Raped at Home

Story Info
Mark can't take any more of Maria's teasing.
5.6k words
3.35
370.4k
73
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was intelligent and beautiful and knew it. She was tall and slender, 34DD breasts on her long frame with chestnut coloured hair, brown eyes like chocolate and the fullest softest lips you have ever seen.

Not only was she beautiful, but she was astonishingly innocent and at 26, was still a virgin. However, although she had never had a mans cock in her pussy, she was no stranger to the delights of masturbation. This however did not stop her from being the biggest cock tease in the office. She insisted on wearing the shortest of skirts and low cut tops revealing her ample breasts to their best.

Mark worked at the desk opposite from Maria, and she constantly teased him with sultry looks and running her hands through her beautiful hair whilst staring at him smiling. Mark had asked Maria out for a drink on a number of occasions, but she always had other plans and promising him she definitely would and wanted to, but it hadn't been the right time. I was starting to realise that she was playing me for a romantic fool. She was just about driving me mad with her sluttish ways, so one day I decided to get my own back. I decided that I would follow her home from work one night and find out where she lived, and then I could maybe just 'casually be in the area' and would she like a drink? I was planning this in my head at my desk, thinking how good it was going to be, when I casually looked up to see the slut parting her legs to give me a great view of her damp panties. I immediately felt my cock growing to rock hard proportions inside my trousers and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, at which she grinned knowing exactly the effect it had on me.

Fucking bitch. I was going to follow her tonight.

"Night Everyone. Night Mark" she said the latter almost under her breath whilst she smiled sexily at me and then turned on her heel and sashayed out of the office, confident that his eyes would be following her sexy ass all the way out of the door.

As soon as she disappeared out of the doorway, I was on my feet. I grabbed my winter jacket from the door and hurried out after her. I made my way down the stairs listening for the bang from the bottom door as she went through it. I waited at the bottom for a moment, and then went through and down the corridor to the lobby of the building. Quietly I slipped past the receptionist without having to say goodbye and out into street. It was dark and raining, and I knew this would make it easier to follow her all the way. Turning left onto the main street I saw her walking about 300 yards ahead, her head bent against the rain and wind beating down on her, she looked soaked through to the skin, I imagined that her flimsy blouse was drenched and her gorgeous nipples would be straining at the dripping material. My cock, for the umpteenth time that day, became rock hard at the thought of her hot body, and I knew then that I had to have her.

She turned left onto King Street and then disappeared up some stairs to the left. I watched as she went into an expensive looking house made out of dark red bricks. All the lights were off and the curtains open, indicating that there was nobody else at home. I saw her enter and turn on the light in the hallway. She went through the left door and then suddenly I saw her clearly in the living room. She turned to the mirror above what looked like the fire place. She ran her hands through her wet hair and rubbed her hands over her face and down her neck.

I crept up the stairs and was just underneath the window of her living room when "Shit!" I had stood on a plastic flower pot and cracked it. I held my breath as I watched her pause and listen. I could have sworn I saw the bitch half smile to herself, as she looked back at the mirror and her hands moved towards the buttons on her wet blouse.

I peered into the room, unseen by her and watched as she undid the buttons slowly, and arched her back as she did so. I could see her perfect nipples outlined, straining to escape. She slowly slid the blouse off, exposing perfect, tanned shoulders and a delicate white lacy bra.

Her hands crept up her back and unhooked the clasp, so her beautiful orbs fell out of the confines. Just as I imagined, her nipples were big, dark and mouth wateringly hard. My cock was now uncomfortable in my pants and was throbbing with lust for this exquisite creature I so desperately wanted to fuck.

With the expertise of a pro, she slid her short skirt down over her hips, wiggling her ass as she did. I watched, fascinated as the skirt fell to the floor, exposing the cutest firm ass I had ever seen. She stood there, dripping wet, wearing only white lacy bra and matching panties and a pair of black stilettos. Fuck was she hot, I wanted to bend her over and ram her hot pussy until she fucking bled. I wanted to pull her down onto her knees by her hair and deep throat the fucking teasing cunt.

Just as I thought my cock would explode from thinking about it, she came over to the window and I just had time to duck before she shut the curtains, although not before I had a full frontal shot of her big tits. The light was turned off and I quickly moved round to the front door, and peered through the glass to see her sashaying up the stairs. I quickly made a decision that was going to change the course of my life forever, but I didn't give a fuck. I crept around to the side of the house not really knowing what I was looking for, trying not to step on anything else and really hoping she didn't have dogs!

Bingo. The oak tree in the garden was like a shining light right up to an open window on the next floor. There was a dim light in the room, but I suspected it wasn't her bedroom. Quickly I climbed the tree, trying not to fall or make too much noise; I didn't want to attract attention to myself. I peered over the top of the window ledge and into the room. There was a light on in another room, which was illuminating this one a little. I could clearly make out a bed and a wardrobe, but it was spectacularly bare, and I suspected correctly that this was a guest room.

I carefully pulled myself up to the window, and cocked my leg over the sill, and pulled myself into the room. I could hear the sounds of a shower running in another room and Maria was humming. She was obviously in the shower, as I could hear the intermittent splashes of the water as she soaped herself down. I quietly crept out of the guest room and looked around; there was the bathroom on the left, and the stairs directly opposite. I looked right and saw her bedroom. Silently I moved towards it and entered. The room was pink and girlie-looking with scented candles burning all around in little tea light holders. I could smell the scent of her perfume in the room, which was making me feel aroused. I saw the lacy white panties she had been wearing earlier discarded on the bed. I picked them up and held them to my face, inhaling the sweet pussy scent. They were damp from her pussy juice and I sucked on them gently, tasting her for the first time that night.

Across from the bed was a huge double wardrobe with small slats in which you can see into. I opened it carefully and peering inside could see that I would easily fit. I stepped in and shut the door behind me, hiding behind the clothes in case she should open the door, and waited.

I heard the shower shut off and there were a few silent moments in which I imagined she was drying herself off. I heard her walk down the landing and into the bedroom. I sharply drew in my breath as she walked in in all her glorious nakedness. Her nipples were stiff from the temperature shift from the shower and her shaven glistening cunt was out for all to see. In my mind I imagined that she knew I was there and was going to put on a show just for me.

I quietly unzipped my jeans and took out my rock hard cock and started pumping it slowly while I watched her move around the room drying her hair with a towel and applying cream to her face. She moved to the stereo in the corner of the room and inserted a CD. She then sat on the bed opposite me to brush her long hair.

I watched, jerking my cock in anticipation of what she was going to do next. She put down the towel and leant back on her arms, exposing a little more of her shaven cunt. I licked my lips at the sight of it, it was so inviting. I wanted to fuck her so bad it was hurting. My cock was oozing precum as I watched her lie fully back and spread her legs wide to me as her perfectly manicured hand moved down to her pussy.

She parted the folds of her pink lips and I got a good view of her dark hole as she moved her finger gently up and down herself. She shuddered as her finger came into contact with her clit and she started to rub a little harder. Her finger dipped briefly into her wet pussy to lube it up and then it found its way back to her clit and she started rubbing harder still.

I could feel my cock throbbing ready to cum so I quickly pulled her lacy panties out of my pocket and shot my load in quick heavy bursts right into the crotch of them.

I looked back out of the slat and saw her stand up and move to the drawers beside her bed. She carefully extracted a 10 inch vibrator out of the top drawer and knelt on the bed on all fours, her gorgeous ass pointing at me. Her hand grasped the vibrator turned it on, so that the shaft started to rotate, and pushed it up in-between her legs so that the tip was touching her pussy lips.

I watched as it started to slowly disappear into her sopping pink hole with ease. She took the whole length inside her, bucking and groaning as she did. She was obviously turned on, and she let go, leaving the 10 inch jutting out of her pussy. She closed her legs slightly to keep it in place, and reached around and spread her ass cheeks wide, giving me a good view of her puckered brown ass hole. She sucked on one of her fingers and then brought it around to her hole, carefully inching it up inside herself.

My cock was rigid, and I felt as if I could cum all over again. Or maybe all over her. I saw her start to frantically butt fuck herself with her finger, as she squirmed down on the vibrator, delicious moans of lust escaped her beautiful pouty lips, and I wondered what my cock would feel like rammed in her gorgeous mouth. I wanted to cum right down her throat and into her stomach, filling her up with my juice.

I could take it no longer. I pulled out my balaclava mask, which I kept in my jacket pocket these days, as I had fantasised about the adrenalin rush I would get when I mugged someone in a random act of madness in the street whilst terrorising them with the 9 inch serrated blade knife I kept in the other pocket. They suddenly took on another meaning all together.

I put the mask on silently and pulled out the knife. I took it out of its protective covering and shoved it back into the pocket. I took a deep breath, my heart hammering loudly in my chest with anticipation and quietly opened the wardrobe door. Because she was facing the other way, she didn't see me come out, and besides, she was close to cumming and was too busy to notice.

I quickly and firmly slapped her ass, making her scream and jump, and pulled her head back by her hair and smoothly moved the knife around her and positioned it across the front of her throat.

"Make one more fucking noise you stupid cunt BITCH and I'm going to slit your beautiful throat. Wouldn't that be a fucking shame" I managed this in a voice that I hoped would be unrecognisable to her as the fool of a guy who sat opposite her every day in work.

She was completely still then and nodded her head in agreement.

"Please don't hurt me, I've got no money and my husband will be back from work in a minute." Her voice quivered slightly as she stuttered out her words.

Bullsheeeeiit I thought, I know you don't have a husband you stupid whore, everyone in the office knows you're a slutty little single cunt who's fucking asking for a good fuck.

"Well I'd better be as quick as I can raping your pussy, ass and mouth then hadn't I?" I replied, pushing her roughly down onto the bed.

I kept the cold steel of the knife on her middle back as a reminder to her that it was still there, and spread her legs wide with my other hand. I looked down at the vibrator still rotating inside her pussy and pushed it deeper inside her cunt. She moaned as she felt it pushing against her womb.

"Sorry now aren't you, you greedy bitch for buying such a big fucking vibrator." I pushed hard against it and listened, turned on at her squeals of pain.

I pulled her up to a kneeling position and told her to hold the vibrator between her legs, and she did so obediently. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands, staring at her tight ass hole with lust. I let her sweat for a minute, before plunging my tongue into her ass. I felt her muscles contract with anxiety as my tongue explored the insides of her. I could taste shit on my tongue, which just succeeded in turning me on more, my cock once again throbbing with desire to fuck the slut.

I wanted to scare the bitch a bit, so I casually said to her,

"I've got HIV you know. WHEN I fuck your ass and pussy, you will probably get it too. If you're lucky you will get 10 years yet".

She started crying at this point and begging for me not to rape her. "Please don't, I'll do anything, just don't rape me please. I'm a virgin, and haven't had sex before. I'll give you money, anything you want!" She was desperate now, pleading for her life.

"I want to fuck your ass and pussy. I'm not leaving until I've taken what I want, so just get fucking used to it."

With that, I removed the sticky vibrator from her pussy, and pushed the head of it against her asshole. Once again her ass tightened as the intruder started banging against it.

"It's going to happen whether you like it or not, so just relax and it will hurt less. If you're tense it will hurt like hell." Her muscles contracted even tighter. Stupid bitch, she should have just done as she was told. He pushed hard against the vibrator, and with one short stroke, the monster was in.

She screamed and bucked wildly against the invader inside her velvety soft asshole, trying to remove it. I laughed at her efforts, knowing that I was in full control.

"Stop fighting and enjoy it you fucking whore" I pushed harder still and the vibrator easily slid 5 inches inside her. She started crying almost hysterically at this point, so I slapped her ass real hard.

"Shut the fuck up bitch or I'm going to fucking kill you!"

At these words she stopped struggling as much, but continued to sob quietly. Hearing this was making me wild with desire.

I continued pushing the vibrator, forcing it all the way inside her. I took hold of my solid cock, and guided it towards her pussy, she realised what was happening and started wildly trying to get me off her.

I grabbed her roughly by the hips and plunged my fat 8 inch cock ball deep into her dripping cunt. Her screams and bucking movements were turning me on badly. I then realised that she probably was a virgin, as she was tight. I felt her stiffen up as I entered her, her pussy was gripping my cock as she tensed, heightening the sensations on my cock. I couldn't fucking believe the cock teasing slut was a virgin, I almost felt guilty for raping her, but then I remembered the constant knock backs and teasing from her desk and with grim determination to hurt the bitch, I fucked her violently hard.

Poor virgin slut being double ended by my cock and her vibrator. I stopped suddenly and pulled back to get a look at the pink pussy. I noticed that she was bleeding and my cock was covered in her blood. "You bleeding everywhere will just make it easier for you to catch HIV, I hope you do, and then you will be stuck with me forever. Who the fuck would want a slutty disease ridden whore like you then?"

She was hysterical now, trying to get away, so I slapped the bitch hard across her ass to shut her up. I pulled out the vibrator from her shitter and positioned my cock there instead. Violently I started to fuck her virgin ass, pumping in and out, listening to her cry. I pulled it slowly out and watched as the gaping hole started to pucker and close back to a normalish size. I bent my head and pushed my tongue inside before it did, getting a good taste of shit on my tongue. I pulled her hair back hard, and moved her face round so I could see how puffy it was from crying. She didn't look so beautiful now.

I looked at his huge cock, which was dripping with my pussy juice, virgin blood and oh god, I think that's my shit on his shaft. I'm going to puke if he makes me suck shit off his cock. I had never felt so helpless in all my life, yet as scared and sore as I was, I found myself perversely throbbing between my legs and as he placed his hand on the back of my head, I knew it was coming.

I forced her head down onto my cock and rammed it between her pouty lips. I knew from her face she wasn't going to try anything stupid, but just in case, I held the knife once again at her throat and quickly she started to suck. I looked into her eyes seeing the terror in them as she reluctantly sucked me off. The cock teasing bitch had probably got many a bloke to this point before blowing them off and leaving them with a stiff prick and nothing to do but wank. Not this time though. I wrapped my arm around her head, keeping it tight against my cock, but able to hold her nose at the same time. I pulled her harder against me, and knew she couldn't breathe; she was literally choking on my girth. I felt her gag, and my cock got warmer suddenly and I knew she was puking.

"I'm going to pull out, and when I do I want you to lean back and puke on yourself". She nodded wildly and I pulled out and she obliged, puking up water and spittle.

"That's a good little slut" I forced my way into her mouth again, tilting her head so that she took my cock deep into her throat. Mercilessly I pumped into her, feeling her throat contract as I did. I could feel my balls tighten as my orgasm started. Feverishly I face fucked her and growled as I felt my cum spray down into her stomach. She started to gag,

"Swallow the lot slut or I'm going to make you feel even worse than you do now."

I held still for a moment to relish in my orgasm, and then withdrew my limp cock from her mouth. I watched as she struggled to keep my salty hot cum down and eventually when she swallowed, she started to take big gulps of air, trying to keep it all inside her belly. I smiled in satisfaction to myself and watched. I could see her breasts heaving up and down as she breathed, bouncing beautifully in the candlelight.

"Your turn slut," I said and pointed to the discarded vibrator.

"Lie back against your pillows and give me a show. I want to see your pussy stretched wide and you fucking yourself. Hard."

She looked at me tearfully and nodded her head. She crawled to the other end of the bed. Her pussy looked red raw from behind and there were blood stains all over the inside of her thighs.

I'd obviously fucked it good and hard before. She turned around to face me and spread her legs wide, exposing again her now red pussy to me. She rammed her sore pussy hard with the vibrator, gasping as it pushed its way inside.

"Rub your little slutty clit while you're doing it. I want you to cum and gush your hot juices all over that vibrator."

Obediently her other hand reached between her legs and rubbed. I could see that she was wet, as the vibrator was glistening with juice as I glimpsed it coming out of her hole.

She started to moan softly, the whore bitch was fucking enjoying it. I felt my cock go hard again, shit I was a fucking stud!

Feverishly she hammered away at herself, her moans getting louder as she went on. She didn't look like she was faking either; her sopping pussy gave that away. I walked over to the side of the bed and stared down at her writhing body. I roughly grabbed her breasts and kneaded them between my hands. She was enjoying this and she arched her back upwards, forcing her big bouncy tits into my hands. They felt so soft and slick with perspiration in my hands, I reached down and bit her left nipple with my teeth hard, she bucked wildly as I did, and started screaming breathlessly,

12