Ramu & Neha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Paro don't stop now. Continue' I moaned. 'Main aur nahin chod sakti. Ramu ab tum mujhe chodo (I can't fuck anymore. Ramu now you fuck me)' she replied. I turned her over and started the in and out movement.

'Ramu it is lovely' she moaned. I varied my speed and the length of my strokes constantly. Soon she was in ecstasy. Her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes and she shouted, 'Y...hes Ramu that is the way. Harder. Y..hes yet harder. Make mince meat of my choot. Y..hes I am nearly there. Y...hes I am COMMMMMIIINNNGGG' and came.

After a few more strokes I also shot my load into her cum-thirsty choot. 'Ramu you were great. I am so glad that I decided that you fuck me" she panted. That afternoon we fucked several times till it was time for Babloo to return.

As I was leaving Paro asked, 'When will we fuck again?' My mornings were still free and I told her that I would be with her after two days but in the morning.

She said, 'That will be wonderful. I am always alone in the mornings'.

In the days that followed she sucked my cock and swallowed my-cum. She was good at it and I told her so. She laughed and said that she had had lots of practice in her previous marriage. One morning she asked, 'Ramu tumne pahele kabhi kissi aurat ki gaand maari hai? (Ramu have you ever fucked a woman in her ass hole?)'.

Instead of replying, I questioned, 'Tumhain dard nahin hoga? (Won't it hurt you?)'

'No, just a little if it is done properly'. She then brought some oil and asked me to apply it on her gaand and on my cock. I then penetrated her rear hole. As I was fucking her gaand she took my hand and placed it on her choot and said, 'Ramu keep rubbing my clit while you fuck my gaand'.

I did as I was told and soon we both came with loud sighs of satisfaction. We used to meet twice a week and fuck each other to our hearts content in various positions. She was a very accomplished fucktress.

One morning as I was about to enter the building I met Neha. 'Neha what are you doing here?' I inquired.

'Shouldn't I be the one asking you this question? Ramu it seems it did not take you long to find another choot to fuck did it? She countered. I kept quiet.

'Don't play innocent. I know everything. Tell me how do you find my stepmother's choot? She asked.

'I have no idea what you are talking about? I said trying to avoid the issue.

'Listen smart pants. Two days ago I saw you coming out of the flat in the morning. I should know why you were there shouldn't I? When I went in I saw my stepmother Paro lying naked on the bed wiping her choot. I asked her what she was doing. She said that she was feeling hot and was wiping the sweat. It did not require an Einstein to tell whose immersion rod had made her choot sweat like this. So answer my question truthfully or do you want me to tell papa' she threatened.

Now that the cat was out of the bag I told her diplomatically that Paro had had a lot of experience.

She asked, 'Tell me have you been able to persuade her to let you fuck her ass hole?'

I laughed and said, 'To tell you the truth I did not have to. She herself invited me to fuck her ass hole'.

With a sad expression she said, 'Lucky her. Look at poor me. I am now married for over three months and my gaand cherry is still intact'.

I laughed and said, 'Come in with me. This situation is easily rectified'.

'No Ramu. I couldn't do that. You go in and enjoy yourself. I have to get back home' she lamented and turned to go.

I went in. When Paro and I were in the middle of our first fuck we heard Neha's voice saying, 'Look what is going on. My dear stepmother is fucking Babloo's tutor Ramu. What will papa say?'

Paro was aghast. With one hefty jerk she displaced me and started to cover her nakedness. I knew why Neha was there. 'Paro forget about covering yourself. Come grab Neha' I told Paro and jumped up to catch Neha.

Together with Paro we laid the feebly protesting Neha on the bed. I raised her sari and rammed my cock into her already wet choot. While I was fucking Neha Paro said, 'Aur chodo isse. Ab yeh hamaare baare main kuch nahin keh sakegi (Fuck her harder. Now she won't be able to say anything about us)'.

After we had finished I told Paro, 'Thorda tel le aao aur isski gaand chudai ke liye tayyaar karo. Ab main isski gaand maroonga (Bring some oil and prepare her ass hole for a fuck. I am now going to fuck her in the ass hole)'. Paro obeyed immediately. She undressed the mildly protesting Neha and lubricated her ass hole and my cock. I then placed my cock on Neha's ass hole and pressed to gain entry.

'Ramu please stop. It is hurting me very much' Neha shouted.

Paro said, 'No. Ramu don't stop. Go on' and then turning to Neha added, 'Neha darling it will hurt a bit in the beginning but later on you will enjoy it very much'.

Suddenly her ass hole opened admitting my cock in its fold. Neha screamed AAAAIIIIIEEEE my god! It hurts'. I started to fuck her rear hole and simultaneously massaged her clit. Soon her choot was flowing and so was my cock. After that day I fucked Paro regularly and also Neha whenever she chose to join us.

Babloo passed his final exams with flying colours. My tuition was no longer necessary. Everyone was happy. My father was happy because he could help out a friend. LK uncle was happy because Babloo was back on track. Babloo was happy because his grades had improved and he did not require tuition anymore. Neha and Paro were happy because they had their husbands and me to tail them. I was also happy because firstly my first teaching assignment had been a success in more ways than one. Secondly I had deflowered Neha and thirdly I got the experienced Paro to fuck also.

Even after I had stopped teaching Babloo I kept visiting Paro till I had competed my course and left town to pursue higher studies.

The end

Dear readers, this is another episode from the love life of my friend Ramu. Did you enjoy reading it? Write to me at the address in my profile and tell me. I would like that and so would Ramu. I am waiting. One more thing please don't forget to vote. I will soon be back with more. This is a promise. Take care. Sahebji

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX. AIDS IS DEADLY. HELP FIGHT IT.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers
12