Rapunzel

Story Info
Erotic version of the classical fairy tale.
2.3k words
3.33
41.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were once a man and a woman who had long in vain wished for a child. Three times a week they have sex in their little cottage but the woman can't seem to get pregnant. These people had a little window at the back of their house from which a splendid garden could be seen, which was full of the most beautiful flowers and herbs. It was, however, surrounded by a high wall, and no one dared to go into it because it belonged to an enchantress, who had great power and was dreaded by the people. The enchantress was a beautiful lady in her thirties and men were willing to die to see her.

One day the woman was standing by this window and looking down into the garden, when she saw a bed which was planted with the most beautiful rampion (rapunzel), and it looked so fresh and green that she longed for it, and had the greatest desire to eat some. This desire increased every day, and as she knew that she could not get any of it, she quite pined away, and looked pale and miserable. Then her husband was alarmed, and asked, "What is bothering you, dear wife?"

"Ah," she replied, "if I can't get some of the rampion which is in the garden behind our house, to eat, I shall die."

The man, who loved her, thought, "Rather than let my wife die, I should bring her some of the rampion myself, even if it cost my life."

In twilight of evening, he clambered down over the wall into the garden of the enchantress, hastily clutched a handful of rampion, and took it to his wife. She at once made herself a salad of it, and ate it with much relish. She, however, liked it so much, so very much, that the next day she longed for it three times as much as before. If he was to have any rest, her husband must once more descend into the garden. In the gloom of evening, therefore, he let himself down again; but when he had clambered down the wall he was terribly afraid, for he saw the enchantress standing before him. She was wearing a black gown that shows her cleavage well and the man was memorized by her beauty.

"How dare you," said she with angry look, "to descend into my garden and steal my rampion like a thief? You should suffer for it!"

"Ah," answered he, "let mercy take the place of justice. I only made up my mind to do it out of necessity. My wife saw your rampion from the window, and felt such a longing for it that she would have died if she had not got some to eat."

Then the enchantress allowed her anger to be softened, and said to him, "If that is the case, I will allow thee to take away as much rampion as you want, but you must follow my orders and must give me the child which your wife will bring into the world; it will be well treated, and I will care for it like a mother."

The man in his terror consented to everything and the enchantress signal him into her house. Once inside the house, the enchantress strip off the black gown she was wearing, revealing her mature body and ripe breasts to the man. The man was shocked but aroused at the same time. The enchantress was even hotter than his wife. "Strip and suck me!" the enchantress commanded and the man willing did as he was told. His manhood was fully erected as he eat the woman's pussy, sticking his tongue in as far in as possible. The enchantress gave low long moans, showing that she was satisfied with the job. "Now fuck me!" the enchantress said as she lay on the floor with her hands spreading her pussy lips. The man was more than delighted to follow the order as he positioned himself and started fucking the lady. The enchantress screamed in excitement as the man poked her with his seven inch manhood, giving her the sexual desire which she had lost for years.

It was not long before the man moaned in pleasure and collapsed onto the floor. His manhood was starting to soften as most of his cum was shot inside the enchantress. This little amount of sex was obvious not enough for the enchantress. She kneeled down in front of the man and started sucking his flaccid dick like a mad woman, forcing the man to erect once more. Before the man could get up, the enchantress had already started ridding his manhood with her anus. The man could only lay back and relax as the enchantress rode his manhood like a horse, sticking it deeply into her anus with each ride. Before he knew it, the man has already cum inside the enchantress for the second time. The enchantress got up and dress back into her black gown, returning to her usual icy self. Only cum flowing down her thighs was prove that she just had a wonderful sexual experience. "Leave now!" the enchantress shouted and the man scrambled out, barely enough time to wear back his clothes. Years past by and finally the couple has a child. When the little one came to them, the enchantress appeared at once, gave the child the name of Rapunzel, and took her away.

Rapunzel grew into the most beautiful child beneath the sun. Her skin was milky white and she has the loveliest pair of sparkling blue eyes. When she was twelve years old, the enchantress shut her into a tower, which lay in a forest, and had neither stairs nor door, but at the top was a little window. When the enchantress wanted to go in, she placed herself beneath this and cried,

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,

Let down your hair to me."

Rapunzel had magnificent long hair, fine as spun gold, and when she heard the voice of the enchantress she unfastened her braided tresses, wound them round one of the hooks of the window above, and then the hair fell down, and the enchantress climbed up by it.

After a few years, Rapunzel grew up into the most gorgeous woman. Her dress could no longer hide those young bosoms that were pointing out and neither could it hide her long slender legs. One day, the King's son rode through the forest and went by the tower. Then he heard a song, which was so charming that he stood still and listened. This was Rapunzel, who in her solitude passed her time in letting her sweet voice resound. The King's son was memorized by Rapunzel's beauty and felt himself getting aroused. He wanted to climb up to her, and looked for the door of the tower, but none was to be found. He rode home, but the beauty had so deeply touched his heart, that every day he went out into the forest and peeked at the girl. Once when he was standing behind a tree, he saw that an enchantress came there. Although she was old compared to Rapunzel, her body was still hot and many men would die just to fuck her. He heard how she cried,

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,

Let down your hair to me."

Then Rapunzel let down the braids of her hair, and the enchantress climbed up to her. "If that is the ladder by which one mounts, I will for once try my fortune," said the King's son, and the next day when it began to grow dark, he went to the tower and cried,

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,

Let down your hair to me."

Immediately the hair fell down and the King's son climbed up.

He was attracted to Rapunzel at first sight. Rapunzel was only wearing a light dress reaching to half her thigh and her innocent blue eyes were tempting to every man. Rapunzel was terribly frightened when a man as her eyes had never yet beheld, came to her, but the King's son began to talk to her quite like a friend, and told her that his heart had been so stirred that it had let him have no rest, and he had been forced to see her. Then Rapunzel lost her fear, and when he asked her if she would take him for her husband, and she saw that he was young and handsome, she said yes, and laid her hand in his. The King's son seeing that his plan has worked started stripped and ordered Rapunzel to do the same. Rapunzel did as she was told and it was not long before the two youngsters were nude before each other. Rapunzel stared curiously at the erected manhood as she has never seen one before.

"What is that?" Rapunzel asked the prince. The prince was startled by Rapunzel's innocence. "It is what all girls like my lady. Try sucking on it" the prince replied. Rapunzel kneeled in front of the prince and started giving him a blowjob. She tasted his precum and came to like the taste. The prince was not idling either. His two hands were firmly gripping Rapunzel's round breasts and fondling them. The bosoms have never been fondled before and the nipples turn hard rock immediately. Rapunzel was getting aroused herself. The prince was a veteran at sex and told Rapunzel to getting into a 69 position. Rapunzel moaned as the prince ate her virgin pussy and fingering her anus at the same time. All this was too much for the innocent Rapunzel and she was the first to reach an orgasm. Her juices flowed out and splashed onto the prince face. "Sorry" Rapunzel apologized guilty. The prince himself was reaching his climax also so he ordered Rapunzel into a doggy style and he fucked her. Rapunzel's vagina was lubricated with her own juices and the manhood slipped in with ease. Rapunzel felt a burning sensation and screamed in pain as her hymen was tore, marking the end of her virginity. At the same moment, the prince shot his cum into her vagina and Rapunzel felt the warm fluid flowing deep inside.

"Will you leave with me?" the prince asked, panting.

Rapunzel said, "I will willingly go away with you, but I do not know how to get down. Bring with you a skein of silk every time that you come, and I will weave a ladder with it, and when that is ready I will descend, and you will take me on your horse." They agreed that until that time he should come to her every evening, for the old woman came by day. So this went on for a few months and the prince got to fuck Rapunzel every time he visited her. The enchantress knows nothing of this, until she noticed Rapunzel's stomach getting bigger and bigger.

"Ah! You little bitch," cried the enchantress, "What have you done to make yourself pregnant! I thought I had separated you from the entire world, and yet you have deceived me!" In her anger she clutched Rapunzel's beautiful tresses, wrapped them twice round her left hand, seized a pair of scissors with the right, and snip, snip, they were cut off, and the lovely braids lay on the ground. Next, she cut Rapunzel's dress into pieces and the pregnant girl was naked in the room. Rapunzel tried to run but the enchantress pinned her down and started sucking on her nipples, fingering her pussy at the same time. "I will send you to the place you like most and you will like to be a slut," the enchantress said wickedly as she brought the poor nude girl to the local brothel and sold her for free.

On the same day, however, that she cast out Rapunzel, the enchantress in the evening fastened the braids of hair which she had cut off to the hook of the window, and when the King's son came and cried,

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,

Let down your hair to me."

She let the hair down. The King's son ascended, but he did not find his dearest Rapunzel above, but the enchantress, who gazed at him with wicked and venomous looks. "Aha!" she cried mockingly. "You come to fetch my dearest, but the beautiful bird sits no longer singing in the nest; the cat has got it, and will scratch out thy eyes as well. Rapunzel is lost to you and you will never see her again."

The King's son was shocked to see the enchantress and in his despair he leapt down from the tower. He escaped with his life, but the thorns into which he fell pierced his eyes. Then he wandered quite blind about the forest, ate nothing but roots and berries, and did nothing but lament and weep over the loss of his dearest wife.

Thus he roamed about in misery for some month, and at length came to the brothel where Rapunzel was. He heard a voice, and it seemed so familiar to him that he went towards it. Rapunzel was having sex with a customer and her moaning has attracted the prince. When he approached, Rapunzel knew him and pushed the customer away. She was guilty for her own action. Months in the brothel have caused her to have a strong desire for sex and betrayed her prince. She heaved a sigh of relief when she discovered that the prince was blind.

The prince was overjoyed at finding Rapunzel so he bought her from the brothel and led her to his kingdom where they were joyfully received. Rapunzel given birth to a little girl a few more months later and went on to have a dozen more children. The prince was delighted at this but he never knew that the children were not his. Rapunzel was fucking every man inside the castle and it was no wonder that she could get pregnant so far. The King knew all this but what could he do?? Rapunzel have promised to have sex with the old man once a week and The King could not reject it. He was pleased that his son brought home such a caring wife.