Randy Rachel: Cockhunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,704 Followers

A second later he was in the car and it roared off before he'd even closed the car door.

I made a cup of coffee and ate some toast before I had a shower.

I was soaping my 34c's in the shower and still as horny and frustrated as ever when I had the maddest idea of my 38 years. I knew which hotel Dean was staying in and that he was staying over on Saturday night too so I could go straight there and fuck his brains out in his hotel room!

40 minutes later I was standing in front of the bedroom mirror applying a final coat of red lipstick. I stepped back and admired my 'power secretary' look of white translucent shirt, grey pencil skirt, 7 inch wide red elastic belt with a large silver clasp that acted like a waspie (pinching in my stomach and pushing up my bust), black 10 denier seamed silk stockings, shiny red 'fuck-me' shoes with a metallic spike heel and you could just make out my black and silver bra through the diaphanous material of my shirt. Dean wouldn't stand a chance!

30 minutes later I'd parked my car behind Dean's hotel and I was taking a huge breath to calm my nerves as I entered the foyer. My head was spinning; I'd come this far on impulse and had no idea what I was actually going to do...even if he was actually in the hotel. I suddenly realised I only knew his Christian name so couldn't ask for him at reception.

As I was feeling lost in the foyer my ears where drawn to some loud voices in the bar. I strode over to the area that the noise was coming from and stood at the top of the steps surveying the room looking for Dean. It was his group of friends and they looked even rougher and tougher in the daylight. Just as I recognised him a couple of his friends spotted me and nudged each other.

Dean was playing pool with his back to me. Although it was only quarter past opening time there were already loads of empty glasses and bottles strewn around the tables. I didn't move as I waited for someone to tell him that I was there. I didn't have to wait long.

"Deano!" A black skinhead with two large golden ear-rings kicked his friend in the arse to attract his attention, "That tart from last night's looking for you."

"What?" Dean asked as he potted a ball into the middle pocket.

"That tart from the pub." The lad continued, "I think she's looking for you."

Dean looked over his shoulder and raised his eyebrows when he saw me...and how I was dressed.

"Here," he threw the pool cue to a chubby guy in a white Fred Perry polo shirt, "finish the game for me."

All of their eyes were on me as Dean strode across the room.

"What are you doing here?" He leered as he looked me up and down.

I gulped and answered; "I was hoping to finish off what you started last night."

"Fair enough." He smirked, "Where's your husband think you are?"

I didn't answer but shrugged my shoulders.

As I started to walk back into the foyer Dean turned to his mates; "I'm gonna be busy for an hour so...leave a text telling me where you're going!"

His friends cheered and hollered as we got into the lift. We didn't say a word but stared longingly into each others eyes as the lift slowly made its way up the five floors to his room.

It was a twin room and the beds had been made but whoever was sharing with him was just as messy as he was; clothes where scattered everywhere.

As Dean closed the door he ran his hand across my tits, hardly touching them. "What do you want to do?" he asked nervously.

"Anything and everything you want to do." I purred as sexily as possible; squeezing his cock at the same time.

Gazing into his brown eyes I deftly unbuckled his belt and pulled his zip down. He'd never been in a situation like this before and I was now going to take advantage of him; making him my sex toy.

As I tugged his Levi's down his thick legs he kicked his trainers off.

"MMMmmm," I purred, tickling his stiffening cock through his boxer shorts "that feels as nice as it did last night."

I gently pushed him against the bedroom wall and pulled his boxers down letting his cock swing free then swiftly began sucking it making it get even stiffer. It was delicious...hot, salty and sweaty.

"Oh fuck...that's good." He groaned as I slowly deep throated his fat cock. When I was satisfied that his 7 incher was as hard as it was going to get I took it out of my mouth and gave it a couple of hard tugs, making him wince.

I stood up and walked to the window where I was going to close the curtains then the idea of someone peering in and watching me fuck my young lover appealed to my exhibitionist streak.

I slowly turned to face him; unclipping my belt and sexily opening my shirt to reveal my black and silver bra. Dean was grinning like a kid at Christmas as I pulled the zip down on my skirt and wriggled out of it; leaving me in my bra, thong, suspender belt, tiny thong and red fuck-me shoes.

"Stay like that!" He said in a low husky voice as he fumbled in his jeans pocket until he found his mobile phone; then held it at arms length taking pictures of me in my undies.

"Get on the bed." I told him. He loped forward throwing his t-shirt onto the floor and pulled his socks off as he jumped onto the single bed. He looked so 'baaaaad' with his missing tooth, gold earrings and tattoos covering his chest, shoulders and arms.

He lay on his back with his big cock sticking up like a flagpole. I lay beside him and we began kissing and stroking each others' bodies. I immediately rubbed his cock but his huge hands caressed and explored every part of me especially my legs as he seemed fascinated with my nylons. In due course I kissed my way down his tattooed chest until I was in the foetal position sucking his cock while he pulled my knickers to one side and fingered my cunt with his long thick finger.

I was delirious as I sucked and licked his dazzling cock; hardly noticing him taking more pictures on his phone. This was exactly what I needed last night but 'better late than never' I thought as I swallowed his cock into the back of my throat again.

"Fucking hell...you're a helluva a fucking cocksucker!" Dean gasped as his balls touched my chin. "I'm gonna fuck you rigid in a minute!" He promised again as he twisted his finger inside my twat.

Because Dean was calling me all the dirty names under the sun I didn't hear the bedroom door open and was only aware that we had company when I heard his friends giggling.

I spat his cock out and vainly attempted to cover myself.

"What's going on?" I shouted.

Dean laughed, "They just want to watch you sucking me off!"

"But," I asked, "How did they know what we were...?" Then I realised that he had been texting my pictures downstairs to the boys in the bar!

I looked at their young leering faces and the idea of teasing them while I sucked and fucked their giant friend appealed to me.

Dean grabbed a handful of my thick brown hair and pushed my face towards his softening cock.

"Come on babe, show the boys what a good cocksucker you are."

He didn't need to tell me twice...I was more than willing to comply; but sometimes a little bit of force can be a turn on.

"That's the way...suck it...harder...show them how you deep throat my cock!"

"I can't believe she can get that fucking thing in her throat." Someone panted as I swallowed inch after inch after inch of delicious man-meat.

My cunt was now so wet it was squelching when I ground my thighs together.

"Fucking Hell have you seen her?" A young voice gasped, "Have you seen her stockings!"

"I know." Another voice panted; obviously none of them had seen a woman wearing seemed stockings in real life.

"She's a fucking horny cunt; I know that much." A deep voice called out.

Still with Dean's big dick in my mouth I swivelled until I was on all fours with my arse facing his friends. Dean grabbed my hair with both hands and began fucking my mouth as I wiggled and rolled my hips for his friends pleasure.

Several wandering hands tentatively stroked my nylon covered legs and the braver ones squeezed my dangling tits and two even touched me between the legs; but not actually inside my pants.

"She's so fucking wet I think she's pissed herself." Somebody laughed as he stroked my sodden pussy then pulled back the elastic of my thong and twanged it, making my jump a little bit.

"Oh shit...oh shit!" Dean tightened his grip on my hair and struggled for breath as his hips pounded his long cock into the back of my throat; "I'm cumming!" In an instant spurt after spurt of hot bitter spunk filled my mouth; so much some of it ran out of the corner of my red lips.

Dean flopped back onto the bed and loosened his grip on my hair as his cock slid out of my oral cavity. Pleased with myself I made to climb off the bed only to be grabbed by a tall black guy.

"How do you fancy a gang-bang?" He asked with a roguish grin.

"MMMmmm sounds good to me." I giggled as I looked over my shoulder to see 5 or 6 young guys already in various stages of undress and 3 others snorting coke off the dressing table.

"Get her knickers off somebody!" He shouted to the others as I rolled back onto the bed. A pasty faced lad was soon pulling my panties off and another took hold of my left ankle to spread my legs.

The next I knew their hands were everywhere; grabbing my tits and slapping my arse as they pinned me to the bed my wrists and ankles.

The black guy smirked as he stood at the bottom of the bed quickly taking off his t-shirt and loosening the belt on his jeans. "Now get her fucking legs apart!" He cackled as he began tugging on his thick black cock which was getting harder by the second.

He raised his eyebrows as they pulled my legs so wide apart my wet pussy was dripping onto the bedclothes.

"Hurry up and fuck me!" I pleaded.

"Shut the fucker up!" He told Dean, "We don't want anybody from the hotel hearing her and spoiling our fun." Dean picked up my damp panties and shoved them into my mouth; the aroma of my cunt juices which they were soaked in was nearly overpowering but also very stimulating

"Okay slut...lets how much you enjoy a real man's cock!" The black guy declared; as he knelt between my spread-eagled legs and nudged his bright pink knob against my pussy lips.

I was gagging on my knickers and my eyes were bulging as he slowly slid his long fat cock inside me.

"The dirty bitch is fucking loving it!" Somebody laughed as I threw myself around as much as possible when he grabbed my hips and thrust his cock into me like a piston engine.

"That's it slut." He grinned as I thrashed around, "Ride me baby...ride ME.!" His cock felt huge as he pounded my cunt for all he was worth. With all of the movement I realised that my clit was rubbing against his pubic bone and the beginnings of an orgasm were building up in my stomach.

"YES...YES...YES!" I screamed inside my head as the orgasm built and built. I couldn't stop it and as soon as he screwed up his face and bit his lip I began trembling too and shaking as a powerful orgasm exploded in my pussy just as he filled my pussy with his hot seed.

"Did you see that?" The youngest one giggled as he danced beside the bed, "Did you see that? Binksy made her fucking cum!"

"The dirty cunt." "Fucking slapper!" "She's fucking gagging for it!" "She'll fucking take the lot of us on and fucking love every minute!" Where only some of the comments I heard as Binksy wiped the last of his seed onto my nylons.

"Who wants to fuck her next?" He cackled as he stepped aside.

"Let little Mish have a go," somebody laughed, "his first time should be memorable and he'll remember a fuck like her for the rest of his life!"

I was still being held spread-eagled across the single bed as the young boy who'd been dancing pushed his way through the group at the bottom of the bed.

The dumpy kid pulled his jogging pants off and waved a short fat cock in the direction of my dripping cunt.

"I'll make the old tart scream." He arrogantly announced as he climbed between my legs.

To tell the truth I could hardly feel anything after having my cunt pounded and stretched by the black lad. He lay on top of me licking and sucking my tits as he fucked me like a rabbit, then without any warning he went all limp as his spunk joined his friends in my vagina.

He was quickly pulled off me and replaced by a muscle-bound skinhead covered in Nationalist tattoos just like Dean; who declared "I'm gonna fuck her into next week!" as he slid his hard six inches into my wet gash.

The skinhead grimaced as his cock slithered into my hole; "Shit! It's fucking horrible...how much spunk did you shoot into her?" But it didn't deter him; he did give me a good fucking – hammering my cunt for all it was worth, making my head shake from side to side as I fought the desire to cum again. But I couldn't stop thrusting my hips upwards to meet his lunges as I stared at his scarred face and lopsided grin. The feeling of helplessness as they continued to hold me spread-eagled a helluva turn-on.

"I told you she would fucking love getting gang-banged!" A voice laughed.

"Look at the tart; she's fucking Lippy harder than he's fucking her!" Another snorted. The room was full of laughter and sexual tension as the boys relaxed and became vocally braver.

"When I'm finished her cunt'll be hanging inside out!" "I'm gonna get her to suck me off!" "Yeh! Let's roast the old tart!" Their dirty horrible comments and the fucking that the skinhead with the chipped front tooth was giving me was turning me on like never before and it wasn't long before I had 'that feeling' in my clitty again.

I was surrounded and hands were now pawing at my silk nylons and two were mauling my tits which were now hanging out of my bra as the skinhead's fucking became faster.

I had to cum too...I just had to! His cock was gliding into my love tube very easily because of the two loads of spunk already in there so I tried to force my hips up so my clit could rub against him. It worked.

"Shhiiiiitttt!" He moaned through gritted teeth as he filled my cavity with even more young seed as I threw my head back when my own orgasm overwhelmed my body.

I lay quivering in the afterglow as the boys bickered about who was going to fuck me next. It took a moment or so but I realised that they had let go of my wrists and ankles giving me the opportunity to stretch my arms and legs as I pulled my panty gag from my mouth and made myself more comfortable.

"Look at her." One of the modish boys said as a blonde lad stuck his 5 inches into my sodden twat while another knelt beside my head until I willingly began sucking his cock, "it's a fucking dream come true for her!"

"She's a fucking Cockhunter...probably not getting any at home." "She's a fucking Nympho...I've never seen anything like this before."

They were all correct Neither boy lasted very long; both coming like fountains especially the one in my mouth. I love a mouthful of spunk and this young lad certainly didn't disappoint me.

"Turn over and get on all fours," Dean commanded and I meekly obeyed, rolling over onto my knees and elbows, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!"

"Oh God!" I gasped for air as he roughly pushed his long dong into my stretched hole.

He was like a wild animal as he fucked me from behind holding onto my suspender belt like a set of reigns.

"Huh...huh...huh" I panted as he hammered my cunt.

"What'll your husband think when we send you back with a bellyful of spunk?" He teased as he grabbed a handful of hair and jerked my head back.

I tried to speak but couldn't.

Still laughing at me he began spanking my arse as he tugged at my hair; making me grimace and whimper as I pressed my arse backwards to make him absolutely fill my cunt.

"Faster you dirty fucker...faster!" He called out as he rode me like a cowboy on a stallion.

My arms were aching and I could feel the tops of my stockings were soaking with excess spunk and my own love juice which was pouring out of my stretched cunt.

"Gaz...stick your dick in the slags' mouth." Dean called to a black boy, "let's roast the old spunker."

His friend immediately sat in front of me and fed his black cock into my open mouth.

"That's better...isn't it, slag?" Dean tormented me as he began spanking my arse raw and his friend grabbed my head and bounced my head onto his hard cock.

I wanted to scream....YES IT FUCKING IS! But couldn't move or speak.

The others were still playing with my tits and some were rubbing their cocks against my face.

"Huh...ugh...Uuuggghhhh." Gaz grunted as he suddenly erupted in my mouth sending his lumpy spunk straight down my neck into my belly. As soon as he let go of my hair and pulled his cock out I threw my head back to gulp in some air and swallow his spunk but as I did the two young skinheads shot their own spunk straight onto my face; some of it going into my eyes and up my nose.

"Go on Deano!" Somebody yelled out, "Rip her arse in two!"

I could hardly move as Dean slowly drew his long cock out of my greasy cunt and pressed his knob against my arsehole.

I'm no stranger to anal sex but I wasn't prepared for a cock as big as his going up there.

The pain was excruciating as his fat knob stretched my anus and inch after inch of his seven long inches fed into my tight hole as smelly spunk dripped off my face onto the bed.

Thankfully some of the excess spunk was acting as a lubricant on my arse and his cock fucked me quite easily if a little painful.

Listening to their comments as Dean buggered me it was apparent that none of the others had ever fucked a girls arse before....someone even called him a faggot for doing it....but it didn't stop him.

"She'll not shit right for a fortnight!" Someone shouted as he grunted and built up a good head of steam; fucking my bum as easily as he had my vagina.

After a couple of minutes of painful ecstasy Dean shot his second load of cum deep into my bowels. My arsehole felt like a train had run through it as I fell face forwards onto the bed.

I was unceremoniously turned onto my back and mauled by the pack as one after another they wanked onto my face and tits covering me with even more ripe seed.

"Oh fuck...you can't do that!" A boy with a mod haircut moaned to an unseen friend.

"I can do what I fucking want and the slut will fucking love it...watch." Binksy with the broken tooth cackled as he moved to the bottom of the bed. "Get her legs in the air and hold her still." He told no one in particular with an air of authority. Two boys grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs in the air forcing me onto my shoulders as my eyes finally focussed on his hands. He was holding an empty beer bottle.

"That's just about the right angle." He guffawed as he ran the cold glass base of the bottle up and down my spunk filled cunt; then spreading my sticky flaps with his fingers he began shoving the beer bottle into my spunk filled cavity. My eyes were soon out on stalks but I remained silent, grinding my teeth, as he worked the bottle as far as possible into my gaping hole. Then, satisfied with his work, he produced a second bottle and shoved the thin neck into my over-stretched shit hole.

He then slowly worked them in and out of my holes in unison until I came with my fifth and sixth orgasm of the morning as the boys gathered around taking photos of the bottles in my cunt and arse on their camera phones.

Exhausted, I drifted in and out of sleep for the next few minutes, giving them the chance to leave the bedroom without speaking to me. When I was sure the last one had left I hobbled into the bathroom where I washed as much of their spunk off my face, tits and between my tender legs as possible then gathered up my dishevelled clothes and got dressed as best as possible as my knickers and bra were drenched in their spunk.

I quickly made my way down the stairs carefully avoiding contact with anyone then ran knickerless across the foyer and out into the car park my tits bouncing like beach balls. God knows what anyone would have thought if they'd seen me. My hair was like a scarecrow and my stockings were covered in smelly sticky youthful spunk.

Mag58
Mag58
2,704 Followers