Ransom Demand Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristina has more toys to use on Hope.
5.2k words
4.45
300.5k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers

Chapter 2: More Adventures with Kristina

Hope fell asleep naked, her thighs covered in her own cum, glistening in the light of the room. The exhaustion of her bondage by the guards and now the sexual tension and resulting orgasms by Kristina had taken the toll on her young body, slumping to the bed, escaping from the reality of her existence into a deep slumber.

Kristina paced the room, still naked from her encounter with Hope, gathering up some toys to use on Hope when she would wake her up. She looked at the hidden camera aimed at the bed and slowly pulled the blanket off Hopes naked body, exposing her to the voyeuristic eye in the wall again. Hope was curled up into a fetal position, her breasts hidden by her arms, her hands tucked between her legs. It had been a little over a hour since their sexual encounter and Kristina was ready for more. It was important to keep Hope on the edge of exhaustion, making her a willing slave to Kristina's domination and control. Kristina sat on the bed next to Hope, brushing the hair out of Hopes face so the camera would have a clear picture of her face. She could hardly wait to see the Internet pictures that came from the last encounter, innocent little Hope would be the star of the Internet. Many hard cocks would be masturbated to the cries of ecstasy by Hope as she was girl fucked by Kristina.

Hope stirred, but did not awaken as she dreamed of feminine fingers touching her naked body again. "MMMM," she moaned as the thoughts of her orgasms under the skillful manipulation of Kristina raced through her mind.

Kristina smiled as she heard the soft murmuring of Hope as she ran her hands over the naked body before her. She laid Hope on her back again, her eyes not even fluttering open as she was pushed back. Her arms were pulled up to over her head, her naked breasts now exposed to the camera again. Small red marks showed on her breasts, testament to the nibbling bites by Kristina on the perky tits. Kristina ran her fingers over the nipples, watching as they snapped to attention again, sharp points staring at the camera lens. She moved her hands down the flat plain of her stomach, slowing pushing in on the tight flesh until it reached the sparse patch of pubic hair, shaped into a cute triangle. She moved to one side and began to slowly part her left leg, watching as Hopes pussy lips slowly spread open to the camera. The leg reached the edge of the bed and Kristina moved to the other side to begin again, the right leg now moving until her legs were spread obscenely. She let her fingers play over the open pussy, pulling back the pussy lips wide, her pink insides exposed to the leering camera lens. She ran her finger between the spread lips, feeling the moisture already begin to form. She saw the hips begin a slow movement as her finger became more insistent, moving up and down the slit until it reached her clit. She pushed the clit hood out of the way, exposing the bright red bud to the camera. She placed her fingers on each side of it, putting pressure on it, watching as she slowly squeezed it tightly.

Hope suddenly realized that the dreams of feminine fingers playing with her body were not a dream. Her eyes opened wide, finding Kristina playing with her naked and spread pussy again. She smiled as she felt the experience fingers again begin to stimulate her sex organ. "So tired, please, so tired," she murmured, but her hips were already fucking back on the fingers.

"I'm bored. If I can't play with you, I guess I will go out. I will give you back to the guards and they can keep you company. Would you like that, would you like for the men to tie you up again?"

Hope snapped to awake, afraid of what the men would do to her. "No, please don't go. What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I want to cum again. Don't you?"

Hope was tired, but the experienced fingers of Kristina were already sexually arousing her. She allowed her legs to spread even wider, lying on the bed, her legs spread in a wide "X". Her arms were over her head, her body open and exposed to whatever Kristina wanted to do to her. She felt like she was bound, unable to stop Kristina from whatever perversion she wished to perform on her. And it was making her pussy slick in anticipation. She had never thought of it before, but she was enjoying her submission. She wondered what it would be like if the men did the same thing to her. Would it also make her wet?

"Turn over on your belly, hands over your head," Kristina instructed her, watching as she slowly sat up and turned over, first on her knees, her pussy pouch peeking out between her legs. She watched as Hope lay flat on the bed, her arms reaching up high, touching the headboard. They gripped the headboard tightly, as if she was bound to them. "You like being ordered to perform, don't you Hope. We will see how good you do. You will learn to do many new things today. You will learn to pleasure me with your tongue, but not before I eat that pretty pussy of yours! Good girl," watching as Hope lay on the bed submissively, her naked ass pointed at the glaring camera.

Hope lay on the bed, trembling in fear. Ever since she saw the tape of her father putting his penis in the backside of Sara, she feared that others would do the same to her. Kristina had already pierced her asshole with her fingers, masturbating her to orgasm with her bottom stuffed full of fat fingers. She did not know what was in store for her virgin asshole. She felt hands touching her ass cheeks, rubbing them sensuously, moving them around, her ass cheeks spreading open and closed, her anus exposed to the cool air of the room. "AAAAWWWW," she yelled as a loud crack filled the room, a sharp burning pain rushing up from her exposed ass cheeks as a hand had harshly spanked her naked behind. "Why did you do that?" Hope yelled.

Kristina smiled, her hand returning to massage the hot flesh, already turn a light pink in color. Her hand reached down farther, pushing between Hopes tightly clenched thighs, seeking out her pussy. She found what she was looking for, a wet pussy. "That is why, your pussy is wet. You want me to do it." She raised her hand and smacked the other cheek this time, Hopes body jerking in response, but her arms clenched the headboard tightly, making no attempt to stop the spanking or to turn over. "Yes," the hand slapping down lower this time, spanking the tender skin of her legs right below her cheeks. "Spread open, Hope, spread your legs open," the hand slapping the other leg this time, watching as they slowly began to part. "Good girl," slapping a tender inner thigh as it was exposed, seeing the leg push outward in response to the pain. "More, spread wider, let me see your pussy and asshole open up to me again," slapping first one inner thigh before quickly moving to the other side, Hopes thighs turning red in response to the abuse.

The camera recorded every movement as the girl on the bed slowly allowed her most intimate parts of her body to be exposed to the glaring camera and to the sharp smacks of Kristina's hands. Kristina moved her legs wider and wider, her inner thighs receiving the painful slaps as she did. She could feel the dampness of the bed beneath her, knowing that her pussy was soaking wet.

"On your side," Kristina ordered, pulling Hope over by her leg until she lay on her side, her arms still tightly clenching the headboard. She pulled Hopes leg up, her inner thighs now completely exposed, as was her wet pussy. She bent the leg back farther, hearing Hope groan in pain her legs were obscenely bent and her crotch exposed. "So open," smiling as she pulled her exposed sex towards the camera. "Sllllapp," her hand beating on the exposed inner thigh, only inches from her wet sex. "SsSSSLLLAAAAPPP," again, this time the other side. Her fingers grabbed Hopes pussy, feeling the wetness as they sank tightly between the spread lips. "So wet, you like being taken, don't you," her hand pulling her leg up high, raising Hopes ass up from the bed. "SSSSPPPLLLAAT," the hand hitting hard on the exposed ass cheeks.

The camera continued to film the spanking of Hopes naked body, zooming in as the hand moved dangerously near the wet pussy. Kristina pulled Hope completely over onto her back, grabbing her by her spread legs as she moved her into the position she wanted. Her tits were arched up, her arms still clutching the headboard, her legs spread wide, her pussy lips open. "SSSMMMACKK," a sharp smack to the inner thigh, pushing the leg open even wider. "SSSMMMACCK," this time to the other inner thigh, the flesh turning red from the brutal spanking. Kristina waited until Hopes thighs spread open wider and then swung her arm and hit Hope with the flat of her hand fully on her wet and exposed pussy.

"AAAWWWWWGG," Hope yelled, her head popping up, but her hands, almost white from clenching onto the headboard did not move, as the pain shot into her exposed sex. She barely had time to recover before she was subject to a second, more painful spank on her pussy. "OOOOWW," she cried out, her hips rising up and down, the pain shooting into her brain.

Kristina sat back on the bed, watching Hope as she whimpered in pain. Her hand reached for Hopes exposed pussy and pushed between her pussy lips. She pulled her hand away, glistening from the juices. "Would you like me to eat your pussy now, Hope? Move my tongue up and down your slit until you cum in my mouth?"

Hope was embarrassed. Embarrassed and humiliated. While the spanking had hurt, it also felt good. She did not understand the mixed feelings. Her pussy was so hot, hot from the spanking, but also sexually aroused from the feeling of domination that Kristina had over her body. While she never had anyone eat her pussy before, not even a boy, let alone a girl, she knew that she craved it. "Please, please," she begged, bringing her legs up and letting them fall to the side, the plane of her sex exposed to whatever Kristina desired to due to her.

Kristina peeled back Hope's pussy lips, exposing the pink inner lips to the camera. She licked her lips in anticipation. Hope was so wet and Kristina loved the taste of pussy juice. She even loved it when it was mixed with sperm. Her Aunt made her eat her pussy after her Uncle fucked her and dumped a load of cum inside her. After a while, it became second nature, another part of the sexual routine that her Aunt and Uncle made her perform. Just like she was now doing to Hope. She moved her face down between Hope's legs, blowing gently on her exposed pussy, feeling Hope shudder in pleasure. She felt Hope jump, her body startled by the unexpected pleasure as Kristina's tongue made its first journey up and down the slick pussy lips. Kristina could taste the salty juice, her lips already soaked in the nectar.

"OH, God," Hope cried out as the pleasure of the wet tongue running up and down her pussy overcame her senses. Her hips moved up, her hands still clenching the headboard tightly as she gave into the emotions taking over her body. Her body shuddered as Kristina's fingers manipulated her clit until it stood out, red and swollen and then ran her tongue over the delicate bud. "PPPLLLEEASE, don't stop," she begged. The rough tongue sliding over her clit drove her wild in desire, her hips bucking up and down on the bed, fucking Kristina's face.

Kristina hummed into Hope's pussy, her vibrating lips traveling through the slick pussy. Her tongue lapped at the slick skin before moving to her vagina. Fingers pulled it open, her tongue pushing into the slick chamber, the cry of joy ringing out in the room as Hope's inner pussy pulsated on the darting tongue. Kristina moved her tongue all over Hope's pussy, up and down the wet slit, over her engorged clit and pushed hard into her vagina, lapping at the overabundance of pussy juice.

Hope felt Kristina's hands move up under her legs, pushing them back towards her head and she knew what was going to happen. Kristina's tongue was going to move back to her exposed anus. She did not know what the fascination was with her back passage, but she did not have the power to stop it. The tongue moved up and down her slit, each time moving lower, over the tiny bit of flesh separating her pussy to her asshole. It finally reached its destination, the wet tongue lapping at her tiny star of an anus, running over the shriveled bud. Hope shivered in ecstasy as the rough, wet tongue rubbed her asshole, igniting a lust in her young, inexperienced body. "OOHHH," arching her hips up higher, giving Kristina greater access to her sex. "AAAAWWWW," her ass cheeks clenching tightly onto the darting tongue, almost capturing it between them.

"SSSLLLAAAPP," Kristina's hand shooting out and hitting Hope's ass cheek with a resounding force. "Keep your ass cheeks open, don't you dare tighten up on me again," she ordered her in a stern voice. Her tongue returned to Hope's asshole, now open and exposed, the tiny opening clenching open and closing as Kristina's hot breath blew on it.

Kristina grabbed the headboard tighter, forcing her ass cheeks to unclench, her asshole now unprotected and open. She did not have to wait for long before the hot breath blew over it, then the hot, wet tongue began to lap again. She gritted her teeth, pushing out on her asshole, trembling in fear, afraid she might fart on the tongue lapping at her bud, but wanting to please Kristina. She felt her asshole slowly opening, feeling strange again as she forced her sphincter to relax and let the oral digit begin to enter her back passage. She felt it stretching open, the tongue feeling hard, like a miniature cock trying to sodomize her. The tongue entered farther into her, slowly moving into her rectum, her sphincter forced to open to accept the ravishment of the tongue.

Kristina could taste the slight musty taste of Hope's asshole as her wet tongue ran over her slick back passage, the digit grabbed tightly by Hope's sphincter. She still smelled sweet from the shower and she was use to the smell of assholes, her uncle often forced her to lick his asshole while she stroked his cock. And he was not as clean and sweet smelling as Hope. Kristina reached over and picked up a strange instrument, watching Hope's eye follow her hand. It was six inches long, a small shaft, a half-inch wide running down the center. Four deflated rubber bags hung limply from the shaft. They were made of a very thick rubber and were all connected to a large air bulb at the end of the hollow shaft.

Hope's eye widened in fear as she saw the strange instruments. She knew that she was not going to like it and she rightly figured it was going to be pushed up inside her virgin asshole. "What are you going to do with that? Hope's voice trembled in fear.

Kristina lifted her head up from between Hope's legs, a light coat of pussy juice covering her lips and chin. She licked her lips, the salty taste of Hope's cum filling her mouth. "It's going up that tight asshole of yours. It is time you felt what it was like to be filled. Watch what I can do to it once it is inserted." Kristina's fingers pumped sharply on the large air bulb. Four individually spaced balloons began to inflate. The one closest to the air bulb stopped when it was about the size of a marble, the next one about as big around as a ring. The third one was bigger, the size of a small dildo. The last one continued to inflate until it was the size of a table tennis ball. All of them a thick rubber, rigid and unflinching. They would not shrink down, even when squeezing out a tight rectum. "I'm going to pull them out of your asshole when you cum. Each one gets bigger and your rectum is going to have to stretch wide to allow them to pass through. Then it will shrink back down, to again have to stretch, this time wider, to take the next unyielding balloon."

Hope's hip rose again as the experienced tongue of Kristina returned, this time to lap again at her spread pussy. It would do no good to protest, Kristina would have her way with her. She settled back into the feelings rushing over her body as Kristina sucked her pussy lips into her mouth, stretching the puffy lips. Kristina's teeth bit gently on the flesh, her body jerking in response to the new feeling.

She gritted her teeth as she felt the evil instrument run up and down her pussy slit, soaking up the juices that flowed freely. She felt the tip run back down between her pussy lips until it pushed against her asshole. The blunt instrument pushed against her resisting asshole, Kristina forcing it harder against the virgin asshole. She felt her asshole begin to spread open, the strange feeling of having her asshole opened, not from trying to force out something, but from having something forced in. "Mmmmggh," she moaned as her sphincter fought the intrusion, but finally lost the fight and the tip of the instrument began to be swallowed up by her asshole. She felt it slowly sinking higher into her passage, now entering her colon, the deflated balloons dragging painfully inside her.

The tongue returned to her clit, sucking the engorged bud into Kristina's mouth, her tongue slapping at it like a punching bag. Another shove, the instrument almost fully embedded in Hope's anal passage, her hips rising from the bed to escape the cruel impalement. Kristina's hand followed Hope's movement, unwilling to let her escape.

"OOOWW," Hope screamed as the rigid instrument poked painfully into her colon, her stomach cramping in pain. "Please, no more, it hurts," spreading her legs wider, trying to relieve the aching pain. She felt full, the instrument now fully embedded in her asshole, her sphincter continuing to spasm on the shaft, the air bulb pressed tightly against her asshole.

Kristina licked around the shaft, feeling Hope's asshole clenching on the hard rubber shaft. "Accept it, it's not going anywhere. Take a deep breath now, I'm am going to pump up the balloons. The smallest one will fill first and each one will get bigger until the final one embedded deep in your colon fills, opening your anal tract to a painful limit. You are going to have to get use to having large objects forced into your asshole. Men are such pigs, loving to hear girls scream as they sodomize virgin assholes. I have seen where they coat a girl's anal tract with horse liniment. It is very painful, but it forces the ass muscles to clench and unclench, giving a cock embedded inside a very enjoyable masturbation. My Uncle has kept his cock inside a girl for over a half an hour, not moving, letting her asshole gently produce a very desirable cum for him. It was not so for her, the liniment burns terribly."

"OOOWW, don't, it hurts," Hope cried as she heard the swoosh of air as Kristina began to pump the air bulb. The first balloon, fitted snuggly inside her rectum began to slowly expand, pushing out on her pulsating anal tract. "NNNO," as it opened wider, stretching her more then she was ever, feeling her anal tract go taut. She felt the first balloon stop growing, holding her breath in anticipation of the next.

"Deep breath, get ready, the next is bigger and will be in deeper. You can do it, be a good girl and I will make you cum," Kristina teased Hope.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh," Hope breathing deeply, feeling full already and she knew that Kristina had just begun. Another loud swoosh, this time one, then another rapid swoosh. "OOOWW," the second balloon, bigger then the first, inflated in her anal tract, spreading her back passage wide. This one was deeper, almost in her colon, the skin stretching to accommodate the hard, rubber balloon. "No, no more, don't do it again," Hope begged, moving her hips in a circle, trying to relieved the strange, full, stretched feeling in her asshole. She felt Kristina's tongue move up and down her stretched open pussy lips, lapping at the juices flowing freely. Fingers moved over her clit, two fingers plucking the bud from beneath its hood, exposing it to the rasping tongue playing over the engorged bud.

Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers
12