Rama the Adulteress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

She asked, 'Sahebji how many did you count?'

'Your story was so interesting that I forgot to keep count. Hold on cousin, Birju, Gopal, Ali, Singh, professor, husband and me. That makes only eight'.

'Are you sure? I thought there were more' she said.

'Maybe you missed a couple' I said.

'No I don't think so' she replied.

I laughed and said, 'Don't worry you are still young. You will surely cut a dozen soon'.

She grimaced, 'Stop being rude and fuck me'.

Later I asked, 'Rama you were screwed by so many and for so long were you not scared of getting pregnant?'

'Yes I was but I did not get pregnant. I thought I was just born lucky. After my marriage we wanted a baby but I did not conceive. I under went a thorough examination. The doctors identified some abnormality in my fallopian tubes, which can be corrected surgically. I was scared to under go surgery. This trip is as a matter of fact a bribe from my husband for under going surgery on our return' she explained.

On Friday when we lay smoking after a satisfying fuck the telephone rang. 'I bet this is my husband. You lie here quietly and don't make a sound just listen' she giggled.

'Don't forget to ask about Queenie? I reminded her. Queenie's choot was available why should I lose it I thought.

She pressed the speakerphone button, picked up the receiver, and said, 'Hello'.

'Hello, darling how are you? Are you missing me' I heard Vizi say.

She said, 'First you send me here alone and now you want to know if I am missing you. Of course sweetheart I miss you a lot. When will you come?'

'My work is nearly finished. I have to just tie the lose ends. I should be with you next week' Vizi said.

'Another week. You are very cruel' Rama said.

'Don't worry I will make it up to you. It is a promise. It must be afternoon in London, now what are you doing?' Vizi asked.

Rama gave me a naughty smile and placing a finger on her lips said, 'Remember I told you last time that I met a nice young man on the flight'.

'Yes what about him?' Vizi asked.

'I am lying naked with him in bed and he has just fucked me silly with his real big laurda. That is what I am doing'.

'Rama you and your fixation about screwing a big lund' Vizi said laughing.

Rama said, 'Darling I am feeling very horny. Why don't you eat my pussy?'

'Eat your pussy? On the telephone are you mad? Vizi said.

'Please my love, indulge me. Stick your tongue out and come between my open thighs' she said and motioned me to take that position.

'Is your tongue ready? Rama continued.

'Okay, okay but only this once' Vizi said.

'Thanks dear, now start eating and hear me enjoy' Rama said and pressed my head on to her cunt.

'Yes darling your tongue feels great. Lick harder. Yes eat my pussy darling. Eat me like you have never done before. Higher, higher yes lick my clit. Y..hes that is the place. Take it in your mouth and bite on it. Ooooo it feels so nice. Yes love now stick your tongue in my choot. ARRGH y..hes, now tongue fuck me. Y...hes it feeeels soooo good. More yes more. I am about to come. Faster man faster. YEESSSS I AMMMM COMMMINNNGGGggg' she screamed and flooded my mouth with her juice.

Vizi said, 'Rama, Rama are you still there?'

'Yes' she said gasping for breath 'just give me a minute to catch my breath'.

'Did you enjoy it? Rama inquired.

'Yes darling I did' Vizi said.

'Darling you were so good' she asked, 'Vizi are you horny?'

'With a performance like that who wouldn't get stiff' Vizi replied.

'Stick your cock out I am now going to give you a blow job' she told Vizi.

'Are you mad? Have you forgotten that this is an international call? Who is going to pay for it?' Vizi complained.

'You darling you have lots of money. You are alone in the office aren't you?' Rama asked.

'Yes of course I am alone'.

'Then shut your mouth and open your fly and produce your dear lund for me to suck' Rama said.

'Okay, okay I will do it but it is madness' Vizi said.

'Are you ready, good. Now let me hear how much you enjoy it. I am starting' Rama said and took my erection in her mouth and commenced to give me a blowjob.

Vizi said, 'Darling your mouth feels so good. Yes swallow more of it. Yes deeper darling. Your warm, wet mouth feels heavenly. Suck yes suck harder. Squeeze my nuts. Yes that is the way. Move your head up and down. It feeeels great. Daaaarling it is goood I am about to shoot my load. Y...hes it is COMMMIINNNGGGg' he shouted and at that very moment I blew my stack.

'MMmmm darling today your cum is so thick and creamy. Did you enjoy yourself? Rama said.

'Yes I did very much' Vizi panted 'now I have some work to do. Bye darling I will call again on Sunday'.

'Hey hold on give me Queenie's address' Rama asked. Vizi gave her Queenie's phone number and signed off.

'Na Sahebji what do you think of my performance? Rama said laughing loudly.

'It was really fantastic. You should get an "Oscar" for it' I said, 'but it was very mean of you to make poor Vizi so horny'.

'Poor Vizi' she said scornfully 'do you know what he is doing at this moment?'

'What can the poor fellow do other that take a cold shower' I opined.

'I guarantee that just now that bitch Sheila, his secretary was sucking his cock and now he is humping her on the office couch' Rama replied scornfully, 'I know he was screwing her before our marriage and he still fucks her'.

Let us not talk about Vizi any more. I am also feeling very horny. Sahebji fuck me and fuck me real hard'.

When we had finished she said, 'Now we will call Queenie. You remain quiet as before'.

'Hello Queenie it is me Rama' Rama said.

'Rama what on earth! Are you okay? Is everything all right with you?' Queenie asked.

'Of course I am fine. Why so worried?' Rama asked.

'You have never made an international call to me before so I got worried' Queenie said.

Rama laughed, 'Darling this not an international call. I am speaking from London'.

'What and you have not come to visit me? Is Vizi with you? When did you arrive?' Queenie asked.

Rama said, 'When Vizi arrives we will come and visit you. Why don't you come to London? I have a flat'.

'I would love to but at the moment I can't' Queenie replied. . '

'Listen you dumbo I arrived by the Saturday flight and on the plane I met a very nice young man....'

Queenie interrupted her, 'Let me guess. Saturday you met him and I bet you screwed him by Tuesday. Right?'

Rama laughed, 'No not really. It was on Wednesday'.

'Rama, Rama you are slipping' Queenie laughed.

'Stop horsing around. Believe me Queenie this man has got a huge cock. It is so large that a replica of it should be placed in the Madame whatever wax museum in London for all women to see. When you see it you will forget about the one you keep boasting about. Come to London, we will fuck him together like old times'.

'Well if you put it this way then I will have to come' Queenie said, 'is he there with you now?'

'No of course not' Rama lied.

'Are you sure?' Queenie asked.

'Would I lie to my best friend?' Rama said in a hurt tone.

'I don't know but I wouldn't put it past you. Listen my boys are going back to the boarding on Sunday, okay I will be with you on Monday morning' Queenie said.

'That would be great. See you then. Prepare your cunny for a real treat. Bye' Rama said and hung up.

Turning to me she said, 'Sahebji you will love Queenie .She has real bumper boobs'.

On Monday, a vaguely familiar girl opened the door. One look at her melon like bust I exclaimed, 'Rani what are you doing here?'

'Oh Sahebji it is you' she said embracing me, 'what are you doing here?'

'Rama invited me to meet her friend Queenie' I replied.

Rani laughed, 'Come on in. I am Queenie' she said, 'Rani in English means queen. In college somehow everyone called me Queenie and the name stuck. All my friends now know me as Queenie only. So you are the person I am supposed to meet. Did you tell Rama that you know me?'

'How could I? I did not know myself that it was you'.

'Don't tell her, we will have some fun with her okay. Remember to call me Queenie and not Rani' she said.

'Who is there?' Rama called from the bedroom.

'Some guy called Sahebji. He says you asked him to come' Queenie shouted back.

'Good that he has come. He is the man I met on the plane. Please entertain him. I will join you in a minute'. Few minutes later Rama joined us looking sexier than ever.

Rama said, 'Have you introduced yourselves?

'Yes we have' Queenie said.

Rama was not one to beat about the bush. She went straight to the heart of the matter. 'Sahebji doesn't she have real big boobs like I told you'. I smiled and nodded.

'Queenie, Sahebji has such a big lund that even you will think twice before fucking it. Sahebji show her your formidable weapon' Rama said.

With a wide grin demonstrating the length and thickness with her hands Queenie said, 'You mean his lund is so big and so thick'.

Rama made a face, 'That is not fair. You have already peeked'.

Queenie laughed aloud. 'What the heck are you laughing at?' asked an irritated Rama.

'At you stupid. I know Sahebji since years. He is the man who introduced me to fucking'. Queenie then related the whole story. Rama looked at me and I nodded.

'It sure is a small world. I never did believe the description of your first cock but now I have to accept it' a disappointed Rama said, 'well so much for my surprise'.

'Don't be silly' Queenie said embracing Rama, 'you couldn't have given me bigger and better surprise than meeting Sahebji. I never thought I would meet him ever again. Thank you dear friend'. This brought a smile on Rama's lips.

'How are Madhu and Sudha doing?' I asked Queenie.

'Now who are they? Rama asked.

'Madhu and Sudha are fine and having a rollicking time. Madhu was my best friend in those days and Sudha is her younger sister. Sahebji popped their cherry also, naturally with my help' Queenie explained and turning to me, 'Sahebji you should have fucked their mother also when you had the opportunity. You missed out because of your stupid principles'.

'I don't believe it' Rama said, 'you mean Sahebji passed up a chance to fuck a willing woman'.

'Yes. Madhu's father had been on posting for nearly a year. The mother was short of cock. One afternoon I saw her sleeping. She was moaning away and moving her hips in such a manner that I could tell she was screwing in her dream. She was ripe for the picking. I asked Sahebji to help her out of her misery but he refused as he had given his word to Madhu that he would not try to screw her mother. Can you believe it?'

Rama looked at me, 'Why man, why?'

I shrugged, 'I don't know how you feel about it. As far as I am concerned, a promise is a promise. However hard it may be to keep'.

'You are digressing from the subject. I asked how the girls were doing not their mother' I reminded Queenie.

'I will tell you everything' Queenie said, 'you will see how foolish you were and how stupid Madhu was when she took that promise'.

'Listen. Few months after you left, Madhu told me, I quote, "One afternoon I returned home unexpectedly and found my mother screwing two college boys, who lived in the neighborhood. When mother saw me she asked the boys to grab me. I protested slightly and struggled feebly but let them lead me to the bed. With the help of my mother they proceeded to fuck me. I told Sudha all that had happened. Sudha wanted to join in. Few days later with my help Sudha had joined the group" unquote.

'Sahebji you see if you had fucked her then not only would you have enjoyed yourself but also done her a favor by fucking her with your large laurda' Queenie said.

'What about you dear Queenie, you didn't join in the fun? Rama asked smiling.

'No I didn't because in the meantime I had developed other interests' Queenie replied, 'actually two other interests and my choot was happy'.

'In college both Madhu and Sudha went wild and fucked all and sundry' turning to Rama she added, 'you didn't get to know them as they went to the other college. They even brought boys home to give their mother a treat. As luck may have it they married identical twins on the same day. Within a month they were fucking each other's husbands. Today between them they have five kids. Nobody knows which of the twin is their real father and they don't care. They all love the children as their own' Queenie concluded.

With all this talk about the past, Rama was getting bored. She said, 'Enough of the past. Let us go to bed and fuck'. We adjourned to the bedroom. First I screwed Queenie. 'Oh Sahebji it feels so good to have your lund in me again' Queenie said. Then I fucked Rama.

Queenie said, 'Sahebji I would like you to fuck me in my ass hole'.

Rama was aghast, 'What! You want to get your gaand fucked?'

'Yes, why not, it is lovely. Your Vizi has never fucked your butt?'

'Never. He wants to all the time but I won't let him near it. What about your husband?' Rama said.

'He loves to but I let him only to reward him or bribe him. My gaand is my best bargaining chip with him. Rama you are stupid. You should do the same' Queenie said with a smile and added, 'Sahebji you can have me in the ass hole later. First you must fuck Rama's virgin gaand'.

'No Queenie. Please not in my ass hole. It will hurt a lot' Rama pleaded.

'Saalon se tune apni gaand Vizi se bacha ke rakkhi, lakin aaj meri pyaari Rama teri gaand ko phatne se kaun bachayega (For years you have been able to protect your gaand from Vizi but today, my dear Rama, no one can save it from being ravished)' Queenie said.

'Queenie please spare my ass hole. I beg of you' Rama pleaded.

'You don't know what you are missing? No darling it has to be done' Queenie said, 'okay I will give you a choice. Either you consent then I will make sure the pain is not too much or I will ask Sahebji to take you by force and Vizi will hear you screaming of pain thousands of miles away. You have two minutes to decide'.

'This is tails I win and heads you lose situation. Okay! Queenie I give in. You have won and I have lost. I will let Sahebji fuck my gaand but I want to see him fuck your ass hole first' Rama said.

Queenie laughed loudly, 'No problem darling. Sahebji please comply with the lady's request. Go a little easy at first as I have not had such a big lund in my gaand since many years'.

Queenie then got on all fours and after wetting my cock in her choot I placed my cock on her puckered rear entrance. Amid a lot of 'ohs' 'uffs' 'slowly' 'it is hurting' by Queenie I entered it and commenced to fuck it.

After we had finished Rama asked, 'Queenie did it hurt very much?'

'Just a wee bit. Since you are doing it for the first time it will hurt more. Don't worry. I will see it doesn't hurt too much' Queenie said then turning to me,

'Sajhebji you relax while I rub Vaseline on Rama's gaand'. After applying Vaseline on Rama's gaand Queenie rubbed it on my cock and said, 'Rama get on all fours as I did. Sahebji take her butt hole cherry and make a complete woman out of her'.

Placing my cock on the entrance of her ass hole, I pressed for entry. The ass hole did not yield. I increased the pressure. The hole started to give way. Rama screamed, 'Queenie it is hurting. My God I can't bear it. Sahebji please stop'.

Queenie said, 'Sahebji what are you doing? Get inside her'. I pushed harder and the ass hole snapped open and half my lund was engulfed in it. Rama screamed, 'AAAAAYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE I will die. Take it out. Sahebji I say take it out' and started to cry. Another push, I was fully inside her.

I started the in and out movement. Rama kept groaning and complaining of pain. I kept my movement going and rubbed her choot with one hand. After few minutes a moan of pleasure escaped Rama.

'Na Rama you are enjoying it now. Aren't you? Queenie asked.

'Y..hes, y..hes it feels great' Rama panted, 'oh Sahebji it feels good. Yes move faster and harder. Yes, yes that is the way. I didn't know it could be sooo nice' Rama shouted and lay panting. At this point I also shot my-cum into her ass hole. When I left in the wee hours of the morning I had fucked Rama twice more in her gaand and Queenie twice in her choot.

In the morning Queenie returned to her home. When I reached my office, I was told that the management had approved the project but I will get the formal letter of approval on Thursday only. I was overjoyed. In the afternoon I caught up on my sleep. In the evening I told Rama, 'Great news my project has been approved. I will be returning in a few days time'.

'Congratulations. I also have news for you. Vizi is arriving tomorrow by the early morning flight' Rama replied. That evening we fucked like mad. Rama said, 'Sahebji please accompany me to the airport to receive my husband'.

This didn't seem right to me. I asked, 'Darling do you think it is a good idea'.

'You men are all alike. You think more and do less. Yes it is a good idea. The matter is settled. Now fuck me in my bum' was Rama's reaction.

In the morning we received Vizi at the airport. Vizi was tall, slim and handsome with an infectious smile. 'This is Saheb Sahebji. He is the person I met on the plane. I told you about him on the phone. He looked after me very well in your absence' Rama said introducing me.

'Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for helping Rama' Vizi said.

'No need to thank me. Really it was my pleasure' I replied.

After dropping them at their flat, I came back to my hotel room. I did not have to go to the office. I rang up my boss at home and told him the good news. 'Well done Saheb. Don't hurry back take a few days off. Enjoy London' my boss told me. I did some shopping. I bought some articles I needed and a few gifts for near and dear at home. In the evening I went to bed early.

Next morning as I was about to leave for office, the telephone rang. Vizi was on the line, 'Sahebji, Rama and I would like you to come to dinner tonight. We hope you are free?'

'Having nothing to do, I said, 'I would love to'.

'Fine. We will expect you around six' Vizi said and signed off.

At six, when I entered their flat, I saw Rama was absolutely naked. Surprised I said, 'Rama why are you naked?' Rama laughed loudly but did not reply.

'She is not the only one who is naked around here. Come on in,' I heard Vizi call from the sitting room. A naked Vizi greeted me.

'Welcome Sahebji, welcome. Just in time for a drink. Scotch and soda?' Vizi asked.

'Yes thank you but lots of ice please' I replied.

'While I mix the drinks you take off your clothes and join us. Last night Rama went on and on about the size of your tool. I am curious to see it. Rama what will you drink?' Vizi inquired.

'Nothing for me now. I will make my own drink later' Rama replied.

As Vizi handed me the drink he said, 'My God Sahebji, Rama was right you sure do have a formidable weapon between your legs'.

Rama said, 'Enough of talk. Both of you sit as close to each other as possible on the sofa'. Both Vizi and I asked, 'Why?'

'No questions. Either you obey me or there will be no choot for both of you tonight' Rama threatened.

Obediently we did as she ordered. She knelt between us and took our cocks in her hand. Our cocks greeted her by standing erect. Rama kissed the lunds one after the other.

'Vizi how come you invited me tonight? I asked.

'MMMmmmmmmmm they do taste good. Tell him darling. I am busy' was Rama's response.

Vizi said, 'Okay I will tell him. Frankly it was not my idea but Rama insisted. This is how it happened. Yesterday as soon as we entered the flat, I wanted to screw Rama but she would not let me near her. She said, 'Not now, maybe later'. She walked around half-naked in the flat. Just watching her made me horny. Each time I mentioned the subject of fucking she would make a non-committal reply. After an hour or so she said, 'You want to fuck me okay but first you tell me what is going on between you and Sheila?'

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers