Raping The Reluctant Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers

I smirked as I looked past her out through the glass, noting a couple people on the street looking up, watching us. I was pretty sure they were just enjoying the show and had no idea how much trouble she was in. Without letting her know what was going on behind her, my eyes moved down her body to the smooth, bare mound between her legs. "Hmmmm. I think that I'M going to need to get a taste of THAT."

Part 4

I lifted Sasha to her feet using her wrists that I still had in my grip. She stood, leaning her trembling, naked body against the glass as I slid my hands down and knelt in front of her. She covered her face with both hands, whimpering as my mouth found her sweet, wet opening, my tongue spreading the lips of her pussy gently apart. I reached between her legs and grabbed the back of each thigh in my hands, easily lifting her up and spreading her legs wide, pulling her body towards me and thrusting my tongue deep inside her. She gasped violently and her hands slapped against the smooth glass on each side of her body, her fingers curling at the sudden pleasure coursing through her combined with trying to maintain her balance as she sat on my hands.

"P... P... Please... please don't do that..." I ignored her and my tongue found her clit and started circling around it at an almost painfully slow speed, teasing her with light brushes against it now and then and, every few moments, thrusting my tongue deep up inside her. Each time I did she would gasp loudly, her head rocking back and her eyes opening wide. Her hands moved from the glass to the back of my head, gripping it tightly. Just to keep her balance, she told herself. Just to keep her balance, not because she wanted my tongue deeper inside her.

Tears began to trickle down her face again as she felt the pressure building inside her. She had been walking around all day in such an aroused state, teasing and being teased, all day long the tension had been building and now, the overwhelming energy that overcame her as she was forcefully taken against her will... "Please.... please don't.... please don't make me..."

I slipped my tongue out of her just for a moment. "Don't make you what?" Before she could answer I found her clit again, feeling her gasp at the contact and pull my head deeper into her, moaning as I continued. "Please don't make me.... mmmmmmm.... oooohhhh.... make me.... mmmm... oh fuck... oooooooooh fuck.... ooooh fucking HELL..."

Her pussy pulsed, teetering right on the edge of orgasm. As soon as I felt it I pulled away from her again, chuckling at the loud shriek that left her body as I took the stimulation away. "Fuck! Don't.... don't..." Her eyes met mine, wet and blue, glazed over with lust, her heaving breasts between us. "Don't what?"

She moaned in despair and sobbed gently, not wanting to finish her sentence. I looked at her wet, open pussy, spread wide for me, her swollen clit begging me for more. I leaned forward and gently, intentionally blew on it, cool air rushing over her clit, her pussy visibly pulsing again as I pushed her closer to the edge. "AHHHHHH..... oh my GOD... f.... fuck... oh fuck, oh don't stop! OOOOH PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

I laughed again, evil and satisfied with my victory, and slipped my tongue up inside her for just a moment, letting her clench down for a second before taking it away a final time. Her body twitched and spasmed, just a single touch away from coming.

I stood up, wrapping my hands around the outside of her thighs this time, picking her up and and pulling her body close to me. I kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on my mouth, pressing my hard cock against her trembling, twitching body. "You're so mean."

I kissed her again, biting her lip gently. "Beg me to fuck you." She closed her eyes tightly and sobbed, horrified at the thought of taking part of her own rape. "Please don't make me..." I reached down and pressed the head of my dick into her pussy, smearing the pre-cum that oozed out of it onto her clit, feeling her body rock and shudder again, her fingers digging into my back. "Oooooh! Oooooh fucking HELL!"

"Beg me. Beg me like the horny little slut you are." She bared her teeth and looked at me with hatred in her eyes, furious at being unable to stop herself from enjoying me, at betraying herself, at the words she could hardly believe left her mouth. "Please fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck me PLEASE!" Tears ran down her face as she sobbed again, abruptly cut off by a sharp, high-pitched scream that left her body as I shoved the entire length of my throbbing dick deep into her. Her body responded instantly at the overwhelming pleasure being forced upon her.

Her fingernails dug into my back as she clawed and raked them against me, rocking her pelvis into my body to take me deeper as surge after surge ripped through her, her eyes closed and head thrown back. "Ooooh FUCK, Tristan, OOOOH FUCK OOOHH YES BABY, AHHH, AHHHHH... FFFFFUUUCK!" Her orgasm continued for several moments, and I just leaned back and pressed myself deeper inside her, taking in the exquisite sight of the pleasure possessing her body and listening to the sounds leaving her mouth as she gasped and panted. Finally she collapsed, her head landing softly on my shoulder, whimpering quietly in my ear, and then crying, not like before when she was sobbing from the fear and humiliation of being raped, but slower, and softer, and sweeter.

I held her closely and continued to fuck her, thrusting slowly and steadily, feeling her wrap her legs around me and lock her ankles together as I pressed her into the glass. I let her cry gently until she settled down, settled into the rhythm of me sliding in and out, her breathing slowing in my ear, feeling her match my rhythm and pivot her pelvis to take me deeper with each thrust. I smirked at the gathering crowd outside, several men and a few women too, covering their mouths and laughing at the sight of her ass being flattened against the glass, of my hard cock sliding in and out of her.

"You should probably know that we have an audience."

"WHAT?" She craned her head and looked back, seeing the group staring up at her. "Oh... fuck..." She buried her face into my neck in embarrassment, moaning at the realization that many of them had been watching the entire time. She pouted gently for a minute, but said nothing.

"You feel so good, Sasha. Your pussy is soooo tight... and wet... you are so fucking hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off you for a second today. I wanted you the moment I saw you."

She sniffled, still rocking her pelvis with my rhythm. "I know."

Her moaning returned as the pleasure built inside her again, making no effort this time to stop or disguise it. I groaned deeply, her tight cunt wrapped around my cock, my voice deep and quiet in her ear. "Oh baby... oh yessss baby...." I could hear her whimper quietly as she felt my cock flex inside her over and over again, spurts of semen dousing the inside of her fertile young body, the feeling of my body's reaction to her sending her over the edge again, the contractions from her own orgasm mingling with mine.

I set her legs down and pulled out of her, letting her slide down the glass and collapse, exhausted, onto the floor, her body twitching gently. I grabbed my pants and slid them up while I watched her gather her wits about her.

"Well. You ready to get back to work?"

She looked up at me in shock. "WHAT? You actually think we're going to go back to work? After THIS?"

"Well, what else are you going to do? Go home to your boyfriend, tell him what you did?"

"You asshole, you RAPED me!"

I smirked, squatting down so my eyes were level with hers. "True... but you enjoyed it. That will be a little difficult to explain, don't you think? Besides, what would your boss say if he showed up tomorrow and the job he entrusted you with wasn't done?"

She trembled again, furious that I was right. She wiped the tears away from her face and gathered her clothes, wincing at the sight of my cum oozing out of her. "I need to go to the ladies room and freshen up."

"Fine. But I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Part 5

It took me a moment to get the elevator moving again and I pressed the button for the floor that her office was on. I stepped out into the hall and looked around... we were still alone. I nodded to her, watching as she walked out, covering the sensitive areas of her naked body by holding her clothes over her, and found her missing shoe. I followed her into the ladies room.

"You're really aren't going to leave me alone for a second?"

"I told you, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

She huffed, tossing her clothes onto the counter in front of the mirror and stormed into one of the stalls, slamming the door. I pushed it back open, seeing her look up at me in surprise. "You.... you're going to watch me?"

I said nothing, leaning against the wall and crossing my arms, smirking while I admired her naked body as she sat there. She buried her face in her hands for a moment, and then moved them to cover her ears, humming a song to herself while she kept her eyes squeezed shut. The sound of a steady trickle filled the room. I let her take her time cleaning herself out, and watched her walk to the sink, slowly washing her hands, still shivering.

I stood behind her, looking at her sexy shoulders, letting my eyes wander down her naked back to her perfect ass. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her, watching my own hands in the mirror as they slid down and caressed her breasts, squeezing them, circling her nipples with my fingers and feeling them harden. She leaned her head back against me, her eyes closed, sighing softly. "Haven't you had enough already?"

I smiled at her in the mirror as she studied my face, still letting my hands wander up and down her body. "Not nearly enough. I love watching your body in the mirror like this. I want you to caress your own breasts for me."

Her eyes closed again and she sobbed gently, realizing that her ordeal was not yet over, shaking her head at my request. I reached up and grabbed her tightly by the hair, pulling her head close to my face and growling into her ear. "Do as I say, slut, I can still make things a lot worse for you." She sobbed one again and then, leaving her eyes shut, she allowed her hands to touch herself, sliding up her stomach to her breasts, squeezing and touching them, the way she would when she was alone at home and taking time for herself. My cock hardened against her ass while I watched her hands moving across her body like those of a lover. "Open your eyes, I want you to see how hot you look." She obeyed me reluctantly, her eyes moving back and forth between the look of desire and appreciation on my face and her own body.

I unzipped my fly and pulled my hard cock out, made her spread her legs slightly, bending her over the sink and entered her once again. Despite wiping herself out a moment before, she was still warm and moist. A long moan left her mouth as she felt me inside her, her hands moving around her back and touching my hips, trying to push me away. I grabbed her wrists and planted them back onto the counter, bending her over more and thrusting deeper into her.

She moaned in protest but didn't bother resisting, instead arching her back and pressing into me, allowing me deeper inside her, her sighs and moans turning to pleasure. After a few minutes I slid my dripping wet cock out of her hole, spread her butt cheeks apart with my hands, and then placed it at the entrance of her ass, pressing into her slightly.

"Oh... fuck! No. Please don't do that..."

I chuckled at her. "Come on now Sasha, a little whore like you, worried about taking it in the ass? I'm sure you do this for your sweet boyfriend all the time. Don't you?"

She sighed deeply, reluctantly nodding her head as she grabbed the faucet and squeezed it, feeling the pain of her tiny anus spreading open to take me inside. "Ooowwww... ooowwww... slower please... ahhhh... gentle!"

I groaned into her ear, a long deep exhale as I felt her ass finally accepting me, squeezing my shaft tightly. I enjoyed hearing her moaning in pain as she adjusted to me, slowly breathing deeper and slower as she relaxed. I slipped a hand around her body and between her legs, watching in the mirror as it went down to her bare pussy, pressing against it, and circling her wet clit slowly with one finger. She moaned loudly at my touch, one of her hands reaching down and grabbing my wrist, at first trying to pull it away and then, giving up, holding my wrist gently as she allowed me to pleasure her.

After several minutes I quickly took my hand away, watching her body jump as the stimulation was removed. Her eyes opened and looked at me in the mirror, a pout on her face. "I want you to do it yourself. And... I want you to watch herself as you do it." She reached up and grabbed her own hair with one hand, squeezing it in frustration, hating me for degrading her, for forcing her to degrade herself.

I whispered harshly into her ear. "Do it. Now." I took her hand and slid it between her legs, making her obey me and begin slowly, expertly, touching her clit, pleasuring herself as she had so many times before. Finally she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror, watching the expressions on her own face, her breasts heaving up and down with each breath and each thrust of my cock. Her eyes glazed over as the pleasure built up inside her, overriding the discomfort of my hard dick fucking her ass. Her other hand slapped on the counter, clawing at it with her fingers as if trying to find something to grip.

My breath was hot against her ear and neck, her eyes squeezing closed at my words. "Oh yes baby, that's what I want. Give it to me... give yourself to me." Her body trembled as her head tilted back, forcing her eyes open to watch her own body in the mirror as she quietly, gently started to speak, growing louder and louder as she came. "Ohhh fucking hell... ooohh fuck... oooohhh ff.. f... oohhhh m.... myyy gooooddddd..." I could feel her ass contracting as her body lurched forward, her knees buckling as she tried to catch herself with her free hand, collapsing over the sink as she moaned loudly at the mix of pain and pleasure that racked her body.

My cock throbbed and popped, filling her ass with cum as she laid there, her chest heaving deeply with each breath, gentle moans still reaching my ears. At last I pulled out, a bead of hot cum oozing from her hole as she slid off the counter to the floor, pulling her knees up and holding them close to her chest. I stepped back and leaned against the wall, sliding down it myself and relaxing for a moment, catching my breath. I had no idea what time it was now, it must have been the wee hours of the morning.

She finally got up without a word and I left her alone to clean herself out again, watching as she slowly redressed, then spent several minutes trying to fix her appearance in the mirror. Once she was done she went to the door, avoiding eye contact with me and letting me follow her back to her office. She stood looking over her desk for a few seconds, trying to collect herself. Going back to work seemed so stupid and trivial right now.

I sat down in her office chair and pulled her into my arms, encouraging her to curl up on my lap as I held her gently, letting her rest her head on me, her face against my neck. She began to cry again, slowly and quietly, relaxing against my warm, muscular body, gently sobbing in my arms as I held her close. I said nothing, just stroking her hair and letting her rest, until eventually she fell into a deep sleep. For several minutes I just listened to her soft, regular breathing, her slender body easily curled up on my lap.

I slowly, carefully rotated in the office chair, reached out with one hand and pulled the wireless keyboard off the desk.

THE END

Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers
12