Raquel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been to a Tarts and Vicars party before but somehow I can't imagine this is how the British do it."

"Well, to tell you the truth I don't know how anyone else does it, Todd's been throwing these parties for years but this is the first one I've been to."

"Why is that?"

"To be honest, I never wanted to come to one, until I met you." He slipped his arms around me and pulled tightly against him. "You bring out the bad boy in me."

We had just started to kiss when I heard someone walk into the room. We pulled apart to see a man dressed as the Pope, I assumed he was Todd, I assumed correctly.

"Darling, this is Todd Selkirk. Todd, this is my lovely lady Raquel."

We shook hands while he looked me up and down.

"Very nice to meet you Raquel, has Jackson explained the party to you?" He took me by the hand and led me into a large living room with vaulted ceilings. We sat on a long white leather sofa.

"He started to but I don't think he finished."

I gave Todd the once over and realized that under the white robes was a very attractive man. I hoped that I'd get to play with him before the night was over.

"Allow me to explain then." He sat across from me and took my hands in his. "I throw this party once a year, every year my male friends bring along a willing female friend as his 'Tart'. We average 4 Vicars for every 1 Tart, however in this case, the other Tarts decided not to come so we are down 3 women and 5 men. I expect at least 8 friends to show up, which brings the grand total to 10 men and only you. How do you feel about that?" He leaned closer to me and stared at me with intense green eyes.

"Well, honestly I'm not the kind of girl that normally has sex with 10 men in one night." I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything you are not 100% comfortable with, besides, you don't actually have to have intercourse with all the men. We are here to service you any way you please."

Jackson kneeled in front of me and began rubbing my thighs.

"If you want to leave now I understand, but stick around for awhile, you may enjoy the evening."

Todd stood and helped me to my feet, "Think about it okay? The guests won't be arriving for another 30 minutes, that's long enough for Jackson to get in his round first...if you decide to stay." He kissed the back of my hand and left the room.

I looked down at Jackson who was still kneeling in front of me; he smiled up at me and stood in one fluid motion.

"If I recall correctly, you have something you want to tell me?"

He took me by the hand and led me out of the living room and to a double staircase. We climbed to the second floor where he led me to a closed door. He pulled a key from his pocket and opened the door. We walked into a large room with no bed. There were candles all around the room, a fireplace was lit and in the center of the room was a strange looking device. It looked like a very tall table that was only about 4 inches wide.

Jackson led me to the device and stood me in front of it. He spread my legs wide and tied them to the legs of the strange contraption. He then pushed me forward and walked to the other side so he was now standing in front of me. He pulled my arms gently and tied them to the legs with silk scarves.

"So, tell me about the cop." He walked behind me again and lifted my skirt. "I see he took your panties, and it appears he left behind some hand marks." He swatted my right cheek then my left. "You've been a bad girl Raquel; I can see his cum dripping out of your pussy. Did he fuck you good?" He swatted me again.

I was aroused and squirming because of the uncomfortable position I was in. I didn't answer Jackson so he swatted me again; I felt the sting and became more aroused. I felt his fingers on my pussy, rubbing the dripping cum around my lips and clit.

"Tell me what you did you dirty slut!" He swatted me again.

"He pulled me over and liked my outfit so I put on a show for him."

"I take it he liked it?"

"Yes, we fucked on the side of the road, he took me from behind. I bent over his passenger seat and he fucked me right there." Jackson was sliding his fingers in and out of me as I told him the short story.

"You liked it; tell me how much you enjoyed it baby!" He growled and began nibbling on my cheeks.

"I loved it! His cock was so thick and it's been so long since I've had a good fuck! He made me cum three times."

I felt his breath against my pussy just before he pulled his fingers out and drove his tongue inside me. I came in his mouth as he sucked my lips and fucked me with his tongue. When I was done he stood and untied me.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. I tasted my cum mixed with Darren's on his tongue and felt myself getting hot again.

"Are you ready to tell me if you want to stay or go?" He asked as we walked out of the room.

I thought about the men, the attention I'd get, the different cocks...I knew I was a raging slut if I stayed but after a month of heavy petting I needed to get royally fucked and playing with lots of men sounded like a great way to get what I needed.

I spoke to Jackson and Todd about my decision and Todd assured me all the men were "clean", no AIDS or other STD's, apparently he had a waiting list for his parties and the men were all athletic and healthy. Todd also told me the men ranged in age from 22 to 40 and had cocks ranging from 7 to 11 inches. I found out a lot about the parties Todd throws; basically he has sex parties several times a year so he has set up high standards. The men undergo physicals and must pass before they are allowed on the waiting list. Once their name comes up they must submit a blood test to show they are still clean.

I felt good about my decision and waited anxiously for the guests to arrive. I was led upstairs and told to wait there until I was retrieved. I waited over a half hour before Jackson came and got me. We walked to the top of the stairs and I saw the men waiting for me. They were all dressed as different clergymen and they all smiled broadly when I appeared at the stairs. They began whistling and hollering as I descended each step, I counted 8 men (including Todd) so that meant there would be 9 men and 1 me...I liked the odds.

When I stopped in front of the group Todd stepped forward and took my hand. We all walked into what can only be described as a "Ball Room". It was a huge room with hardwood floors, mirrors on one wall, a giant chandelier (with the lights turned down to a warm glow) and large comfortable sofas all around. That was the only furniture in the entire room.

The men took their seats and Todd led me to the center of the room. He had me spin around so the men could see my outfit; I was rewarded with more whistles and catcalls.

"Gentlemen, I take it you all approve of Jackson's contribution to tonight's party?" He asked the group of men.

They responded with a loud YES.

"Great! You know the rules, every man to his own sofa and the lovely Raquel will circulate the room to decide whom she wants first." He turned to me, "It's up to you sweetheart." He walked away and sat on a sofa by himself. He lifted a remote control and the lights dimmed more and soft music began to play.

I looked around the room and saw that Jackson was sitting off in the corner of the room. Todd had explained to me earlier that since I was Jackson's "Tart" that he got to watch me with the men, if he wanted to participate he could. Each man had 30 minutes with me, if I chose more than one man at a time I'd get another 20 minutes for each additional one.

I stood in the center of the room and looked around at the men, I couldn't decide who to talk to first so I called Todd over. I told him what I wanted and he said we could arrange anything I wanted.

"Gentlemen, our fine lady has decided to forego the one on one time and opted for a gang bang. Anyone not willing to participate can leave." When no one left he continued talking, "We'll take the party to third floor ball room."

He took me by the hand and led me up the stairs, I made sure to sway my hips as I ascended the stairs. Jackson came up behind me quickly and slipped his arm around my waist.

"I can't wait to see these men fucking you!" He took my right hand and rubbed it across the front of his robe, I massaged his erection through the material.

Todd led us to a set of large double doors. He removed a ring of keys from the folds of his robe and unlocked the door. He pushed both doors inward and stepped into the dark room. He flipped on several switches just inside the door and the room began to glow with warm light. He walked to a large fireplace (it was tall enough that a man could stand inside it without having to duck) and turned a silver knob. The fireplace blazed to life and I immediately felt the warmth radiating throughout the large room.

As I looked around the room I saw several devices designed for various sex acts. I looked at Todd and he gave me a tour of the room while the men began to undress. I glanced around at the different men and saw that they were all in various states of arousal. A tall black man standing nearest to the fireplace looked like a god with the firelight reflecting off his beautiful coco skin. I looked down and was impressed to see the largest cock I had ever seen.

I've been with some very well endowed men this past year but none of them came even close to the length AND girth of this mans cock. It was the most beautiful prick I had ever seen. I wanted to drop to my knees immediately and begin worshiping the huge member hanging from the gorgeous man in front of the fireplace.

I licked my lips as my mouth began to water, the man looked at me with deep brown eyes and smiled. His full lips curved into a crooked grin and he licked his lips, as he looked me up and down. I couldn't help but stop and gape at him; he was beautiful, like a well-chiseled statue. Todd came up next to me and took me by the elbow.

"We must continue the tour, you can get back to Nathaniel momentarily."

He led me to each area of the room but to be honest I wasn't paying much attention to him, my mind was still preoccupied with the stunning Nathaniel. I would glance over my shoulder every time we stopped at a device. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I saw different men around the room, all of them physically perfect with cocks ranging from about 8 inches to Nathaniel's monster cock, he had to be 11 inches (maybe more) and as thick as a mans wrist.

My pussy was dripping wet by the time Todd finished the tour of the sex room. The gist of the room was this; there were about 5 different areas of the room. One was a sort of "living room" setting; it had a long sofa, an armless chair that was wide enough for a man to sit on while I straddled him. I instantly thought of riding Nathaniel in that chair and almost came. An ottoman completed the "scene".

The next area was the pain pleasure set. I saw a place for me to be chained to a "wall" by my wrists and ankles. There were various paddles on a table as well as a blindfold, peacock feather, nipple clips and a strap on complete with 7-inch dildo.

I didn't remember the rest of the tour; my mind kept going back to the chair and my fantasy of having Nathaniel in it. I turned to Todd and told him my wish. He smiled and turned to the room.

"Gentlemen, our lady has a request. Nathaniel, will you please come forward."

He walked towards me, his huge cock swaying with each step. I was hypnotized by the motion and found myself opening my mouth and rubbing my tongue across my teeth. I looked back to Todd because the men in the room were hooting and hollering. In that moment I thought of backing out, I was about to take on a room full of men. I looked around at the different men and realized I might never have this chance again.

"Raquel, have you ever been with a black man?" Todd asked and the room went silent.

"No, I haven't." I said.

"Have you ever been with a man Nathaniel's size before?"

"No. Not that big!!"

The men chuckled and I actually began to blush. I was nowhere close to a virgin but I had never been with a man as big as Nathaniel. The scary thing was, he wasn't even fully hard and he was already the biggest cock I had ever seen.

"Well, you'll need to be a bit more broken in before you want to take on the Anaconda."

The men laughed and moved in closer.

"If you agree, it would probably be best to have Nathaniel last. You can of course suck him off till your hearts content."

Todd smiled wickedly at me. He knew that I wanted to get a taste of that huge brown cock.

"Let's move to the living room. I want Nathaniel in the chair so I can kneel in front of him." I could hardly walk as we all moved to the carpeted area.

Nathaniel moved gracefully, he was like a panther slinking through the grass, his muscles rippling beneath his skin as he moved to the chair and sat down. I had never been with a black man; if I was going to have a first, I was glad it was Nathaniel. He was tall, handsome (in a Karl Malone sort of way), had bulging muscles and abs like a brick wall. He had dark brown eyes and long thick lashes, his lips were full and I couldn't wait to kiss them. His nipples were pierced (another first for me); the studs caused them to be erect, each of them called to me.

I stood in front of him and slowly removed my skirt, revealing my pussy to the men. I slowly pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. Last I removed my lacy bra and discarded it quickly. I was naked except for my shoes and stockings, the men all agreed they wanted those to remain on and I gladly obliged. I felt incredibly sexy standing among all of these naked men that couldn't wait to get their hands on me. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Nathaniel and stepped between his open thighs.

He reached out to me and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me to him and immediately sucked my left nipple into his mouth. His mouth was like fire and it sent goose bumps all over my flesh and my knees buckled. He held me to his mouth tighter and lifted me so my knees were on the chair between his thighs. Once I could hold myself up he allowed his hands to roam all over me, touching my bottom and legs then up to my breasts and neck.

I felt hands pulling me off the chair and opened my eyes to see Todd trying to get me to kneel in front of Nathaniel. I happily dropped to my knees and found myself face to...face (?) with his monster cock. I looked up at him and smiled as I wrapped both hands around the massive base. I lowered his plum sized head to my lips and ran my tongue all over it making sure I covered it with my saliva. Once I had him wet I opened my mouth as wide as I could and eased his enormous head between my stretched lips.

He moaned as I began to rub my tongue along the underside of his glans and down his shaft. While I busied myself with Nathaniel I felt some of the men busying themselves with my pussy and ass. One set of fingers was massaging my clit gently while someone was sliding two fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. Yet another set of fingers felt like they were rubbing lubrication on my bum. I felt a fingertip penetrate my anus just as I climaxed on the fingers in my pussy. Hot liquid gushed out of me and ran onto his hands, I felt his fingers slide out of me as another pair entered me. I greedily sucked the meaty flesh of Nathaniel's cock while several men pleased my pussy. Nathaniel was moaning louder as I took more of him into my mouth and carefully began to inch him into my throat.

I felt two sets of hands grab hold of my swaying breasts and began roughly pulling and pinching my nipples. The sensation of all of their hands sent me over the edge again and I climaxed with another gush of liquid. The man continued to finger fuck me as I eased Nathaniel deeper into my throat, I now had him more than halfway into my mouth and I began to slowly bob my head up and down. Each time I went down I'd go further down his cock till he was almost completely down my throat. I had never deep throated a cock as long (or thick) as his and I felt as if I was going to choke to death on it. I could only deep throat him while I held my breath and after ten minutes of only small sips of air I was feeling lightheaded.

Todd whispered in my ear as I bobbed up and down on Nathaniel's huge pole, he asked me if I was ready to be fucked. I nodded around Nathaniel's cock and felt fingers slide out of both holes. One man got behind me and entered me from behind. His cock felt small compared to what was in my mouth but he still managed to fill my pussy nicely. He kept a slow easy rhythm, which kept me from bumping around while sucking Nathaniel.

I slipped my arms over his thighs and rested there while the man behind me drove faster into my dripping pussy. I couldn't wait any longer; I had to play with his nipples. I reached up and grazed my fingertips over each nipple and felt him shudder in response. His cock seemed to swell in my mouth as I lightly flicked each nipple till it felt as if his cock would burst free from his skin. He was writhing around in the chair while I tortured his cock and pinched his nipples. I heard him scream my name just as a flood of semen burst from his massive head and shot down my throat. The force of the fluid actually caused me to be pushed back off his cock. I tried to keep a firm suction on him while he continued to shoot huge streams of cum onto my tongue. I swallowed every drop and kept sucking him.

He reached down with both hands and lifted my face so we could see each other. I looked into his eyes and he smiled down at me.

"Darling, you give the absolute best head! That was amazing! No woman has ever taken that much of me."

He leaned down and kissed my lips. I felt his tongue slid into my mouth and roll around, tasting the last of his cum in my mouth. He moaned as he sucked my bottom lip and gently nibbled on it. I pulled back from him and smiled. I came again and felt the man behind me shoot his load deep in my pussy. No sooner was he done than a second man got behind me and slid into my cum-soaked hole.

I looked down at Nathaniel's spent cock and saw that he was still semi-erect. I lowered my mouth to his balls while the second man shot his load. Before a new man could get into position I stood up and walked to the pain pleasure area. The men followed quickly and waited for me to choose the device I wanted. I didn't see what I was looking for but I spotted the nipple clips and the strap-on.

"Do you have a smaller dildo?" I asked Todd.

He smiled and took me by the hand.

"You weren't listening to me were you Raquel?" He asked with a smile.

"Sorry, I was preoccupied at the time."

"I understand. Let's try something I know you'll like."

We walked to the furthest area of the room, as we all entered the area Todd pulled a cord and a deep green curtain fell around the area. He turned a dial and the lights dimmed, casting the room in deep shadows. He led me to a chair that looked sort of like a massage chair, you know, there was a cut out for my face. He sat me in the chair (face down) and had me place my legs on two pegs on either side of the chair. My knees were up near my breasts and my face was above a sort of "chin rest" I guess you could call it.

The boys strapped my ankles at my sides and removed a portion of the chair so my ass was hanging over the edge of the "cushion". With the touch of a button the chair rose slightly in the air and raised me up enough so one man could sit beneath me while another was behind me. They moved the chair around to face a sort of swing that Nathaniel was getting strapped in to. I watched as they strapped him in and raised him up so he was in perfect line with my face. I felt myself dripping again at the thought of tasting his beautiful prick and sucking on his balls.