Raped By Monsters Ch. 5

Story Info
She is left with 3 female creatures.
1.7k words
4.13
150.4k
33
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to find that not only could she move. But, that she was in a huge waterbed. She knew she wasn't at home just by the size of it. Hers, at home, was only a queen. This one was larger then the old California king she used to have.

Once fully awake, she began to look around. The room was large. The bed was in the middle. To her right was a sunken pit felled with pillows of every color. Next to that was a table & cupboard. Which held bottles of all sizes & colors. On her left was a sunken tub or small pool by the size of it. Next to it were more cupboards that held more bottles & fluffy towels.

She couldn't see a door. So she slowly sat up, testing her newfound freedom. The satiny sheets fell down exposing her naked torso. But, she didn't mind. Because she seemed to be alone. Slowly she eased off the bed & stood up. She kept waiting for the dream of freedom to end. But, she made it all the way to the tub & no one came in to stop her.

The water felt nice & hot. So she slide in to it. Finding seats all around the edge. She closed her eyes & enjoyed the relaxing sensations. She was so relaxed that she didn't hear the door, behind the bed, open. Allowing 3 female creatures to enter. One went to the cupboard & began looking trough them. While the other two entered the water with her.

With one on each side of her. They each took an arm, before she knew they were there. Her eyes sprung open. The one on her right had light pinkish purple skin. & Long light bluish green hair. She had only 3 fingers on each hand that was webbed. It was her hair weaver into braided rope that held the arm while her hands massaged it.

The one on her left was a snake from the waist down. With small scales covering her brownish green skin. Her head was more snakes than human. & Looked like a cobra's with it's neck flared. She had cold silted eyes. That was almost hypnotic. Her hands had 4 fingers & a thumb. But were a lot longer that a large mans. Her fingernails were sharp. But, she was being careful while she rubbed the arm she held. She had no hair.

The 3rd female was cat like. With ears on top of her head. & Long orange hair. Her body was covered in soft black fur. Her hands were half humans & half cat's claws. She even had a long cat's tail. When she found the bottles she wanted moved close to the water. You could see that her eyes were bright green, & silted like a cat. In her hands were 2 bottles & a bar of what looked like soap.

As she joined the other in the water. She pointed at her self & said "Car" then pointed to the snake woman & said "Hym" . Then at last she pointed at the colorful woman saying "Mir". All three of they looked at her waiting. Finally she pointed to their captive. Which had finally snapped out of the shock that had held her. She tried to get away from them. But, they were too strong. Then signing she spoke her name "Kim". They nodded & smiled. The two holding her lifted her up out of the water. Exposing her breasts & belly. They held her there. While the called, "Car", began to soap her upper body up.

They didn't try to speak again. & Soon got envelop in washing Kim's body. Till she was squeaky clean from head to toes. Then Car & Mir lead her over to the long table. She had noticed next to the pit of pillows. They had her lay belly down. They didn't hold her in place. Giving her a sense of relaxing.

Then with Mir on her right & Car on her left. Hym coiled up on the table at her feet. Each poured a sweet but, musk oil all over her back, arms, & legs. Then with 6 hands they began to massage her. Loosening her sore & tired muscle. She almost went to sleep.

Their touch was relaxing but also arousing. The sent of the oil only made the sensation stronger. They finally finished with her back. She was relieved. Till they picked her up & turned her around. So that she was laying face up. Then they started again. each in the same place. Only they avoided her breasts & crotch. This seemed to excite her even more. Leaving her nipples hard & acing for their touch. She was very wet & her clit seemed to be worst off then her nipples. With each touch it got more painful & erotica at the same time. The women didn't seem to notice.

Once they were finished rubbing every where but her nipples & crotch. Hym unlocked something under the table. So that it opened forming a y with her legs opening up wide. Car & Mir each took a wrist &placed them above her head. Car draped rope over them but didn't tie them. The look she gave Kim told that if she moved they would be tied. She could seem to unstick her legs from the table to close them. They just kept opening wider & wider. Moving with the table.

Car opened a new bottle & poured it into the others hands then her own. Car & Mir began massaging around each breast. While Hym moved between her legs. Rubbing the oil slowly into her inter thighs working closer & closer to Kim's soaking wet pussy & hard nub of a clit. As she moved closer Hym pushed her legs even wider, till Kim felt pain from it. They other two worked like snails moving in towards her swollen rosy nipples. Hym didn't stop opening her legs until even her pussy lips were wide-open exposing her completely. Allowing the cool air to tease her even more. She was dripping wet now, and her juices just keep flowing.

All three seemed to reach her nipples & clit at the same time. She found that they were very talented with they fingers. Then suddenly wet lips & tongues replaced the fingers. They sucked, bite & licked her three spots till she climaxed so hard that she saw spots before her eyes.

They let her come down slowly, while they blew softly on her sensitive spots. Once she was breathing normal again. They began to play again. This time the each held a palate of paints. & 4 different size brushes. She tried to move her arms & legs. Trying to cover her. But some how they had tied her hands & her legs were still stuck to the table. Even her head was held down with her hair draping over her hands. She was theirs, . Mir covered her eyes with a black cloth, she couldn't anything. She could hear them breathing. Then startling she felt 3 brushes. All on her neck. They were so cold & moved so slowly. She bites her lips to keep from yelling out. They painted every inch of her neck before they moved on. Painting her arms. Ticking & exciting her even more. They took their time. Spending almost 20 minutes on each arm. They painted around her breasts not, touching them. Then with Kim moaning they moved down. Even inside her belly button was painted. The paint seemed to get colder as it sits. But, she wasn't freezing. Her blood was boiling from her excitement. Giving her waves of hot then freezing

Almost 2 hour latter they had painted every inch of her except her breasts & pussy area. She could hear them moving but not being able to see was driving her nut. Suddenly at the same time a paintbrush touched her outer breasts & inner thighs. Now they were painting those spots. The paint seemed colder then before. The two at her breasts dabbed swirled & caked the paint on in patterns. The one between her legs had reached the very out side of her pussy.. When she released then some how some one had shaved her there. Making the paint feel strange there

The brush between her legs stopped. While the other two took their time on her hard nipples. Once they were done they stopped & moved away from there. Only to join the other one between her legs. Spreading them even wider. But, for some reason she didn't pain or even uncomfortable. It felt better the wider they were spread. Once there was room for all 3 of them. She felt thin fingers pulling her outer pussy lips out & wide apart. It felt wonderful. Then with a brush on each side. They painted the out side of each lip. Once only the inside was left. They changed places. The fingers holding her open let go, but her lips stayed that way. Then three brushed touched her one on her clit one on her inner lips & the last was painting her pucker asshole. It was even open up so that the brush could reach deep inside that hole at the same time the brush on her clit painted & teased her little swollen nub till it was a little painful. It was then gently pulled on stretching it as far as it could go. All the while the brush in the middle swirled around her opened pussy causing her juices to flow mixing with the paint causing it to harden. Then just as one brush worked it's way into her ass. The other also worked its way into her wide-open pussy. Painting in every fold of the tight hole. Both keep going until their hands were completely inside as well.

After she had climaxed 3 times they with drew from her. Then she knew she was in trouble. A hand grabbed her hair. She was floating again. & Being moved to a new room. She still couldn't see the cloth was painted to her head. She felt a door open & herself being pushed into the room.