Raped in the Dark

Story Info
Sara is attacked in a dark room.
910 words
3.67
245.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers

Suddenly the lights went out. With no windows the room was pitch black. Sara turned to head back towards the door but she wasn't sure where it was. Then she felt hands on her body. She tried to squirm away but they pushed her down. She couldn't tell how many but she felt at least three pairs of hands on her body. She was flat on her back with someone holding her arms down. She tried to kick but someone else had a hold of her legs. Then she felt another pair of hands undoing her shorts and pulling them down her legs. The hands grasping her calves released one at a time so that the shorts could be removed. next she felt hands slide under T-shirt and grope her firm, round tits through her bra. She tried to scream but another hand clamped over her mouth and soon she was gagged. Another hand slid over her naked thigh and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. She tried to ignore it, but her body betrayed her and her juices began to flow. She heard muffled whispers between her attackers and thought she heard one of them say she was getting wet. Then she heard one of them call her slut before her T-shirt was ripped from her body. She went stiff with shock, unable to protest as she felt her bra being undone and stripped from her body. Then what seemed like dozens of hands were groping and fondling her tits. Her nipples were growing harder by the second and her labia were starting to open as she felt hands pulling her panties down.

Sara was now completely naked. Her legs were spread and she felt something probing at her pussy. Then she felt a hard cock penetrate her and slide deep into her liquid center. The cock started pumping vigorously in and out of her tight cunt and she began to moan through her gag. Then she felt another hard prick slide between her tits. Her globes were squeezed around the fat cock and it began sliding back and forth. Her pussy was now clenching around the cock inside as she was being driven towards orgasm. Before she climaxed she felt a gush of hot sperm rush into her cunt and then the cock was pulled out but was soon replaced by another which quickly brought to her orgasm. She screamed through her gag as her body trembled and her orgasm rippled through her naked body. Suddenly she felt something land on her face. The cock fucking her tits had erupted spewing its load all over her face and chest. As with her pussy once the cock between her tits was withdrawn another quickly replaced it.

After a few more minutes her gag was removed and was replaced with another shaft of meat which she was ordered to suck. The second cock erupted inside her cunt and was removed, but not replaced. When the cock between her tits was spent it was also removed but not replaced. She then finished the cock in her mouth swallowing its great load of cum even though it made her gag. She then thought they might be through with her body but that hope was shattered as her gag was replaced and she was rolled onto her stomach.

A pair of hands grabbed her hips and pulled them up into the air. Her thighs were spread and She felt the head of another cock pressing against the entrance to her anus. She screamed in pain as the fat head of the cock stretched her virgin ass and slipped inside. Unfortunately the gag muffled her screams to little more than whimpers. Her eyes began to tear as the shaft of the cock slowly violated her ass and sank deeper inside. Finally it bottomed out and slowly was pulled back so that only the head remained inside. Then it started pumping in and out, slowly at first, but quicker with each thrust. Her screams of pain had quieted and were replaced with low moans of pleasure as her body adjusted to the stiff rod penetrating her ass hole. Then her head was lifted form the floor, her gag removed, and a cock was placed in her mouth which she dutifully went down on. She felt her orgasm building slowly within her cunt as the cock now slid easily in and out of her anus. The cock in her mouth was thick and salty and she thought she caught a hint of her own juices on it which turned her on even more. She lifted one of her hands to help stroke it as she tickled the head with her tongue, quickly bringing it off and giving her another load of warm cream to swallow. At the same time the cock in her ass seemed to grow a bit thicker and then it released its load deep within her. The hot cream splattering inside her anus sent her over the edge and she squeezed as tight as she could around the cock still fucking her ass. Her body broke out in a sweat and she began thrusting her hips back against the intruder as she desperately tried to intensify her orgasm. After several minutes her trembling stopped and she felt the cock slide out of her anus. Then they slipped away quietly leaving her there in the dark, naked and covered with their seed.

jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers