Rape Trauma Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers

I could tell that Marty was fumbling and unfamiliar with how to guide my penis into her vagina, which was complicated by the fact of my size. After a few minutes, I could feel Marty getting off of me and Laura getting on. Laura expertly guided my penis slowly into her vagina, apparently demonstrating for Marty how it is done. She then slowly moved her body up and down a few times, deliciously milking my shaft, before settling down as far as she was able before my penis reached her cervix, showing Marty about four inches of my shaft remained outside her vagina. She also pointed out that I did not attempt to thrust deeper, which could hurt or injure a woman, and reassured Marty that she could safely let my penis fill her up without fear of being hurt.

Although Laura and I both wanted to complete my orgasm immediately, she moved off of my body so Marty could remount me. I could feel two sets of hands on my penis as they guided me gently between Marty's outer labia and into her opening. It took several minutes of slow, gentle, and intermittent pressure, completely controlled by her, for my penis to enter her. As a safety measure for Marty, Laura kept her fist tightly around my shaft, first allowing only a couple of inches to enter Marty's vagina at first, then gradually moving her fist down the shaft to allow more length to enter. I "hit bottom" with about five inches of my length still to go (A disadvantage of being eleven inches long is that I have never felt the satisfaction of being inserted "to the hilt" - but I'm not complaining!). As I remained completely motionless, Marty slowly moved up and down, sliding my shaft in and out of her nearly virginal vagina. Once she became comfortable and confident that I would not thrust and hurt her, Laura removed her fist so Marty could be in full control of her first true act of sexual intercourse. She gradually quickened the pace of her movement and I could sense that she was approaching orgasm. Because of the partial ejaculation earlier, my orgasmic response was dulled, which allowed Marty to have a complete orgasm before I ejaculated. Through my earphones I could hear her loud gasps as she climaxed. At the moment she stopped moving I was again on the edge of ejaculating. My temptation was immense to thrust slightly, which would have launched a spasm that I could not have controlled. But, realizing that this was an extremely delicate moment in Marty's therapeutic recovery from rape trauma, I forced myself to remain motionless.

When her orgasm was complete, Marty relaxed, lowered her body, laying her chest on mine, with my pulsing erection still inside, still lodged against her cervix. For the first time, I could feel the ampleness of her bare breasts as they pressed against my chest through the thin sheet. I could tell by her body's movements that she was sobbing. The convulsing of her body while sobbing nearly caused me to ejaculate, despite my remaining motionless. She cried loudly for several minutes, gradually beginning to speak to Laura about her feelings of grief mixed with happiness. All the while, I stayed completely quiet so she could have all the time she needed to resolve her emotions and become ready to move away from me. Indeed, it was her tears of release and relief that constituted the main "therapeutic moment" of her experience that day - I swore to not selfishly interfere with her healing.

After Marty moved off of me, I was again lying with only my genitals exposed to these two women as they continued talking. After a while, I felt Laura's familiar mouth envelope the head of my penis and begin to caress my glans with her tongue. Then I felt a different mouth, as Marty did the same. They switched back and forth several times, as Laura instructed Marty in the finer points of fellatio. Again I was approaching orgasm, hoping that this time I would finally be allowed to have a complete ejaculation, yet still being unsure what Laura had in mind as the therapist. When I began to spurt, I realized my time had finally come. I tried to control the muscular spasms that wracked my body, but wasn't completely successful - I felt two hands firmly gripping my exploding penis, preventing it from thrusting too deeply into my deliverer's throat.

It was Marty's mouth that received my voluminous semen that had been built up over the past seven hours of this unique therapy session. I could feel the tenderness and affection transmitted through her lips and hands as she gave me the full satisfaction I yearned for. She seemed to be telling me how much she appreciated my help. I felt for the first time that she acknowledged that I was a real human being in the room with her, not just a set of sex organs representing the Universal Male.

As I lay exhausted, I was barely aware that the two women left the room. In a few minutes, Laura returned, removed the sheet that was over my body, untied me, and removed the headphones. It felt wonderful to be free to move my body again. We smiled and kissed as she lay down beside me.

In that interim, Laura had accompanied Marty to the door, and they had hugged in a tearful embrace that perhaps only women can completely understand.

I did not actually meet Marty "in person" for nearly a year after that experience. Then, last week, I attended a party held for Laura's graduating class. Laura guided me to a corner of the room and introduced me to a beautiful, petite young woman and her male companion.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet my friend Marty. And this is her boyfriend, Jerry." We exchanged the usual greetings that accompany such introductions, but with a special twinkle in our eyes.

Marty and Jerry looked happy together.

ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers
12