Ranger Rick to the Rescue!

Story Info
Two girls need help in the woods.
2.1k words
4.23
70.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's right Ranger as in National park Ranger Rick to the rescue!

Ranger Rick is out checking the grounds in his government supplied oversized dark green vehicle. He is all dressed up in his sharp green outfit and shiny black boots. Upon his face are the dark sunglasses complimenting his well trimmed mustache and short hair.

Whistling to the birds as Ranger Rick drives along the dirt access roads with the windows down. As all of a sudden he slams on the brakes in an attempt to avoid hitting a female pedestrian in her mid twenties, dressed in light blue pants and a white shirt with mud stained stripes. The figure before him drops to her knees in exhaustion as she waves furiously to get his attention.

Ranger Rick hops from the vehicle and with a glide of forward movement swoops the young lady into his arms and gives her refuge in the front seat of his vehicle. Soon after the initial calming of her excitement slowed down. Ranger Rick gets the just of the story her name is Brenda and her friend, Sally is stuck under a collapsed tree they were using to cross the stream. With the tree being to big Brenda could not move it alone. The tree had rolled as the girls were crossing and Sally lost her balance splashing into the shallow water with the tree capturing her foot under it, and between two stones. Sally was not hurt just stuck.

Ranger Rick gets ready to call for back up help, and grabs a blanket out of the back of the vehicle. Then leaning over Brenda lifts the hand set to the two-way radio. Brenda implores him not to call as it would be rather embarrassing. Placing her hand onto Ranger Rick’s fore arm with a slight gentle hold.

Ranger Rick standing tall with a look of confusion asks, “What does embarrassment have to do with anything?” Looking over his sunglasses at the young lady for a response.

Brenda starts to explain, her friend is also her lover and they were out frolicking naked looking for the best place to, "Umm you know do the deed."

Ranger Rick says, "I do not understand miss will we not need help to remove the tree?"

Brenda in a sly seductive manner feels the man's tight muscular arms then slipping her fingers to his chest with a squeeze of his pectorals says, "I think you could move it as it is not that big of a tree for a strong man. Brenda taking a real deep inhale juts her chest out, making her breasts an object to not be ignored. Then looking at Ranger Rick’s eyes move from her chest back to Brenda’s eyes she says, “I would do anything. And I do mean anything! If we can some how keep this quiet." Brenda strumming her pointer finger over the ridges of Ricks tight stomach coming to a stop pointing directly to his now forming erection.

Rick says in a choked up voice, "What about your friend?"

Taking Ranger Rick’s hand Brenda leads him down a path toward Sally, just off the edge of the road. Brenda muttering audible ramblings about her self, as she walks along in front of Rick. Explaining how she is really a clean neat person but got all wet and dirty trying to remove the tree.

Ricks eyes frequent the tight buns as they toss about within the confines of her second skin light blue pants. Ranger Rick thinking of nothing but fucking the shit out of this tight assed lass asks, "I was wondering by my question, what about your friend while your busy doing anything I want?" Still walking close to Brenda, avoiding being struck by a branch in the balls. He adjusts the stir in his pants as his thoughts wonder back to her comment from earlier.

Brenda with a feeling of relief giggles, then saying, "It's OK, Sally is my bitch she will do whatever I tell her to do. I think I am going to have fun telling her to repay the nice Ranger man. ‘With a sinister grin locking her tongue between her teeth.’ Since I offered myself as a reward that includes my bitch as well, you know? You think you can muster up the strength? After you have moved the log?” Arriving at the stream Brenda moves quickly to hold her friend, naked from the waist down. Explaining she says, “I have found some good help in more ways than one.” Lifting her eyebrows in a sexual gesture to Sally, referring to Rick.

"Howdy ma'am" says, Ranger Rick. “I see you have gotten your self in quite the predicament? ‘Looking at her petite figure Rick straddles the log placing one foot between Sally’s legs to get a good grip and better view. Rick rolls the log back off her foot. Rick stepping back looks once more at the lovely view. Laying out the blanket on the streams bank, he looks over her foot to make sure it is not broken or damaged in any way.

Sally says, "Thank you." With a shy smile and slight embarrassment to Ranger Rick.

Ranger Rick says, "Really it is my job I am glad to help."

Brenda standing to the side with an open leg stance bouncing her hips slightly says, "I think we can repay you now if you like?"

Ranger Rick replies, "That really is not why I came to help. So you do not need to do anything for me miss." Standing back up tall with his chest out.

Brenda says, "Oh but I do have needs of my own. And I was really hoping you could help me out.’ Moving her hand to the tight front part of her crotch, slowly Brenda slides her hand up and down. ‘Shouldn’t you at least frisk me or something? You know I am a bad girl don’t you?” Unzipping her pants and with a swift bend and shimmy. Brenda drops her pants to her ankles covering her sneakers.

Ranger Rick says, “You should not have done that!” Moving close he pushes Brenda toward a large Oak tree. Saying, “Up against the tree and spread em’!” in a tone like he was serious.

Brenda shuffling her feet bound by her pants, toward the tree leans against the ruff edge of the bark. Places her hands firmly, high upon the sap sticky trunk. With her feet slightly back because of the large exposed roots.

Ranger Rick from behind, places his hands around her chest and squeezes her firm breasts. Rick cupping her breasts feels the hard pointed nipples that ache for attention.

Brenda reaching down with one hand grabs at his cock through the thin material of Rick’s Ranger uniform. Looking back and up at him she says, “Your going to fuck me over really good, I just know it!” Rick firmly taking her hand off his cock puts his cuffs on her wrist. Then with precision brings her wrists over a low branch and locks them together. Strumming down her arms with his hands until he reaches her neck. Moving her hair to the side Rick licks behind the young girl’s ear, and then nibbles at her delicate skin. Brenda’s eyes close in anticipation as to what was to come next.

Sally laughs from a distance watching still seated on the blanket.

Brenda looking over her shoulder at Sally says to Rick, “You’re going to fuck my little bitch here in the ass for being such a bad girl and causing me such trouble, right? I would do it myself but I seemed to have gotten myself in a little situ--ation.” Stuttering her last word as she feels Ranger Ricks fingers enter her pussy with a forceful push. Feeling her twat making it very wet and slathered with drippings of love juice.

Ranger Rick with one hand releases his belt and trousers. Letting them fall to the ground. Holding her secure with one hand around her waist from behind. The other hand clamps on his erection guiding it toward her pussy opening. Slipping his cock between her legs trying to guide it into the hole.

Brenda says, “You don’t waste any time with 4-play do you?” Trying to spread her legs that are being secured by the pants, to allow an easier entry.

Rick says, “We can play later right now I want to nail you hard before you change your mind.” Locating the entrance with the tip of his cock. Like a new sex toy her hole is too small to just glide into it. Placing pressure her orifice spreads tightly around the knob of Ricks cock. As the head passes the opening into her depths the vaginal muscles close back down on his shaft.

Rick kicking off one pant leg to gain balance and with a groan completes the inward stroke. Now with one hand on her waist and the other gripped onto her boob he says, “My god you are fucking tight! I guess you are a true lesbian.” Then biting on her ear he pulls back a little to start his next thrust.

Brenda not responding rolls her eyes back into her head with her mouth open. Hanging from her arms she takes a breath before Rick slides his veiny slick prick back into her.

With a very slow pace Rick moves his hips in an oscillating rotation. Spreading the crack of her ass on his stomach each time he violates her depths. His own legs are spread past Brenda’s on either side. Ranger Rick is jolted as he feels a wet slither touch his ass. Turning about with one hand he soon realizes it is Sally. Placing that hand on her head, she continues to lick the crevice of his ass down toward his dangling balls.

With a pause in fucking Brenda, Rick feels the gentle warm tongue lapping his nuts. Knowing they are covered with Brenda’s overflowing lubricant. Rick just tilts his head back allowing her to clean them off with anticipation and lewd thoughts.

Sally with her hands on his cheeks spreads them as she moves her tongue onto the anus. Probing with her tongue causing Rick to squeeze and lunge forward into Brenda. Darting her tongue into the orifice she salvias it well.

Rick trying to relax himself. To allow Sally to do what she is doing to his rectum. Rick releases a small squirt of cum into Brenda. Letting out a gasp and trying to gain control, as his cock has never throbbed so hard in his life. Solid as a iron pipe stuck in the grip of a tight pussy.

Sally wetting her finger pokes it into his ass while sucking his sack lightly. Rick jerks as his sphincter clenches around her finger. With out control he reacts and begins to cum while still inside of Brenda. Wanting to pull out so as to not impregnate this young girl he pushes back to be stopped by the finger entering his ass further. Rick can’t stop the happenings as his fluid streams through his cock. Squeezing past the tight pussy orifice into Brenda’s cunt.

In spasms Ricks body shakes and quivers like a fish flopping about out of control and jolted with electric shocks. What seemingly is to be several orgasms in a row finally subside.

Sally removes her finger slowly and replaces it with her tongue. Sending Rick into another muscle tense before relaxing. Sally backs down her attack as she watches the Ranger’s flaccid Cock slip from Brenda’s pussy. The cum gooed out of the hole strained open by Ricks cock.

From between the Rangers legs Sally placed her mouth over the opening sucking the sperm out of her lover’s pussy. Ranger Rick looked down to watch as Sally french kissed the cum out. Teasingly Sally would show the cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. Rick was in awe over the display.

Within moments Brenda was screeching, closing in on a rolling orgasm. Sally was whimpering in delight as she diddled her twat quick paced. Both girls needing to find release scurried to the final climax. Within seconds of Brenda’s guttural sounds Sally broke with an anxious humping of her hand into an orgasm.

Finding the blanket Ranger Rick lied down. Looking upon the two females naked and coming down from their own climaxes. Sally stood up and walked over to the blanket also.

Brenda with her reddened wrists asks, “Hey what about me?”

Sally replies, “You had your turn. It’s my turn to get pregnant now!” Leaning down to take the cock of choice into her mouth with a big smile looking up at Ranger Rick.