Rancho del Incesto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,110 Followers

I felt his eyes burning into me. I'm sure he was daring me to laugh at him, but I wasn't exactly in that kind of mood.

Satisfied that I didn't find his confession amusing, Roger continued: "There is one way I can satisfy my desires, the only way. I must watch, Manny. Do you understand? Watching brings me pleasure and quenches my urges. Since I can't do it myself, I must watch her with someone else."

Roger walked around my chair and stood behind me. He leaned in close and said quietly: "That is where you come in."

I did not know what this man, who now sounded crazy, was trying to tell me. I was quite disturbed by the fact that he was sharing such private information with me. The last thing I wanted to know was how this old guy satisfied himself. I stared at the scotch in my glass like it was the only sane thing in this fucked up situation.

"Do you understand, Manny? Do you understand what I'm asking you to do?"

"No," I let out, shaking my head.

"Oh, for crying out loud! Do I have to spell everything out for you people? I want to watch you fuck her, Manny."

"What the fuck!" I blurted out in a sudden onrush of emotions. I tried to get up off the chair, but a hand pushed me back down - it was Roger's hand and it was surprisingly strong. "You're fucking crazy, man! What the fuck are you talking about?" I screamed, sitting back down.

"Calm down!" boomed Roger's voice from behind. It seemed amplified by the walls of his study and had quite a profound effect on me. Instantly, I fell silent, but my face was hot and my heart was beating loudly. I was both angry and very afraid at the same time. I could do nothing but remain sitting in that chair.

"What do you mean 'calm down'?" I finally asked after a short period of silence. "How can I be calm? You just said you wanted me to fuck my mom. That's my mother!"

"I know." Roger's voice was calm and soft again. "After all I've done for you, I would expect you to be a little bit more appreciative. If I didn't get you out of Los Angeles, you'd most likely die in a gang related incident or overdose on some drug. As they say, nothing good ever comes out of East L. A. I gave you hope. I brought you out of that shithole. I made sure that the school here accepted you -- the only non-white student. Did you know that in L. A. you went to one of the worst schools in the nation? Your old school's curriculum was way behind a normal school. Even if you were white, a simple transfer wouldn't be possible but thanks to me you were able to continue your education without any problems."

Roger began pacing around the room.

"Do you notice that the teachers treat you special? Yes? Do people in town smile at you? They never treat Mexicans or blacks like that around here. No, this isn't exactly a multi-cultural part of the country. These people don't take kindly to minorities. Do you know why they treat you nice like that? It's all because of me."

"Now I'm handing you an opportunity to go to college. Do you know that illegal immigrants can't get financial aid? How could you ever pay for it, when your mother has a hard time feeding both of you? Would you throw this opportunity away?"

Roger turned and stared at me, waiting for me to say something. I looked over at mom, hoping she would chime in and tell this man that he was insane. But she sat quietly across from me, hands in her lap, eyes cast down. I saw that her blouse was now unbuttoned down past her ribs, reveling more of her bra.

"You're fucking crazy," I said looking up at Roger, but there was no real fight left in my words.

Roger chuckled -- a deep, wicked sound. "Maybe I am. Maybe I am. I have all the money that I could possibly want, but no real satisfaction in life. That was until I saw your mother. I knew then I had to see her. See her getting fucked well. As well as I once could, back in my younger days."

I closed my eyes and scowled. I did not want to hear this. I didn't care if this guy had a crush on my mother, but I wanted to take no part in his sick fantasy.

"Look, why don't you just ask Pedro or Diego to do it?" I suggested.

Roger shook his head. "Pedro is too old and Diego is too fat. Your mother deserves better than that."

"Why don't you go get someone else from the town?" I tried to reason with this maniac.

"If I get someone else, then rumors could spread. I have a reputation to uphold around here, you know. If any word gets out, people will start talking and it may ruin me. I've thought this through, you know. It has to be you." Roger looked at me and it gave me the shivers. "Neither you nor your mother would ever tell anybody that you've fucked each other. Am I right?" Roger's eyes seemed to twinkle. "It's all going to stay just between the three of us."

I glanced at mom again, wishing she would chime in, but she remained motionless - her face was an indifferent mask as she stared blankly at the Persian rug.

"I'm not sure why this has to be so difficult," sighed Roger. "After all, I am offering you a college education and all that I ask in return is for you to have sex with a beautiful woman."

"No. You are asking me to do it with my mom," I said sharply.

"Oh, please. That's just a minor inconvenience." Roger drank the rest of his scotch while watching me intently. "So what do you say, Manny?" he asked after a long moment.

"Fuck you," I replied.

Roger burst out laughing. He laughed for a good minute but then his laughter turned into a disturbing cough fit. He doubled over while coughing and it was a disturbing sight. When his cough finally settled, he whipped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked away.

"Okay. That's enough for today," he said. "Let's resume tomorrow. Same time, same place."

As soon as Roger said that my mom stood up, buttoned up her blouse and walked out of the room. I quickly sat the glass of scotch down and hurried after her.

"See you tomorrow!" I heard Roger call out when I slammed the door to his study behind me.

My mom walked so fast that I had to run after her.

"Mom," I called when I caught up to her in the courtyard. It was dark and I could barely see her.

"That guy is crazy!" I exclaimed. "What was all that about?"

Mom stopped and turned to face me.

"I know," she said. "He's a pervert -- an old, perverted pervert. But we have no choice, mijo."

I was taken aback by that. "What!? What do you mean, we have no choice?"

"Listen to me, Manny. Roger approached me two weeks ago. You know, the first night I went to him after dinner? He began hinting at things then. When I didn't understand what he meant, he got annoyed with me. He eventually told me exactly what he wanted. I got so angry that I wanted to kill him. I slapped him hard, but he only smiled -- that evil, devilish smile. He explained things to me then. He explained that we are in his complete power. He has the ability to help us or to ruin us completely. He knows who we are, Manny. He knows about your father. Did you know that Don Julio is now more powerful in Mexico than he's ever been? If he knew where we were, he'd kill us. Roger made it plain to me that he could turn us over to him in a blink of an eye, but he'd rather not. All he wants is his sick satisfaction."

"But... but there has to be something we can do," I said, not quite understanding why mom wasn't as upset as I was.

"You don't think I thought about it? I thought about it day and night. I pleaded with him to reconsider. I pleaded for him to keep you out of this. I offered to do things for him that I never want to repeat, but there was nothing else he wanted. There is no other choice."

"Why don't we just run away?" I asked.

"He warned me about that," my mother said gravely, "and said that he already has people watching us. You know, he's an important man here in Kansas and has many connections. Running away from here would be too dangerous. They would catch us and turn us over to Don Julio. We can't risk it."

My mother sighed heavily and dropped her head.

"You're not actually thinking of going through with this?" I couldn't believe all this was more real than just some old fool's babbling. This was all so unexpected, so sudden.

"Manny, I love you more than anything in this world. You are all I have left." My mother's voice trembled and she turned away. Her shoulders slumped and she began walking towards the house.

I stood there in the dark feeling confused and helpless. Slowly I made my way back to our quarters. When I got there, mom was already in her bed and the lights were turned off. I didn't want to disturb her, so I climbed in my bed still dressed.

I couldn't fall asleep for the longest time, thinking about what a fucked up situation I had found myself in.

***

The next day at school I couldn't concentrate on anything. I've had some time now to think about the situation that I've found myself in. I felt disgusted, scared and helpless. I wanted to run, but I knew it was hopeless. I imagined a dozen ideas about how we could escape from here, but each situation led us to be captured by Roger's men. I realized that I was afraid of Roger and I realized that we couldn't run from him.

After school, I walked home with a heavy weight on my chest because tonight I would have to return to Roger's study. My mind abstained from thinking about what he wanted me to do. I didn't want to even consider it and didn't think I could go through with the sick idea. I knew that my mother was beautiful, but that was just what she was -- my beautiful mother.

When I got to our room, mom was still at work. She wouldn't be back for another hour or so. I sat on my bed and tried to get my thoughts together. IThe only girl I ever got close to was Cecilia, back in L.A. I've kissed her several times and even felt her breasts press into me on one occasion. That was the extent of my experience with a girl.

Of course, I wasn't completely innocent. I have seen dirty magazines and movies. I knew what sex was and how it happened. I've seen naked porn actresses getting fucked in multitude of positions. Maybe that was why I was so disturbed. How could I think of my mother the same way? It wasn't right and I was disturbed. I had a bitter taste in my mouth and my hands were shaking.

When my mom finally got home, we didn't say a word to each other. I didn't even dare to look at her. We ate dinner that night in gloomy silence and afterwards mom went to take a shower. She was in the shower for what seemed like an eternity and I knew that once she was finished, we would have to pay Roger a visit.

Mom finally came out, already dressed in her uniform.

"It's time," she said quietly.

As if under a spell, I followed her out of the servants' house and into the courtyard. It was already dusk outside and the light was fading fast. We entered Roger's mansion and went up into his study.

"Ah, I'm glad to see you've returned," said Roger. He seemed to be in a good mood.

My mom went to stand by his chair, like the night before.

"Maria, will you pour me some scotch? Manny, can I offer you some?"

I shook my head.

"Very well, suit yourself." He smiled at me and gave me a satisfied look. "Come, sit down."

Roger gestured towards the same chair I sat in yesterday and I complied. He sat across from me and stared at me for a moment. I didn't return his gaze and hung my head.

Mom handed him a glass and he gulped from it thirstily.

"Let's begin, shall we? Maria, go ahead and take off your blouse."

My mind began reeling when I heard that and hot blood rushed to my face. Roger's words made everything suddenly very real and very imminent. I couldn't believe this was actually going to happen and felt like crying.

"Good. I'm glad to see you've put on the lingerie that I bought you," I heard Roger say. My heart was beating fast and I could hear it in my ears.

"Do you like it, Manny?" Roger asked after a moment.

I didn't dare to look up from Roger's expensive looking Persian rug.

"Manny!?" There was a dangerous note in Roger's voice and I slowly raised my eyes. I saw my mom, standing across from me, wearing a white, lacy bra -- the brown mass of her breasts bulging at the top.

"Now, Manny, be a good boy and do as I say. I want you to keep looking." Roger stood up and walked behind my mom. He unclasped her bra and it slowly fell away from her.

Against my will, my eyes grew wider. Roger was right -- mom did have perfect breasts. They were as silky brown as the rest of her skin and as round as ripe melons. The tips were crowned by dark brown circles and I could see her nipples jutting out proudly. I stared at them as though they were enchanted and tried to swallow but my mouth was dry. I heard an unzipping sound.

"Now, let's get this off as well, shall we?" Roger tugged lightly at my mom's skirt and it began slowly sliding down along her thighs.

I averted my eyes, but Roger commanded: "Look at her, Manny!"

I looked back at her.

As the skirt slid down I saw that mom was wearing a white garter belt that matched her bra. Suddenly, a patch of dark hair peeked out above the skirt. I held my breath, as I realized that mom wasn't wearing any underwear and I was about to get a good view of her pussy. A strange sense of curiosity began taking over my vulnerable mind. My body began shivering, but I no longer felt like crying.

The skirt slid down a few more inches and then fell away completely, revealing that the garter belt was attached to mom's white stockings.

Against my own better judgment, I looked right between mom's legs. As if in shame, my mom pressed her legs closer together. My mom's pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a long triangle and, just under that, I could see a slight parting of her flesh. It was like a tip of an arrow pointing the way.

"Ah, good," said Roger, stealing a look from behind mom. "It's just like I asked for. What do you think, Manny?"

I felt like my chest was being squeezed by a giant hand and I was happy to take my eyes off of my naked mother. I looked at Roger, but didn't say anything. He walked around my mom, marveling at her.

"Maria really does have a fantastic body. Look at those breasts, still so perky at this age." His finger traced around one of mom's nipples and trailed down the curve of her beast. "Her stomach is so flat and her hips are so shapely," he continued as he walked behind her. "And that fantastic ass, I just want to take a bite of it. But I mustn't."

Roger seemed to be talking to himself more than anyone else. He walked in front of mom again and said: "Manny, why don't you come over here?"

I was too scared to move, but Roger gave me a commanding look. I wasn't quite sure if I was more afraid of him or of what I would be asked to do. Reluctantly I got up from the chair, eyeing a golf club in the corner of the room. I briefly wondered if I would be able to hurt Roger with it, but then I remembered his hand pressing down on my shoulder last night. I was too scared to try anything at the moment.

"You can't tell me this isn't the sexiest woman you've ever seen," he said when I shuffled up next to him. He gave me a quick glance and added: "Now that your mother is all naked, let's see what you bring to this party." He dropped into the chair near which we were standing and looked up at us. "Well, what's the matter? Are you shy? Maria, why don't you help your son out?"

Methodically, almost robot like my mom reached up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled up on it roughly. I followed along and raised my arms. The next instant, my shirt fell to the floor. My naked, skinny torso shivered even though it was quite warm in the room.

"Good," said Roger. "Now, the pants."

Mom hesitated and threw me a quick glance, one that was begging me to forgive her. Her hands reached for my belt. I was staring right at her face, afraid to let my eyes drop any further. I could tell that her hands were trembling by the way she tried to unbutton my pants. When the front of my pants was undone, mom grabbed them by the sides and paused. After a second of hesitation, she gave a tug and my pants fell around my ankles.

I was almost naked, wearing only my boxers, as I stood in front of my mother, who only wore her black work shoes, a pair of stockings, a garter belt, and a white headband. We both stood like that, motionless, facing each other.

"Well, let's get on with it," prodded Roger as he sipped his scotch. Slowly, mom brought her hands up again and hooked her index fingers into the waistband of my boxers. I swallowed nervously as I felt her fingers touch my skin. I tried to make eye contact with her, to signal her to stop, but she kept her eyes averted. I felt a tug downward and my boxers came off my hips, joining my pants on the floor. My body began to shiver even more.

"Hmm, I thought you'd be bigger," said Roger with a hint of amusement in his voice. Everyone in the room, including myself looked down at my crotch. My whole body was in such a state of turmoil that my cock has retreated inside of me as far as it could. I wasn't circumcised, so my foreskin was bunched together like a snout of an anteater. I never grew much hair on my body except the meager patch around my cock.

"Never mind that. Let's continue," I heard Roger say after a pause. "Maria, why don't you tend to your son's manhood?"

I saw a flash of anger in my mom's eyes and her body stiffened for a split second. I thought she was going to hit Roger and I thought back to the golf club. But her body relaxed just as fast and slowly she got down to one knee, then the other. When she was on her knees, she paused. I couldn't see her face anymore and I could only guess at the kind of thoughts that were passing though her mind. Here she was being forced to play with her own son's penis. I was sure that she was cursing Roger with the wickedest words in Spanish.

"Maria, just like we agreed," reminded Roger.

I didn't want to watch this so I set my eyes upon the row of books on the wall. I couldn't pick out one to concentrate on, my thoughts tumbling like clowns in my mind.

I suddenly froze as I felt something touch my cock. Knowing that it wasn't my own hand, my mind couldn't quite process this new and strange sensation. At first the touch was light, just the tips of the fingers grasping at whatever didn't retreat into my stomach. Then my penis was squeezed and gently twisted, my foreskin turning around my cock. The twisting motions continued several moments and I suddenly realized that despite this sick situation, my cock began to react. A few more seconds of the twisting and my cock was coming out of its hiding. As my cock grew at my mother's touch, her hand shifted position, and her palm and fingers wrapped around it.

I was suddenly disappointed with myself. What kind of a pervert was I that I got hard so fast from my own mother's touch? I felt my face redden in embarrassment and on instinct I hung my head. I was suddenly presented with a view of my mom's hand on my erect cock, her face about ten inches from my tip which was shyly peeking out of its sheath. Her hand was barely moving back and forth along my shaft.

"That is much better. I do apologize for my earlier comment," said Roger upon seeing my full erection.

Since I was pretty skinny my cock was also rather thin. It was only about six or seven inches long, but in my mom's small hand it looked quite big.

"Maria, you're not even looking. I thought we had an agreement," Roger added with a smirk.

Mom raised her head slightly, but from my angle I couldn't see her eyes. I figured that at this point it was for the best. It spared both of us some of the embarrassment.

"Come on, Maria. It's not a bomb. You don't have to be so gentle with it. Give it a good tug," instructed Roger.

My mom's hand shifted to grasp my dick closer to the tip and she gave it a firm squeeze. Her hand moved gracefully towards me, pulling the foreskin all the way back. I kept my head down as I watched my mom's hand move along my full length. It was like watching some side-show, where I knew it was disgusting, but I couldn't stop watching.

fictitious
fictitious
1,110 Followers