Random Letters Pt. 03

Story Info
Janet gets her hands on Kevin.
8.7k words
4.35
100.4k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 9

Kevin loved to take long showers. It was his way of relaxing and getting his mind off things.

One particular afternoon he was in such a good mood, he sang happily in the shower, using the water-proof walkman he got for Christmas the year before.

He was lathering himself up, having a good old time, then suddenly he saw the shower curtain woosh wide open, and startled, he jumped back a bit.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear me calling you?"

It was Janet. And she was agitated.

"I'm sorry - I had my walkman on," Kevin explained. He stood there completely naked, with Janet dressed in a mini skirt and purple top. He looked down to see she still had her heels on from work, and she was wearing black stockings. God Kevin loved those black stockings she wore. He would always look forward to seeing her in them.

Janet sighed out of disgust because of having to shout for him so many times.

"I knew I never should have gotten you that thing," she said of the walkman. "God I was scre-e-e-e-e-ming and scre-e-e-e-e-ming for you. I was like Kevin! Kevin! Ed?! Kevin!"

He noticed she kept going along with the "Ed" joke. He loved it. "Don't ever make me call for you that many times ever again. Do you understand me young man?" she asked solemnly.

"Yes mam," he said, cowering a bit. He was starting to enjoy being under her command.

"I thought you were masturbating again," she said, again showing her displeasure. "And you just walked right in on me?" he asked with a laugh.

Again, she groaned.

"Sweetie when I'm in a hurry, your privacy isn't exactly high on my priority list," she scoffed.

He again laughed at her openness.

"Now listen. I am going to a meeting for work, your sister is at the library, and your father won't be home for another few days as you know, so there is a dinner for you in the fridge - just heat it up, but DON'T FORGET to turn off the stove," she instructed.

"Yes, mam," he said, again very obedient. He now made sure his arms were completely at his side. It was an arousing feeling for him to be looking at his fully-clothed step mom while he stood there completely nude, knowing she was free to look down and see his penis. He was so engrossed with that thought that he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. She told him a few other things, but he didn't hear her.

"Now tell me what you're going to do when I'm gone," she instructed, her hands now on her hips in an authoritative fashion.

"Um," he stammered. "My dinner's in the fridge, heat it up - "

"And what else? Don't forget to turn off the..."

"Stove," he said. "Very good, and what else?" She now blatantly glanced down at his penis. "Come on, what else?" she asked.

He nervously fondled his penis, stalling and trying to think of what she told him to do.

"Don't stand there fiddling with your wiener, tell me what I JUST told you like five seconds ago," she said angrily. He hadn't a clue what she instructed him to do.

Now she was pissed. She fell back on old habits, and pulled him by the ear out of the tub.

"Ouwww, mom, stop," he said. He loved calling her "mom" instead of Janet. It made his nudity that much more risqué.

"I swear, honey, this is the only way to get through to you," she said. She pulled him all the way downstairs out to the kitchen, his naked penis swinging back and forth the whole way.

"There, right there!" she said, pointing to the corner of the room. "Look at all those trash bags! Take out the trash! It's your responsibility, I told you several times the last couple days, and you refuse to do it! Do it, or there will be hell to play, you understand?"

Her tone got angrier and more persistent. "Yes mam, I'm sorry," he said.

"Well okay then," the young step mom replied. She again looked down at his not-so private area. "Now...put your floppy friend away and go take out the trash," she commanded him. He laughed. But she wasn't laughing.

"Kevin I am so serious, I am soooo close to slapping the shit out of you," she groaned.

"Mom, I'm sorry I just - "

"Kevin, go...take out...the trash," she said. And he started heading upstairs. He did as told, coming back down fully dressed, and obediently took out the garbage.

As he got downstairs, Janet was heading out. "I'll be back around 9. Behave yourself," she said sternly, and headed out.

Being naked in front of her again, and her bossing him around in such a rude fashion, got him awfully excited, and the young man went upstairs to pleasure himself.

He took out a picture of Janet in a bathing suit, her huge boobs and big, tan thighs shown predominantly, and he began to read one of the letters that Janet gave him a few days earlier. This one was a printout of an email - some gentleman's correspondence with the sex therapist.

Ms. Clark,

What are some of the roots of me wanting to be a male stripper, you ask? Well, there are traces of it that go all the way back to my childhood, the feeling of arousal that I would get while fantasizing about being nude in front of a clothed woman.

But one definitive experience I remember happened when I was 18. It was the summer after I graduated from high school, and my two older step sisters, 23 and 24 at the time, and both still living at home, were carrying on about something in the kitchen.

They had always kind of bullied me when I was growing up, teasing me and bossing me around, and I kind of just went with it since my father and I moved in under their roof. My step mom was the sweetest woman you could imagine, and my step sisters, although pests at times, were good-hearted. So I endured their ridicules for the most part.

This particular occasion was kind of different though, and as I tried to watch television in peace in the family room, their laughter got louder and louder, until it erupted in all out screams and hollers.

"Lemme see! Lemme see!" one of them said. I went into the kitchen to see they were fighting over something, as Laura, the older one, was holding something that Gina was trying to get from her.

"Lemme seeeeeee!" Gina said. Laura finally handed it to her - it was a photo, I could make out that much, but what of I had no idea. Gina looked at it, her eyes got as big as silver dollars, and again she rolled over in belly-aching laughter.

Cripes! What the hell is so funny?, I though to myself.

"What is it? What are you guys carrying on about?" I asked. "You DON'T wanna know," one of them said. What the hell? Now my interest peaked even higher. Laura put the photo away in her purse. "I have to put this back before she knows it's gone," she said. Now, they were ignoring me.

"Laura, come on, tell me - what is soooo funny?" She waved me off again, and smirked. "Trust me little brother, just let it go," she persisted.

Now I was going nuts. I was not going to give in. "Just tell me," I said. Gina sympathized with me.

"Just tell 'em Laura," she said, crossing her sexy legs. Yes, I did always have a thing for her legs.

"He gets all weird when we talk about stuff like this," Laura explained. "He like, gets all embarrassed and runs out of the room."

Now I was starting to get an idea of what they were talking about. Was it something sex-oriented? What the hell was that photo?

"What's the picture of?" I asked. She again just gave me a smirk. "It's just a grocery list," she joked.

Gina laughed along with her.

"No, come on, tell me the truth," I said. "You can't handle the truth!" she said jokingly, quoting a popular movie at the time.

There was then a long silence.

"You wanna tell 'em?" Laura asked. "Noooo! You tell 'em," Gina fired back.

"We'll both tell 'em," Laura said. "How the hell we gonna do that?" Gina again retorted.

"Guys, for Christ's sake! Just tell me," I yelled. They laughed at how agitated I was. They snickered for a little bit then finally composed themselves.

"Okay....here goes," Laura said. "You know how our mom, and uh, your dad...and...all their friends..."

She was really drawing this out.

"Have parties during the summer...barbecues and what not? And then once in a while, you know, one of them will kind of be like, adults-only, that we were never allowed to go to?" she went on. "And mom would never tell us why, she would just kind of brush it off like, 'oh, it's just a chance for us grown-ups to get away from you crazy kids.'"

"Yeah, yeah, so?"

Laura looked at Gina and they smiled at each other. "Well...those parties are sort of different," she said with a big smile.

"Different how?" This was getting interesting.

"Well ya' see little brother, what's different about those parties is that...well, all of the men strip completely nude," she said.

"Ha!" Gina bellowed out.

There was suddenly a huge knot in my stomach. Laura was right, I did get weird when women joked about the male anatomy. Don't know why, I just did back then. I kind of felt like running out of the room right then, but it only got worse.

"You're kidding," I said. "Uh, no, not quite," Laura replied. "All of the lads just strip off all their dang clothes and have a big old party."

The knot in my stomach was tightening.

"What about the women?" I asked, my voice cracking out of nervousness. "Oh, they keep all their clothes on," she said in a real snobbish tone.

I was soooo mortally embarrassed. The thought of my own step mom being in the presence of a bunch of naked men, making comments about their privates and everything, and all the while she had her clothes on...I thought I was going to die. For some reason, I felt so inferior to women at that moment. That fear, and that embarrassment, would later turn to delight and arousal as you know, since nowadays I make part of my living off stripping in front of women.

"Are they...all the way naked?" I asked.

"All the way," Gina said.

"Naked, naked, naked," Laura stressed.

"The women can see their dicks," Gina confirmed. My head was spinning. I actually started to get a boner - it was the weirdest moment, totally embarrassed and scared, yet aroused all at the same time.

"I don't even know how it started - it might go back to their college days or something, but they have these barbecues and get-togethers where the men are all bare-ass naked," she went on.

"How do you know?" I wondered aloud.

"Because mom let us come to one last summer," Gina yelled. I was speechless. This meant that...

"Yeah, we saw your dad's ding-a-ling," Laura laughed, "Yeah, and there's not much to write home about," Gina said, taking a shot at my dad's size.

"Oh that's so mean," Laura chimed in. Things were moving so fast now. I could barely keep up.

"But Rick on the other hand...," Gina began.

"Oh Jesus," Laura said loudly, "show him the picture."

Gina took the infamous photo out of her purse, the photo that they had been making such a huge fuss over, and simply handed it to me. I then got the shock of my life, as I eyed the photo, and saw my step mom, posing next to this Rick character, and Rick, God bless him, had the most enormous penis I had ever seen. I still haven't seen one as big as the one in that photo. It was big, thick and hung down between his legs like a baby's arm. And there's my step mom, her arm wrapped around him, and I swear to God she had the biggest smile on her face - she didn't smile that big at my graduation for crying out loud.

She was casual in a sun dress, standing next to a fully naked, extremely well-endowed, man.

I stared at the photo in a blissful daze.

"Mom calls him Rick the Dick," Gina joked. "Oh I know," Laura laughed. "Quite fitting I would say."

I thought this was some kind of weird dream at this point. I kept staring at the photo, my step-mom's huge grin, the guy's enormous package, and then Laura finally swiped the photo back from me. (I can tell you in confidence that this photo came into my possession at a later time and I NEVER parted ways with it.)

"Who is Rick the Dick, like how does mom know him?" I wondered aloud. "Rick the Dick?" Gina asked. "I don't know. Laura, how does mom know Rick the Dick?" I quickly realized the girls just liked saying "Rick the Dick."

"Rick the Dick is actually...hmmm...I'm not sure how they know Rick the Dick," she laughed. "But I do know one thing about him," she said. I almost knew what was coming.

"He has a really big dick," she finished. Her and Gina were just having a good old time. I would eventually find out Rick was basically a friend of a friend of a friend - that sort of thing. These parties they had usually got between 15 and 20 people.

"How long is that monster of his?" Gina interjected, bringing up the subject of Rick's size once again. Laura was like "from what I understand, it's in the neighborhood of 10 or 11 inches. I've never seen him measure it but mom has. A couple times, I think."

My hot step mom watching a man measure his huge penis. Oh thank you, God, for putting that image in my head.

"You got a good look at it - you were tied to him for Christ's sake," Gina said. Tied to him? Before I could ask...

"We played this obstacle course game, where it was a guy and a girl with their legs tied together," Laura said.

"A three-legged race," Gina clarified. "Yeah," Laura replied, "and mom was joking around like 'Rick, you can do the three-legged race by yourself,' because of his huge..."

"Oh my God, I missed that one," Gina said. "So there I am," Laura goes on, "I'm at one of these parties for the first time, and I'm tied to a guy that has the biggest...in the freakin' world."

"You couldn't keep a straight face," Gina said.

"How could I? When we started running, his...DICK...just flopped all over the place like a frog on a frying pan."

Gina rolled over in laughter. "And then (laugh), and then (laugh), you two fell down," she could barely get out.

"I couldn't see where I was going!" Laura yelled. "He was staring at my legs, and he gets this enormous boner, and when we start running it starts bouncing every which way, smacking against his fucking stomach..."

Even I started to laugh along with Gina now...

"He's staring at my legs, I'm staring at his huge dick...oh, it was a mess. And then we just went right down," Laura recalled.

I was having trouble hiding my own erection. I was even getting the urge to strip right in front of Laura and Gina at that moment.

"Did you see what he can do with it?" Laura asked. "He can like, flex his dick. He does this thing where he moves it up and down."

"Are you serious?" Gina asked amusingly.

"He's like...double-jointed in his dick or something. He has a very animated dong."

Well Ms. Clark, the two girls went on and on about the barbecue they were at. Although many of their anecdotes included "Rick the Dick" in some form or another, they did get around to mentioning some other men and women that were at the party, and after much prodding, I even found out that my old grade school principal, Mrs. Gathers, was in attendance. Sweet Jesus! I had always had a crush on her, and she was at the freakin' party! My sisters persisted that I not mention that to anyone else. I swore to them everything they told me would be in confidence. It was like these parties were like a secret cult or something.

As the years went on, I would realize that the parties and get-togethers that my step mom and dad were a part of could be described as "CFNM parties," although that term really didn't exist back then.

I was a lot more open with Laura and Gina after that day, telling them that I had aspirations and fantasies about being a male stripper, and they even served as my practice audience a few times, seeing me shake my stuff.

Too this day, I have never seen either of them naked. A real bummer, but it does at least indulge my CFNM fetish.

And my step mom is in fact still good friends with "Rick the Dick," and I have had the pleasure of being at a few of my step mom's engagements, where he is present, and yes, we men are all in our birthday suits. Rick's equipment is even bigger in person.

I think the funniest thing my step mom said about him was "the man is half penis, I swear to God." What a life I live.

- Eugene

Kevin read the letter over and over, then spurted out a nice thick blob of come, imagining he was the "Rick" character in the story, and the step mom was Janet.

It was a nice soothing masturbatory session for Kevin, but then he realized one of his come shots had landed right on the photo of Janet. He cleaned it off as best he could, but then went rooting for another photo of her, the object of his affection.

Later on that night, Kevin started to wonder when his step mom was actually going to get home. It was way past the time she said she would be back. The young man decided to get a bath and then turn in for the night.

While relaxing in the tub, he suddenly heard someone come in downstairs, and didn't know if it was his step sister, or Janet finally returning home. Whoever it was, they were coming up the steps, and then he heard footsteps coming up to the bathroom door.

"Ed?" the voice sang out in song-like fashion. "You in there?"

It was a woman's voice. It was Janet.

"Yeah, I'm in the tub," Kevin replied. He had been lying down in the water to the point where it came all the way up to his neck, but now he sat up, bubbles still covering his lower parts.

Janet came right in, and sat down on the edge of the tub. Her stocking-clad legs were crossed right in Kevin's view. This was torture.

"I'm sorry I got home late kiddo," she said. "Our boss kept us late for that stupid (hiccup) meeting, and me and the girls went out for a few drinks afterwards."

"Oh," Kevin said, sensing she was drunk. "Actually, we gotta alotta drinks. I'm actually plastered," she admitted with a laugh.

"Oh, that's cool," he said. She glanced down at the water. "Aw, you're taking a bubble bath, isn't that nice," she said. He smiled. "That looks good - maybe I'll do the same when you're done."

She then reached down and rubbed his cheek. "I'm so sorry I was kind of a bitch to you today - I've just been under a lot of stress because of my dickhead boss," she said. Wo, the expletives come out a little easier when she's had a few drinks, the young man thought.

"He basically just chewed us out for an hour and a half, about stuff that's not even our fault!" she went on. "That's bullshit," Kevin said. "Exactly! Hey, watch your mouth sweetie," she corrected him.

"I'm sorry, mam," he said obediently. They both stared out into space.

"Ugh. My boss is such a cock," Janet said. "I'm sorry, but he is just such...a huge...cock." The step son couldn't believe she was talking like this in front of him. He was starting to get a huge erection - luckily the bubbles covered it up. Well actually...

"Ooo, your bubbles are starting to disappear," Janet noted. "Wow, is that your submarine?" She eyed his huge erection, going all the way up his belly.

"Sorry, I just..."

"Don't apologize, sweetie," the step mom said soothingly. "It's only natural."

"You're just so beautiful," he couldn't help but say. Shit, did I just let that slip out. What if she gets mad?

"Aw, you're so sweet," she said, again rubbing his cheek. Only this time, she lost her balance, and fell right into the tub. Splash!!!

"Ha-ha-ha!!!" she laughed out loud. "I am sooooo drunk." She was sitting right on top of Kevin, on top of his...

"Oh God, your dick. I can feel it digging into my back," she said laughingly as she got up from the water. "I'm sorry sweetie. Mommy lost her balance."

Kevin just lie there, waiting to see what would happen next. It only got better. Janet just ripped off her mini skirt, and stood there in her black stockings, which came halfway up her gorgeous thighs, and her white panties.

"Might as well take this off and let it dry," she said of the mini skirt, tossing it aside. Kevin quickly noticed that her panties were a bit wet too, and suddenly he got a huge rush when he could clearly make out her bush. It was huge! It became apparent that Janet wasn't one who believed in trimming the hedges, as her giant triangular bush came all the way up to her lower tummy. Oh my Lord?!