Rank and Privilege

Story Info
A Young lieutenant earns a new right to the holodeck.
2.8k words
4.26
37.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So there she blows, bigger than it looked in the brochure" commented newly promoted Lt. Connor Murphy, as the U.S.S. Stallion drifted into view outside Starbase 0001. The newly built "Expedient" class ship, built for deep space exploration buzzed the main promenade before holding position 200 kms from the station. Within seconds, Murphy was sprinting down to the shuttle bay to catch a ride to his new post. Ensigns and Admirals alike made way for the young, dark haired lieutenant, as he rushed to the turbolift, not wanting to waste any more time on the mundane station. Murphy had spent his first year out of the academy as an ensign aboard starbase 0001, learning about duty, prótacal, and Starfleet decorum. Now was not the time to let such frivolous things stand in his way, and within no time at all, Connor was standing in the vast bay, with an astonished shuttle chief staring at his chest breathing hard.

"Eh, your transport is just docking now sir, and there is an unexpected surprise waiting for you. I'd advise you to straighten your hair before that hatch opens".

"What? What do you mean chief, the hair is fine, im not on duty for another few hours."

"I didn't tell you this, he wanted it to be a surprise, but Captain Riker is shuttling you personally, something about meeting every member of his team, and assessing them on the spot."

Murphy had just enough time to straighten his black uniform, with grey shoulder complements and red under-shirt, when the shuttle door lowered itself to the ground to reveal an enthusiastic Riker standing in the vessel, looking equally inviting and threatening. Lt. Murphy slowly walked to the outstretched hand.

"Lt Connor Murphy. Graduated Starfleet Academy 1 yr ago. Born in Dublin. Interests include football, rugby, and 20th century guitar. 5ft 10. Not married. Previous posts include general shifts on Starbase 0001, and the Kessel Run. Conner, I, Captain William Riker, formally ask you to join my team aboard the U.S.S. Stallion".

"I would be honoured to, Sir."

With that, the 2 powerful men stepped into the cramped shuttlecraft, and the doors were locked.

"Shall I take the controls, Sir?"

"Lt. Murphy, we are not on duty now, this is my chance to get to know you. Call me Will. Though I expect excellence from you, and indeed all my staff at all times, I do wish for the ship to be an efficient, well-oiled one. Therefore in any social situations, when the mood is appropriate, first name basis is accepted"

"Understood, Sir, er Will. That'll take a bit of getting used to. Isn't everyday you meet one of your heroes"

"Complementing your senior officer, I like that in a guy, as long as you can back it up".

"Oh i can back it up, I've graduated top of every class I've ever taken part in, without sounding overly cocky. I will do my best to please you, Will."

"I'm sure you will, Connor, if I may call you Connor. That's why I requested your presence on this mission. You not only do you excel academically, but I hear you're quite the musician, and prone to a few funny incidents!" smirked Riker, as the shuttle slowly exited the starbase on thruster power.

"Ha, most appreciative if you didn't bring those up, don't remember them too fondly, and would like to keep them that way Will!" laughed Murphy, as he turned in his seat to get a better view of his new post. The Stallion twinkled in the sun, and that twinkle was echoed in the young lieutenants eyes.

"She sure is a beaut, ain't she" sighed Murphy. "Too bad we're stuck inside for most of the mission"

"She's a hell of a vessel, very advanced, I'm worried about breakin' her" laughed the cocky Riker.

"With your reputation with ladies, I think she's in safe hands Will!"

"And what about you Murphy? Got a gal? Someone to keep you glued to monitors in your quarters?"

"Nah, what you see is what you get! Deep space should be fun!" irked the now reddening lieutenant.

"Don't worry, we'll look after you" smiled Riker. "Technology has seen to that. Coming up on the Stallion, prepare for docking procedure".

Connor, left clueless about his captain's last statement, deftly manoeuvred the little shuttle into the bay.

"Been a pleasure, Sir, thank you"

"No problem, Lieutenant Murphy. Report to me at 0900 when you are finished unpacking."

Connor strode off down the hallways of the vessel, staring in awe at the smooth, metallic surfaces all around. This ship was definitely built for comfort, for keeping the crew sane on those long, deep space missions. There was only one thing puzzling the young lieutenant; Starfleet hadn't assigned any female crewmembers to the ship. Everywhere Connor walked, another male officer walked before or after him. Always very polite, and extremely adept in their duties, male officers seemed everywhere.

"There are 82 crew members onboard" droned the computer. Apparently, not even the Captain's wife was allowed onboard, to set the standard for the other men. Connor arrived at his quarters, threw his bag in the corner of the room, and hit the bed. This would be his only solitude for the next 6 months, no point delaying the meeting. Slowly Murphy drifted off to sleep, dreaming of being in command against the Borg, or sitting at his desk, the youngest admiral in the fleet.

"Lt. Murphy, it is 08:30 hours" interrupted the computer. Murphy stirred quickly, he had a meeting with the captain in half an hour, and he didn't want to be later. He threw back on his uniform, gave a look at himself in his mirror, and reached for his cologne. He gazed into his own green eyes, straightened his brunette hair again. Padded the uniform around his subtly athletic body again, and gave a motivational "c'mon" before he set out to meet the Captain. En route, he received a message from the captain, to meet him at holodeck 1. Murphy adjusted course, and was there by 0900.

"Ah Lt. Murphy, settling in alright? Any questions so far?" inquired Riker.

"Everything is fine sir, once again I appreciate you selecting me for this post. I do however have one question regarding our mission. Why is it that Starfleet saw fit to assign only male crewmembers to this vessel"?

"I was wondering when you'd ask that lieutenant. On our deep space mission, we shall be meeting a culture called, the Bendi, which are fearful of all humanoid females. Thus for first contact we have opted to only introduce the male side of our species first"

"Ah I see, a logical action sir"

"Anything else lieutenant?" smiled Riker.

"No sir, just eager to be getting on with work sir" replied a hesitant Murphy.

"Well lieutenant, I see you are a man like myself, eager for duty first, and personal luxuries take a back seat. However, I have requested of Starfleet, a very personal allowance, and one, which I have shared with the whole crew. I thus had to handpick carefully my team, and hope that they would take a vow of silence regarding this allowance. Can I ask you to take such a vow Connor?"

"Always sir, please go on," replied a stiff Murphy, not wanting to show his curiosity.

"Into the holodeck Murphy, and I will load programme Riker 002. That is the codename you must use at all times"

The doors opened and Murphy and Riker strode quickly inside.

"Computer, load programme Riker 002, and lock the doors" A look of anxiousness crossed Murphy's face. Was this why the crew had been hand selected? Was Riker actually gay? Were the crew supposed to fornicate with each other to alleviate tensions, but still maintain an undisrupted eye on the bridge?

"Do not worry Lieutenant, it is not what you think. This is the recreational programme for the ship's crew. Well the ship's men"

"This is to alleviate stress then sir?" asked a slightly more at ease Murphy?

"Exactly. However there is one small change, the reason for the secrecy. You may now ask the computer to replicate any woman you desire.... Anyone that the computer has knowledge of"

"But I thought that the computer couldn't portray Starfleet officers for that reason sir?"

"That has been overlooked for our special mission lieutenant. There are rules however lieutenant. You may select as many women to pleasure you, as you like, yet one woman can only perform one action and one action alone. Do you understand lieutenant?

"Understood sir, im presuming I can use this programme now before my shift starts, and eh that you'll leave?"

"haha you may lieutenant, enjoy!" With that, Riker exited the holodeck, and replaced the lock on the holodeck door. Murphy was left alone in the room, with only his imagination, and an increasing bulge in his uniform.

"Input venue, action, and women," asked the computer.

"Computer, load up sickbay. Plenty of beds there".

With that, the black and yellow grid morphed into the sickbay. A bed occupied the centre of the floor, while other beds lined the rim of the room. A bright light lit the entire room, and gave it a sterile feeling. Murphy sat on the bed and pondered. "Any woman eh"

"computer, load up the following Starfleet personnel. Deanna Troi, Beverly Crusher, Jadzia Dax, 7 of 9, Katherine Janeway.

"Acknowledged, loading now....completed". with a breath of air, 5 women now appeared before Lt. Murphy. Troi stood there breathing deeply, with a serene look on her face. Her grey and pink jumpsuit clung tightly to her body. Her breasts were full, and showing a lot of cleavage, easily d cup. Her eyes remained fixed on Murphy. Crusher appeared in her traditional blue uniform. She also had a hefty amount of breast, and her red hair cascaded over her soft face. Jadzia wore her black uniform, which clung to her ass, and her black spots teased Murphy to explore. 7 of 9 was to her left, her blonde hair scraped onto her head, to expose her massive breasts underneath her skin-tight unitard. And finally, proud Janeway stood in the centre, her arms folded across her body, with a sexual energy unbecoming of an captain.

"Let's get this party started" cried Murphy.

Suddenly, 7 of 9 reached for Murphy and lay him back on the bed. "Lie here, close your eyes", she exclaimed. Murphy was only too eager. He heard crusher manoeuvre to behind his head, and realised that the women were taking up positions around him.

"NOW!" shouted Dax, and with that, the medical restraints surged around Murphy.

"What the hell?" shouted Murphy. "This is my movie!"

"Not anymore lieutenant, you use our bodies, we're in control" replied Janeway. "Dax, his clothes"

Jadzia grabbed a surgical laser, and slowly burned away Connor's uniform, leaving him totally naked but for some cloth on his wrists and ankles. She gave him a big teasing smile with her eyes and her hand slowly passed over his increasing cock.

"My my my, as a Doctor, I'd say this level of blood flow is dangerous" teased Crusher, as she took his dick in her hand. "it'll make a nice 8incher when its finished growing, wont it lieutenant?"

Murphy could only nod as the doctor squeezed it a little, making him grow harder.

"Girls, positions" ordered Janeway, and with that the girls stripped to their underwear. Troi was wearing a tight blue bra, and thong, which barely hid a hairless mound. She moved to his legs and began massaging his thighs, coming ever so close to his balls before pulling away. Crusher wore red lace suspenders, and began massaging Murphy's chest. Dax wore black silk underwear, and slipped a finger into herself as she climbed beside Murphy. The smell of her juices had him going wild with lust, yet he couldn't reach out and grab her. Janeway wore a simple white bra and pannies, and rested her chin on Murphy's 6 pack, blowing wind and his cock. Finally 7 stripped down to nothing, and calmly walked over and planted her lips on Murphy's.

she gingerly flicked past his tongue, and explored his mouth. Murphy was content to let her be in control, and simply massaged her tongue with his. Her hands rubbed his neck and face, and her soft moan sent shivers up his spine. With that he felt a hand reach around his throbbing cock, and begin stroking.

"A young lieutenant needs relief" he heard Crusher say as she excitedly slid her wrist around his whole shaft. She worked up and down and pivoted at the top, making sure to reach every point of his penis. He then felt someone lick his nuts, Janeway he presumed, and felt a new surge of blood in his cock. He just wanted to fuck them all!

"Looks like you're getting a bit hasty" mocked Dax as she lay beside him fingering herself. Maybe I should give you some help. She unlocked one hand from its prison, which immediately made its way for the back of 7's head, pulling her tightly in. Crusher now sat upon his chest, straddling the lieutenant, while Troi surfaced to unclip her bra. Murphy watched excitedly while Troi slowly leaned in to the doctor, and kissed her lips with a moist kiss. Janeway now had free access to his cock, which she now enveloped with her mouth. The sudden shock of it almost made Murphy cum immediately! Janeway quickly bobbed up and down, then slackened the pace, then quickened up again, circling her tongue around the head of his dick. Dax mouthed an "oooh" predicting Murphy's reaction, and stripped off naked, going to assist Janeway. Dax sucked on his nuts, while Janeway expertly sucked and sucked his dick. 7 took the opportunity to release another of Murphy's restraints, and soon his hands groped the Borg's beautiful body. he rested his hands on her jabs, swivelling a finger over each hard nipple. 7 moaned as his hand slipped down slowly, past her boob, past her belly button, around to her tight fuckable ass. His other hand moved downward towards her pussy, and as he expected she was pretty wet.

he went to rub her clit, to give this Borg a sense of loving, when Crusher grabbed his hand away.

"No no no, it's your programme," she smiled and planted him with a big kiss. Troi now sat on Murphy, and lowered herself backwards towards his knob.

"I sense what you want" she smiled, and lifted herself backwards in the air. Janeway lowered herself on the dick one last time and walked to the side of troí. Next Crusher came, grabbed his dick, and rubbed it aggressively against her tits, before smiling and kissing it again. Then 7 came, licked the sides of his member, stroking it all the while, and finally slipped it inside her mouth. She sent a vibrating moan and she moved it to the back of her throat. She forced herself down on it, regardless of pain, and Murphy moaned with pleasure. Dax now took over and rubbed the lubed up cock furiously. Her hand going 90 miles an hour ignored precision and just went solely for pleasure.

"He's ready" she deftly added, and with that, Troi plunged herself onto his dick. Murphy cried out in pleasure as his dick slipped inside her wet cunt. How could she be so tight, and still be Riker's husband! She arched herself back, and moaned as the 4 other girls rubbed her clit and her d cup breasts. Murphy lay shivering as Janeway came up to jam her tongue down his throat. the violence of that kiss, and the pleasure of Troi were met with 7 rubbing his testicles softly. Crusher and Dax took turns in supporting Troi, but kept within eyesight to show that lesbian in itself could get the Lt off.

Troi pounded with fury up and down, and the lieutenant was now arching back to penetrate her to the most. He could feel the back of her cunt.

"yes, yes, oh fuck councillor, fuck me" he shouted as she rode his dick in front of everyone.

"im close, im close, oh fuck....oh fuck!"he shouted as he felt his cum shoot from his balls all the way into the councillor. She relentlessly jumped up and down on his boner, ignoring all signs of his pleasure, extracting every bit of juice she could from his cock.

"Well a successful mission I'd say" shouted Riker, and Murphy almost died when he saw his captain standing a bit back with a smile on his face.

"I thought you'd enjoy my wife"

Troi got down from Murphy's dick, and Dax began stroking it softly.

"Sorry sir" Murphy stuttered, as pleasure was still oozing from his bones.

"well your shift starts in an hour, go clean up. Computer end