Rapunzel's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

In the wake of their kiss, Stefan’s hands wandered from Rapunzel’s slender back, exploring of their own accord. When his palm pressed against the swell of her breast, she felt as if she might burst from the inside out. The well-worn dress that was one of her few remaining garments proved a thin barrier to his touch. It was firmer, more intense than the way she did for herself, but it ignited the same feelings, the same longings. She wanted more; wanted everything. Another part of her -that part instilled by Mother Gothel- told her to be wary.

“Wait,” she said, pushing him back. His eyes hunted for an explanation, and so she told him, “I want to undo my braid. Will you help me?”

“Of course.”

It seemed like a monumental task, worthy of a ship’s rigger or tapestry weaver. However, once Rapunzel removed the silver pin at the frayed end, her individual braids easily unraveled into their separate strands. Turning her back to him, Rapunzel let Stefan take over, loosening each braid, combing the freed hair with his fingers. Although she originally thought of this as an innocent way to divert his attention, this act felt as intimate and personal as if she’d let him undress her. It was much the same for him, which was surprising. Her hair smelled fresh and clean, and had a silken texture, both soft and strong at the same time. As more of her hair was liberated, it piled around her, covering her like a golden blanket.

Crouched behind her as he was, Stefan leaned forward, brushing back some of her hair to expose her neck. Tasting the warm delicate skin, he wrapped an arm across her torso, holding her close. Rapunzel’s eyes closed, lost in the moment, even as one of the prince’s hands crept down past her hips to touch her leg. Again, Gothel’s warning voice telling her to stop. But she wanted him so badly, wanted him to feel good, just as he made her feel.

The hem of her skirt had been pulled up, letting Stefan feel the smooth, warm flesh that lay at the inside surface of her thigh. Her head swam with the liquid heat of wine and her own rising desire. She felt as though she could lose control at any moment, and that realization scared her as much as anything else, at least as much as the prospect of being with a man for the first time this way.

“I... I can’t,” she stammered. “I can’t let you have me. I have to remain pure. Mother Gothel would know otherwise, and she can never find out until I am free.”

Stefan withdrew his potentially offending hand.

“Don’t be angry,” she pleaded, turning to face him. “Please don’t leave. We’ll think of something to do.”

“I can think of a great many things we can do,” he grinned.

Rapunzel’s anxiety dissipated, she flung herself into his embrace, literally knocking him over. They simultaneously broke into laughter. Raising her leg into a more comfortable position, her thigh came into contact with the rising bulge at the center of his trousers. The pleasurable pressure turned Stefan’s laugh into another sound entirely. Rapunzel quickly found that the more she rubbed that spot, the more restive and distracted he became.

Dropping her hand, she pressed it to the junction of his legs, in exactly the spot she so feared he would molest on her. He made no complaint, however, and obviously welcomed the application of her curious fingers. She could easily hold the shaft through the fine cloth of his trousers. Stefan unconsciously raised his hips from the cot, fingers twining around a length of Rapunzel’s voluminous hair. She had no doubt this was one of the ‘many things’ he had in mind in deference to the animal act of mating.

“May I see,” she asked in a quiet voice.

Stefan nodded, immediately helping her to pull the waist of his pants down from his hips. Liberated, his erection sprang forth into plain view, drawing a surprised gasp from Rapunzel. Until now, she’d only thought of the male organ of procreation in vague terms, from what she’d seen of animals. Stefan’s was so unlike what she’d imagined. It was certainly larger than what she’d expected, but its shape was infinitely more appealing.

She took it between her fingers, finding the skin warm to the touch. It was soft too, at least on the outside. Within was hard as a rock, so that she could move the flesh over it in a curious and exciting manner.

“Is it alright,” she asked, not certain if what she was doing was proper.

“It’s good,” he assured her, leaning so that his face nuzzled her hair. Indeed, it would have been hard to find a spot on her that wasn’t in some way covered by the long golden strands.

Knowing from her own experience how nice it felt, Rapunzel draped a long tendril of her hair over his penis. She played it gently along its length at first, feathering it, tickling it. Then she looped the hair around to envelope it, and began to stroke him up and down.

They both let out embarrassed, playful giggles, but neither of them suggested she stop. For Stefan, the sensation of being teased and caressed this way was unlike anything he’d ever experienced. He could practically feel each individual strand as they came to rub against his glans.

The act was so intimate, and yet so perverse at the same time. Rapunzel could tell she was pleasuring him immensely, just as she pleasured herself on those endless lonely nights. He hugged her closer, breathing in her scent, making her feel safe and warm in his embrace. She was also feeling very excited between the legs, her moist cunt longing for the same attention that Stefan’s cock was receiving.

When Rapunzel detected the seep of moisture that began to leak from the tip of his penis, she had no idea what it presaged. She only assumed that these wet drops were the mirror image of what happened within herself at these moments. She liked the way the clear goo made her hair stick to his skin, and wondered how it must feel for him. In fact, it was remarkably titillating. Her hair wrapped around his prick like a velvet glove, transmitting the pressure and motion of Rapunzel’s stroking fingers, but with a unique texture all its own.

“Don’t stop,” he breathless pleaded with her, increasingly desperate for release. With the arm he’d wrapped around her slender shoulder, he clutched at her breast through her gown. This time Rapunzel didn’t pull away. She was far too consumed on watching his reactions, to the tense look on his face. If she didn’t know better, she might have thought he was in pain.

Without warning, Stefan let out a strangled grunt, and a flow of thick white fluid spurted from his hard organ. It easily shot through the curtain of hair that covered the tip, soiling the golden tresses as it did so. Rapunzel’s eyes went wide, frozen at the strange sight. Some of his emission had landed on her hand. It felt warm against her skin, whatever the substance was.

“I’m sorry, I should have told you,” Stefan apologized, finally catching his breath. “It’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s only my seed, if you catch my meaning.”

“Oh.”

She wasn’t sure she did, but she trusted him at his word. Within the course of moments, his formerly rigid member had softened and shrunk in her hand. It was yet another strange and funny sight, that she had to laugh. Stefan joined in, more out of embarrassment than anything else. He never meant to profane this gentle and beautiful woman’s hair that way, but lost in the emotions of the moment, he couldn’t pull away. If she had been raised in society, she probably would have been appalled. Thankfully, she didn’t find the act offensive at all. Indeed, it was probably the most special way they could have devised for him to satisfy his desires while keeping her purity.

“When I take your virginity, it will be on our wedding night,” he promised her as they drifted off to sleep together. “It won’t be long before I bring enough silk. And until then, we can take comfort in each other in just this way.”

She readily agreed. All remaining fears had washed away, all those old taboos that Mother Gothel has set against the opposite sex. And the next night, after she had laid him down and stroked his cock with her curtain of hair until he came, she let him lay her down as well. He gently pried apart her thick labial lips and exposed her cunt to his gaze. Her pubic hair, though thick, was thankfully of normal length, and was no impedance to his exploring fingers and tongue.

It was no small moment for Stefan either. Brushing aside Rapunzel’s endlessly streaming locks from her pale, thin legs, he knelt before his lovers sex as if at an altar. He knew almost as little of the female sex as she had of the male before they met, but with the curiosity of youth, and a devotion to her feelings, he stroked and caressed the petals of her cunt until they seeped with her pungent moisture. And when he applied his lips and tongue to the hardened knob of her barely exposed clitoris, she shuddered and cried out from the sheer ecstasy of it. Her fingers twined into her hair, and she begged him not to stop until the rhythmic shudders of orgasm overtook her body.

On what was their most intense night together, they were unknowingly foolish. Having stayed awake for far longer than usual, they remained clasped naked in each other’s arms until nearly noon. Emerging from the blanket of her hair, Stefan quickly dressed while Rapunzel endeavored to reform her tresses into the single braid necessary for his escape. She hadn’t time to properly bathe, but the prince was able to leave before it was too late in the afternoon, promising to return very soon with more silk.

As fate would have it, Mother Gothel arrived not a few short hours later. She called out to her ‘daughter’ and ascended the length of hair. Shortly before reaching the window, the evil hag was brought up short. Something felt different underneath her hand, something in the hair she’d never noticed before. A residue. Something that had once been wet and sticky and which was now dried, but still carried an odor. It was a scent she hadn’t experienced in a very, very long time, but the memory of which caused her to scowl.

She wasted little time in bantering the point.

“How can this be,” she shouted, advancing on the girl. “I thought I had separated you from the world, yet you have still deceived me.”

In her rage, she seized Rapunzel’s beautiful hair, twisting it twice around her left wrist. She brought forth a pair of vicious shears, and proceeded to cut off the golden plaits, letting them fall to the floor.

Rapunzel reacted with shock and horror. She tried to explain that she was still pure, but to no avail. The witch, in her cruelty, took the girl away into deep wilderness and abandoned her there.

That same evening, Mother Gothel fixed the braid that she had cut off to the hook by the window and waited. When the prince called out to Rapunzel to let down her golden hair, the witch did so.

When Stefan crested the ledge of the window, it was not his beloved Rapunzel he found, but the old witch, who stared at him with wickedly shining eyes.

“Ah, you have come to fetch your lady love, but the pretty bird is no longer in her nest,” she explained, “and she can sing no more. The cat has seized her, and will scratch your own eyes out too.

Rapunzel is lost to you. You will never see her again.”

The prince was beside himself with grief, and no small measure of anger. He leapt towards the evil woman, but with the distortion of space and perception available to those who wield the black arts, he instead found himself springing out of the narrow window into the night. The fall did not kill him, but his eyes were scratched severely by the thorns among which he’d landed. Wandering blind in the wood, he had nothing but roots and berries to eat.

He did little else but lament over the loss of his wife, and spent some years in such a pathetic state. Then he heard a voice that seemed very familiar to him. By chance, he had reached that part of the wilderness where Rapunzel had been living in great poverty with her twin children, a boy and a girl. Though the prince had respected her virginity in those nights they shared together, the vagabond she had the misfortune to meet in the woods cared little. He had taken her in the most brutal way possible, and left his seed within her womb to take root.

Rapunzel recognized the lost prince on first sight, and ran into his surprised arms, weeping into his neck. Two of her tears fell into his blinded eyes, and they immediately became clear for the first time in years. He could now see as clearly as ever before.

He took her to his kingdom, where he was received with great joy, and they lived a much happier future than the witch ever intended for them. Free from the magical influence of the hag, Rapunzel’s hair never grew to the unleashed lengths as it had before. Still, she never cut it, and it flowed to just past her waist. When the reunited lovers joined together on their bed, they would often relive their first happy moments by taking that hair and, as Stefan lay back on the bed, his wife would arouse and tease his member into ecstatic release with her golden locks.

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers
12