Rancho del Incesto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers

Mom kept yanking my dick back and forth, my cock head disappearing then reappearing in the foreskin. As my initial shock passed I was able to relax a little. Mom's uneven jerks weren't exactly what I would call a good hand job and there was nothing sexual about this situation. It became very apparent me, that it was my own mother doing something terrible against her will. In response to my thoughts I felt my cock begin to relax.

I guess Roger must have noticed my penis getting softer. "Well, that won't do," he said. "What's wrong with you, Manny? How can you go limp in front of a woman?" Roger looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"She's my mother." I cut the words roughly out of my mouth.

"Oh, please," said Roger and snorted in displeasure. "Maria, why don't you see what your son tastes like?"

My mom's head turned so fast, that it was almost freaky. She faced Roger and glared at him. She said something in Spanish that even I didn't understand.

"Yes, yes," smiled Roger seeing my mom's reaction. "Go ahead and put it in your mouth." Roger's smile turned into a scowl. "I'm waiting."

My mom kept staring at him and I kept staring at my half hard dick which she held firmly. A sudden wave of tingles rose up from my stomach and made its way into my chest. I wasn't really thinking far ahead and I didn't picture that I might experience my first blowjob. Unbidden excitement began building up inside of me as I held my breath, wondering if my mom would give in. Her grip on my cock tightened, to the point that the head of my cock turned deep purple.

My eyes widened when my mom's head began to turn back slowly. Her hand moved and she pulled back the foreskin, exposing my mushroom tip. My cock was just barely stiff now, so it looked somewhat funny in her hand like that. She frowned and stared at my cock, seemingly considering her next move. And then her head began moving towards it.

I quickly shut my eyes. I still had enough conscience to decide that I wasn't going to witness this. I held my breath as I awaited the inevitable, but I was also strangely eager to receive my very first blowjob. I breathed in as I felt something warm enclose around my tip. I always imagined it would be warm and also wet, but mom was simply holding my cock in her mouth, like you'd hold a spoonful of bitter medicine. Nothing else happened for a while, with my cock wedged between my mother's stiff lips. I felt a moment of disappointment as I realized this wasn't what I was expecting.

"I hope this isn't how all blowjobs feel," I thought.

As if in response to my thoughts, Roger said: "Come on, Maria, don't make this difficult. Do I have to tell you how to suck cock?" He sounded ticked off.

I felt my mom's tongue reach out and touch the head of my dick. Her tongue drew back and then touched it again like she was probing it. Slowly her tongue began licking the underside of the tip. Her tongue flicked back and forth along my piss hole.

Mom's lips began relaxing and I she allowed more of my cock to enter her mouth. I felt a soft, warm, wet sensation envelop my penis. Curiosity got the better of me and I opened my eyes. I saw about haft of my chub wedged into mom's mouth. She held me like that in her mouth for a while longer and then slowly her head began moving back and forth.

Within seconds my cock was fully hard again. In fact, it felt harder than it ever was as it slid further into mom's mouth. I felt her open her mouth slightly wider to accommodate the sudden expanse of my cock.

I was getting my first ever blowjob and it felt better than I imagined. Mom's lips were forming a tight "O" around my shaft and her head was bobbing along. For those several enchanted moments I completely forgot that it was my mom that was giving me oral sex. Despite everything, this was the best feeling I've ever experienced.

I don't know how long my first blowjob lasted, but Roger's voice brought me back from the clouds: "Alright, that was very good, but I don't want you blowing your load just yet, Manny. Let's move on to the next event."

As soon as Roger spoke, mom practically spit my cock out of her mouth. My dick bounced straight up, glistening with her spit. Mom looked at it for a split second then turned her head, wrinkling her nose. Her tits moved up and down as she heaved for air. She shot a careful glance up at me and I felt a pang of guild in my chest.

"What am I doing?" I thought looking down at her.

"Manny," Roger's voice disrupted my thoughts. "Go ahead and sit down in that chair."

He pointed at the leather chair opposite to him and I followed his directions without thinking. As my bare ass slapped against the leather and I felt a jolt of cold run through my body. It was a big, comfortable chair and I half sat, half laid in it.

"Put your legs together, Manny. Good. Maria, go over there," instructed Roger.

Mom didn't move at first and I tried not to look directly at her. Slowly she walked up next to me and I kept my eyes lowered. She stopped right in front of me and I could see her lower half - her well-built legs and the patch of hair above her pussy.

"Okay. Now, turn around to face me. Put your legs to either side of his like you're going to straddle him. Just like that, yes."

It all was happening so fast that I didn't have time to comprehend that I was about to fuck my mom. Or more like, she was about to fuck me. She was now standing over me, over my raging hard-on, with her legs spread to each side. I flicked my eyes up and saw my mom's ass for the first time. She had a amazing ass. I wouldn't call it big, but she definitely had some meat on it. Her butthole was hidden between two round, luscious cheeks. And then I saw her pussy. It was right there before my eyes, within reaching distance.

I have fantasized so much throughout my teenage years about seeing a pussy in real life. Back in Los Angeles I was sure I would see Cecilia's soon. However, that plan came crashing when we moved to Kansas. Now I was seeing a real pussy, the pussy that set me on this world. But that wasn't what I was thinking at the time.

The sight of mom's pussy had me hypnotized. Her legs were spread and I could see her pussy clearly. Right between her thighs, I saw two fleshy mounds. Between those mounds, I could make out two neat rows of darker flesh and then inside of that I caught a glimpse of pink.

I wasn't thinking clearly at all now and I didn't blink once as I stared at my mom's private place. I began wondering what was taking so long. Mom continued standing over me like that -- her beautiful ass and pussy hovering over me.

"Now Maria," I heard Roger's voice though the haze in my head. "I want you to sit on his cock. I want you to ride him facing me, so I can see your pretty face." His voice sounded full of lust.

It was like a dream as I watched my mom's ass begin to descend. My cock was so hard that it pointed towards my chest and, as my mom squatted down, it missed the entry and she plopped down on my lap, pressing my dick down with her ass. The touch of her flesh on my dick felt amazing and I didn't even care if we were having sex yet or not.

Mom sat on my lap for several moments. Her body seemed tense and I couldn't even guess at the thoughts in her head. Eventually, she lifted her hips up a little and I saw her hand dart between her legs. She found my cock and grabbed it, pointing it straight up towards her twat. Under the bulk of my mom's abundant ass, my dick looked pretty insignificant; not at all like the dicks in the dirty magazines. However, I wasn't worried about that right now. My mom was lowering her hips again.

Mom pressed herself down in one motion and froze suddenly.

A warm feeling of bliss washed over my body as the tip of my cock entered inside of her pussy. I tried to clutch at the leather chair that I was sitting on, my sweaty palms sliding along. The feeling I was experiencing was unlike anything I could imagine. I must have blacked out for a moment, because when I came to my senses my mother had slid herself all the way down onto me. Once again she was sitting in my lap, with a slight difference.

My heart wanted to jump out of my chest and my face was hotter that red chili sauce. I felt the walls of mom's vagina squeezing all around my shaft. It was so incredibly warm and snug inside. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the feeling of being inside of a real pussy.

My enjoyment didn't last that long and I suddenly felt my balls begin to tingle. The tingle spread up the length of my cock and it began pulsating. Mom must have noticed my cock's reaction, because she tensed up again, her pussy giving my cock a firm squeeze. This was all too much for my young, inexperienced self. My balls bunched up and my whole body flexed at the onset of my orgasm.

My cock shot its first spurt deep inside my mom and my eyes went blurry. I thrust my hips up as I shot another load. I breathed out heavily each time another load came out of my cock. I must have unloaded six or seven times before I was finally out of ammunition.

I was breathing heavily when I finally came to my senses. My mom was still sitting on top of me. It didn't look like she had moved at all. Reality began washing over me. Now that my primal arousal was passing, my consciousness began to take over. I felt my chest constrict in panic as I realized what I had just done. A feeling of disappointment and guilt took over my mind.

"Well?" Roger's voice came out of somewhere. "Are you going to ride him?"

In response to that, my mom slowly raised up and my softening cock easily slipped out of her. It slapped against my stomach with a wet plop and then a river of spunk poured out of my mother's pussy and all over my crotch. There was so much of it that it looked like mom was pissing over me. Quickly the smell of fresh sperm filled my nostrils. I scowled in disgust.

As soon as most of the white, gooey liquid made its way out of my mom's pussy, she stood all the way up, walked over and picked up her clothes. Without saying anything or looking at anyone she walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

I was now face to face with Roger who stared at me in surprise.

"That was fast," he said with a twinge of disappointment.

"You son of a bitch," I blurted out and then quickly followed my mother's example. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the door.

"And you, my friend, is a mother fucker," said Roger right before I stormed out of the door.

I ran through the darkness and darted into a bush. I had to get dressed before someone saw me naked like this.

Quickly, I put on my pants and shirt.

"I just fucked my mom," I kept thinking. "I fucked my own mother, my mother who had cared for me my whole life; who worked hard to feed me and put a roof over my head. And how did I repay her? By fucking her?" My cock was still half erect and I wondered what was wrong with me.

"Dios mio," I said, squatting in the bush. "What have I done?"

I stayed hidden in the bush for quite some time, holding my head in my hands. The thoughts of what just happened were running around my mind like wild horses. I shook my head trying to clear it. I didn't want to go home and face my mom, but I knew that it was inevitable.

I took my time walking home, hoping mom would be asleep by the time I got there. I kept looking around to see if anyone was out, but everything was still and quiet. I looked at the servants' house and saw that the only light was coming from our room. I knew that my mother was there and I felt scared and uncertain. The longer I looked at the light, the more I didn't want to go inside. But knew I had to. I just didn't know what I would say to her.

I made my way inside of the house and slowly crept up to our door. I turned the handle and pushed the door open. My mom was sitting at the small table in the corner, the one we ate at. She was dressed in her pajamas and looked up as I entered.

"Come," she said in a soft tone, pulling back a chair next to her. "Sit."

I complied.

She took my hand into hers and squeezed it lightly.

"Emanuel," she said looking straight into my eyes. She only used that name when she wanted me to know she was serious. "I want you to know that no matter what, I still love you. You will always be my son and I would do anything for you."

All I could do was nod. Her eyes were filled with deep love and I felt my heart warm up.

"Everything will be alright," she said. "What happened back there..."

She paused and dropped her eyes.

"Let's not talk about that," I said.

"Okay, mijo. Okay. Please... try to forget about it."

Then she stood up and went to lie down on her bed. I remained sitting, trying to calm my agitated brain. After a while, I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

***

I didn't sleep well and the next day I woke up with a hazy mind. I was thankful that mom was already at work. As always, I found breakfast on the table. As I ate, I wondered if I could really forget about last night. What would happen now? Could we really go back to our normal life? Would Roger want more from us? Now, more than ever before, I was unsure about my future.

At school, I tried to keep my mind busy with the studies, but there was something changed about me. I felt more confident. I felt more like a man. I even noticed that a few girls looked at me different somehow. I guessed that it was because I was a man now; no longer a virgin.

When I got home from school, I picked up my math textbook and found the hardest problem in it. I tried to solve it, to keep from thinking about anything else. When mom came home I decided not to talk to her until she initiated a conversation. She simply smiled at me as she walked in and went to take a shower. For some unknown to me reason I followed her with my eyes, staring at the back of her uniform skirt.

After the shower, mom made us dinner and tried to make small talk, asking me about school and my grades. Somehow the conversation seemed awkward and there were a lot of uncomfortable silences. I was wondering if she had spoken to Roger and if he was satisfied, but I wasn't going to bring that up.

After dinner, I went to clean up the dishes and my mom said something about being tired and went to sleep. I guessed that maybe Roger was satisfied.

It was the weekend and it went by fast. I helped Diego plow some land and did other odd jobs around the ranch. I didn't see Roger at all and only saw my mother at dinner. The awkwardness was gone and we talked to each other like any other day. It seemed like we were getting back to our normal life and the night at Roger's study began feeling like a messed up dream.

The next week, as I was trying to memorize chemical elements after dinner, I saw my mom pick up her work clothes. She walked behind a large wooden screen, where she usually changed. Immediately, my body began to tremble, but it wasn't in revolt or guilt. It felt more like anticipation.

I didn't look up as my mom finished changing and walked up to me. She silently stood next to me for a long moment.

"Roger wants to see us," she finally said in a flat tone.

"Again?" I asked without looking up.

"Yes."

I closed my book and sat it down. I couldn't concentrate on it anyways. My mom headed for the door and paused. I stood up and followed her.

Roger sat smiling in his chair when we walked in. As before, mom went to stand at his side.

"Manny, how are you this fine evening?" cheerily asked Roger.

"Fine," I replied quietly, trying to look pissed off.

"Have a seat," he motioned.

The way Roger looked at me, I could tell what was about to happen. I sat down on the same chair that I fucked my mom on a week ago. I silently cursed myself as I felt something stir in my testicles. After all, I was probably going to fuck her again tonight.

Roger got up and went to pour himself a drink. He approached me and handed me a glass. I didn't want to take it at first, but he shoved it firmly towards me.

"Have a sip," he said firmly.

I grasped the glass and took a sip. It tasted differently, sweeter.

"French brandy," said Roger. "The finest I could find in Kansas. I think it'll be more to your liking. Drink some more."

I did.

Roger went back and sat in his chair. "I think we all know why we're here. Maria, do me a favor and get undressed."

My mom was staring off into the distance as her fingers began unbuttoning her blouse.

I didn't look and just kept drinking the brandy. I did see her blouse fall on the floor, followed by her bra. My heart began beating faster and faster. I felt a nervous knot in my chest when I saw mom's skirt join her clothes on the floor.

"Now, go over there, unzip his pants and fish out your son's cock," instructed Roger.

I heard my mom's walk silently over the Persian rug and I felt a tingle of excitement.

"Will Roger have her suck me again?" I wondered.

Mom approached me and knelt down. I sat, slouched over in the chair, as I watched her hands reach for my belt. Her hands looked steady as she undid my pants, then her hand dove into the opening in my boxers and brought out my cock. Unlike the other night, my cock was already filling out.

My mom squatted naked before me holding my cock as it grew in her hand. I quickly threw a shy glance at her and our eyes met. Her eyes were cold, emotionless.

"Now I want you to suck it," I heard Roger's voice from behind my mom. "Suck it like you mean it, this time." Mom rolled her eyes and set her jaw. She looked angry, but brought her head forward. She looked down at my dick, shut her eyes and brought her mouth down over it.

I couldn't quite believe that I was so eager to get sucked off by my mom. That thought was quick in passing as I felt her warm, slippery mouth engulf the head of my cock. She began sucking on my just the tip using her tongue and cheeks. It felt amazing.

Roger got out of his chair and came to stand over her. It was weird having him watching us like that and it took some pleasure out of this experience.

"You can do better than that," said Roger. "Go down on him further."

I was watching mom the whole time. She opened her eyes and I saw them look up where Roger was standing. Then she threw me a quick glance. Slowly she lowered her head about half way then came back up. She repeated that motion several times, going down a little bit further each time. I felt my tip touch the back of her mouth. My whole shaft was lathered with her spit now.

"Just like that," whispered Roger. "A little faster."

My mom's head began bobbing up and down a little more. It seemed she was doing only enough to fulfill Roger's requests. I noticed that I was enjoying this more than I should and I wasn't feeling weird about this at all.

I watched mom's lips slide up and down my cock. I could see her cheeks caving in and out. I could feel her tongue pressing up under my shaft and the roof of her mouth rubbing against my swollen tip.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered and my mom's eyes looked up at me. She backed away her head and was about to let me out of her mouth.

"No, no," said Roger. "Keep him in your mouth."

My mom's eyes flicked towards Roger again and she wrinkled her forehead, but her mouth slid back down. She gave me a couple more sucks and I couldn't hold it anymore.

I went cross-eyed as I shot a load inside of her mouth. She jerked her head up slightly and then another load shot out of my cock. She kept her lips over my tip as more cum oozed out of it. When I finally relaxed into the chair, she took her mouth off of me. I saw a look of disgust on her face, right before she turned over her shoulder and spit a mouthful of cum onto the Roger's Persian rug.

"Not on the rug!" whined Roger in halfhearted distress. "What did you do that for? You were supposed to swallow it."

My mom cursed at him in Spanish and then worked her tongue inside of her mouth. She spit on the rug again.

fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers