Random Connections Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank sighed with relief and slid forward into the pool of juices, feeling the welcome visitor slide out of his arse with a wet plop. He kissed the spunk from Joe's lips, licking it up contentedly in the afterglow of their first fuck. He hoped it wasn't the last.

"Well, well, well. Are you cock jockey's having fun?" Inquired a familiar voice.

They froze and looked fearfully at each other. "Coach?" Frank wondered aloud. "Coach!" Joe exclaimed, looking over his shoulder at the big man standing behind them. "What the fuck..."

"...Am i doing here?" He appended, taking a step towards them. "I actually came round to see your dad, but I guess he's not here right now?"

"He - He's at the pub. "Joe stammered in panic. "But he'll be back soon!" He said, wondering if everyone could hear his hammering heart.

Frank could feel it beating against his chest as he lay there with cum trickling down his crack, but he could see what Joe had missed and didn't share his panic. He only wanted to feel what the Coach was brandishing in his hands.

"Not too soon I hope." He replied to Joe while taking another step towards Franks vulnerable rump. "You wouldn't like him to find us like this now, would you?" He said, laying both hands on Franks hips, holding him in an unshakeable grip.

Frank grinned nervously and shook his head as the thick nob wedged into his spunk slick arsehole, promising further pleasure after an initial burst of pain.

"Damn that's tight!"

"Fuck that's big!"

"Oh my God!

The sofa shook as the big man thrust himself forward and Frank held on for dear life as his arse was violated. The force pushed him onto Joe who held on just as tightly, unable to believe this was actually happening. "This guy's built like a bear." He whispered in Franks ear, watching him take off his shirt to reveal a hairy, well muscled chest rippling with power.

Frank puffed out his cheeks and panted. "It...fucking...feels...like...it!"

"That's a nice, hot fuckhole." The bear grunted, admiring the way it opened up to take him in deeper. "And you're hung like a horse too!" His hand reached round to squeeze the thick black meaty shaft as he pumped vigorously in and out, feeling Joe's spunk squelching around his length as it gradually disappeared up Franks arse. "Does his cum taste good too?" He asked, looking at the juicy smears on Joe's face.

"Yeah it does." He admitted, shocked and aroused at his language.

The burly man leaned over, planting himself firmly between Franks cheeks, to taste it for himself, roughly thrusting his tongue in Joe's mouth and kissing him as deeply as he screwed his moaning companion. "You're right." He said, resuming his deep thrusting. "You want to taste mine?" He groaned, the pressure building up in his hairy balls. "You want to eat it out of his arse?" He moaned, pounding into the wet flesh with increasing speed. "Or suck it fresh out of my cock?"

"oh FUCK!" Frank screamed. It seemed like a fireball had exploded in his guts as that thick cock rammed into him repeatedly. "Oh yeah, fuck me!" He pleaded, hoping he could get it off before it split him in two.

"Yeah, fuck him Coach." Joe urged, getting into the lewd scene, storing every sight and sound up for future nights alone with his magazine hoard upstairs.

"Call me Dave." He gasped, "Save the Coach crap for college - and suck my cock." He added, pulling himself free from the snug hole.

Frank sagged to one side and sighed in relief as Joe looked at what he'd taken like a frightened rabbit would a pair of approaching headlights. Though not as long, or as thick as Franks black rod, it had a much larger nob end. A throbbing club of hard meat sprouting proudly up from a thicket of dark, curly hair bobbed towards his face; huge, hot balls swayed drunkenly between his mighty thighs which straddled his chest, pushing Frank to one side.

"Suck it!" He urged again.

Joe opened his mouth and took the spunk streaked fuck muscle in, stretching his lips wide open to fit the girth of it in. Dave held his head and relished the feel of those soft lips bathing his flesh, reaching over to stroke the semi-hard length of meat between Franks legs.

"We should have some extra training sessions some time." He leered, pulling the enormous tool playfully.

"Anytime you like." Frank said rolling over to give the older man access to his cock.

They grinned as Joe gobbled loudly, sucking the juices off as his own cock stirred into life once more, insisting on further attention. He attended to the hot cock in his mouth instead, stroking the thick shaft, feeling the veins throb with tension as his tongue worked over the slippery tip, flicking in the slit, teasing it into a lather.

"Oh yeah that's it, you're a good cocksucker." Dave groaned.

The compliment swelled more than his pride and he sucked harder on the hot rod pumping smoothly in his mouth, rubbing the hot, hairy sacs beneath in his palms.

"Hey I'm a good cocksucker you know. Frank boasted. "Watch this!"

He slid onto the floor, turned and put his legs over the edge of the sofa, using it to support his back as he flipped over to bring his cock into range.

"That's so fucking hot!" Dave moaned, leaning over to slip a finger between the upturned cheeks and watch the most erotic act of self-love he'd ever seen.

Frank gave a soft grunt as he felt the finger slide inside his arse at the same moment his lips suckled dreamily on his nob end. Dave had to have him again before his balls burst, sliding free of Joe's sucking mouth that reluctantly let him go, strings of spittle dripping from the bulbous end. He straddled his body, each leg astride his arms, and bent at the knees to ease his cock down into the pert hole that puckered up to kiss the thick cock head before yielding submissively to it's powerful demand for entry. His hard, spit slick nob parted the hot, soft flesh easily and sank inside, slowly filling him up inch by delicious inch. Joe scooted over to watch the action closely, pumping his own cock in a tight grip, but not as tightly as he knew Coach, er, Dave's was. His name would take some getting used too, but he reckoned he could get used to this! Frank was already well into this and thought he would faint with pleasure as he slurped his juicy meat, feeling his arse getting stuffed at the same time was a wet dream come true. He looked up at the hairy cheeks clenching rhythmically together and vowed to find out how tight they felt around his cock.Dave's dream had already come true. He'd wanted to fuck this beautiful black arse since watching it in the showers and getting both of them together was simply a bonus as far as he was concerned. His lips sought Joe's and found them warm, willing to take his tongue as he'd taken his cock, sucking it while they kissed, exploring each other in an orgy of delight.

The wet slap of hot flesh upon flesh grew louder in the extreme heat as each sought to lose the race to be first to cum. Dave groaned that he was getting close and Joe begged to taste his juice. Frank mumbled something around a bubbling mouthful of spunk as his balls pumped a steady stream of hot juices through his cock. All of them fed off each others lust in a passionate frenzy, writhing and jerking, bucking together as though an unseen puppet-master pulled their strings harder. Suddenly, Dave pulled himself free, stroked his tumescent cock briskly until a steamy gush of spunk poured onto Franks well fucked arsehole. He threw back his head and roared as another load spurted over his black balls, arcing onto Joe's face, who leaned in to catch the spurting drops amidst the font of frothy, white spunk bursting onto his friends glistening black flesh, creaming it thoroughly, lapping the sticky streaks from his crack, dipping the tip of his tongue inside.

Dave knelt to slap his burning meat onto the cum coated black sacs, groaning approvingly as a finger thrust inside his arse, stimulating a fresh burst of juice. He held Joe's face in the sweaty mess and wriggled onto the exploring digit as his seething balls emptied their load. The hot white shower flowed down Franks cock and he watched it cum with interest, slithering along his cock, following the pumping veins down towards his waiting mouth. He gulped another load of his own then drank the flowing juices as they continued to pour over his cock.

Dave hosed them both down with spunk until his cock hung limply in his hairy hand and he stood back to admire his handiwork, grinning broadly at the horny pair. Joe looked up and grinned back, licking his lips. Frank smiled around his cock before sliding it free.

"He sure blows a hot load, don't he Joe?"

"Almost as much as you do man!"

"Oh I still got more in the tank. How about taking a ride?" He gave the older man a feral look of lust that made his mouth water.

"Do we have time?" Joe asked.

As though In answer to his question the front door opened.

"Hey son? I'm home!"

12