Random Letters Pt. 04

Story Info
Kevin reads on, and gets his first gig.
6.2k words
4.39
62.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin continued to follow his step mom around like a puppy dog. He relished every chance he got to get naked for her, and loved when she would dress down a bit - sometimes in a pair of tight shorts, sometimes she would even walk briskly from the bathroom to her room in just a bra and panties.

Ah, those were the best days.

But poor Kevin just could not stay on her good side. He had a problem with getting his chores done.

The next time his father went out of town for a few days, it was up to the son to take out the trash. It just wasn't getting done.

Janet was not very pleased about this, and persisted that he do his duties. "God, you can kneel down and kiss my ass, but you can't take out the frickin' trash for me?" she would yell at him. He would quickly apologize, and do as told.

Kevin loved how open Janet was about letting him read her dirty letters. She was very cool with him and told him that masturbation is a good thing, in moderation. He asked if it was okay that he root through her literature, and she said "be my guest. You know where everything is." Kevin grabbed one lengthy letter and retreated to his room.

Ms. Clark,

I guess we have met through mutual friends, and she mentioned to me that you would have great interest in hearing of a tale that look place in my life several years back.

I think we both know the story I am referring to.

Now keep in mind this was a different time. Things weren't as "politically correct" back then. A little bit looser. A little bit less constricted. Better in some ways, I believe.

But anyway, it was the summer of '78 if I recall, and my mom and I headed to her sister's lovely lake house. It was a gorgeous property.

My aunt had two daughters about my age, and an adopted son. My aunt had been divorced, but got full custody of the children.

Over the years, Brian, her adopted son, and I, became good friends. You would think I would fit in more with her two daughters, but I guess being kind of a tomboy and all, I hit it off better with Brian. We would always play together when I was over, sometimes rough-housing and wrestling around and stuff, and this particular time was no different.

I was 18 at the time, the summer after graduation, and Brian was a year older, I think 19. We were playing around in the family room, and I jumped on top of him and started tickling him. I was wearing a leotard at the time, and I'll admit I did look great in it, and still look great in a leotard I might add, and apparently this had quite an impact on young Brian.

As I rolled over on him, I felt this huge bulge against my leg, and I looked down and realized - oh, God - he had an erection! I jumped right off of him, and kind of kept to myself what happened. I shrugged it off. I had a boyfriend at the time, and didn't at all mean to inspire such emotions in Brian.

A few days went by. The first time we went swimming, we all went down to the lake, and I was wearing a sexy blue bikini, and I could see Brian checking out my legs the whole time. As soon as I looked over at him, he would look away and act nonchalant. I would giggle.

We were all having a good old time in the water - me, Brian, my mom, Sherry and Laura, my cousins, and my aunt Glenda. Brian must have felt weird being the only guy, but he was cool about it.

Me and Brian started having a splash fight at one point, and eventually I jumped on top of him and playfully dunked his head under the water. My mom told us to stop. After a little while, my mom and I put our blankets down on the shore of the lake and laid out in the sun. Brian and the girls kept playing around in the water.

I remember it being a gorgeous day. My aunt then told Brian to go answer the phone - she could hear it ringing inside.

When he got out of the water, my eyes got as big as saucers. He had a huuuuuge bulge going down the right leg of his bathing suit. That couldn't be his....?

I looked over at my mom, and she suppressed a chuckle. I asked her if she saw what I saw, and before I could finish, she said "don't say a word!"

We both kind of laughed. When Brian came back down to the lake, I very casually snuck a glance at his crotch, but the bathing suit was not as clingy now. So I couldn't really make out a distinguishable bulge like earlier.

My aunt had the tendency to boss young Brian around - I guess he being the only male of the house, she figured he could handle more responsibility, and just a few minutes after he got back in the water, my aunt sent him out again, telling him to come help her get the barbecue started because we would be eating soon. He headed towards us on the shore, and again I waited to have a looksy.

When he got up out of the water, it seemed he was more self conscious about his bulge this time, and quickly pulled his bathing suit away from his body as soon as he got up out of the water. But he could only do it so quickly, and I again saw what looked like a thick cylinder-shaped tube thingy running down his right thigh. That just could not be his...

No way.

I look over, and my mom was looking again too! Again, she smiled, and shook her head in disbelief. "Mom, what the...? What is that?"

She just kept laughing. She was speechless, as was I. Was Brian playing a practical joke on us? Laura and Sherry hear my mom and I carrying on, and they ask what's up. I play it off. They are persistent. "What is soooo funny?" they ask. I can't say. I'd be too embarrassed. Plus it's kind of weird to mention something like that about my good buddy, Brian.

The girls wouldn't leave it alone. It's like they could sense that my mom and I had made quite a discovery.

My mom was a mess, laughing and carrying on, so I felt it would have to be me to say something. "Brian...uh," I stammered. "Has sort of a...uh...how do you say it? Big bulge down there," I say, nervous the whole time.

Laura just stares at me blankly. I could have died.

Then all of a sudden, she blurts out "oh, you mean his dick?" I was shocked. I couldn't answer. Before I could summon just a single word, Laura went on...

"You mean my mom never told you about the size of Brian's dick?" she asked casually. I looked at my mom with this look like I just saw a ghost. She looked back at me the same way. Apparently, Laura and Sherry found it needless to use the proper term when addressing that special part of the male anatomy. And I began to realize that Brian's privates were not that private at all.

"Oh God, it's all we ever talk about," Sherry gushed. "I can't believe our mom never mentioned it to either of you.."

Again, it was a different time, different rules, different boundaries. They spoke of Brian having a large penis the way you might talk about somebody being really tall. They were so open about it that I couldn't believe my own ears.

Plus, they used what my mom and I would consider a curse word, right in front of an adult. But I guess they didn't consider the aforementioned penis euphemism a curse word. Which I would come to realize repeatedly over the next few minutes.

"His dick is enormous," Laura went on.

"It's huuuuuge," Sherry added.

God bless my mom - she didn't know what to say. You could tell she felt she should correct the two girls, and say they shouldn't be talking about stuff like that, and also not use such crude words, but it's almost like she didn't feel it would do any good. My aunt had obviously raised Laura and Sherry a different way.

My mom felt it necessary to say something though. Her face was so red. You could tell she was excited and shocked and flustered all at the same time.

"Y-you two girls have seen his you know what?" she asked with a laugh. "Oh God, tons of times," Laura answered. "Brian usually swims nude," my other cousin explained. "I guess because today, with company..."

"He probably didn't want to scare them away!" Laura said with a loud laugh that echoed in the distance.

My mom and I felt a little bit easier now, but it was still sooooo weird. You have to remember, male nudity was even more taboo back then - the sight of the male penis almost didn't exist at all in movies. The way my cousins talked, they saw a penis almost every day. And from what I could make out, it was a whopper.

"I just...I feel weird even mentioning anything, it's just, his bathing suit was...sort of revealing," my mom bashfully got out.

"Oh please," Laura said, waving her hand. "This one time when he came out of the water, his bathing suit was riding up so high that his dick was hanging out the bottom of his trunks."

Now I laughed, really loudly. And my mom joined in too. It was like all the tension finally broke, and my mom and I just gave in to belly-aching laughter.

My mom slipped in the water, and went under the surface for a second, choking on some water when she came back up. She was still laughing.

"You okay, Aunt Maria?" one of my cousins asked. "Oh yeah, fine."

We stayed in the water until dinner was ready, and shortly after eating, we all retreated inside.

Now this is where it gets hazy. I remember going to the bathroom, and when I came back, they were all talking about Brian's penis. I don't know how it got started, or who initiated it, but they were knee-deep in penis talk.

I thought it was a weird dream at first. I remember thinking at this point that I kind of wanted to see it for myself. The girls were so animated about it.

You could tell Brian was really embarrassed with me being there. I knew he had a crush on me, and there we all are, five of us women, talking about his penis.

I had this great shit-eating grin on my face, teasing Brian. I looked over at him, and his face was soooo red.

I remember hearing my aunt constantly use the term "macro phallus," and when I asked her what she was talking about, she said "a prodigious penis," and for further clarity, she said "a large member."

I chuckled. Apparently, "macro phallus" was the proper term for Brian's particular sort of endowment. I liked Laura's terminology better.

"He's gotta big dick," she just blurts right out. "Laura!" my aunt scolded her. "Well, he does," she laughed. Even my mom laughed along with my cousin.

"He simply has a much larger dick - Jesus, now you got me sayin' it," my aunt said to Laura, "Brian has a much larger penis than most boys. There's all types of slang for it - hung like a horse, uh, well-hung, third leg...uh, tripod," she went on, with me laughing whole-heartedly at each of her funny euphemisms, "but the proper terminology is macro phallus."

Hmmm. You learn something new every day. And there is poor Brian, just standing there in his bathing suit. With a room full of women talking about his super huge wiener.

And this is where the experience crossed over into the surreal. My aunt looks over at her adopted son, and very calmly, very gently, says, "Brian, sweetie, why don't you pull your bathing suit down and show Michelle and your Aunt Maria what we're talking about."

I looked over at my mom and her mouth dropped wide open. I couldn't believe it. My mom, nor I, did anything to stop what was about to unfold - no pun, intended.

Very obediently, young Brian yanked his swim trunks down to his knees, and out flopped his enormous penis. Still to this day, I have never seen one as big as his.

He didn't even have an erection, and it was so long that it hung nearly halfway down to his knees. And it was thick, too, my God! Like, we're talking as big around as my frickin' forearm. He just stood there, arms at his side, letting us women stare openly at his wang.

It was sooooo big! I felt kind of bad, because I know it must have been kind of uncomfortable for him and all, seeing as me and him were always friends, and like I said it kind of dawned on me earlier in the week that he developed a crush on me. So I could kind of sense his embarrassment in having to be naked in front of me like this.

I had recently developed into a young woman, and wouldn't want to be naked in front of him. But there he was, naked as could be right before me. How delightfully unfair!

God help me, feeling guilty or not, I just stared at his jumbo-sized dork. I didn't even know they came in that size!

I tried to keep a calm, mature demeanor throughout the whole episode, but the same could not be said for my cousins. They started making neying sounds like a horse would make, and smacking their thighs to imitate a stampede of Clydesdales.

As much as I tried not to laugh along with them, I couldn't help myself. Even my shy mom of all people, piped in with "why a horse of course," quoting a line from the Mr. Ed theme song. Before we knew it, we all started singing the whole Mr. Ed theme. Good Heavens. Poor Brian. He just stood there and took it.

He's completely naked, in a room full of five clothed women. And I should mention this. Even though Laura and Sherry had seen their adopted brother naked several times, he had never seen either of them naked. Laura and Sherry made that point clear to me. It was something they relished, and really rubbed it in his face, if I might add. My aunt was obviously a proponent for casual male nudity - she had often mentioned to me that when she was in high school, all of the boys swam naked. And I guess that's where it all started with Brian - when they would all go down to the lake, my aunt would stress to him that boys didn't need to wear bathing suits. So there. And besides, her house, her rules.

Brian looked at me with these puppy dog eyes, and I couldn't help but tease him with this big, satisfied grin. Like "I can see you, but you can't see me." I would look him in the eye long enough to enjoy his embarrassment, and then go right back to staring at his monster wiener.

Over my years as an adult, I have enjoyed several bachelorette parties with naked male strippers, and also get-togethers where there are naked male servants, get-togethers that have come to be known as "CFNM" parties, which is what the kids call them I guess. Well, this episode with Brian is where my passion for Clothed-Female-Nude-Male scenarios was born.

And I was quite content just gazing at Brian's full-frontal nudity, but my cousins grew restless. "Brian, show them how your dick swings back and forth - go like this with your hips, like wiggle them and stuff," Laura said, standing along side him in her bathing suit and shaking her cute, 18-year-old butt practically right in his face. "Go on, Brian, show them," my aunt told him. He listened to her command, and started twisting his hips, dancing to an imaginary beat.

His huge penis wagged from side to side, smacking ludely against his thighs with a resounding smack, smack, smack. My mom and I almost lost it.

"I kind of like it better when it's like this," Sherry said, as Brian continued to do a naked version of The Twist. "It's so big and floppy," she went on, talking openly about his dick. "I like it when he gets a boner, but I think it's more animated when it's soft and floppy."

We all praised her for her in-depth critique of his penis. My eyes followed his swinging tool, and I got up and started dancing with Brian, singing "come on, baby, let's do the twist." My eyes almost never left his penis. It was starting to get bigger, because when he swung it from side to side, the head of his dick was nearly smacking him in the rear end. No joke!

When I got tired, I sat back down on the sofa and tried to indulge myself in learning about another part of the male package.

"Aunt Glenda," I said. "Yes darling," she answered.

"Can you have him...lift up his dick so we could see his balls?" I asked. I used the word "dick" in front of my aunt and my mom. And got away with it. I loved it!

I asked her to ask him - that way I could see her bossing him around again, and I simply loved that. Brian did as told, and stood there holding his dork so we could all get a good look at his huge hanging nuts. They were big. I almost gasped. Each of them looked like the size of a walnut.

"Can I...hold his balls?" I asked my aunt. She nodded emphatically. I reached right out and took his nuts in my hand, holding them gently, but every now and then, I would grab them a little hard, just for him to know "I've got you by the balls, mister."

I rolled his balls around in my hand. It was so much fun. "Oh my God, his balls are so huge," I would openly comment. I then started studying each one, and when my aunt asked me what I was looking at, I told her I just wondered if one nut was bigger than the other. I then let his balls hang down between his legs, and saw that the right hung a little lower than the other.

I even brought up a chair so I could relax while checking out his equipment. I crossed my tan legs, right in front of him, my right leg over my left, and I know that Brian was standing there drooling at the sight of my big, tan thighs.

I even laughed to myself thinking that he was probably imagining me in the nude. Ha! Boys.

My aunt and mom started teasing me about spending so much time checking out his nuts. I felt like I was getting a hands-on tour of the male anatomy. I said something like "I am just captivated by his balls. I can't help myself." This made them even more amused.

"His dick is in a league of its own, but I can't get over his balls," I went on. By this point, I tried to use the word "dick" as much as I could, trying to work it in any which way. How many other times in my life would I get to use such a crude word so casually without any repercussions?

I was still playing with his balls when my mom asks "just how long is his dick? Have you ever measured it?"

Even my mom was using the "d" word. Yes! This was so fucking awesome.

My aunt looked over at Brian. I stopped fiddling with his nuts to hear him answer. I was kind of curious myself.

"Brian? Aunt Maria asked you a question," she told him. He looked over at my mom.

"How long is your dick, sweetie? Have you ever measured it?" she asked. I was loving this. It was quickly becoming a contest to see who could say the word "dick" more times.

Brian was almost kind of embarrassed in telling my mom the answer. He must have felt like a freak. But I thought what he had was amazing. He mumbled something, and then my mom didn't hear him. So my aunt jumped in.

"It's over 12 inches long," my aunt said. "I saw him using my ruler to measure it in the bathroom, so I had him show me and the girls as well."

I was astonished. I kind of knew it must be in that neighborhood of 12 inches - even soft and floppy it was bigger than most dicks already. But 12 inches?!?

"His dick is a foot long?" I asked, unable to believe my own ears. My aunt persisted she was telling the truth. "He's got a 12-incher. He does," Laura said. Brian just stood there, still holding his dork and looking rather silly. My mom surprised me even further by saying "12 inches. That is something you would have to see to believe."

That's all she had to say. My aunt looks over at Brian and says "Brian, do you think you could have your penis gain full erection for us?" She was so technical all of a sudden. Brian simply nodded, and began stroking his big wiener right in front of us.

"Do you use two hands when you masturbate?" my mom asked. "Mom!" I couldn't believe her. The sight of this monster penis was making her so loose and candid. It was great!

12