Randy Randi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

I released her and took her hand. Neither of us said anything as I led her down the hall to my bedroom. I turned on the little lamp on the dresser and led her to stand beside the bed. I took her face in my hands and brushed my lips against hers. I'd kissed her on the lips before but this kiss was meant to convey a different feeling to her. She got the message.

She kissed me back and then we were opening our mouths and dancing our tongues together. I reached down and slid her dress up over her hips and belly. I broke the kiss so I could pull it over her head. It left her standing there in just the hated bra. I unhooked it and she shrugged it off. In the low light from the lamp I looked at her. She was beautiful.

She sat on the bed and stroked her newly flat belly as she watched me undress. When she opened her legs it drew my attention to her crotch. As I mentioned earlier, I knew she shaved her pubic hair, but this was the first time I'd seen the evidence directly.

I pulled my underwear off over my erection and Randi's eyes sparkled. She grinned again and I grinned back, crossing to the bed and standing between Randi's knees. She leaned back on her elbows and clamped my legs with her knees.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I escaped her grasp and dropped to my knees before her. I ran my hands over the smoothness of her thighs and belly. I kissed her and slid my hand to her breast. The nipple was rock hard and oozing a little milk. I leaned down and sucked it gently, tasting -- for the first time since my own mother had nursed me -- her mother's milk. She pressed her hand on the back of my head and groaned out loud.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "I hear some women have orgasms when they nurse their babies. I haven't yet, but I keep hoping." I gave the nipple one last suck -- and got another squirt. I moved up and kissed Randi before sliding down to taste her beautiful pussy.

Her scent was strong and musky. I reveled in the slippery fluid she exuded. My tongue pushed her over the edge twice before I stopped. She rolled over, presenting her back and that beautiful ass to me. I stroked her back and squeezed the half globes of that ass for the first time.

I kissed my way from the crease of her butt to her nape. Then I went back down and planted a noisy kiss on each cheek of her ass to make her giggle. She stopped giggling when my tongue slid down along the crease. She lifted her leg and I dove in again, flicking my tongue over her puckered ass hole. That brought another loud groan. "Would you quit fucking around and fuck me already?" she begged.

From the depths between her cheeks I asked, "Don't you like this?"

"God, yes! But I want to feel that cock inside me. You wouldn't believe how many times I've masturbated imagining us like this. Of course, in my original fantasies I wasn't a mother already."

"I think I would believe it. I've had the same fantasies." I slid up and positioned my erection at her crotch. She felt superheated and I moved back and forth to spread some of her lubrication along my length. I rolled her onto her side as I got up, kneeling with one leg on either side of her right leg. Her left leg draped up and rested on my shoulder. Her labia were swollen and gaped open with her desire.

Angling my hips I pushed the tip of my cock into her easily. I slid in gently and we both groaned. There is no way I could describe the way it felt -- the way I felt -- being inside Randi. It was a fulfillment I hadn't expected.

It was one of those rare moments when a man and a woman are truly melded. All the years of desire, loneliness and love coalesced into a feeling that was much more than the sum of its parts. I'd only felt it a couple of times in my life. Those times were nothing compared to what I felt with Randi right then. I stroked her belly as I stroked in and out of her gently. She turned her head and looked up at me. She was crying with her love and gratitude. My own eyes filled and we kept making love until I was overwhelmed by my orgasm. Incredibly, I remained hard and brought her to three climaxes of her own before my second one blew my mind out the window.

When I lowered Randi's leg she groaned with the stiffness that had set in while it was raised. I spooned against her back, my messy cock softening against the crack of her ass. She sighed and wiggled against me. "Jessie used to tell me how she would lie in bed at night and listen to you and Mom having sex. We compared notes and decided you must be a great lover judging by the noise Mom made."

"Wait until I tell Jessie how much we'd underestimated your skills," she added. The thought that she might share our secret with her sister hadn't occurred to me. I wasn't sure I wanted her to do so, but I thought she would be the best judge of that so I didn't say anything. I pulled the bedspread over us and we slept there the rest of the night.

Two weeks later Jessie flew in from Miami to meet her niece. When I picked Jess up at the airport she was definitely happy to see me. She'd put on some weight -- she'd never been as slender as Randi had been, but now she was definitely a "BBW". Still, she was pretty and she carried her weight well.

As we stood next to Randi watching Sheila nursing, Jessie reached down to feel the baby's fine hair -- she was a blonde -- and she smiled at her sister.

I went down to the corner convenience store to give the girls some time alone. It had been two years since they'd seen each other and I knew they needed to spend some time without me around. When I went back to the house Randi told me to take Jessie out for lunch so she could rest.

I was only slightly surprised when it was Jessie who came to my bed that night instead of Randi. We didn't say anything at all. She just slid under the covers and snuggled against me, taking hold of my growing cock. She squeezed it and let it get completely hard as she kissed me. Then she rose up and mounted me. Her hairless pussy slipped along my length a few times before she reached down to hold me straight up. She sank down, embedding me inside her. I reached up to hold her big tits and she began to ride. It felt like making love to the Earth Mother as I ran my hands over her big belly and ass.

Our eyes were locked as she fucked me. When she shuddered in climax her eyes closed and her muscles squeezed me tightly inside her. That pushed me over the edge and I filled her with my semen. She shivered and rocked back and forth when I came.

She collapsed on top of me, her weight partly supported on her hands resting on either side of my head. She grinned and gave me a quick kiss. "Next time I want you to eat me first. Randi says you do good work."

"What do you mean, 'next time'?" I asked her lightly tickling her sides. She jumped and the action had a delightful effect on our genitals. "Give me a few minutes and I'll clean up the mess I made between your wonderful thighs."

"My fat thighs you mean," she sighed.

"I mean your big, lovely, sexy, delicious thighs. Don't put yourself down, Jess. You're a beautiful, sexy woman. Any man that doesn't think so is an idiot."

"Hmm...I guess I married an idiot, then. Sam doesn't seem to find me as attractive these days as you seem to. We only have sex about once a month, and then it's not much better than masturbating." Jessie was always outspoken about sex. I was glad to learn that hadn't changed.

"Uh oh. I hope you guys can work it out. Have you talked about it?" She shook her head and looked away.

"Let's change the subject, Dan," she said. "I want to just be right here now, with you." I put my arms around her and drew her down to me. She sniffed a couple of times and I knew she was crying. It surprised her when my hand landed on her fleshy ass with a loud cracking noise. She pulled away and cried out, "Hey! What was that for?"

"For fun," I grinned at her. "You wanted me to change the subject."

We rolled around and didn't discuss anything for a while. I slurped up all our juices and wallowed in the hot, aromatic vee of her thighs and crotch until she had another climax, groaning in much the same way her mother used to do.

When we celebrated little Sheila's first birthday we were a family of five. Jessie had divorced Sam and brought her son, Paul, to Vegas to live with Randi, Sheila and me. Pooling our resources made it possible for us to buy a larger home on six acres outside the city. We have our own pool and hot tub. Except for Sheila's occasional diapers, none of us wear much around the house. At four, Paul has taken to nudity like most little kids do. He's getting brown from playing out in the sun.

Now, three months later, I'm not sure where we're going. Neither of my stepdaughters seems to miss the company of other men. They say they're content to share me. I suppose one day one or both of them will find somebody else and break my heart. For now I'm just enjoying my golden years with two of the most loving, sexy women on earth.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12