dorm and banged on my door. My roommate let her in. She yelled at me, "What's the matter with you? Why haven't you answered my calls?" My roommate decided he'd better leave the room.

"I saw you Rachel! I saw you with that doctor. I guess your mother gets her wish."

"You are so stupid for a man who is supposed to be so smart. Yes, my mom is getting her wish. She's going to be a grandmother. That was my brother and he told me his wife was pregnant. I can't believe you don't trust me."

"Damn, I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know. You didn't stay around long enough to find out. Then you turn off your cell phone so you won't have to talk to me. Jerry, I love you. I thought we trusted each other, but I guess I was wrong."

"No, I trust you, but when I saw you all happy and hugging another man it kind of changed things. My stomach churned for two days. I'm sorry! I don't know what else to say. It's like everyone wants you to be with a doctor and I'm a lowly computer repairman."

"Oh, quit feeling sorry for yourself. It's you I want to be with. You know you're like a doctor of computers so quit acting so negative. It doesn't become you."

"Again, I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you? Would you like to go out Saturday night if we can get our schedules together?"

"No can do. Our sorority is invited to a party held by another sorority. I promised them I would go. This ought to be an interesting party."

"Are there going to be guys there? Can I come?"

"No and no, it's all girls but I promise to tell you about it Sunday if you want to go to dinner. I get off at the hospital at three and you can even meet my brother. You know, the one I hugged in the hallway."

"I'm sorry Rach, but I guess I have a jealous streak when it comes to you."

****

On Sunday I stopped by the hospital to pick up Rachel and met her brother Dan. He kind of laughed at me when he said hi. I guess it was from me running away instead of facing the situation when I saw Rachel hug him. He was nine years older than Rachel. She said she was the surprise baby. Her parents didn't expect any more kids.

I congratulated Dan on the future birth of his baby and he thanked me. He said it was nice meeting me, and then Rachel and I left. I wanted to know about this party she went to. She did say it was all girls.

We were at the restaurant and had ordered when I asked her when she was going to tell me about the party.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers