Raquel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd approached me with his hands behind his back and huge grin on his face. He was also sporting a huge hard-on, which I noticed for the first time right then.

"I have a surprise for you and Nathaniel. You get to use this on him while you suck him off."

He pulled his hands from behind his back and revealed a small pink dildo in one hand and a bottle of lubricant in the other. He handed them to me and walked behind me.

"Now, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to be first one that gets your ass."

I didn't speak; I could only nod my head as I watched him lubricate his long shaft before getting into position. I turned to look at Nathaniel just as a good-looking blond sat under me and started rubbing his cock in the juices running out of me.

I felt the blond enter me just as I began lubricating the small dildo in my hand. They had him tied up in a way that his legs were spread and his knees were drawn up so he was completely exposed to me. I lowered my mouth to his balls and took turns sucking each one while I used my index finger to gently play with his exposed anus. He groaned softly as I lowered my mouth from his sac to his tight opening. I licked around his puckered entrance before sliding my tongue into his tight hole.

I reached up with my right hand and slowly began stroking his cock while I tongued his ass. While I busied myself with Nathaniel the men had got into position and were now fucking both holes with wild abandon. Feeling Todd slide his cock into my tight ass was enough to push me over the edge and I came. I climaxed again right after when I felt the blond shoot his load in my pussy. I continued to lick Nathaniel's ass and stroke him while a new man got into position under me. Todd was still sliding in and out of my ass with his big prick while the next man entered my pussy.

I moaned as the new mans cock slid into me slowly. I knew that cock anywhere! It was Jackson! He fucked me slow in contrast to Todd's hammering. Feeling Jackson inside me was enough to make me see stars. I came just as Todd unloaded and emptied his balls deep inside me. He pulled his cock out slowly and proceeded to lean down and suck his cum from my hole. I came on Jackson as I felt Todd's mouth sucking on my bottom.

When he was done I knew it was time for me to put the dildo in Nathaniel. I made sure it was still nice and slippery before I placed it at the entrance to his tight bum. I looked up at him and smiled as I slowly pushed it in and watched his face go from pain to pleasure. I gently began sliding the dildo in and out of his ass while I lapped on his balls again and continued to stroke his massive cock.

He closed his eyes and his head rolled back, I heard him moaning above the men fucking me who were both grunting like wild animals. I was incredibly turned on, I had never had so much attention not to mention I had never had the pleasure of sliding a dildo in a mans rear end. After Todd licked his cum out of me another man quickly slid his lubed cock into my ass and had begun to fuck me like a madman.

I licked my way up Nathaniel's shaft and finally wrapped my lips around his engorged head. He cried out loudly as I began to bob up and down his slick shaft and massage his balls with my left hand while my right hand slid the dildo in and out of his ass. He was getting harder with each stroke of my mouth, I felt the veins in his shaft swell under my tongue and his skin stretched even more to accommodate the huge load waiting to erupt from his swollen balls.

I began sucking faster as Jackson came in my pussy with a load grunt and the man in my ass pumped his load in my bowels. As the men began to move and change positions again I felt Nathaniel's cock pulsing in my mouth just as his cum shot out the tip of his head and ran down the back of my throat. I swallowed as he pumped stream after stream of creamy fluid into my mouth. I eased the dildo out of his rear while I continued to suck his semi-erect cock.

Two new men were working my holes while some of the other men helped to get Nathaniel out of the harness. I came while the man in my pussy slowly ground his thick cock into my pussy. I could feel his balls against the other mans shaft, being bumped and pressed against me while the other man fucked my ass relentlessly. They both came soon after me and dropped to some beanbag chairs on the floor.

"If you can believe it, we've all had a piece of you Raquel. If you're up to it it's time for you to fuck Nathaniel."

I smiled over at Nathaniel and told them I was ready. I could feel cum dripping out of me as the two men closest to me helped untie me from the chair. I stood on wobbly legs as warm cum dripped down my inner thighs while we walked back to the living room area. Two men arrived with a washcloth and a small tub of warm water. The sat me on the floor and helped wash my now aching pussy and ass. Once they had cleaned me up the best they could they helped me to my feet and walked me to the chair Nathaniel was sitting in.

I was amazed to see his cock was back to life and was waving in the air waiting for me to sit on it. I let the men help me position myself above his cock, he reached down and rubbed the massive head against my slick opening and began to ease himself in. I was sore from all the fucking I'd done but the feel of such an enormous cock sliding inside me, stretching me as he pushes deeper in my pussy was even more painful. When he was more than halfway in I felt him bump against my cervix.

"If I go further it will hurt you." He whispers in my ear.

"Please! I want to feel all of you!" I whisper against his neck.

I feel him shove further and my insides shift in an attempt to accommodate his massive tool. He shoves again and this time I feel the first twinge of actual pain as he drives even deeper into me. I cry out as he rams the remainder of his cock inside me and his balls press against my ass. I scream as he begins pounding his gigantic cock in and out of my pussy, I feel as if I'm about to tear in half when my orgasm hits. Thankfully the juices from my pussy ease his pounding entry and the pain slowly turns to pleasure. I feel tears sliding down my cheeks, as I'm overwhelmed with another orgasm.

Two hours later, after I've had a minimum of 20 orgasms while riding Nathaniel and he's pumped two huge loads in my pussy...I head home. I showered and dressed (Todd gave me a pair of sweatpants) and the men bid me farewell (after I'd gotten all their numbers). Nathaniel showered with me and we played with each other while the others watched and shot their loads all over me. It was a fitting climax to my fun-filled evening. I arrived home just as the sun was coming up. I climbed in bed and had just drifted to sleep when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I glanced at the clock and saw I had slept for 2 hours.

"Hi honey, it's Adam. Where have you been all night, I was worried."

Shit! Adam! After last night I had actually forgotten all about him.

"I'm sorry! I went out with a friend and I crashed at her place. I didn't want to drive home after drinking so much." I lied.

"Well, as long as you're safe. Should I come by? I could bring you some breakfast?"

"I didn't get much sleep sweetie, how about I take a rain check on that." I yawned for effect.

I couldn't let him see me like this. I had hickies all over my body and my pussy was actually swollen from so much fucking.

"Okay, call me later. Bye!"

He sounded disappointed but I couldn't see him right now. I needed at least a week to recover from the party, plus I had made a date to see Nathaniel the following night. I'd call Adam later in the week. I was actually thinking about taking the week off from work. I had vacation time and sick days, I needed some time to recuperate.

The more I thought about sleep the harder it was to fall back to sleep. I decided to call my boss and say I had the flu. Ten minutes later I was off the phone and back in bed. I rolled onto my side and opened my nightstand drawer. I pulled my little tin out and grabbed my lighter and film case. In the case was a small green bud I had been saving. I loaded a small bowl and fired it up. I tucked everything back into the drawer and curled up under the sheets. I was asleep within minutes.

To be continued...