Ramona Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: The Stinging Nettle Season Was Open.
1.2k words
4.64
22.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Stinging Nettle Season Was Open

Special thanks to Erosite for editing this story.

I went to playground and, as I had thought, there were many three-foot-long nettle stalks under some elder bushes. Aroused about how a spanking with these switches would feel, I gently touched one of the soft green leaves with my fingers. It hardly hurt. In my imagination the sensation was much more painful. Maybe as a child I was more sensitive. I picked one leaf and inspected it closely. The stinging leaves looked harmful. Nervously, I pressed the lead against the back of my hand; it caused an immediate painful but pleasant sensation.

Although stinging nettle tea is said to be healthy, though I can't recall against which diseases, and collecting stinging nettles is not unusual, I didn't want to walk around with a bouquet of them so I fetched a black plastic bag from my flat. I picked about seven stalks and stashed them in the bag. My fingers hurt. I should have used gloves.

Eagerly I went back to Ramona. "Here, I have a nice present for you," I said smiling, and presented the nettles to her like a bouquet of flowers.

Ramona smiled, "You are a nice boy."

Like an amateur actor she chafed her hands in an exaggerated way to express her pleasant anticipation and put on her thick rimmed glasses. I don't know whether she wanted to look more stern, or to see the effect of the nettles on my skin, or the suffering on my face, more clearly.

With a dish towel she grabbed one stinging nettle and ordered with a soft voice, "Get undressed, darling." Submissively I obeyed while Ramona, now fully dressed, watched me.

"Stand up straight, hands behind your back," she added sternly.

While I took the ordered position, Ramona grabbed one nettle stalk and gently caressed my exposed body. "Do you like it?" Ramona asked smiling. Not waiting for an answer, she stroked my bum. "Ahh," I moaned quietly. Her neighbors should not hear me. The sensation caused by the unusual birch was arousing. After about twenty strokes with the nettle, my cock was hard again. Aroused I left the ordered position and hugged Ramona; I pressed my hard dick against her dressed bum cheeks.

"Keep your position like a well-behaved boy or I will have to tie you up," she commanded sternly.

I ignored the warning and kept on fondling her breasts.

"Wait, I´ll teach you manners," she said freeing herself from my clutch. After giving me some extra hard strokes with the nettles, she told me to wait in the living room.

She fetched two of her old nylon pantyhose and skillfully secured my ankles and wrists. She then ordered me to go to the door and lift my hands.

Submissively I obeyed. The smooth finish of the door cooled my burning, itching bum. Ramona opened the door a bit and strung the pantyhose over its upper edge. With a sadistic smile she closed the door, turned the key and said, "Now you belong to mommy."

She went to the kitchen and fetched a rubber glove. Like a nurse readying for a rectal examination she put on one glove.

"Oooh. You look like a nurse preparing for a certain examination," I said, grinning.

"Maybe, if you take your whipping like a good boy, I'll give your prostate a nice massage as a reward," she said.

Holding the bouquet of stinging nettles with her gloved hand, she started spanking my whole body with the bouquet. It hurt. But according to Ramona, the sensation I felt was not pain according to the definition of the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP). Like a teacher who likes to hear herself talk, she sermonized about pain:

"The often quoted definition of pain as 'an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage' is derived from a 1964 definition by Harold Merskey, and it was first published in 1979 by IASP in the Pain journal. But I think I won´t damage any tissue.

"I'd rather give you a traditional treatment against arthritis. Arthritic joints were traditionally treated by whipping the joint with a branch of stinging nettles. The theory was that it stimulated the adrenals and thus reduced swelling and pain. Various studies support the effectiveness of this treatment.

"Would you like to see breast?" she asked unexpectedly. "How many strikes will you take as a reward to take a look at my breasts?" she added, slowly caressing my body with the bouquet of nettles in one hand and massaging her breasts with the other.

Although I had seen her tits several times I did her the favor and played along with the game.

"As many as you want to give me."

Ramona smiled satisfied with this answer and took off her dress and proudly revealed her big-nippled breasts. As at the end of a fireworks display, she suddenly gave me about twenty-five fast and hard strokes. Exhausted, she looked at the used stinging nettles and suggested, "I think these nettles are used up. How about some nettle pancakes?"

I agreed and Ramona went to the kitchen. My body was itching and burning. White welts covered my reddened skin. "How long will the sensation last?" I asked myself. Still bound to the door, I could hear Ramona in the kitchen. It seemed she was cutting up the nettles for our pancakes. After some minutes, Ramona returned; she opened the door and loosened my bonds.

Still aroused I immediately hugged her.

But Ramona interrupted me, "No, the pancakes will scorch."

I led her to the kitchen and laid her chubby body on the kitchen table, then somewhat roughly pulled her slip apart and fingered her bald pussy. Torturing me seemed to have aroused her. I rubbed my itching and burning cock against her labia. With all its welts, my cock looked as if it wore a red condom with white knobs. "Do you like being fucked with a knobby condom?" I joked and stuck my tortured cock into her pussy. Ramona moaned. "Aah, aah, aah," she whispered every time I thrust.

Each time I was about to come, I would stop fucking her to flip a pancake or pour new batter in the pan.

Ramona, lying on the table, waited eagerly each time for me to return and continue fucking her wet hole.

"Come on, the pancakes are getting cold," Ramona finally said after some minutes.

"Are you satisfied?" I asked her.

Ramona nodded yes and I began fucking her as fast and hard as I could and shot my load into her.

"Wow, that was horny," Ramona sighed exhausted and laid for a while motionless on the table, before she got up and took a seat. I served the stinging nettle pancakes on her blue onion plates.

Both satisfied, we ate our pancakes. They tasted quite delicious.

Through the end of the summer, while the stinging nettles were still in season, Ramona suggested several times that we share those delicious nettle pancakes.

Keeping to tradition, we prepared the stinging nettles with the same preliminary steps. And my thankful prostrate got several of those promised massages.