Rapunzel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Adim and Nyston pulled out and sat Kamea back down on her feet. Adim went and sat down on the bed. "My turn, milady."

"One more ride, I'm going to mark you," she growled happily as she sashayed over to him, her eyes filled with passion, her nipples erect. Maybe this time she would be sated.

As Kamea's soaked cunt swallowed Adim's cock, Nyston came around to the side of the bed. "If milady would do me the pleasure of sucking my cock one more time?" he said setting his dick in reach of her mouth.

Eagerly she took his cock in her mouth, licking, nibbling, sucking, stroking...she did it all. Jedrek would never be able to top this. Ever. She finally felt wanted and used and it wasn't by her pathetic excuse of a husband.

As Kamea worked both Adim and Nyston's cocks, Keyvan came in from behind and grasping her ass, spread her cheeks slightly. "This may be a little tight, milady, being bigger than my brothers." He slowly entered her ass and took his time until he was in.

She felt a little pain but it was welcome as it brought her pleasure to another level. "Yes, Keyvan! Yes!" she cried.

The three brothers pumped each and every one of Kamea's holes until they could go no further. First came Adim, followed by Nyston and lastly Keyvan, filling each of her holes with the fruit of their joyous labor.

Finally Kamea collapsed on to Adim, thoroughly spent and sated. "Thank you," she murmured, taking a moment to kiss Adim. She tried to stifle a yawn. "Now, out you three. Go clean up and take the rest of the day off. I need to rest." She nipped Adim and rolled off his body.

The three got up and dressed, exiting the room with smiles on their faces. The closed the door behind them and headed to their quarters.

Kamea sleepily watched them go before grabbing a pillow and falling asleep, her body still sticky with their fluids and the scent of sex in the air.

12