Rambo, The Schoolgirl, & The Tart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HedonistMax
HedonistMax
13 Followers

"Lick it!" I sucked my hubby's cock a couple of times as a treat for him. This was different, he had already had it in me. I twisted my head away, he gently turned it back and ran the wet velvet cock on my sensitive throat. Hot sexual shivers ran through every part of me.

When he placed his stiff manhood to my lips again I met it with a willing tongue. I opened my mouth to let him slip between my lips. Using the skills I had seen Gill use earlier, I licked, sucked and wanked his beautiful mouth filler. I soon loved the jaw stretcher, I did not even care if he came in my mouth.

"Hold your tits." He pulled the saliva drenched cock from my mouth and placed it in my breast valley. I held them around his cock as he titty fucked me. Gill's fingers were slipping deeper into my wet valley. I twisted and turned to her seemingly expert touch, spreading myself for more. All the time he was muttering sexy things about our bodies and what he was going to do to us. He got off me and placed his cock to my lips. Again I eagerly opened my mouth and took as much into my mouth as was passable.

Gill was beside me, three fingers slipping in and out of me. She climbed onto me, pulling the cock from my mouth and taking into her own. I found myself stroking the two of them whilst watching a close-up of a big black cock slipping in and out of a beautiful and lusty woman's lips. Her skirt was around her waste, exposing her black air-text knickers.

He took my hand and placed it on to her pussy. I slipped my fingers under the elastic and along it until I found her clit, then wanked her too. She gasped and stopped sucking him. Her mouth came to mine, her tongue slipped between my lips. We kissed and wanked long and hard. 'Rambo' was not idle, he was stripping Gill. She got on top of me and continued kissing me. She rubbed her naked tits against mine in a very sexy, circular movement. My stockings hissed along her naked body as I thrust my buttocks into her, working my white lace sheathed pussy against her naked sex.

"Get my knicks off." I hoarsely whispered. Lifting my bottom I gave Gill tugged my panties down, allowing cool air my hot and ready cunt. She rolled then over my thighs and I shifted my body for her to slip the wet panties off completely.

Gill's masterly hands turned me over to face her, then she spread my thighs and lay on top of me. For the first time ever a naked woman had mounted me, thrusting and grinding me to a new high; Lips to lips, breasts to breasts, belly to belly, pussy to pussy; legs entwined, we dike fucked. Waves of pleasure dissolved the taboos between us, I wanted her to send me to that blissful heaven...I wanted her to fuck me senseless. I ran my hands all over Her, feeling her silky soft feminine body, finding her womanly bottom, I began to fondle the cheeks, drawing them wide apart. She pushed herself into my crutch, grinding pussy to pussy. Bending her head she reached for my breasts, cupping my heavy flesh in her hot hands, her lips tickled the hardening points. Involuntarily, I arched my back into her and gasped with sheer joy. No man had made me feel so sexy, no man had given me so much.

I looked over to 'Rambo', he just sat watching, with a big smile on his face. Gill's skilful tongue, pulled my attention back to my lustfully kneaded breasts. Her moist lips nipped at each nipple in turn; then her tongue took over again, dancing sweetly back and forth across my itching, aching buds.

Suddenly she left my salivated tits and eat her way back to mouth, mounting me again. We sucked feverishly at each other's mouths, ramming our bodies wildly together, lapping our tongues in a deep, powerful kiss as the friction of our cunts brought us off together. We seemed to explode in each other's arms, screaming our joys into each other's mouth.

For a long time afterwards we lay entwined, our bodies quivering tightly together as we caressed and kissed each other, slowly returning.

"Go on Gill, tongue her." Rambo came to us and pulled Gill lower until her face was level with my pussy. She uttered a weak refusal but still started to lick and tongue my hot belly. She moved lower until her mouth muzzled my soft fluff. With her probing tongue she opened me and found my hard clit. I opened my thighs even wider, enabling Gill to kiss and tongue me as she wished.

Now her lips found my clit and trapped it, working me rapidly to an overwhelming orgasm. It burst from my cunt to fill my whole body. The waves of convulsing pleasure seemed to go on forever as Gill's tongue and lips drove me from one orgasm to yet another. Slowly I came down, just wanting to cuddle until my senses were restored.

"God! Fucking really makes me thirsty." Gill said as she put on her panties and a dressing gown and went to get some drinks. Rambo took Gill's place and lay in 'Rambo's' arms, stroking his full, muscular body. As we kissed, his hand played with my breasts, squeezing and teasing the nipples. I moaned into his mouth and pressed my soft body into his hard muscular form. He pulled me on top of him, spread his legs and gripped the cheeks of my bottom. His hot hard cock twitched against my belly.

"I bet you want my rod up you, don't you." All I could do was nod and groan a 'yes'.

"You'll do anything for hot cock and I'll make you do everything." I did not know quite what he meant but I could guess. My hubby was a straight missionary man but Rambo had much more imagination than that...

He rolled us over together and entered me.

"I'm going to fuck you silly, you will do thinks that even the horniest of tarts would never do....I'm going to do things to you that you could only dream of in your wildest nightmare." I raped myself around him as with long and slow thrusts, he pumped my cunt. I thrust myself into him, meeting his every inward stroke. My cunt felt so full that I could feel every little bit of his beautiful cock.

He suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. I was so eager to give him my all that I let him push my body without resisting. "Your arse is going to give me a lot of fun." I lay on my belly wondering, with a little apprehension, about what was to come. Suddenly his hand descended on to my bottom and a streak of pain burst through my bum. Again his open hand came down strongly on my plump behind, making me cry out and heave my bottom instinctively up so that I could lessen the force.

Ignoring my pleas and cries he spanked me as if I were a naughty little schoolgirl. Much to my surprise the pain gave me a totally new sensation. For although my bum was on fire, my cunt was throbbing with ecstasy. Each stroke got me feeling hotter and hotter for his cock in me. I stopped crying for him to stop and started to beg him to fuck me. All the time he muttered about my sexy arse and the things he would do to it. The size he was, I then doubted whether I could fulfill one or two of his more outrageous fantasies but I was proved wrong at a later date.

He stopped when my bum felt unable to take any more, Rambo parted my legs wide and moved behind me. First his hands soothed my hot and inflamed bum then slipped down my love valley, teasing every sensitive spot. When he had me moaning and writhing, the lad slipped his big fingers into me. I gyrated against his hands, pushing my bum up to him. Then he ran his cock all over my bum, making me plead for he to fuck me, I even begged him to fuck my littlest hole. I wondered how a lad, so young could be skilful and masterful lover, making me beg, making me want things I once though disgusting, giving me much more pleasure than any other.

He moved the big tool from my bum and placed it to my clit, rubbing it with the tip. With thrillingly obscenities he told me more of what he thought of me.

CLOSER AND CLOSER TO MY BUM-HOLE HE TEASED WITH THE TIP OF HIS COCK, MAKING ME BRACE MYSELF FOR A VIRGIN FUCK.

When I was near to bursting with sexual tension climbed on top of me, pressing me into the bed. At first he placed his cock along my bum cleft, working it against my hot arse. Then he placed the tip against my little hole.

"Stop teasing me you bastard and fuck me." Why he did not arse fuck me, I do not know but he moved his hard rod to the more conventional place. He pushed into me, burying the ebony rod deep into my tight vagina. At first he fucked me slowly and smoothly and I thrust my bum up to meet him, but each delicious stroke became more and more powerful until he was pistoning in and out of my upturned bum, his hard belly slapping against my hot arse cheeks with an exciting sound that added to my abandon state.

I was almost crying with the combination of pain and pleasure, wanting at one and the same time, for him to make me come and yet for his cock to fuck me forever. With a shriek I came wild and violent, thrashing around on his skewering rod, feeling him rubbing against my spanked warmed buttocks. I collapsed, sobbing and thanking him for fucking me so well.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. I rolled over to see Gill. He grabbed her, ripped off her gown. Like a maniac, licking biting and nibbling all over her body. She fell onto the bed, legs splayed and bucking like mad. Rambo guided me until I was laying on top of Gill, my head over her pussy. She played with my clit, using her tongue to drive me wild.

"Get her knicks off and give her what she gave you." Without missing a stroke of my cunt, Gill helped me ease her schoolgirl knickers off, then spread herself wide, expecting the same treatment as she was giving me. I didn't know if I could but I had no option. 'Rambo' pushed my head down until it was in contact with her cunt. I liked the taste of her and got well into giving her pleasure.

Gill's mouth stopped licking me and I heard a muffled gulp. 'Rambo' was getting her oral works now. His fingers found my cunt and started to wank me.

Suddenly he was in me, fucking as hard as he could. Gill's mouth now gave us both pleasure. I came again, much gentler this time but still lovely. I felt Gill's belly ripple as she thrashed her way through her orgasm. Soon after that I felt the cock inside me go very stiff in me, then he shouted and I felt him jet into me. We had a much needed drink, talking light and sexily, running our hands over each other.

I lay on her feeling shattered. We eased ourselves apart and sat on the bed. The big black rod was now quite small and soft. Gill cupped it in her hands, 'Rambo' eased her down until her mouth engulfed the sleeping gentle giant. She didn't just suck, she performed the most hot and expert mouth job. It was soon back to full strength. 'Rambo' flipped Gill over and fucked her doggy- fashion. I rapped myself around his back and played with his balls and cock as he whammed into her with great force. He stopped and lay down beside Gill, then pulled her onto him. She rode him like a wild animal.

I climbed astride him facing Gill, pushing my cunt into his face. She pulled me to her, our breasts rubbed as we kissed. She came again, shouting obscenity into my mouth. His skilful tongue and her body soon took me there too. Gill kept on pumping him until he shorted and jerked inside her. We fell into an exhausted and untidy heap and drifted off to sleep.

I shall never forget that night for although I have I fuck with both of them at every passable moment and done much more outrageous thing, that night was my liberation.

HedonistMax
HedonistMax
13 Followers
12