Ransom Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers

Hope's body shook as the fingers touched her pussy again. She thought she was going to cream all over the fingers. She could feel her pussy juice run down over her ass to puddle on the bed. Oh, God, I have to cum. She heard the promise of a cum, soon, all she had to do was comply a little more. "Yes, please hurry, please hurry."

"Yes, soon Hope, now spread your legs out this time, yes, that's good but further, I want them opened wide. Show me that wet pussy. Further," her fingers nudging the legs apart more, the spread now over four feet wide, the camera pointed directly between them. "That's a good girl," looking at her as she lay there, legs opened wide, her pussy lips now spreading open, the pink insides beginning to show. "Now show me more," her hands pushing under Hope's ass, pushing against her, forcing her to rise up. She loved making Hope perform and she did it so well, so easily. "Higher, I can see your pussy lips separating, I want to see your pink insides, can you show me, Hope, show me that pretty pussy?"

Hope felt the soft hands under her, urging her to raise her hips, her body arching from the bed. Her feet were firmly planted on the bed, her legs spread obscenely wide, now her hips rose up, her pussy pushing up to the ceiling, her pussy lips spreading wide. She felt more juice from her pussy running down her thighs. She imagined how she looked, naked, legs spread, body arched up.

"Smile and open your eyes, Hope," the camera recording every minute of Hope's degradation at the hands of Kristina. The finished video would sell well, the still pictures only a teaser of what was recorded. She looked at Hope, smiling, performing like a two-dollar whore. "A little higher," nudging her nearest foot a little further apart, hearing Hope groan, the stretch of her legs now becoming painful. Her hips were over two feet off of the bed. Kristina ran her fingers over Hope's pussy, careful not to touch her clit, instead running a finger up and down her slit, feeling the wetness. She pulled back Hope's pussy lips, spreading her open for the camera. She knew they would be doing a close-up, so she pulled tighter, watching as her vagina appeared. She pulled harder, feeling Hope move higher, hoping to avoid the pain but only succeeding in giving the camera a better picture. Fingers moved to her clit, pushing aside the clit hood, barely able to cover the hard bud. She blew on it and watched as Hope shivered as the camera recorded her every reaction. Her clit stood out hard, dark red, aroused, wanting so desperately to be touched. She knew Hope would cum quickly. But that would only be the first of many.

Hope's back hurt, arched high, allowing herself to be spread open. But the fingers returning urged her on. She thought she would cum as the speared her pussy lips, pushing them aside as they ran up and down her slit, her pussy juices letting them slide effortlessly. She heard the voices again and complied, rising up higher, her hips now three feet off the bed, her legs painfully spread wide, her pussy pulled open by insistent fingers.

"Higher, Hope, I want to see your tiny asshole, you can do it," her hands lightly slapping Hope's raised ass cheeks for compliance. She felt the body responding, feet placed firmly on the bed, her hips rising up higher, revealing her asshole to the camera. Another quick slap to her ass raised her another 5 inches. "That's a good girl, you have to obey," the hand slapping her ass again, showing her what happens to girls that do not obey.

Hope felt the slap on her ass go directly to her pussy, her pussy suddenly flooding the bed underneath her with pussy juice. She had never been abused like this, spanked on the ass, her body forced into obscene positions, letting herself be spread open. Another slap and she urged her body up higher, oh, God, it felt so good, why should a slap on her ass feel good, her mind confused, not able to comprehend the confusing signals her body was giving to her. "MMMMMMGGG, nnnnnooooo," when she felt fingers running over her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, revealing her intimate anus. She felt the hot breath of Kristina blowing on it, she could feel her pucker move as if welcoming the hotness.

Kristina picked up a small paintbrush from the table near her. It was an artists brush, over 3/4 inch wide, but of horsehair, very rough. She put her fingers on each side of Hope's asshole pucker, pulling the skin taunt. She took the brush and rubbed it over her asshole, having to follow around Hope's moving body as she bucked from the sensation. "Stay still, Hope, this will feel good," her other hand slapping her ass, this time harder for compliance.

Hope moved her ass, trying to evade the strange feeling coming from her spread asshole. She did not know what was happening, but her asshole pucker began to flex in and out, something rubbing harshly over it. A slap on her ass, this time getting harder, stinging, ordering her still. It was difficult. She again felt something rubbing over her asshole pucker, fingers pulling it wide, keeping it separated. She felt coolness rushing inside her, knowing that the fingers were pulling her asshole open. She felt the rubbing over the edges, rubbing harshly over the tender flesh, her pucker opening and closing like she was having a bowel movement. The fingers became more insistent, her asshole spreading open more, now becoming painful. The rubbing returned this time forcing her asshole to respond, trying to close, but the fingers pulling it painfully open. She could feel her asshole open and close, unable to comprehend or respond.

Kristina could not believe the performance that Hope was giving the camera. The brush had turn her asshole pucker into a dancing hole in her body. It puckered out, trying to stop her fingers from spreading it open, only to confront the harsh brush, the pucker pushing in to escape. She continued to play Hope's body, the camera recording every muscle contraction of Hope's tiny asshole. Everyone seeing the video could only imagine what her tiny asshole would do to their cock if it were them that fucked her asshole. "Very good, Hope, your body seems to enjoy that." Kristina pushed a finger against Hope's asshole pucker and allowed the camera to record Hope rising higher on the bed as the finger was relentless in pushing in, forcing her sphincter to accept the ravishment and accept it. The finger won out as Hope's asshole was forced to surrender, her asshole popping open, the finger gripping it tightly. Everyone watching the video in the future would be cumming from that scene.

"OOOOWWWW, OOOOHHH, GGGGOOOOD," her body so arched up from the bed it was difficult to keep her balance. She felt the finger enter her asshole, pushing in. She felt her asshole gripping it, her sphincter pushing on it, trying to force it out of her body. As her body began to lose its control, she was forced to lower herself, her muscles tired, slowly impaling herself on the finger in her asshole. She tightened her ass cheeks, gripping tightly on the finger as it was now buried up to the knuckle, moving around inside her. Her body was not used to having something pushed inside her asshole instead of out, the pain racing up her spine, her asshole gripping it, trying to expel it from her body.

Kristina pulled her finger out of Hope's asshole, it gripping it tightly even though it was trying to expel it. She let Hope's body slump to the bed, her muscles having given up the fight, no longer able to keep her body arched and spread. It was now time to give Hope her reward. "You pleased me very well, you did a good job obeying, little girl. Now I will make you cum." Kristina moved up towards Hope's head, "you may put your arms down," she commanded, watching as Hope's clenched fists leaving the headboard. "Come here," pulling her closer, her lips touching hers again, feeling Hope's tongue responding, pushing in, searching out the depths of her mouth. Kristina began to rub Hope's breasts again, fingers pinching the nipples hard, watching as Hope's back arched in pain, her mouth moaning into hers. She felt Hope reciprocate, her nipples rudely pinched, her breasts squeezed hard. She learns so well.

Hope felt Kristina's leg move over the top of hers, feeling her naked pussy rubbing on the top of her leg, wetness spreading over her thighs. She could feel Kristina's pussy lips spreading open as she began to rub her pussy up and down her leg. Kristina's hand found her pussy and squeezed it hard, her hand soaked with Hope's juices. Hope arched up, pushing her pussy into the hand as she felt the fingers running up and down her slit, moving closer and closer to her clit, now swollen in lust. "AAAAHHHH," she screamed as fingers grabbed her clit and squeezed it, pain turning into pleasure as the nub finally got what it had sought for so long. Two fingers pushed into her pussy, sliding effortlessly within the hot, wet cavern of her sex. "Oh, yeah, please, make me cum, please," she begged. She felt Kristina moved closer to her, her body laying on top of hers, knees pushing between her legs, forcing her legs outward, spreading her open again. She was only inches from her pussy, Hope rising up again in anticipation.

"I'm going to fuck you with my pussy, Hope, can you be a good girl and fuck me back," laying on Hope's body, feeling Hope rub her body back and forth, obeying. The two hot, wet pussy's met, the electricity running through both of their bodies, both sexually over stimulated, both hot and ready to cum. Their tongues met again, their breasts rubbing against the other, hard nipples pushing into each other's chest. Kristin grabbed Hope under her ass, pulling her up into her pussy, her knees keeping her legs spread obscenely, her pussy opened and ready. She began to pinch Hope's asscheeks, making Hope buck under her, moving her hips up and down sensuously, fucking back.

"YYYYEEES, fuck me, please fuck me," her ass rising and falling, sharp pinches to her ass further stimulating her oversexed mind. She couldn't help herself any longer, she had to cum.

The only sound in the room was the sound of young female flesh pounding against each other, the slap of wet pussies rubbing solicitously. Hard clits, almost like tiny penises pushed against each other, nipples dragged painfully across the chest of the other and the sound of panting lust coming from the two teenagers. And the quiet swirl of the camera, recording every detail of the forbidden sex. Faster and faster they fucked each other. Kristina pulled Hope around on top of her, wanting the camera to record her ass rising and falling on her splayed crotch. Kristina reached back, pulling Hope's ass cheeks apart, spreading them wide, showing the camera her asshole peeking out, her ass humping back and forth on top of Kristina.

Hope felt her body turned, now on top, now being able to control her pussy rubbing on Kristina. She felt hands pull her ass cheeks apart, but she no longer cared. Legs came around her, Kristina's legs wrapping around her, pulling her deeper on top of her. Their hips moved side to side, sliding effortlessly on the large quantity of pussy juice flowing from the cunts of both of the girls. "SSSPPLLL, SSSSPPPLLL," as they continued to rub.

Kristin pushed her tongue in Hope's mouth, her hand reaching between their bodies, finding Hope's clit, pushing her knuckle into it. "Cum for me now, Hope, cum all over me," her hand gripping Hope's pussy as her cunt began to shoot out.

Hope screamed, "OOOOOHHH, GGGGOOODD, IIII'MMMM CCCCCUUUMMMing," the camera in the headboard recording the face in ecstasy as she came from her first girl sex. She could feel Kristina begin to climax, her pussy juice mixing with hers as they both came. It felt like Kristina was shooting out gallons of cum on her, not knowing that it was her. Her pussy convulsed in pleasure, cum shooting out onto Kristina, dripping down between her spread legs to puddle on the bed. Again she yelled, AAAAAHHHH," her body shuddering as she climaxed again, her pussy rubbing hard against Kristina, "fuck, fuck me." "OOOOWWW," another climax hit her as Kristina stuck her wet finger deep into her defenseless asshole, driving it into her body with a renewed force, dragging another cum from her spent body. It twisted inside her, forcing her to ride Kristina longer, forcing her pussy to rub longer over Kristina's climaxing body. "NNNOOOTTT AAGGaain," she yelled, another cum yanked from her teenage body.

The camera recorded her body slumping down in exhaustion, Kristina turning her over, raising her hands over her head, spreading her legs open again for the camera. Kristina pulled Hope's pussy lips apart, her pussy juice clinging to her virgin flesh, her clit still swollen. The camera pulled in for a close-up, cum pooling on the bed beneath her, dripping down her thighs, her breathing ragged. Her first girl sex and she had cum over four times. Her father, uncle and brother had all cum. Wishing them were the ones that fucked Hope, planning for when they would.

More of Kristina and Hope to Come

Powerone
Powerone
1,587 Followers