Random Bits -1-

Story Info
Multiple: Owner's Bitch
1.1k words
18.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a stand alone story. Just one of the many short stories with in Random Bits.

Multiple: Owner's Bitch

No matter where he went she was there, ready to do what he wished. Does she love him? No, not in the way any regular person would view it. She only sees herself as alive when she is in his presence, doing as he wishes. Only then is she able to feel free, yet she is not free, she is a slave, a bitch with an Owner. Nothing he can do will humiliate her if it pleases him to have her do it. She even has a strict schedule and rules on what she can and can't wear, do, have, get, you name it. He controls her in all ways.

She lies quietly in the back seat of Master's van. He is taking his bitch to a friend's house to play. She was going to get to have some fun; it has been a long time since Master had let her play. Today she was going to have to use all of her skills. Oh all the wonderful things she liked to do for her Master. Licking and getting fucked by any of the puppy boys that he allows, wagging her tail and playing puppy games, showing how well she can obey the orders she is given. The kind words he would bestow upon her when she was good and the rare treats when she was especially good or did more than she was expected too always pleased her and made her a happy and joyful puppy and she always strived to keep her well behaved manners at all times.

Quietly she climbs out of the back seat, the only thing she has on is her leg guards, puppy paw gloves, her tail and collar. Master had told her that her mask would have been a hassle today. Oh look at the pretty puppy girl my boys she heard as she puppy walked into the house. Upon entering she saw two very active puppy boys with tongues hanging and their Master standing between them. She yipped excited at seeing playmates and the joy of getting used and pleasing her Master. She looked at him waiting for his command. 'Why don't we let these three play in the backyard for a little while' Master said to the Owner of the puppy boys. He nodded and with a hand gesture both puppy boys scrambling over themselves to get to the back door.

She followed beside her Master as he walked through the house to the backdoor, she was on her best behavior and was a little confused with the action of the other puppies. Puzzled and unsure she brushed up against her Master's leg. With a pat on her head and a soft word of its okay, they are still new to being puppies my good girl, now go play. With that she was out the door and chasing the puppy boys and being chased, play fighting, and smelling around. After an hour of play she had to go and went over to the bushes to relieve herself. If she wasn't a puppy she would have laughed at the stunned looks on the puppy boys. They were new alright, she had been house broken for a couple of years now. She kept her head lifted and went over to her Master so he could hose her down.

'You're such a good girl, come on let's go in you earned yourself a treat.' With a happy yip she followed just behind him tail just a wagging. She didn't look but heard the puppy boys following behind her. She was eager to feel their puppy dicks bury deeply within her. Master held a treat down for her to take from his hand. She enjoyed the sweet chocolate treat she didn't get them often at all. She yipped and wagged her tail even more with her tongue just a hanging. 'Come her girl let me have that tail of yours' with a gentle pull it slipped right out. She watched him awaiting his command when he looked at the other Master. 'She just loves getting her ass fucked; want to give it a go?' The other Master nods and goes behind her.

One of the puppy boys is called to raise in front of her so she cause use her puppy mouth on him while she was getting fucked in the ass. She yipped and whined in pleasure at the Owner behind her taking her and the wonderful way the puppy boy in front of her filled her mouth. She barely heard the command of the puppy boy's Owner tell him he was not to cum. The man got harder and faster with taking her ass and she was slowly climbing to cloud 9, herself. Her whines got heavier as it continued her tongue licking all over the cock in front of her, along the balls and sucking it into her mouth. With a grunt she felt the owner push deeply and cum. 'So who do you want to breed her with?' She heard the man ask her Master

Breed?! Now that was a surprise, she waited calmly while still licking on the puppy boy in front of him. When the other puppy boy mounted her from behind suddenly and start fucking her puppy pussy hard, she yelped and started to pull away when the puppy in front of her began to fuck her mouth in desperate need to cum after all the teasing and agony he had been in holding himself back. She hadn't been used so hard, her jaw was as relaxed as she could get it when he pushed down into her throat. The other puppy boy was pounding mercilessly into her pussy, she felt like she was going to be split in two by these puppy boys. She whimpered and whined when suddenly just as fast as it started they both came, emptying their puppy boy seed down her throat and into her pussy.

The one in front of her pulled back gently and gave her a puppy kiss on her nose while the other stayed in her pussy as long as he could keeping his seed buried deep within her. Master then cleaned her up and put her tail back in her ass. Patting her head and leading her out to the car. 'You did wonderful today puppy. Now we get to wait and see if he started any little puppies in your belly. Would you like that my little girl? To have a little puppy?' He looked over his shoulder to see his puppy was fast asleep with a smile on her puppy lips. He was looking forward to her having her little puppy and knew that she would make a wonderful puppy mommy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Random Bits -0- Previous Part
Random Bits Series Info

Similar Stories

A Real Bitch Woman learns that being a bitch can be a good thingin Fetish
Puppy Play His new idea takes me on a new adventure.in Fetish
In Heat Couple plays Master and 'Puppy-Girl'.in Fetish
My Life as His Bitch Tales of a puppygirl.in BDSM
Doggie Style Master takes her for a walk.in BDSM
More Stories