Randy Ch. 1

Story Info
Randy's girlfriend makes it with his friends.
1.8k words
3.83
110.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traci Ott
Traci Ott
18 Followers

This story starts in 1987 while I was going to a large midwestern university. During my freshman year I became friends with Dave, John and Bill. My name is Randy. I am 5'10" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I have a fairly decent build and I try to keep in shape by running and weightlifting. The four of us were inseparable throughout our freshman year. Nobody really had a girlfriend. We all just sort of dated anybody that would say yes. Between my freshman and sophomore year I stayed for summer school to get a leg up on the rest of my class. During this time I started dating a great girl, Cathy. After the third date we started having sex. We were both virgins at the time so it was quiet an adventure. After a heavy petting session Cathy asked me up to her room to tuck her in. Being young and naive I had no idea what Cathy wanted. When we were in her dorm room she went into the bathroom to change. When she came out my jaw dropped to the floor. Cathy was standing in front of me with nothing on. Her 32" breasts were very inviting. When I traveled down I noticed that she had an incredible hairy pussy. Not knowing any better it didn't matter to me. By the time I had reached her I had taken my shirt and pants off. When I went to take off my boxers she stopped me saying that she wanted to do that. She got down on her knees and did the honor. When my cock fell out I heard what I have come to hear many more times. She gasped and looked up at me and said, "There is no way that it will fit into my virgin pussy"!! Ever since I was in high school I have known that I was larger than most boys in my class. I am just a little over 11" and as round as a soda can.

Cathy took hold of my cock with both hands and I could feel her shake. She took the head of my cock in her mouth. I looked down and it looked like I had a bass attached to my cock. Her jaws were stretched very wide. Being her first time with my member in her mouth did not deter her from doing an O.K. job. She was not able to take more than my head into her mouth but she used her hands to stroke me. I told her that I was about to cum and she must not have heard me because when I started shooting down her throat I could hear her gasp for air. After she swallowed most of my seed she looked up at me and was mad that I didn't tell her that I was about to cum. I told her that I indeed told her she just must not have heard me. I asked her how it tasted and she said very salty. But other than that it was fine. Having watched porno's before I just followed what they did. I took Cathy on the bed and laid her back. I started down her neck kissing until I reached her nipples. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger just like in the movies. Every now and then I would pull on one. This turned her on and she was moaning for me to continue.

I gradually made my way down to her pussy. I started a slow licking motion. Up and down, up and down and over and over again.... after about 10 minutes she grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her. After her body had convulsed she calmed down and said that she was ready for me to try and fuck her with my huge cock. I was hard in a minute. I lay on top of her and started putting my head into her virgin pussy. I could see the anguish on her face and I asked her if she wanted me to stop. She looked possessed when she looked at me and yelled NO!!!! After about 5 minutes of pushing in and pulling out I had the head in. I then heard her gasp for air and it hit me that I had taken her virginity.... her body started shaking again. She had another powerful orgasm. With this release of fluids it made it easier for me to pull out and slid my cock deeper into her waiting pussy. I had about 5 inches buried when Cathy looked at me and asked me to stop. She couldn't take anymore. I asked her to wait until I came and she agreed. I turned her over and told her that I was going to fuck her doggie style just like the movies. What a sight that was, my virgin girlfriend getting on her hands and knees waiting for my cock. I slipped it home and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. I found that in this position I was able to stretch her out and fuck her even deeper.... she did not know what was happening. Cathy started grabbing the carpet and screaming my name over and over again...that is when I did something that I never thought was possible. I pulled out and pushed my dick into her ass.... I knew that she would never allow me to do it other wise. By the time that my head had stretched her anus out she realized what I was doing but she had started her orgasm and was screaming for me to continue. I was able to bury about 6 inches into her ass. She reached underneath her pussy and started squeezing my balls. Screaming for me to cum in her ass. This shocked me. I've never heard her talk this way. I knew that I was about to shoot. I reached under her and grabbed her breasts and started pulling on her nipples really hard. This drove her over the edge. She started screaming for me to shoot my load. I pulled out and squirted my load over her ass and back. It looked like a river had formed at the base of her spine. Cathy rolled over and told me that she didn't think that she would ever enjoy anal sex but she did. I asked her how she felt and she told me that she was sore from having all three virginities taken. That's when it dawned on me what I had done. I actually completed the Triple Crown.

From that point on during the summer we had sex as much and as often as possible. By the time the summer was over Cathy was able to take all 11" into her mouth, ass and pussy. I was in heaven. When the new term started Dave, John and Bill started talking about all the pussy that they had gotten. They asked me if I had scored with Cathy yet and I told them that I had not. I was in love and it was none of their business.

After two weeks the parties started so Cathy and I went over to the guys apartment for a drinking session. Little did I know that this night would change everything in my life? After about 4 beers Dave brought out shots of Tequila for everyone. I am not a big drinker but that didn't matter to them. They started lining up shot after shot for Cathy and I to take. After about 8 shots I was out cold. I am not sure how long I was out but I don't think that it was very long. Maybe 20 minutes. When I woke up I realized that I had to use the restroom. When I went to the back of the apartment that is when my life changed. I peeked into the back bedroom and I saw Cathy, Dave, John and Bill with no clothes on. I almost fainted. Cathy was giving Dave a blowjob and stroking both John and Bill. I heard Dave groan and saw his load being swallowed by the love of my life. I could hear Cathy tell them to fuck her. She needed it bad. I heard John say that he would gladly take her virginity. That didn't register with Cathy who laid back and begged to be fucked. I had never heard her say that before. John took his place and lined his 5" cock at her entrance and told her that it might hurt a little. When John pushed forward he slid in very easily.... not knowing that I had stretched her pussy so that no man other than me would be able to satisfy her. I heard Cathy moan for John to start. Not knowing that John was already in. John was crushed, I could tell from his face. He slid his tiny cock in and out a couple of times and shot his load. He looked at Bill and told him that she was really loose. Bill said that it was O.K. because he was going to fuck her in the ass. He flipped her onto her hands and knees and screamed that she needed some dick in her and she wanted it now. Dave stuck his dick back into her talented mouth and Bill mounted her from behind. He slid his dick into her pussy for lube, I guess. It wouldn't have mattered because after a month of getting it in the ass she was stretched beyond belief. Bill slid his 6" into her ass up to the hilt in one move. He looked at the others and wondered out loud that they cannot believe that a virgin could take this much cock. Cathy spit Dave's cock out of her mouth and said that she was not a virgin that she and I had fucked all summer.

That is when it got nasty. Cathy told them that if they couldn't do the job she would have to wake me from my drunken stupor and fuck me. Dave slid under Cathy and put his cock in her pussy. Bill slid out and put his cock in her mouth and John took her up in the ass. All three started fucking my girlfriend together.

I was shattered. After about 15 minutes they all climaxed. I went back to the couch and acted like nothing happened. Cathy came out and snuggled up next to me. She started playing with my cock through my jeans. She unzipped my pants and started giving me head. I couldn't wake up and let her know that I was asleep. She finished me off and then went to sleep on my shoulder. I lay awake all night thinking of what I would do for revenge.

The next day Cathy acted like nothing had happened. The guys were the same way. But in the back of my mind I knew that I had to get even....

That is all for now. My next installment is how I got back at Cathy.

Traci Ott
Traci Ott
18 Followers