R&R With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

This went on for the first four nights. During the day, Mom and I would enjoy ourselves on the beach or sightseeing and I found myself falling in love with my own mother. Call it the Oedipus complex...call it post traumatic stress or a nervous breakdown. My thoughts of Kimberly vanished...how could I not be in love with my Mother? She was, as she had always been, the most beautiful woman in my life...she'd taken care of me as a child and now as an adult, she was the single thing that brought me comfort. We knew each other so well anyway that we seemed to act like an old married couple anyway.

With each passing day, Mom seemed to become more beautiful. And I know she perceived that I was seeing her, not only as my mother, but as a gorgeous woman that I was proud to be with. As we sunbathed on the beach or walked along the shore, I know she was aware that I was literally drinking her in with my eyes...imagining her naked...imagining her glorious body being naked for me.

At the end of our fifth day, we had taken a stroll along the beach and stopped at a rock outcropping to watch the sun set. As we sat there, Mom in her tiny green bikini, I couldn't help but stare at her voluptuous figure...her large breasts straining to burst free and her muff...so hairy it refused to be contained by the small swatch of material covering her vagina.

Mom blushed as I stared at her. She tried to sound cross as she said, "I wish you'd stop, John. You shouldn't look at me like that. I am your mother." Still, there was something else in her voice as well...something proud, perhaps something yearning in nature.

"Sorry, Mom...it's hard not to stare. You just don't know how beautiful you are. I sometimes can't understand how some lucky guy hasn't just grabbed you and taken you for his bride."

Mom shrugged. "You and your father are the only men I've ever loved. After your father was killed...you're the only man in my life. I can't imagine any other men in my life." Mom shivered a little and I thought I could see her nipples swell against her swimsuit. And perhaps it was just my imagination, but as Mom looked at me, it seemed that between her open legs, wet spots were appearing in the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

"I love you, Mom! I can't imagine a life without you!" I blushed at the intense emotion in my voice. I even sounded like a love struck teenager.

Mom smiled at me...her face full of her love for me. Stroking my face tenderly, she said, "I love you too, son." Mom patted the rock beside her, gesturing for me to sit closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head against my chest. We sat there in a tight embrace and watched the sun go down. In a voice almost too low to be heard, Mom whispered, "Oh, John...you'll never know how much I love you."

It was a romantic moment in time...one I will always treasure. The beach was deserted and it was if we were alone on the earth...just my Mom and me, watching the sun set. I yearned to tilt her head up and kiss her. It almost seemed as if Mom was reading my mind. As we got up to leave, Mom turned to me, placing her hands on my chest...her bikini covered breasts almost brushing against me.

"This has been a wonderful vacation, son. Thank you and I...well, I love you, John." Mom then stood on tiptoe and kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss and it wasn't a French Kiss, but my god...it was like a million volts of electricity coursed through my body. My cock...already three quarters erect, stiffened in an instant, tenting out the front of my swimtrunks. When our kiss ended, Mom rested her head against my chest again, her eyes looking downward...my erection clearly visible.

Finally we walked back to our little beach cottage, holding hands and not saying anything. In the bright light of a full moon, I could see that Mom was aroused. Her thick nipples were swollen and threatening to burst through her bikini and in the gentle open breeze, I could swear I could smell Mom's arousal. Mom continued to glance down at my bulging crotch and smiled a little smile.

We changed and went out to dinner at our usual place, staying late to dance as we did every night. The maitre 'd and the waitresses were used to us and called us Mr. and Mrs. Welch and seemed to go out of their way to render us some special services, including a secluded spot in the restaurant normally reserved for romantic couples.. Even the members of the band recognized us as regulars and as Mom and I slow danced to the old classics, the piano player even winked at me as his eyes roamed appreciatively over Mom's sexy form. This relatively scandalous idea of Mom and me as a married couple kept me hard most of the evening...even as we both tried to laugh it off.

At the end of the evening, we returned to our cottage and made ready for bed. I was quiet as I tried to steel myself for a return to the horror show that was my dreams. My mother seemed to sense my distress and tried to be comforting, but I could feel the dread building.

As I turned down the sheet and blanket of my bed, Mom, sitting on her bed in the same camisole slip she'd had on the first night when I'd mistaken her for Kimberly, said, "Son, I've been thinking." Mom spoke in a quiet voice. "You've had these nightmares every night, but you calm down quick enough when we cuddle. Maybe you should sleep with me...maybe just being close to someone will help." Mom looked at me...her face a mixture of concern for me and maybe fear of being rejected.

The thought of cuddling with Mom and all it implied sent a thrill through me and I hope I didn't sound too eager when I replied, "Yes!"

We both climbed into bed. Mom instructed me to roll on my side away from her and then she slid her body behind mine so that we were spooning. "I love you, Mom!" I whispered as she pressed her body to mine...feeling warm and so soft...her breasts pillowing against my back...her nipples hard, pressing through the material of her camisole against my back.

"I love you too, John," Mom whispered back, draping her arm over me...gently stroking her fingers along the length of my arm and across my chest. "Sweet dreams, son!"

I don't think either of us slept for a long time. The tension...sexual tension was thick in the room. Mom's scent was strong...mixed in with something new...her sexual scent mixed in with the more perfumed scent I had always associated with Mom. We both shifted several times, trying to press ourselves closer together. Mom's bare skin where it touched mine seemed so warm and felt almost electric. Mom's fingers slipped through my chest hair slowly, passing over my own hard nipples.

I felt so safe and happy....and so aroused. But bit by bit, Mom's gentle caresses seemed to carry me off into slumber and into dreams. I found myself on the beach, sitting on maybe the same rock outcropping we had found ourselves earlier in the day. I was naked. Kimberly was kneeling at my feet, her hand wrapped around my cock which was proudly erect, her head bent over my penis...her breath warm and exciting.

"John, Momma wants to suck your cock and then Momma wants you to fuck her," Kimberly said in my mother's voice, then as her mouth closed around my cock, she raised her head and I knew before her eyes met mine that it wasn't Kimberly, but my beloved mother. "Momma loves you, son!" she whispered...her breath sweet on my cock.

And I woke up to Mom's voice. "Momma loves you, John. Momma loves you sooo much." And I woke up to the incredible sensation of Mom's hand stroking my swollen cock. My erection was sticking out through the fly of my shorts and Mom's fingers were slowly slipping up and down my hard pole.

"Mom?" I gasped. It felt so wonderful. "Oh, Mom, that feels so good!"

I turned to face my mother and she looked at me in the dim light of the room with such need and desire. "I love you, John. I've always loved you. Is this wrong? Is it wrong to want you to love me this way...for you to make love to me?"

In answer, I pulled Mom to me and crushed my lips against hers. Her lips parted to accept my tongue, greeting it with her own. She pressed her body against mine and I suddenly realized she was naked. My hands dropped to her lovely breasts, cupping and caressing them, rubbing my thumbs over her hard, rubbery nipples. I rolled us over so that I was on top of my mother. Mom continued to stroke my erect cock with one hand while her other hand pushed my shorts off. I slipped a hand down between her legs, finding her furry bush and sliding my fingers through the damp, curly hair until I found her slit, her labia already parted, allowing me to slip my fingers into the warm, sopping wet folds of her pussy. Her hips thrusted upwards against my fingers.

As our kiss ended, she looked up at me solemnly. "Is it wrong...are we wrong to do this, son?" Even as she spoke, she spread her legs wide and raised her legs upward to allow me to settle between her inviting thighs.

My mother placed my erect cock against the wet, clasping hole of her cunt and as I drove my cock home, I replied. "No, Mom. Nothing that feels like this can be wrong. We love each other...we always have...this isn't wrong...ohhhh, Mom! Something this beautiful can only be right!" Mom was sooo tight and wet and her pussy felt like it was on fire. I drove my cock home, anxious to have her pussy walls wrapping my cock in her love completely.

Mom flung her pelvis up to meet my thrust...her pussy walls spreading to accept my cock. With a single slow movement, my mother took all seven inches of my penis into her pussy...her furry bush grinding against my pubic hair. Mom surprised me by breaking out into tears, even as her legs rose and crossed behind my back...tightening to hold me in place.

"Ohhhh, son! I love...AAHHHH...oh, John, I love you. I've been dreaming of this moment." Mom's cunt pulsated around my hard, throbbing tool. I was enveloped in such fiery wetness...my cock bathed in the hot cream of Mom's pussy...it was hard not to cum on the spot!

"Oh god, Mom...you feel so...OHHHH MOM!" I groaned. "I can't believe how you feel. OH, MOM! I can't...I'm gonna cum soon."

Mom's legs tightened around me. "Then fuck me, lover," Mom sobbed. "Momma needs her son to fuck her...fuck me right now, John!" Maddened with need I began to stroke my cock in and out of my mother's cunt. Mom worked herself under me, twisting her hips and flinging her pussy upwards to meet my downward thrusts. Mom's fingers clawed at my back, pulling my weight down on top of hers. I ducked my head to suck her hard, swollen nipples, making Mom shiver with delight as I nipped at her rubbery nipples with my teeth.

Too soon, I felt the undeniable demand to cum...it had been so long and in truth, I had been aching to cum since I had first crawled into bed with Mom earlier in the week. Mom groaned as my cock head swelled and then I groaned as I began to cum so hard it almost hurt! I thrusted deep in Mom's womb, thick jets of cum erupted from my cock, bathing Mom's pussy in a torrent of hot semen. "Ohhh...ahhhh, I love you, Mom!" I sobbed as I grind my pelvis against her pussy...hips quivering as I shot spurt after spurt of sperm...surprising even myself with the flood of sperm I was giving my Mom.

Mom in turn, erupted into orgasm as well, her body stiffening and arching upwards against mine...her arms and legs wrapping tighter around me...aching to get our bodies even closer together. She squalled with intense emotion, begging me not to stop. "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme, sonnnnn! Oh please, don't stop! Don't ever stop, fucking me, Johnlover!"

And I didn't. As I stopped feeding Mom my semen, to my amazement, I stayed hard as a rock and after I caught my breath, Mom and I resumed our dance of incestuous passion with a vengeance! Mom and I vented all our stress and need with a long, fuck. With my immediate need to cum sated, I was now able to give my mother the long, hard fuck she needed and wanted. We were like animals in heat...our bodies covered with fucksweat, kissing each other, biting at each other, becoming intoxicated with each other's bodies. I kissed Mom...dueling tongues with her. I nibbled, bit, licked and sucked her delicious, erect nipples and kissed and licked the sweat off her body.

Mom showered me with her sweet kisses...hands clawing my back one minute and then reaching down to cup my butt cheeks the next, trying to force me deeper into her body. Our bodies were slick with sweat. Finally, Mom began to orgasm again...sobbing and crying her love for me even as her pussy bathed my cock in her steamy cream again.

As Mom eased down from her orgasm, our lovemaking slowed down too. I took the time to find just the right spots that made Mom groan and gasp. Now, I made each thrust into Mom's sweet cunt slow and drawn out...making her toes curl and her body flex with the sheer delicious pleasure that my cock could provide. Only with the finally imminent arrival of my second load of jism, did our incestuous fucking again take on a fever pitch. Sobbing our love to each other, we achieved a mutual orgasm...Mom's cunt clamping down around my cock, milking my dick as I exploded with another massive load of semen for my mother's womb.

As we caught our breath, in the dark Mom confessed her long desire for me. "It started in high school. I'd watch you at night and look at your naked body (in those days, I slept mostly in the buff), dreaming of the day that I would have you inside me again. I always thought maybe you'd want me too...especially after you started dating Kimberly...it was almost spooky how much we look alike!"

Mom told me that when she received my telegram, she knew that with Kimberly's recent betrayal, this might be her only chance and had plotted to seduce me that first night. "But...it took her a few days to really work through the incest taboo."

"Any regrets," I asked Mom there in the darkness of our cottage.

Mom just snuggled up to me, pressing her warm body against mine, her hand slowly stroking my cock, sticky with semen and cunt cream. "Just that I didn't seduce you sooner, son!"

The rest of my leave was spent making love to Mom. When we were too tired to fuck, we'd sun ourselves on the beach, but we spent virtually every possible moment up to the time I had to report for my flight back to the "Nam," in bed making love. Mom showed me that her long years of abstinence had not diminished her capacity for making love. My mother demonstrated her talent for cocksucking and taught me to eat pussy properly. With each bout of incestuous lovemaking, we became more impassioned and more hungry for each other.

Mom and I didn't ask if this was a once in a lifetime fling. We both knew that our lives were now forever bound together. I could no more consider a life without Mom at the center than I could learn to live without breathing air! On our last day, we found a local hippie minister who happily married us without benefit of a marriage license.

My departure broke both our hearts...both of us in tears as I reported back to duty. Mom kissed me long and passionately, whispering that she left me a present in my duffle bag. As I settled in on the flight, I dug into my duffel and found two pictures of Mom in her green bikini, striking cheesecake poses. Those pictures would get me through a lot of tough days over the next several months, but no matter how horrible things got in the jungles of Nam, the knowledge that my mother and wife was waiting for me back in the world, kept me going.

A few weeks before I was due to be rotated out, my platoon was caught up in a mortar attack. Victor Charles blew our platoon to bits that day...we lost three good men and four more were badly wounded, myself included. Most of the doctors predicted I would lose my left leg, but they did all they could and a month later, I was transported to San Francisco for rehabilitation. The rehab was hard and painful and I was told I would always walk with a pronounced limp, but it didn't matter because I knew by then that I had so much more to live for.

I woke up my second day in the San Francisco veteran's hospital to the sweetest voice in the world. "Wake up, son....Momma's here!" a voice whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and almost cried. My Mom leaned over me, kissing me gently on the lips. "You're going to be alright, John," Mom reassured me. She took my hand and kissed it and then laid it on her swollen belly. "Our baby is going to have a daddy there to raise it!"

Mom was six months pregnant and glowed in only the way a mother to be could glow. "I think it happened that first night we made love," she told me. "We've made a new life...just as we're going to make a new life for ourselves."

And we did. I was discharged soon after. Mom had decided to leave our home town after learning she was pregnant. We decided to make a new life for ourselves in Northern California. Mom joined an accounting firm outside Oakland and I went to school on the G.I. Bill. Having left our old lives behind, we simply presented ourselves as husband and wife. I was nineteen years old and Mom was thirty-five years old. Mom was often mistaken for the actress on Gilligan's Island and our pet names for each other are Mary-Ann and Gilligan.

I majored in accounting and afterwards we opened our own firm. In the middle of March, 1970, Mom gave birth to our daughter, Ginger. We have no regrets about our lives. We've been successful in business and like to think that we've been successful as a mother and father. Ginger has gone on to be a school teacher and mother of two wonderful childen, Alan and Dawn. She divorced five years ago from a man with a wandering eye and she moved in with us to regroup. We enjoy their company and hope they will stay on, although Alan has joined the Air Force and is currently serving in the Middle East.

Mom is now seventy three years old and is as beautiful as ever. She maintains her figure and her youthful appearance with yoga and exercise (and lots of sex with a younger man...she likes to tease me). Only her now silver hair and a few laugh lines betray her age and I think her silver mane is extremely erotic.

I'm fifty-seven now and I treasure every day that I wake up next to my wife and mother. We still make love with as much passion as we felt all those years ago in Hawaii. Mom remains in good health and we remain very much in love. Still, Mom tries to look ahead to my future needs. Lately, she's been speculating on whether Ginger would welcome an invitation into our bed. At thirty-eight years old, she is the spitting image of Mom when we became lovers and as Mom likes to point out, has always been a "Daddy's Girl." Mom likes to get even naughtier and tease me about Dawn who is almost eighteen and is just as lovely as her mother and grandmother.

We shared our incestuous secret with Ginger when she was eighteen and she didn't blink even once, proclaiming us the naughtiest and sexiest parents on the planet. Now, as far as I am concerned, I am happy with simply being the husband and son of my Mom. She has been my one wonderful lover for thirty-eight years and I am happy to live the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams. Time will tell, I suppose, but Mom and I have always lived in the moment...not worrying about the past or future and that is good enough for me.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers
12