Randy's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

Jim looked back and responded, "What would you like to see today sir?"

"That's a good question boy. I guess we'd like to see something involving our new friend over here," Mark stated as he looked in my direction.

"Yeah man!" Curtis laughed, "lets see you limp dicks fuck the new boy."

Oh shit I thought. They can't be serious. But they were, then Warren looked at me and said, "Alright boy, get on all fours now. It's time to be initiated. I'm in a good mood so I'll let you pick. Which of these lame as faggots do you want to fuck you and which one are you going to suck off?" Didn't this guy know I had already given Jim a blow job for the girls.

"Pick someone now, or I'll shove my cock up your ass sissyboy. You'd probably love that," Mark laughed.

I quickly said "Steve can fuck me." He had the smallest cock. Since I had already done it I added, "and I'll suck Jim. Is that OK?"

Warren started laughing hysterically. Then he said, "Look at this homo, he can't wait to get it on. All right boys, get over here and get this show on the road."

With that, Steve took his tongue out of Mark's ass and got behind me. As he was getting close to mounting me, I looked around and saw Noreen flashing a huge grin. I was so turned on knowing how ridiculous I must have looked, and her knowing what a loser I was. My dick started to get rock hard again.

Now I was ready to get fucked and I lifted my ass in the air as Steve gently licked my asshole for some lubrication. Then he slowly eased into me. It hurt at first but became more comfortable after the first couple of minutes. Then Jim on command from Curtis, stuck his cock in my face. Without hesitation, I eagerly took his cock in my mouth. I was getting used to this, and started to pound out a rhythm similar to Steve's fucking.

The girls were cheering me on as I worked over these two guys who were just acquaintances hours ago. Thankfully, within minutes Steve came into my ass. It was a weird feeling that made my cock relax as all of a sudden I realized what was happening. Jim blew his load a minute later and fearing problems with my new masters, I swallowed every drop. As I stayed there on all fours, Andy was behind me eating the cum out of my ass. This actually felt relaxing and I let out a smile.

With that, Warren said, "Smile for the camera sissyboy,"

I looked up and smiled letting anyone who watched now I was not totally against what had just happened. The show was over and for a reward for a job well done, Mark let me eat his cum out of Lisa's ass. Here was a bitch I did not like and all of a sudden I'm eating a black man's cum out of her ass.

As I licked she constantly reminded me saying, "Who is the dumb one? Who is the dumb one?"

I answered, "Me Goddess Lisa. I am."

Mark laughed, "Look at this white boy worshiping a fat pig that we barely bother to fuck." I continued to lick my Goddess as I thought to myself, when is this going to end. Well apparently not very soon, as the guys brought Noreen out to the middle of the room.

Warren told her, "Well my slut. You've been an a good girl today bringing us a new loser to abuse. So now, we're gonna fuck you real good. Have your husband get me ready and then hop on and ride me." Warren laid down on his back and Jim started to suck him to get him good and ready for his wife. Noreen then impaled her cunt on his 12 inch dick and started riding him like a mechanical bull.

Then Curtis put his 10 inch cock in Noreen's face and she started to suck like a woman possessed. Mark next got behind Noreen and plowed his 11 inch monster into her tight little ass. I could not believe it all fit. The woman of my dreams, that I could have had had I not been so stupid was stuffed with 33 inches of cock and in a total state of ecstasy.

As I watched, I couldn't take it anymore and in a couple of strokes blew my load onto the floor. Lisa yelled at me and forced me to lick up my mess. After close to 30 minutes of this hot action the boys came one by one into Noreen. Then Jim, Steve and Andy were directed to clean up the studs. Noreen looked at me and said, "C'mon lucky boy. You get to clean out my pussy and ass. Jim is gonna be jealous." I knelt before Noreen and performed my duties eagerly. When I was finished, Warren, Mark and Curtis left after telling me to bring my wife next time. I actually was turned on at the thought.

It was late, I had given two blow jobs and was fucked in the ass. I had eaten what seemed like a quart of black men's cum out of the cunts and asses of my coworker and her family. And all in front of cameras. Just your normal day, right.

Well to send me home feeling even queasier, Noreen told me as I left, "I want you to tell Jenna what happened tonight and that you want her to join us and dominate you. If you don't, I will. Have a great night." With that I hung my head, got in the car and cried.

What a long, tortured drive home it was. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed the light on in the bedroom. It was pretty late and the kids were asleep, but Jenna was probably waiting for me. I walked in the house and headed straight for the bedroom and showered for at least a half hour. I got into bed, gave Jenna a kiss and turned over to sleep.

Jenna prodded me, "How did everything go, why were you so late, why didn't you call?"

"Oh er ah sorry honey," I stumbled, "We were talking and I lost track of the time. Then I didn't want to wake you. I figured you would have called if you were nervous." Whew, I thought. Good evasion. Then I thought quickly, hey she always calls, why not tonight?

My wife interrupted my thought, "Oh come on Randy, what really happened?"

"No that's all babe. Why don't you go to sleep," I responded.

"I don't believe you honey, what happened. They are a little strange over there. Nothing happened that shouldn't have, did it?" she posed.

Where was this coming from, I thought quickly. "No honey. Stop being paranoid. I just lost track of time." I reasoned.

"Well Noreen called and said you had something to tell me about tonight. What did she mean then?" she prodded further.

Holy Shit! What was Noreen doing to me. "I don't know honey. She probably had too much wine. Can we please go to sleep," I begged.

Then Jenna turned very stern and said, "I wanna know what happened and I want to know now? Come clean or get the hell out!"

"Honey nothing, I swear. Please go to sleep." I said as I rolled over.

"OK honey. But if you're lying to me, man are you going to be sorry. Go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning," Jenna threatened. I went to sleep hoping I could wake up and it would all be a dream.

I woke up about 10:30 and went downstairs to the kitchen. Jenna's sister Audrey was sitting at the table with my wife. Audrey was an attractive woman, 28 years old with a nice slender shapely body, dark hair and eyes and a pretty face. She also had nice C cup breasts that I loved to stare at. She was married to Dave, a wimp of a man who did what his wife ordered him to do. They had a three year old son that Dave would be ordered to fetch after at every family function. He was a decent enough guy, but he was so henpecked that we never really bonded.

Anyway Jenna said "Dave was good enough to watch the kids today so that we could spend some time together alone."

"Great" I responded, "when Audrey leaves what have you got planned?"

"Well I figured Audrey would be interested in what happened last night as well. What happened Randy?" she demanded.

Before I could respond Audrey interjected' "Yeah what happened tough guy?"

"Nothing, I told you that last night," I sweated out.

Jenna looked at me with an anger I had never seen before and said, "Okay Randy, I gave you a chance and you blew it. I talked to Noreen all week and knew what was happening before you did. Why do you think I didn't call you jack ass? You know, you should be a little more careful with your computer files. Did you think that you hid those photos and stories from me by storing them in your football game directory. I guess I'm a little more computer literate than you thought."

My mind started flying around a million miles a minute. What was going on? Did she know everything that happened? What was she going to do?

I could not respond so Jenna continued, "I found your little stash on the computer and couldn't believe it. You want me to fuck black men and dress you up like a woman. You want to suck my toes and lick some other man's cum out of my ass. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Honey" I responded, "that's just fantasy. You know I don't want that. I'm sorry."

"Just fantasy Randy. C'mon, Noreen told me that you sucked off Jim twice last night and got fucked by Steve. She also said you ate the shit out of some black kids ass. Give me a break," my wife said with conviction.

I just hung my head down in defeat. What could I say. Things were spiraling out of control at an incredible rate of speed. What would be next?

My wife continued, "Don't feel to guilty honey. You weren't the only one having fun last night." "What do you mean?" I asked meekly.

"Well Audrey and Dave were nice enough to watch the kids so I could go out for a couple of drinks with Michael next door." Michael was an 18 year old wise ass kid who lived next door with his parents. He was a disrespectful kid my wife knew I despised. She had to be kidding.

"Jenna, you're not serious are you honey?" I asked nervously.

"Why do you care, because he isn't black?" my wife dug at me. "Yes I'm serious asshole. I find out you want to be a woman, you love me enough that you want the whole world to fuck me and then you want to compete with me for those dicks and I got pissed. I knew if I gave myself to Michael next door it would really piss you off."

Then all of a sudden Audrey jumped in to the conversation, "Jenna, I bet he is turned on that you fucked that kid. Let's test him."

"Good idea," my wife agreed, "Randy drop your pants, let's see."

"Jenna, Audrey's right there," I said as I begged her to stop.

"Drop 'em Randy and now. You've got a lot more to worry about. Noreen's got video you know." With that I dropped my pants. Audrey would see my manhood. At least I was shriveled up like an old man.

"What the fuck is that thing? Jenna do you feel anything?" Audrey laughed.

Jenna quickly responded, "Well I used to, but I don't know if I will anymore. That Michael is really put together down there. And the energy he has is amazing."

"Oh my God Jenna, it's moving!" Audrey shouted. My body was betraying me, as my dick slowly grew.

Jenna continued, "He was amazing. What a stud. I've never cum so much in my life. He came three times, once in each hole. I've never felt so fulfilled. And he kept saying how much of a wimp Randy was and how great it felt nailing the loser's wife." I was fully erect and humiliated.

"Well, now I know for sure," Jenna laughed. "I didn't believe it at first, I figured there was some explanation. But I remembered talking to Noreen last year at a party when she hinted that she was fucking around on Jim and he let her, so I asked her to check out your computer. She called back and told me she found the same stuff and that she bet you wanted me to cuckold you. She also let me know about her, Lisa and Marissa."

I didn't say a word, I was shocked.

Jenna continued, "She planned this whole thing out at her house but I couldn't go through with it so she suggested that they get you started. If you stood up to her then they would know you weren't really serious and then I could back off. She also told me that I should go out and get laid and see how I liked it. She said I would love it and she was right."

"Jenna, you knew. How could you do that to me?" I whimpered.

"Because you wanted it moron. Now I want more. Anyway, Noreen said that I should try being with a dominant black man. She says she loves being treated like a total slut. Don't worry honey, I still love you, but you got me started and I want more. Audrey and Dave say they want to play with you too."

Audrey than said, "I can't wait for you to suck Dave's cock. He's the one you call henpecked right. Well, at least he doesn't suck cock, Randy."

Jenna laughed at me and said, "Well Randy, your training will start today. Noreen has done a good start but there is so much more to do. You will diet and lose at least 40 lbs.. You will learn how to dress, talk and behave like a lady. Oh and fuck and suck like a lady as well. Meanwhile, I'm goig to become a huge slut.."

I didn't say another word, I was feeling sick and very nervous. What the hell was happening to my life?

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12