Raped?

Story Info
Was it my boyfriend or not?
2.1k words
4.16
151.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jabeebee
Jabeebee
11 Followers

It was one of those lazy summer Sundays where all you want to do is lay around the house.

My boyfriend was golfing and I had the place to myself. It was late morning, but I’d been up for a while doing work around the house and decided to reward myself with a nap. I tossed my clothes carelessly on the floor and slid into bed. There was a nice breeze outside so I had the window open, the fan on, and just the sheet between me and the cool air circulating around the room.

I quickly dozed off and was sleeping soundly on my stomach when I felt someone crawl into bed. Assuming my boyfriend had returned early, I moved over slightly to give him room, but did not really wake up enough to say hello.

Imagine my surprise when I felt a pair of naked legs straddle me. I giggled, thinking that I had just figured out why my boyfriend had come home. I started to roll over onto my back when in one swift motion I felt something sliding over my face and everything went black. I realized that he had blindfolded me in a most skillful manner.

We’d played around with blindfolds before – but he must have been practicing. I opened my mouth to compliment him on his deftness when he grabbed my hands and twisted them behind my back. Before I could react, I felt cold metal clasp around my small wrists. I’d never been handcuffed before – but there was no mistaking what was happening.

My emotions were mixed with confusion and desire. On one hand – I was enjoying this deviation from our standard love making, but I did not understand why he wasn’t talking. Then it dawned on me that I had no idea if the man straddling my ass was actually my boyfriend or not.

Out of instinct I started to struggle, but I was no match for his strength. He had me pinned to the bed quite effortlessly. He leaned down and I felt his hot breath in my ear for a moment before he spoke.

“I want you to do exactly what I say, ok?”

I was almost certain that it was Ryan’s voice. Almost. Either way – the way I was pinned along with the hot breath on my neck was enough make me not really care.

“What if I fight back?” I asked.

“Then I stop and neither one of us has any fun,” he breathed.

I weighed my options and decided if it really was a serial rapist sitting on top of me, then he most likely wouldn’t let me out of things that easily, so I agreed to do exactly what this mystery man said.

He still had me pinned, but he shifted down the bed and roughly used his knee to force my legs apart. I lay there for a moment not knowing what to expect. An uncontrollable scream escaped as I felt what I presumed to be a tongue flicking my clit.

He still had a hand holding my handcuffed wrists together on my back, but he was licking my pussy with abandon. I writhed and moaned as he fucked me with his tongue. I could hear a rhythmic slapping sound and I knew he was jacking off as he was pleasuring me.

The fact that I could hear it, but couldn’t see it was strangely erotic. I was so caught up in the bliss that comes with a good pussy eating, that I was unprepared for the forceful fingers that suddenly shoved themselves deep inside my cunt. This time I’m sure the neighbors must have heard my gasp.

Before I could recover from the brutality of it, I realized that those vicious fingers were doing quite a good job of reaching areas inside me that most men didn’t know existed. I turned myself over to the exhilaration of the moment. I was still on my stomach and he was petting the inside of my pussy with expert skill.

For a brief moment I returned to my earlier thought that there was no way this was my boyfriend. But about that time, his magical fingers found that one perfect spot and I started shuddering. My ass cheeks were quivering with pleasure and I could feel a wall of intensity building deep inside my pussy just waiting to explode.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

“Cum for me,” he said, “do it. DO IT NOW!” he yelled.

His spare hand let go of my handcuffs and proceeded to slap me hard across the ass. It caught me off guard and for a moment delayed the intense orgasm that was imminent. Then he did it again and this time the pleasure and pain united into a wave of stimuli that served to bring me closer to the sweet release.

He slapped my ass hard a third time and I winced with pain, but my body betrayed me as I felt my senses slide over the edge. He shoved his fingers deep inside me one final time and I felt the world spin as the walls of my pussy frantically clenched and grabbed at his hand. I felt the sheets moisten with the juices that spilled out of me. My ass and thighs trembled relentlessly with pleasure.

He let me lie there still blindfolded and handcuffed until he felt me stop shaking.

We were both breathing hard with the combined efforts that went into such an orgasm, but I knew we weren’t finished; there were still his primal needs to contend with.

I lay still knowing that he was enjoying seeing me in this weakened state. After a moment, he roughly grabbed me by my hair and an elbow and practically threw me onto my back. I gasped again from the roughness of it.

He again used his knee to separate my legs and I felt him move position. I braced myself for the forceful entry of his cock into my pussy that I knew was coming. But he surprised me by gently rubbing my clit with just the tip of his cock for a moment. Before long I was begging for him to fuck me.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” He asked

“Yes. Yes please,” I begged.

“Tell me,” he said. “Tell me you want my cock.”

“I want it. I need it, I have to feel your perfect cock inside my hot pussy,” I whined.

I was so busy begging for it, than when it finally happened and he split me in two with his stiff member, I was unprepared for the intensity and I screamed. He proceeded to reach down and wrench both of my nipples in response.

“Don’t scream anymore!” He demanded.

“Ok, Ok,” I responded.

I was starting to realize that either Ryan had undergone a major personality change or it really wasn’t him fucking me. Although I couldn’t deny that I had completely enjoyed the mammoth orgasm I’d just had, it was beginning to bother me that I didn’t know who was responsible for it.

With the forcefulness of our fucking, my blindfold had slipped just a little and I could see a sliver of light getting through. I thought that if I slightly moved my head I could displace the cloth enough to get a glimpse of who was currently ramming me with his hard cock.

I waited just a moment to make my move and timed it with the rhythmic fucking we were both enjoying. I thought I was being discrete and shifted my head downward ever so slightly. Just as I felt the blindfold move slightly, my head exploded in pain and I realize that this man had just slapped me hard across the face. He pulled his cock out of me and yanked my head back by my hair.

“That wasn’t the agreement,” he said. “You fight back, and I stop – remember?”

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“Now – do you really want me to stop? Or do you want my cock?” He asked.

I took a moment to think about it. On one hand – he had just slapped me, was currently about to pull the hair out of my head, and let’s face it – was pretty much raping me. But on the other hand – he’d also given me one helluva orgasm and if I behaved myself he might do it again. It didn’t take me long to make my decision.

“I want your cock.” I said.

“Are you going to behave?” He asked.

“Yes. Yes sir. I promise. Whatever you want.” I replied.

“I wanna fuck you,” he said as he promptly shoved his cock back inside me.

I quickly forgot the stinging sensation across my face from the slap and focused my attention on the new sensation between my legs. I knew that if I was going to be allowed to cum again I better do it quickly. I risked asking a question.

“Please – may I touch myself?” I asked. “Just one hand, that’s all I need and then you can cuff me back – I promise.”

He did not respond with words, but he reached behind my back and in just a moment I had one hand free. He kept my other arm pinned to the bed, but he eased up just enough for me to slide my hand to my clit. He was fucking me hard and with every stroke I felt the slap of his balls against my ass. I had my knees bent and my hips raised off the bed to meet him thrust for thrust. I furiously worked my clit and within moments was moaning uncontrollably.

“You better cum now,” he said.

I could tell by the tension in his voice that he was very close to cumming himself.

“FUCK. ME. HARD.” I demanded.

He responded by drilling me with his cock in a fury. I could smell the sweet stench of sex; I could feel his dick inside my pussy.

I heard the breathless restraint in his moans. He leaned down and put his mouth on mine and I could taste the remains of my pussy juices in his mouth. That was all it took to push me over the edge again. I came hard with his cock inside me and I bucked wildly as the waves of release flowed from my head to toe. He slowed his fucking down for a moment and waited until he was sure I was spent.

“It’s my turn to cum now.” He stated.

I couldn’t even speak I was so drained. He pulled out of me for a brief moment and turned me over again to my stomach. He handcuffed my hands once more and straddled my ass; it occurred to me that we were back to where we started. He was pulling my hair with one hand while I could hear the other one furiously stroking his own cock.

I knew that this was what he had wanted all along. To jack off all over a woman who was completely under his control. I couldn’t move my head, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t use my hands and I’m sure had I begun yelling – he would have gagged me. I decided that since he hadn’t covered my mouth, that he might like some encouragement.

“I liked it when you fucked me,” I said. And he whimpered.

“Do you like looking at me this way?” I asked. I got a breathy, “yes” in response.

“It makes you want to cover my back and my ass with your hot cum doesn’t it?” Again, I heard a faint whimper.

“That’s it baby, stroke your cock, I’m ready for you to cum. Spray your hot cum all over my back, let me feel it running down my spine. Let me feel it drip down my ass….”

I was all prepared to keep talking, but I guess I did too good of a job because about that time I heard a deafening “OH GOD,” just as I felt spray after spray of warm cum cover my back. I could feel him shaking above me and I could smell the pleasing scent of sweat and passion. He leaned above me quivering, moaning, basking in his release.

After a moment – he rose from on top of me. He returned a moment later and carefully cleaned up the evidence of his deviance with a damp towel. He leaned down and whispered gently in my ear, “I’ll be right back.”

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke a little while later, the handcuffs were gone and I was free. I cautiously rose and removed the blindfold. I sat up in bed and rubbed my wrists that were red and raw from the ferocity of what had happened before. I got out of bed and searched the house – but Ryan was nowhere to be found.

As I padded off to the shower, a smiled played on my lips. I may never know if that really was Ryan raping me, and most of me didn’t care.

Jabeebee
Jabeebee
11 Followers