Ramya's Journey Pt. 06

Story Info
Ramya starts to have some adventures in public places.
4.5k words
4.45
20.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

This is part 6 of a continuing series. I highly recommend you read them in sequence.

*******

The next few days went by in a haze for Ramya. Kajal had dropped her off home early on Monday, and she'd barely managed to make it in to college on time. Her focus was completely lost though, as she kept thinking about what she'd done that weekend. She even found herself masturbating at least twice every day and was almost always aroused. When Kajal called her on Thursday, she was almost desperate for more action than what her own fingers could provide. "Hi Kajal, how are you?" she said, almost too brightly.

"All good, Ramya. How is your college going?"

"Ahh that's going. Let that be. What are we doing this weekend?" Ramya tried not to sound too eager, and failed miserably. Kajal smiled to herself when she heard Ramya's question and decided to go ahead with her plan.

"I have very exciting news! You know that I work at Westside, right?" Kajal said.

"Yes, sure. That's the exclusive clothing store at most malls," Ramya responded, a bit puzzled where this was going.

"More than just clothing, but sure.. Well, how would you like to make forty thousand rupees for a day's work?" Kajal asked. "Nothing shady, and you may actually enjoy it."

Forty thousand rupees was a lot of money for Ramya. It was more than two months rent for her and would go a long way towards allowing her to indulge in a few luxuries that she'd always denied herself. "Wow! That sounds amazing. What are you talking about? I don't understand. How can I make forty thousand!"

"Okay. Here is the deal - we have an annual purchasing seminar. Part of that is deciding what brands, styles and fashions we want to invest in for the next year. To select them, we do a fit-test, you can think of it as a fashion show with models trying on the available brands and designs so that we can pick what we want to buy. How would you like to model for us?" Kajal asked. She was purposely trying to use some marketing-speak to confuse Ramya.

"Model? Me! I am not a model, Kajal," Ramya was disappointed as she could almost see the money evaporate before her eyes.

"You leave that to me - I am in charge of hiring the models, and the role is yours if you want it," Kajal responded crisply. "You have to follow my directions on how you prepare for it, okay?" She made it sound as though Ramya had already agreed to doing it, and didn't give her much opportunity to say no. "The seminar is on Thursday and Friday of next week, and I need you to report on Friday morning at 10 AM, okay?"

Ramya was getting very excited. The thought of so much money, along with actually doing modeling, which she'd always thought was the realm of actresses and very beautiful women gave her an emotional high. She was lost in thought and didn't even respond to Kajal.

"Ramya, are you still there?" Kajal sounded annoyed.

"Oh yes, yes. I will be there on Friday," Ramya hurriedly responded when she realized she had zoned out.

"Okay good. I have also set up an appointment for you at my beauty parlour tomorrow at 6 PM. They already know what to do, and I have already settled payment," Kajal was all business now. "Just show up - remember the place we went to last weekend? Its the same place."

"Is that really necessary Kajal?" Ramya started questioning before she was cut off.

"Yes, I am putting my credibility on the line by giving you a break. None of the other models are first-timers," Kajal said brusquely. "Just go to the beauty parlour tomorrow. It will take about 2-3 hours. Once you are done, come over to my place so that I can take a look. See you tomorrow."

Kajal had already disconnected the call before Ramya could say anything else. She decided to trust in Kajal and go to the beauty parlour. Besides, she had enjoyed the last session there...

****

Ramya felt strange during the auto ride back to Kajal's house from the parlour. The appointment had actually taken almost 4 hours and she blushed to herself as she thought about what they had done. The parlour had been mostly empty when she'd went, and they had taken her in to a private cabin. Before she could protest much, they had stripped her completely naked, put a sheet on her and had her lie horizontal in a padded chair as two middle-aged women went to work on her. While one woman had given her a facial, done some hair treatment, the other had done a full-body waxing for Ramya. Her face still felt hot when she thought about how her legs had been spread obscenely for over an hour while they had waxed her legs and the hair above her pussy. She now only had a small strip of hair above her pussy and it felt strange. Even though she was fully dressed, Ramya felt as though a layer of covering had been removed from her pussy and she felt strangely naked. Ramya pressed her thighs together as the auto rattled its way through the bad roads, and she could swear that her pussy felt more sensitive.

By the time the auto reached Kajal's apartment, Ramya was fully aroused and wet. She hoped the auto driver hadn't noticed anything as she quickly paid him off and hurried up to Kajal's flat. Kajal let her in without a word and slowly appraised her from head to toe while Ramya waited awkwardly for her approval. "Not bad," Kajal said finally, "Did they wax your legs and armpits?"

Ramya blushed profusely and just nodded her head. "Well, go on, show me," Kajal said in a no-nonsense manner.

"Do you mean, now? Here?" Ramya stammered.

"What? You want to fix an appointment for that as well? I need to know if you are ready or if we need to do any more work to prepare you. Strip," Kajal was pretty rude, "It's not as though I haven't seen what you have to show."

Ramya felt humiliated at the way Kajal was treating her, but she felt her arousal increasing at the thought of getting naked in front of the fully-dressed Kajal. She slowly stripped to her underwear and waited for more instructions from Kajal.

"Those too," Kajal was pointing to her bra and panties. "I want to see what they did to your bush."

"I am not going to do nude modeling, Kajal," Ramya tried protesting.

"Don't waste my time. I can't very well say that you are a model if you have a thick bush peeping out of your panties, can I?" Kajal started showing some anger. "Do you want to do it or should I find somebody else?"

Ramya hung her head in shame as she stripped off her bra and stepped out of her panties. Kajal boldly took hold of Ramya's hand and lifted it up to check her armpits and nodded in approval. She then pushed Ramya back so that she fell on to the sofa and then stepped in between her legs and spread them apart. "Ahh look at that naked pussy," she purred, "It almost looks virginal without all that hair. But you aren't a virgin anymore, are you?" Kajal started teasing Ramya's pussy lips with her fingers as Ramya squirmed in shame.

"Ahh.. that's enough, Kajal. You've seen what they did," she said weakly even as Kajal's fingers started going deeper and found out how wet she was. "Can we stop now?"

"Do you really want me to stop?" Kajal asked with a smirk and then brought her wet fingers to Ramya's nose. "Do you smell that? That's how horny you are, you slut. Lick my fingers clean now."

Ramya couldn't control herself anymore. She was so horny she could scream, and the smell of her own wet pussy on Kajal's fingers pushed her over the edge. She eagerly took the fingers into her mouth and started licking them. She felt Kajal take hold of her nipples with her other hand and felt her squeezing them hard, almost to the point of pain. "Ahhhh, Kaaaajal," she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop, slut?" Kajal asked again.

"Umm.. noooo," Ramya moaned as Kajal took her fingers out of Ramya's mouth and thrust three of them into her pussy in one quick motion. "Nooooo."

"That's what I thought," said Kajal. Kajal quickly stripped out of her clothes as well and got on the sofa with Ramya. "Learn how to please before you get yours, slut. Get here."

It took a minute for Ramya to understand what Kajal was asking. She meekly crawled over to Kajal and started licking her pussy and tried to insert her fingers into Kajal's pussy. "No fingers, slut," Kajal responded, slapping at her hand. "Just your tongue. And I need to feel it as deep as you can go!"

Ramya nodded meekly and tried gamely to get Kajal off with her tongue. She soon found that Kajal liked it when she licked at the rough spot about an inch into her pussy and towards the top. She started licking and flicking at it, and found the taste of Kajal's juice very thick and heady. She almost felt drunk in pleasure and found that her fingers were playing with her own pussy and thrusting in deeper and deeper in imitation of what her tongue was doing in Kajal's pussy.

"Yes, yes," Kajal moaned as she gripped Ramya's hair and forced her head deeper. "Right there, don't stop you naked slut!"

Ramya increased the pace of her tongue-stabs and had her nose mashed up against Kajal's pussy as she continued fucking herself with three fingers now. The feeling of Ramya's tongue, and the pressure against her g-spot sent Kajal into a screaming, moaning orgasm. Her thighs tightened around Ramya's head and for a couple of minutes, Ramya thought she was going to drown in Kajal's pussy juice as her head was crushed into Kajal's pussy and she couldn't even enough to breathe. Her own orgasm started pulsing, and she almost blacked out in the intense high and the lack of oxygen. They finally fell apart when Kajal relaxed after her orgasm.

"Now that's a good slut," she drawled sleepily.

******

"Okay, so this is the plan," Kajal said as they reached a small marketplace. It had been almost an hour's drive that morning and Kajal had been avoiding questions about where they were going. Ramya had never been to this area and it seemed to be somewhat of a lower-income neighbourhood than their own. "I have been in that clothing store, it's usually only served by the owner and almost never has a crowd. You are going to go in and buy a bra. Not just buy, you are going to do a trial, make sure the shopkeeper sees you wearing it, and then buy. Do you understand?"

"You can't be serious! What if somebody walked in? What if he tries to molest me?" Ramya was shocked.

"Don't be silly. I'll be right here in the car. If anybody else enters the shop, I'll be right behind them to distract. Before you go in, call my cell and leave the call open with your cell in your handbag. If the shopkeeper tries anything, I'll be able to hear and I'll come in and get you out of there. Remember, you have to get comfortable about showing off your body if you are going to be successful as a model."

Ramya still wasn't sure, but she found the risk and excitement a heady mixture. Within a matter of minutes, she had let Kajal talk her into at least going into the store and doing a trial. She walked into the store with a strange tingling feeling all over her body. She could swear that the shopkeeper knew exactly why she was there. He was a short, dark man in a blue shirt and lungi, and seemed to be in his fifties. He gave her a slow appraising look as though surprised that somebody like her was in his store.

"Yes, madam. What would you like to see?" he asked slowly, not bothering to hide his interest in this young girl.

"Umm.. I need to buy.." Ramya stammered and couldn't meet the shopkeeper's eyes.

"What do you need to buy, madam?" the shopkeeper seemed to enjoy her discomfort. "Everything here is top quality. Do you want some salwars? Blouse materials?"

"Ehh.. No.. I need to buy.." Ramya still couldn't bring herself to tell the shopkeeper that she needed intimates. Suddenly she saw a poster advertising women's underwear and mutely pointed to it.

"Ahh, you want bra and panties?" he said with a laugh. "No problem. Everything top quality imported material here. What colour do you want?"

"White," Ramya managed to say, blushing and lowering her head as the shopkeeper sneered at her. He pulled a box from under the counter and emptied about 20-25 bra and panty sets on the counter. Ramya could see a mixture a colours and styles in the packages, and now had to pick while the shopkeeper watched.

"What is your size? I can help you," he said as he saw how timid this girl seemed. "How strange that such a shy girl comes underwear shopping by herself," he thought to himself and thanked his lucky stars.

Ramya blushed again and just grabbed the first white underwear set that she could get her hands on. "I need to try them on," she said softly.

The shopkeeper laughed softly as he couldn't believe his luck. "We are not some fancy Naidu hall, madam," he said. "I don't have a dressing room. I have a small store-room that you can use if you still want to try, it's through that curtain." He pointed to a small closet in the corner that was covered by a curtain. Ramya blushed even harder as she considered what to do. She desperately wanted to just rush out of the shop and get back into the car and go home. However, the thought of changing in that closet, and maybe flashing this lecherous older man almost gave her an orgasm. She found herself quivering with lust; she could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy flowing and literally throbbing as she thought about what the shopkeeper would do if he saw her in just a bra. "Well," the shopkeeper's question broke her out of her reverie.

Ramya just nodded her head and muttered, "yes, I will use the store room." The shopkeeper couldn't believe his ears. This slim young girl was going to be undressing in his store-room! Things like this never happened to him. His own wife had stopped putting out years ago, and he had been jerking off whenever he received new underwear advertisements to the image of young girls that were barely dressed, and this was going to happen in his own store! It was his turn to be stunned speechless and he just pointed to the storeroom.

Ramya gingerly stepped into the storeroom and pulled the curtain shut behind her. It was a very cramped space and there was hardly any space for her to stand up straight. She hunted for a light switch before she realized that there was none. She shrugged to herself and then slowly removed her top and bra. She carefully kept it on some boxes so that they didn't fall on the dirty floor. She couldn't help squeezing her own breasts and pinching her nipples to ease some of the ache she felt from the arousal. "What am I doing half-naked in a strange store with a lecherous man on the other side of a curtain!" she thought to herself. She felt incredibly naughty, and that just made her feel even more horny.

Ramya finally stopped playing with herself and reached for the package. She had difficulty getting it opened in the darkness, but she finally had the bra out of the package and put it on before she realized that it was too small even for her. Most of Ramya's breast spilled out of the bra, and she could feel the cup cutting into her hard nipples as almost half of her nipples were out exposed as well. The bra was uncomfortably tight and she could barely manage to fasten the clasp on the back. "What do I do," she thought to herself. "I can't let him see me in this, besides, I need to get a bra that fits, or Kajal will probably make me come back in here"

Working up some courage, Ramya poked just her head around the edge of the curtain. She was shocked to see how close the shopkeeper was standing. "Yes, madam. How do you like it," he asked with a sneer as he tried to peer through the curtain. Ramya could see where he was looking and she blushed and almost ducked back in.

"It doesn't fit. It's too small. I need the next size," she managed to say. The shopkeeper just lifted his eyebrows in an exaggerated act of surprise.

"Are you sure? I thought that was the right size for you. Maybe you are not wearing it right. Can I help?"

"No! I am wearing it correctly," Ramya said weakly as she thought about how it would look if she allowed the shopkeeper to look at her in this lewd state. "Just get me the next size please."

"Ok then you'll have to give me the bra that you are wearing," the shopkeeper said thinking quickly. "Only then I can make sure that I can get you the right size." Ramya couldn't think of any way to refuse. She was so horny that she wasn't even thinking straight, and the request that she strip off the bra seemed normal to her crazed mind. She silently ducked back into the storeroom and took of her bra. She tried to just poke her hand out of the side of the curtain to hand it to the shopkeeper, but there was no response. She was forced to peek out with her head, shoulder and an arm showing before the shopkeeper reached out for the bra in her hand.

He seemed to be just out of reach, and Ramya didn't even think about why he wouldn't step closer to take it from her hand. She just kept leaning out to give it to him. All the while, the shopkeeper was enjoying his first view of a deep cleavage in ages. The view of Ramya's neck, shoulder and most the side of one of her breasts was driving him mad, and he was instantly hard. Thankfully, the lungi he was wearing was spacious and it didn't poke through. He finally took the bra just when it seemed like her patience was going to run out. By that time, most of her breast was on view, and he could see the outline of a nipple. "Wow," he thought to himself. "How can I get my hands on that!"

On the other side of the curtain, Ramya was leaning back on some boxes, gripping her breasts and nipples hard and almost moaning to herself as she realized how much the shopkeeper may have seen. She was almost ready to jump out and assault him, but her conservative upbringing was hard to throw off. She felt shame and guilt as most as much as she felt aroused. She was in a very confused state and could barely remember why she was naked from the waist up. The sound of the shopkeeper clearing his throat shook her out of her dazed state. She could have sworn the curtain moved. Had the shopkeeper taken a peek? Could he have seen anything in this darkness? She gingerly peeked out to see him standing barely a step away.

"Try this, madam," he offered another packet with a wide grin. "This should definitely fit."

Ramya took the packet without a word, quickly pulled the bra out of it and wore it. It seemed to fit fine, although it seemed to push her boobs together and up, and have a deeper cut than what she was used to. "Looks like the lecherous bastard has given me a push-up bra!" she thought to herself, amazed at how quickly he had picked it for her. She gently pushed the curtain aside a bit and leaned her head out.

"This one is better, but I am not sure if it fits right," she said, finally able to look at the shopkeeper. His eyes were riveted on the curtain though, he was trying to look through them to her breasts.

"Maybe you are not wearing it right, madam," he said as he desperately tried to think of a way to get his hands on her. "This is a new model and has adjustable back. Let me show you."

"How can I do that? I don't know you, and the shop is open. Anybody can walk in! What would they think of me," Ramya tried to play coy, even as the idea of flashing him kept going through her head.

Without another word, the shopkeeper quickly went and pulled down the shutter in the door. He also switched off most of the lights in the store. "I am old enough to be your father, madam," he said as he walked back towards her. "Now the shop is closed, and with the dim lights, nobody will be able to see inside. Let me help you now."

Ramya could contain herself no longer and just stepped out. The shopkeeper almost moaned on seeing the beautiful girl in just a push-up bra and pajamas. Unknown to Ramya, the bra he had given her was mostly transparent, and he could see her nipples through it. When Ramya saw his eyes almost pop out of his head, she instinctively looked down at herself, and she she was able to finally see how transparent her bra was, she was mortified. It was as though she was barely wearing anything and her breasts were fully on display. In fact, the cleavage enhancement due to the push-up bra and the lace around it made it look even more erotic than it would have been if she were just naked. She just whimpered to herself as the shopkeeper stepped up to her and reached out to touch her breasts.

12