Rapunzel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the Duke wants! I don't fucking care what he wants! He ruts away with you and your little whore friend and you have gall to stand before me and say it is what he wants? I don't give a damn. So go find your friend and go play with yourselves. I have other things to do." Kamea's face had turned red as her volume rose.

Hope stood, withered by this tirade, tears beginning to leak from her eyes. The dukes anger, she was used to that. But being shouted at by Kamea was something new, something very frightening. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, "He takes what he wants, and there is little we can do about it."

Kamea glared at her but after seeing the tears, relented slightly. "Just...go...away. You can tell him you taught me," she waved her hand about, "whatever comes to your mind. I'll agree with your words. He is my problem, not yours. Now go."

"He wants us to be with you when arrives," Hope tried to explain through stifled sobs. "Ready for him to do what he wishes." That thought alone was enough to cause her tears to flow freely again.

"Fine, you shall pose for him and when I make a big enough fuss, I will send you a way." Kamea decided it was time she asserted herself. This was her home damnit.

"Of course mistress." Hope curtseyed again, then wiped the tears from her eyes. "He could be back very soon, and he wishes us to be in the master bedroom." She said quickly, hoping that the faster she said it the less offence would be taken. "I should go and find Joy."

"You do that. I will meet you there." Kamea watched Hope scurry off. Yes, she was going to dictate how this night would proceed.

Hope removed herself from her mistress's presence as quickly as possible, happy that Kamea's anger seemed to have abated. She found Joy easily and the two moved at a quick walk to the master bedroom, a journey they knew, and feared, only too well.

"What did she say to you?" Joy demanded, noticing Hope's wet face.

"She shouted at me," Hope replied, her voice having nearly returned to normal. "She's just angry at the Duke, and after what she saw." Her voice trailed off as they approached the bedroom.

Joy hugged Hope. "She has every right to be angry at him but not at us. We have no rights but those in power always forget this," she added bitterly.

"I know," Hope said, kissing Joy on the forehead. "We can only hope it will become easier." She took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping into the dreaded room.

"It will never be easier," Joy muttered as she followed Hope inside to get ready for the inevitable.

Hope stepped up towards the bed, curtseying to Kamea who had just entered the room from the other side. She swallowed as she prepared to tell Kamea just what the Duke had wanted. But no, she was not going to repeat his cursed words. "I think it will be, sufficient, to please him if we are in the bed together when he returns." Hope said, "We don't actually have to do anything." She added hurriedly.

"I know my husband's sick mind. Get out of your clothes. You'll have to drape yourselves around me. I will permit you to stroke my arms and breasts when he enters but that is it." Kamea was going to be in control. She would give the orders and after this night, it would be the last time he would ever touch her or the two serving girls. She was going to give them enough money to leave and then she was going to hire young men to do the cleaning.

"Yes mistress," Hope replied obediently, dropping her working shift to the ground. Somehow she didn't mind being naked in her mistresses presence, where as every naked moment in front of the duke was agony. Except, except that moment last night when the evil man had made her feel so good. She shook herself, feeling so dirty at the enjoyment she had felt and began to get into the bed, moving under the covers.

Joy didn't say anything, she just followed Hope's lead. She was not going to do or say something that would get her into trouble with her mistress or with the Duke. Hope reached out a hand to Joy, pulling her gently onto the bed and underneath the covers. She fought to restrain her urges towards her friend as they lay naked in the bed next to each other, waiting for their mistress. Not knowing how long they would have to lie like this before their master returned.

Kamea shed her dress but kept her shift on. It was part of her defiance. He found her completely nude he would not believe it. She followed the two servants into the bed, placing herself in between them. "Do not fret, he is already here," Kamea murmured. She always knew when he was around. It was a strange gift she had and one she used to its full advantage when necessary.

"Yes mistress," Hope acknowledged, moving herself into position against Kamea. Her mistresses warmth felt good against her even as she fought against what she was feeling. Suddenly a thought occurred and worry spread across her face, "What if he's listening, but doesn't come in?"

"He's not near us yet. I will know when he is a few feet away," Kamea reassured her.

Hope nodded, not sure how this could be, but something Kamea's voice made her feel safe once more. She glanced across at Joy to see how her friend was doing. Joy glanced at Kamea but then looked over at Hope. She was still afraid, very afraid. She didn't want to be here. But she too shivered from the coldness of the room and moved closer to her mistress.

Hope tried to smile reassuringly at Joy but then her face froze as she realized her hand had been stroking her mistresses leg. She didn't have to be doing that yet, so why was she? She pulled her hand away, muttering an apology. Kamea glanced sharply at Hope and then her eyes narrowed. She had heard of women who liked to have sex with other women. Though she couldn't understand why that would be, she had other things to worry about. She could still sense her husband but for whatever reason he was staying away from the bedroom.

Down in the kitchen the Duke was helping himself to a leisurely lunch. He knew his wife and the two girls would be upstairs, naked in his bed. He liked the thought of leaving them there, fearful of his coming. Or at least the girls would be, his wife was to fiery to be cowed by such a thought. The bottle of potion that would give him a child sat in pride of place before him, glinting slightly as the rays of the sun came through the high set windows and glinted off it.

Another ten minutes passed and Kamea was ready to jump out of the bed and just say to hell with him. She looked at Hope who had unconsciously resumed stroking her leg. The sensation didn't bother Kamea but it didn't excite her either. She recognized the stroking for what it was, comfort.

Hope suddenly realized what she was doing again and withdrew her hand, tucking it under her own body to stop it from offending again. "I'm sorry mistress." She whispered fearfully, scared that Kamea might shout at her again.

Do not worry Hope, I will not fuss at you. He is the cause of all this misery. He," Kamea paused. "He is coming now. Prepare."

Joy straightened up and with a moan of fear, changed so that she was partially draped over Kamea. Hope's body tensed as well, but she moved obediently closer to her mistress, a hand sliding tentatively up under Kamea's shift to stroke her breast whilst her mouth began to brush against the side of the older woman's face. Kamea kept still as Joy mimicked Hope's actions. All three gazes were trained on the door.

The duke decided to wait another thirty seconds, giving just enough time for the two girls motions to become really intimate before he stepped into the room. The potion was in one hand, a glass of wine in the other. A smile affixed his face as he saw the two girls so close to Kamea, touching her in that way.

"My lord!" Joy squeaked, stilling her hand and turning red.

"Not at all my dear Joy, do continue whilst I undress myself," Jedrek grinned as he put the cup of wine and the potion down on a table and began to remove his riding clothes. Fearful of his mood she did as he bid. She watched Hope do the same. Kamea seemed to remain unaffected. Her eyes locked on her husband.

Jedrek was naked now, but he wasn't moving fast, seemingly content to see his wife pleasured by the two girls. He took the bottle of potion and poured four drops into the wine as had been instructed before placing the cork back in the small bottle. Hope, her fear of the Duke now that he was here overriding all else lowered her mouth to Kamea's breast, her hand sliding down between her mistresses leg as she knew her master would want.

Kamea's eyes narrowed as she forced her body not to react to Hope's caresses. Her eyes were on Jedrek. "I want your whores out of our bed."

"Whore's?" Jedrek asked. "Don't you think that's a little harsh darling?" He asked but decided to agree to her request without a fight, indicating with a wave of his hand that Joy and Hope should leave. Jedrek kept his eye's on his wife as the two naked girls ran to grab their clothes and where out the door leaving husband and wife alone.

"Why do you even bother to come home? I really want to know?" She felt sorry for the servant girls but not so sorry that she wouldn't result to name calling.

"Hard as it may be for you to believe darling but there is a good reason I married you rather than one of the serving girls. Sure they are good for sex but you my dear are so much more than that." He took the glass of wine into which he had place the potion and brought it across to the bed.

"Oh? Why don't you enlighten me then, dear husband?" Her sarcastic retort was meant to disarm as she watched his movements.

"Because Kamea, you are so much more of a woman than they are. You have willpower when they have none, a sharp mind." Jedrek continued to compliment his wife as he took a seat on the bed next to her, offering her the wine. "That is why I fell in love with you, rather than another. I will admit to my eye having wandered during these past few years, and for the harm that has caused I am sorry." He wasn't entirely lying in what he said, but perhaps only for purely selfish motives.

She eyed him for another long moment before taking the cup. "I almost believe you." She took a long swallow from the cup. "But then again most of the things coming out of your mouth lately have been lies, so why would this be any different?"

"I will prove it too you," Jedrek said. "Name your terms and my actions will be all the proof you need." He smiled at her, "We both know, that for whatever reasons, we desperately want a child. And I think it would be best that the child is raised by a mother and father who are not constantly at war with each other."

"You will not keep your words but fine, here are my terms, I want the two serving girls gone and in their place, two men to do the jobs of the servants."

Jedrek nodded, maybe he should have expected that. "If that is your will," He conceded. "I will send someone out to find suitable replacements tomorrow. And the girls, are they to set free and sent out onto the streets? Or do you have some other plan for them?" Freeing them was perhaps the greatest sacrifice for him, anything beyond that he didn't care much about giving, but would no doubt appease his wife.

"Give them enough that they can start over where ever they go and set them free. And I will be the one to decide if I like the new male servants."

"As you wish my dear," Jedrek acquiesced. Was she planning to do with the new male servants as he had done with Hope and Joy? No, Kamea was not like that. At least not in his experience. He shrugged away the thought using a healthy dose of his own arrogance, surely his wife wouldn't cheat on him. He took the now empty goblet of wine away from his wife, placing it on the floor before moving to lie on the bed next to her.

"I didn't say I wanted you near me!" She glowered at him. Who the hell did he think he was. He had tried to send her to his whores like some pet dog and then thought he could just waltz in get in bed with her and not have her be angry?

"I am sorry dear, but the witches potion will not last long," Jedrek said in his most pleading voice, trying to appeal to her wish for a child. Not a tactic he was used to using.

"Potion! What potion! What have you done!" she shrieked her eyes suddenly becoming unfocused.

"Please, be calm. It is nothing more than to make sure that we conceive a child," Jedrek pleaded, seeing fit not to mention the bargain he had made with the witch. "And I have more as well," He said brightly, "So we may have as many children as you wish."

She barely could understand him, her head felt full. The room spun and she slumped toward him. Her nose was close to his skin and she inhaled his scent. He smelled so manly, like he did when they had first gotten married, before other things had come between them. "You smell nice," she hummed.

"Why thank you my dear," Jedrek smiled. Apparently the witches potion came with some additional, and oh so very useful, side effects. He moved his naked body under the covers and closer to his wife's, his hands divesting her of her remaining clothing. She rubbed her hands along his body, purring as she looked at him with love for the first time.

Jedrek almost stopped as she responded in this way. This really wasn't what he had expected. But even as he paused he found himself leaning in and kissing his wife. To hell with it, he was going to be with her this night as he had been with her on their wedding night.

"Why are you hesitating? Touch me," she moaned.

Jedrek smiled broadly as he kissed his wife again. Who was he to deny such a wish. He rolled on top of his Kamea's naked form, his hands stroking across every part of her body as he continued to kiss her. Her stroking of his muscles became a little more aggressive as she took control of the kiss, her tongue fighting with his.

Jedrek moaned slightly as she kissed him, so different this was to forcing himself on an unwilling victim. So much better. Unable to hold back his desires any longer he quickly positioned himself and then slowly pushed his hard, large member into his wife's waiting pussy.

She gasped, wriggled her hips to meet his thrust. "Give me more, my duke."

Where this sudden willingness was coming from Jedrek had no idea but he was happy to indulge it, raising his rhythm to meet his wife's new desires, thrusting his member in and out of her wet opening.

"Yes my duke, yes!" Her nails dug into his back as she wrapped her legs around his waist so that he could slide even deeper. Jedrek groaned as he felt himself slip deeper into Kamea. Damn this was good he thought as he thrust even harder until he quickly came to climax, his seed exploding within her. He kept himself deep inside her until his climax had passed, wishing for as much of his seed as possible to be within her.

Kamea felt her own muscles clench and hold him tight as she rode the wave of their passion to completion. Finally Jedrek slid out of his wife, rolling onto his side next to her, waiting as his breathing calmed. His hand reached out to play with her breasts as he waited for himself to harden again.

Her breasts were very tender and sensitive and his touch sent tendrils of lust through her. She wanted him again. "What? Need some time?" She reached between her legs and began playing with her clit.

Jedrek smiled. He had never seen his wife like this, not even on their wedding night. Perhaps she would be willing to involve Hope and Joy? No, he needed to focus all his attention on Kamea. He could feel himself coming to full hardness again as his hand moved down to where his wife's was, helping her stroke her pussy.

"You are a naughty boy, but, yes, yes there," she arched against his fingers which had slipped into her pussy.

Continuing to slide his fingers in and out of her womanhood Jedrek's mouth descended upon Kamea's breasts. His lips and tongue ran firmly over their surface, teasing each nipple in turn as he moved his body closer to hers once more, his fingers working harder and harder all the time. She rocked her hips even as she arched her back so that her breasts could have more attention paid to them. Never had it been this good! His mouth continued to ravish her breasts, seeking to give her as much pleasure as possible as his fingers worked to bring her to another climax.

"I'm...coming..." she panted as she orgasmed. Those words coming form his wife's mouth sent a different kind of pleasure through Jedrek's brain. He was truly enjoying making his wife feel like this. Rolling onto his back he pulled Kamea on top of him, ready for another round of what could perhaps be described as love making.

She was wanton in her passion as she slid up and down his shaft, each motion bringing her further down on to him until he was completed buried inside her, touching her innermost core. "Yes," she hissed and began increasing her speed.

Jedrek himself gasped with pleasure as he felt himself so deep within her. He almost didn't have to do any work as she began to move up and down upon him but he did not wish to be a completely passive party in this affair. His hips began to move up and down, adding to the firmness of their now joint motions, each thrust penetrating Kamea fully and pleasurably.

Once more she felt her body on the pinnacle of a climax and when it did hit, it shattered her control and she let out a scream of pleasure as the waves of her passion ricocheted through her body. But a few upwards thrusts later and Jedrek came as well, his muscles tensing hard, keeping him firmly pushed up with Kamea as his second load of seed spilled into his wife's womb. He let out a long moan of a breath, the syllables of his wife's name barely distinguishable on them before he finally collapsed back onto the bed. She fell on top of him, breathing heavily but sated. Her head still felt fuzzy and she found herself yawning. "Good night my love," she mumbled and then fell asleep. It was not long before sleep claimed the Duke as well, his eye's drifting shut, a satisfied smile upon his face.

12