Rapunzel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope gasped and without realizing began rocking her hips toward his fingers. The double stimulation finally unraveling the last of her will. This felt so good! The duke could feel her response become positive as he continued to finger her clit, and as her ass got used to the presence of his large cock he began to move with longer strokes, penetrating deeper each time as she expanded to accept him.

Joy lay agape as she watched the look on Hope's face. The knock on the door startled her and her gaze went to the door which was pushed open to reveal the Duke's wife. Turning red from shame and embarrassment she grabbed the sheet and tried to cover herself as the mistress of the household gave her a quelling glance.

"Husband."

The Duke's thrusting motions did not cease as he turned to look at his wife, "In a minute," He managed to get out. He cared little for her opinion on this matter, he knew she knew what he did with the girls, though this was the first time she had actually walked in on them quite like this. He turned back to Hope, continuing to pump into her and fingering her harder, seeking to make her moan as hard as her companion had.

In disgust, Duchess Kamea gave the servant girls a venomous look before storming out of the room. Damn her husband for his wandering eye and lustful nature. It made her sick. But they would be forever married and there was no way to end his meandering ways.

Hope had turned red too at the intrusion but she was a slave to her passion and soon she was sobbing his name not in defiance but with ecstasy.

This is what he wanted, her pure submission to his actions, her wanting him to continue doing what he was. And continue he did, thrusting into her ass until he came, spilling another load of his seed into her anus his fingers continuing to work until she orgasmed. Her cum mixed with his and dripped on to the bed. Hope was quivering, her mouth open, eyes glassy.

He pulled his throbbing cock from her and gave her butt a small shove, pushing her naked body onto Joy. He knelt there for a moment, regaining his composure. They lay together and looked at him, waiting to see what his next command would be. "Feel free to enjoy each other's company," Jedrek suggested as he lay down on his side, watching them. It would take a few minutes for him to recover and he sought to cover this up.

Neither girl moved. The realization of what they had done under their master's orders was pricking at their consciences. And knowing that the Duchess had seen them nude and crying out passionately for her husband made the situation even worse.

"Really girls, you need no modesty in front of me." He chided playfully. "After all I do believe you might have enjoyed what we just did."

"Yes master," they mumbled, averting their faces from each other and from him.

"Now then, kiss," Jedrek commanded softly, without the same menace. Perhaps a gentler hand would be useful here. First tentativeness, then Hope kissed Joy who kissed her back. The kiss went from soft to more forceful. Hands began straying to touch and caress each other. The duke lay there, watching intently, finding his hardness beginning to return as the women began to explore each others bodies.

* * * * *

Kamea was still steaming when dinner time arrived. As usual they sat at opposite ends of the table, he with that smug, gloating look; her own look was of contempt for him and his behavior.

"Now darling I have good news," Jedrek said, his voice for once not filled with any kind of insult but instead with great joy, though the word darling held no warmth. "I have found a way for me to have a child."

"And what if your seed only produces a daughter?" She would be damned if she gave him a son.

"Then we'll have to keep trying, won't we," Jedrek replied as if this was obvious. He took a mouthful of the rich beef steak that had been cooked for dinner. "Now since you bearing a child requires me to have sex with you I suggest you talk to Hope or Joy about the necessary preparations you will make. I will be out most of tomorrow, finding this witch and procuring the necessary items, so you will have plenty of time to get ready.

She gasped indignant at his words. "Since you want a child so much get it off of one of them!" Snarling she pushed back her chair and came to her feet, intent on leaving him at the dinner table alone.

"No, my wife, you shall bear my child. After all you want a child just as badly as I. You may even get the precious daughter you so wish for." Jedrek replied in a dismissive sort of a way, as if her protest meant nothing.

"Bastard!" With a huff she headed for the door. "Mayhap I'll find my own lovers and get a child from them since you are not man enough to give me one without help!"

Jedrek jumped to his feet and intercepted her as she tried to leave. "You will do no such thing Kamea." He snarled. "Tomorrow I will leave and place you in the care of the girls and by the time I return with the solution to our problem you will be ready for me."

"Unhand me, you brute! I may be your wife but I still have my pride! I will not ask your whores how to pleasure you since I have no intention of doing so!" She struggled to get free of his grip on her arm.

"Pleasure will not be the first thing on the agenda for either of us darling, the child is what matters most." Jedrek replied, holding her firm.

She tried to slap him then, hoping that he would release her. He disgusted her. Her hand hit his face, a loud sound echoing across the room. He let her go, after all if she was too angry tomorrow it would not be easy for him to fulfill his desires. Anyway, he could let the girls calm her down.

"Touch me at your own peril!" She fled the room, upset at her loss of control and at his ability to upset her. He let her go, her mood would have calmed by the next day if he didn't bother her until then. He returned to the table to finish his meal alone.

12