Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Psyching herself up for a gangbang.
4k words
4.38
76.6k
22

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

Randy came home late in the afternoon, long after Manny left. He was all eager to hear about the details, but I didn't wanna talk about it. That upset him.

I wasn''t being coy or nothing, I just felt uncomfortable telling my husband about how I enjoyed having that Manny slut-fuck me all over the house. Randy kept needlin' me about it so I let out a few incidents like what went on in the bedroom and the ass-fuckin' I took by the kitchen sink.

Randy had fucked me in those same ways often and I figured that would satisfy his curiosity. He asked if there was more and I got irritated.

"Yeah Randy! There was more. Shit on a stick! Hell, we fucked all over the house. I sucked him and fucked him and I loved it. He was fantastic and I wanna fuck him again. He made me feel like a hot horny cum-lovin' slut and I lovvvvDUH! swallowin' his sweet jizz, juusta lettin' his little slimy critters swim down my cum-hungry throat. Okay!

"Is that enuf for ya? Now if you don't mind, I don't wanna dwell on it anymore just now."

I was determined not to tell him about the incident on the back porch. I knew that violated Randy's instructions. I was to have sex only inside the house. Anyway, I didn't wanna do it out on the back steps, that was Manny prodding me n pulling me out there.

I was embarrassed that old Mr. Robles had probably been peeking at us from his bathroom window and dreaded a meeting with him.

That didn't take long. The following day, around 4 pm, a Monday, I was walking to the mailbox island with my daughter. I was dressed simple, big baggy denim shorts and a XX-large yellow t-shirt. There was a ice cream truck working the neighborhood and my daughter was pesterin' for a Creamsicle. I kept tellin' her to wait. She persisted like 10-year-old girls will.

Mr. Robles come walking up at an angle to my off my left, also on his way to the mailbox it appeared. I had a sinkin' feelin in my gut. Shit, I thought. Here it comes.

He was in some old stained green plaid shorts and a blue guayabera shirt the didn't cover his big ole' beer gut very well at all. He looked ridiculous. The man was in his early 50s, a tile-cutter and installer by trade.

We got to the mailbox island about the same time and said our 'Hellos.' I was turning the key to my box and him just standin' there, he says: "Funny, Miss Teresa but my eyes I think the other night they play tricks on me. I see strange things. Very indecent things. You maybe know what I see?"

Well, mama instincts went into full alert. I took my baby aside, opened my purse. "Honey, here's two bills, now why don't you run over to that ice cream truck n get somethin for you and your brother?"

She was hoppin' up and down as happys as innocence pleases and asked me if I didn't want somethin too. How sweet, always thinkin' of her mama! I said "No, none for me baby, now you just run along."

Soon as she was out of hearing, I turned and stepped up to Mr. Robles and said, "Now see here, what went on on my back porch Saturday was none of yor beeswax, you horny old bean-farter. What were you doin' lookin into my backyard anyhow!"

I was hopin' if I took the offensive, he'd back off. Didn't work.

"You back yard, Miss, is public view to me. And more than that, the man for who you act like puta, he was no your husband. I have good eyes Miss Teresa." He smiled like he had something on me and my red face just got redder. "Maybe I should tell Randy his purisima Teresa, the faithful church-going woman, she is a most unfaithful little puta? Maybe he want know you like other man's cock eh-screwing you mouth, eh?"

He was leering, smilin' lookin' at my tits after he'd looked me dead in the eye and called me a whore in spanish, twice. His right hand was caressing his hard cock in his shorts and I couldn't resist. I kneed the old fart in the nads.

"You fuckin' asshole. Go on and tell my husband what you please. I don't give a damn. You will talk to me with a little more respect and don't ever bring up this kind of conversation when my daughter is present!"

I stuffed my mail in my tote bag and marched off toward the ice cream truck.

Back home with the children, I tried to get some satisfaction from the sight of Robles doubled over, hands on knees in pain. It gave me a grin, but mostly I felt the tension of knowing it wouldn't end there. Kneeing a man in the nads ain't usually a good idea.

I was stressed enough as things were. Randy and I had been bickering for some weeks now. He didn't sleep with me. We might have sex, but once the fuckin' was done, I'd get agitated and push him out of bed. He'd go off in a huff to the sofa and once he just left the house all night, wouldn't tell me later where he was and that just made it worse.

When Randy got home he was quiet and distant. He had been getting that way. This exercise of me fucking Manny wasn't what he had expected. I felt compelled to break the ice, so after I made him dinner and got the dishes washed I sat with him while he watched TV.

I changed first. Took a quick shower and slipped into a long all cotton print house dress and no panties or bra under it. I sat on the sofa and lay a hand on his thigh.

"How you feelin' Randy?" I asked softly.

He looked my way but not at me. "Okay I guess."

"You wanna talk about what me 'n Manny did some more?"

"Not really, babe. I guess you got a right to some secrets."

"Well," I sucked it up and decided to tell him. "There was one kinda important part I left out. You did talk to Manny about it, too, didn't ya?"

"Yeah, I did. His version was 'bout same as yours."

"Did he mention he drug me out to the back deck and fucked me doggy style over the rail?"

He snapped his head and this time he did look at me, "No shit?"

I blushed a little and my heart went pitter-patter. I half expected Manny had already told him and was a little surprised to actually be the bearer of news.

"The light was off and it was not my doin' honey, but he did me out there, rode me hard and I was completely naked when he fucked me."

"Hot damn," he said, just takin' it in with eyes wide.

"The thing is (i puased and tensed up) Mr. Robles next door, he was a peekin' Tom lookin at us through his bathroom window,"

I said trying to sound aggrieved about it, squeaking my voice and lookin' sorrowful. "I saw his head up against the window and I kept tellin' Manny we shouldn't be out there, that this was outside and Randy wouldn't like it."

My hand settled on his cock and I felt it grow.

"Are you upset, baby?" I asked.

His jaw twitched and he said, "Yeah, I am upset. Here I wanted to do all this to watch you fuck another guy and the first one gets to see you do that is that fat-ass old man! Shit, baby. That ain't right!"

I squeezed his cock and said in a coo-like voice, "I knowww, sweet baby. I know. And I wanna make it right. I wanna make my man happy with me again. I wanna do it just like you want it. Now why don't you think on this a moment and tell me what it is exactly you want me to do right now."

I stroked his hard on and pulled up my dress to my stomach and let him watch me finger my pussy. "What nasty thing do you wanna do to your slutty wife, Randy?"

There was a long pause and then he said, "It's my turn to fuck you on the back deck, but this time with the light on. You never fucked with ME out back!"

I froze. I wasn't expecting that. I felt a knot in my throat. "Now, baby. That was indecent of him and not my doin' - he drug me out there against my will."

"Shit, you coulda stopped him if you really wanted to. Let's do it out back."

I thought of the kids. They were in their bedroom playin' video games. "The kids are still up."

"We'll wait til they go to bed. Just be another couple hours and they'll be asleep," he said.

I felt trapped into agreeing. "Okay, baby. If that's what you want."

Then I offered to take him to the bedroom for a little cocksucking, hoping he'd be spent before we got to the back deck, but he refused. He wanted to "save himself," he said.

Two hours was a long time to think about what was gonna happen and I didn't handle it well.

My anxiety built up inside me, givin' me jitters. I pulled out the tequila and threw back a shotglass full. I decided to dress sexier, get out of this frumpy dress.

I put on a pair of polyester and spandex blue bikini shorts that showed half my ass and a old white spandex tubetop. That revved Randy's motor up and he cornered me in the utility room while I was putting away some trash and pressed me against the backdoor leadin' to the backyard deck and dry humped my asscrack, teasin' us both into a horny state. But it wasn't time and I had to push him off me after a couple minutes of that nasty nonsense.

I was in a pickup-mode, as in pick this up and pick that up, sortin' and cleanin' house. Randy sat back on the sofa and enjoyed my ass jigglin' around the room. Around 10:30 our son came out of his room and that embarrassed me. I wasn't dressed proper and this wasn't the way he normally saw his mom.

He was 12 and a half and I was in the living room thinking fast on my feet, hearing his steps come down the short hallway.

I snatched the throw covering the back of the sofa and held it from one end, my white knuckles at my neck and the throw coverin' an indecently dressed mommy. He came around the corner the next split-second.

I scolded him for leavin' his room, even though it wasn't fair to him to have me screechin' at him.

"Git on back to your, no, you know what, it's time for bath. Go take a shower and get ready for bed!"

"Mom! It's only 10:30 and its summer!"

I wouldn't have him talk me out of it. I scurried for a bathrobe to cover my ass and confronted him again, as he was ignoring my orders the way a stubborn child will. The little willfull brat.

I got him marching off to the shower and then went to check on my baby girl. She was distractin' herself with a coloring book. I had her go to the kitchen for her peanut butter and jelly on toast and a cup of milk, her before bedtime ritual. She was obedient about it and looked a little weary-eyed, so I was encouraged by that.

About a quarter after 11 pm, they was both off to dreamland and I came to the living room to give Randy the report. I pulled back the bathrobe to show him again how slutty I was dressed and rubbed the skin-bustin' fabric over the bulging camel-toe shape of my pussy.

"The kiddies are asleep, Randyyyyy!"

He smiled and stood up, embraced me. I took a deep breath and asked, "You sure you wanna fuck me over the back deck rail, baby? Cuz, I gotta tell you I ain't totally comfy with that. What if old man Robles peeks at me again?"

He giggled like an idiot and said, "Baby, I'm countin' on that."

"Oh, is you?"

"Yeah, gonna give the old fart a big ass tease, give him something to jack cum onto his bathroom wall with."

I sighed. "OKay, baby, but first ..."

I broke our hold, peelin' his hands off from rubbing my ass cheeks, and went to the kitchen cabinet and took another shot of tequila. I needed some liquid boldness. Then I grabbed the skeeter repellent and sprayed an oily film all over my body. I asked Randy if he wanted any and he gave himself a squirt here-n-there, not enough to do much good.

We were about to enter a steamy bayou hell, no air-conditioning, just the muggy hot summer night of an east Texas sauna. When I got to the backdoor, I put the bathrobe on the washing machine and opened the door, but Randy stopped me.

"Uh-uhhhh! Take it ALL off, baby," he commanded.

That gave me the shakes. "I"d rather not, baby. How 'bout we leave something to the imagination?"

He reached down and rubbed my pussy, "all off ... now!"

"Then let me strip out there," I asked.

He smiled, watched me step out, started flipping the back yard light switch on and off - on-off-on-off ... ON!

He stepped out and laughed out loud.

"Shush, you!" I said. And for that he pinched my left tit hard as I was pulling off my top.

"Owwww!" I screamed. "Now you done it. He gonna hear that."

He laughed loud, not at all trying to be discrete. He wanted to make a scene.

I was so embarrassed. Coverin' my big white tits with my arms.

"Take the slut shorts down, slut," he said in a very serious and loud voice.

I was humiliated and excited, a little flushed from the alcohol. I screwed up my courage and my lips and thumbs the waist of my shorts and shoved them down to my knees. In two more tugs there were at my bare feet and I stood up completely naked with the back light on, out in the open air.

"GEt on your knees, slut," Randy said.

He was excitin' me despite my qualms. I knelt and watched him unzip his shorts. He pulled out that fat cock that had taken me this far. I started to grab it, but he commanded, "Put yor hands down by yor sides." So I did and he commenced to wield his cock like a club, slapping it down on my face over and over. He just get hitting me with it. Gently, but there was a steady fleshy sound of "tap, tap, tap, tap" on my chin and nose and cheeks and lips and forehead.

Then he stopped and just kept jacking on his cock.

"You gonna just jackoff and cum on my face?" I asked.

He looked to his left toward the Robles bathroom window and said, "He's there!"

I look and sure enough, he was there, takin' in the show. I grimaced and threw up my right arm and gave him the finger.

"Turn your body and face him, finger fuck yourself," Randy ordered.

I pivoted my knees and reach down 'tween my thick white thighs and rubbed my trimmed gash, opening the folds of my pussy lips.

"You like what you see, Mr. Robles," I said in a voice I thought just loud enough to carry to his window. I figured his wife was somewhere on the other end of the house and he wouldn't want her to catch on what he was up to.

I could make out his head in the window, but had no idea of his expression.

"Now stand up and shake your body, jiggle your big ole' titties at him," Randy said, goading me into more depravity.

I stood up and did my best impression of a lap dancer, swaying and dancing and humping air and leanin' forward and shakin my shoulders to get my mammaries floppin' around. That broke me into a sweat and beads of my perspiration mixed with the oil sheen of repellent.

"Now step forward and git yor hands on the rail, slut. I'm gonna fuck you doggy-style you horny ass bitch!" my husband said in a voice loud enough to carry across the yard.

I did as he said, gripping the wood rail and bending myself into the position, my tits hangin' over the rail and the deck light backlightin my body. I must've looked almost demonic.

Randy grabbed my hips and slid his throbbin' pecker up my moist cunt and commenced a fierce stroke. I felt the slick sweat and oil of my big butt rub deliciously against his hard, hairy thighs and the bottom of his beer gut making friction on the crack of my ass. He was excited to sheer meanness and started hollerin'.

"Is this the way Manny fucked you? Is this the way Manny fucked my wife, out here in public like some street whore? Is this the way you like it, wifey, this the - uh - way - you fuck, fuck for my friends, bitch!"

I was stunned at the intensity. He was releasin' some honest resentment. This was more than dirty talk.

I just moaned: "Ohhh, ohh baby let out - uh, huhhh! - give it to me, yessss."

He kept his rant-fuck goin' "Like this bitch? You like fuckin' takin Manny's cock up yor dirty skank pussy on MY backporch? Huh? Fuckin' whore!"

"Yes, baby, I like it. I like it with Manny. I love his cock doin' me, fuckin' me out here."

"Yeah. UH! I thought you did, you FUCKinnnnnnnn fuckin' slut! Well, how about for me, don't I get to fuck my wife anywhere I want? Huh? Why you hesitatin' to give me what's mine bitch!?"

"Ohhh, ohh Randy. I'll give you anythin' you want baby. Oh, your's is better anyhow. Oh baby! I love that fucking badass cock you got. Mmmmmm! Yess baby, fuck me like the whore I am, fuck me out here all nasty like you wanna, baby. Do me deep, oh, oh ohhhhhhhhhh!"

I looked up and saw Robles still at the window, takin' it all in. Randy had me HOT. I was building up and groaning and letting my fuck juices run in an orgasmic rush down the insides of my thighs til the wet evidence of my lust seeped under the soles of my feet.

But Randy's excitement was too much for him and he pushed himself too hard too fast. It was close to over in ten minutes. He growled and cursed me and seized up and I was glad to have it end fairly soon.

He said, "Fuck! I'm cumming," and his cock stroked into my shaking body. I had cum before him and was building up my second 'O' when he started to shudder, dig his dirty mechanic's nails into the skin of my hips and his cock involuntarily jerked shots of cum up my fuck hole.

When he was spent and goin' soft, I waited for him to slip out the wet hole on his own and then I stood up and put my hands under my tatas and shook them at Mr. Robles. I shot him the finger again and turned and embraced my husband.

"I love you, Randy. I love you. And I'm ready for anything baby. Whatever you want me to do. I don't care if you want me gang-banged. I'll do it for you."

He stayed silent for a bit, still heaving breaths from his effort. Then said, "You sure you ain't sayin' that cuz you just a horny slut that wants to fuck around now?"

I said, "No baby. Okay, maybe I'm a slut. But I'd rather do things your way."

We kissed and held each other there and pretty much forgot about our audience. We walked in the house arm-in-arm and slept with each other in our bed all night for the first time in close to two weeks.

***

The following afternoon, I was in the front yard pulling weeds, dressed in long lose-fitting jeans and a strapless top - one of those with the elastic on top so it hugs around the top of your tits and across the center of your back. I had on a wide brim hat. I was sweatin' in the sun and working hard, meditating on cocks - if you can believe. I just pulled weeds and though of a man's pubic hair and cock: Manny's cock, Randy's cock and tried to imagine the cocks of other men.

My cell phone rang. I stopped and wiped my brow, dug out the cell phone from my pocket. It was Randy. He was giving me details about the arrangements for my impending initiation.

"Manny's in and Chuey and his girlfriend Imelda, too. What you think about Roland and Sammy?"

I was taken aback. "I thought it was just gonna be Manny and you, baby."

"Yeah, but everybody's eager. These boys have been waitin' on you for a long time, hunney-bun," my devious husband said.

I didn't mind Chuey, a swarthy young Mexican who worked at the garage with Randy. I knew him and had expected that he would be one of the men-fold Randy would have me bed with eventually. It just seemed too soon. And I did NOT like Imelda. She and I were from the same sophomore class in high school and she was already a well-known slut then.

Imelda dropped out of high school half-way through her junior year and there were well-corroborated stories that she was a gangbang chick and a drug addict.

And Roland!

"No, Randy, I don't like this one bit. I don't mind Chuey so much but I don't wanna be doin' this with Imelda around. Why does she care to be here, anyhow? And Roland! Roland is a pimp!"

"Baby, Imelda's comin' over to help out, in case it gets to be too much for you. She's a experienced girl, sweety. She's a real sport."

"A real sport? Great. Is that what I am to you now, another real sport?"

"Well, that's just a term of .. aw hell, baby, now you're backing out again?"

"I didn't say that. I just ... fuck! How many men am I supposed to fuck Saturday? Can you tell me that, Randy?"

There was a long pause. I was feelin' my blood start to boil.

"Four."

"Four ... including you?"

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12