Raquel, My Step-mom

Story Info
She knows what to give a guy for his birthday.
3.4k words
4.24
669.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My step-mom Raquel suddenly opened the door and walked into my bedroom, her 5-inch black vinyl stiletto heels clicking on the tiled floor. Astonished, I gawked at her clothing as she caught me with my pyjama pants down, lying on my bed with my massive 12-inch cock in my hands. More pre-cum oozed from the head as I watched her sit down next to me on the bed.

"Good morning, honey," she purred to me, and my eyes were glued to her huge breasts, barely contained by a black silk push-up bra. I must have stared at her for a full minute, my eyes roving from her stilettoes, up her stocking clad legs to her suspendors, a pair of black silk panties, to her bra, red painted long fingernails, and classic makeup. Her lips were outlined in glossy harlot red, her cheeks had a hint of blush, and her thick black mascara and eye-shadow enhanced her already entrancing grey eyes. Her dark brown hair was curled about her face, framing her beautiful features. I swallowed as I met her eyes, and stammered.

"M-m-mom, I-I'm s-s-orry," I said as I clumsily tried to cover my foot-long erection, grown more engorged at the sight of her luscious body, but my step-mother just put her hands on mine, stopping me.

"It's ok, honey. It's perfectly natural. Men at your age need to relieve their needs frequently. Perhaps I can help you," she said as she looked up at me thru her lashes shyly. My jaw dropped, not believing what I was hearing. "Of course, if you don't want me, I'll understand. I just wanted to make your 18th birthday special," she finished as she pouted at me.

I was flabbergasted. "What?!"

She flushed at my startled outburst, biting her full lower lip, then replying, "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to embarrass you." My sexy step-mom Raquel began withdrawing, and I acted in desperation as I saw my opportunity slipping away.

"No! Please stay!"

She looked at me shyly. "Really?"

I groaned at the look of shy lust she gave me. "Yes, mom. I want you."

She slowly leant forwards, and our lips contacted. I began hungrily devouring her mouth with my own, and she guided my less expert attempts, teaching by example. We passionately tongue-kissed for several minutes before she broke off, her harlot red lipstick amazingly still intact, obviously one of those new stay-on lipsticks. She looked up at me thru her lashes, sending electricity to my groin. "You're a fast learner, honey."

I grinned and reached for her. "Well, teach me how to make love to you."

She gave me a sultry smile. "Oh, there'll be no 'making love' here, honey."

My confusion showed on my face, because she chuckled and leant forward to whisper in my ear, "We'll be fucking, sucking, screwing, and coming, honey, like animals in heat."

Blood rushed to my groin at her dirty words, and I grabbed her and tried to wrestle her onto the bed beneath me, but she deftly escaped my grasp, then stood up. "No, no, none of that."

I stood up to grab her again, and she pushed me back down to sit on the bed. "First comes a strip tease, then a birthday blowjob."

I pulled my boxers down the rest of the way to the floor, and sat eagerly waiting. Her eyes fell on my massive penis, and her knees weakened a little.

"My goodness, you're so fucking huge! Even bigger than your father...." Raquel stared at my foot-long schlong, licking her lips. "I'm going to enjoy sucking and fucking that monstrosity between your legs, honey."

I grinned, and her eyes travelled up my six-pack stomach and broad, muscled chest, finally to my eyes. She smiled at me, and began slowly moving, dancing to music heard only to her. I watched her body move, her massive double-D breasts jiggling in their black satin push-up bra, her hips and bum rotating. Looking at me with her bedroom eyes, she slowly slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders, then slowly pulled the cups of the bra down, revealing her huge, full and firm titties to me.

She tweaked the nipples until they were stiff, then cupped her double-D breasts and bent her head down and sucked them in turn. Reaching behind, she undid the clasp of her bra, then threw the bra at me. Her boobies now free of restraint, they sat on her chest like they were sitting on a platter, offering themselves to me. My hands itched to touch them, but I entertained myself with her satin bra instead.

My step-mom undid her suspendors one by one, then slid her panties down her thighs and calves, turning her back to me as she bent over. I could see the long length of her legs clad in stockings, the sexy shape of her calves in high heels, her milky-white thighs above her lacy stocking tops, her luscious ass-cheeks perched on top of her legs, and her shaved vulva peeking out between her thighs.

She straightened and turned around to me, licking her harlot red lips, then flicked one high heel at me, her silk panties landing on my crotch. I picked them up and sniffed them, smelling her female smell, licking the wet patch of her juices. She gasped as she watched me do this, her lips parted, breath coming fast. I grinned at her and kept licking her salty honey from the crotch of her panties. My step-mom smiled ruefully, extremely turned on at what I was doing, and began sliding one stocking down her leg.

"No, stop. I like the stockings and suspendors. And those fantastic heels. Leave them on, please."

She pulled the stocking back up, then clipped the suspendors back on, smiling at me. "Whatever you want, honey, I'm your birthday present afterall...."

Raquel walked over to me, one foot in front of the other, and then knelt between my legs, looking up at me, half-smiling as she asked, "What do you want now, honey?"

I pushed my hips forward, my massive penis lying against her cheek. "I want you to suck my cock until I come, mom."

She smiled at my answer and wrapped one hand around the bottom of my shaft, her fingers not quite meeting around the shaft. My step-mom licked her way up the shaft, eventually arriving at the head, already leaking with pre-cum. She tongued the slit, cleaning up the pre-cum. "Hmmmm, you taste good, honey. I can't wait until you cum in my mouth."

With that, she pushed her lips down on the head, struggling to fit the humongous glans, as large, glossy and hard as an apple, into her mouth. After a few minutes, she succeeded, and I was inside her mouth with an audible 'pop'. She looked up at me then, a mischieveous look in her eyes, the head of my massive cock distending her cheeks, her harlot red lips stretched around the circumference of my penis, just below the head.

Eight inches of shaft was poised at her lips, veins throbbing along it's length, and her tongue moved along the underside of the glans, making me groan, pushing forward unconciously. My step-mom rose from her kneeling position, straightening her legs, bent at right-angles at the waist. I understood why as she began pushing down on my cock, sliding it into her now straightened throat.

After a minute or so, my step-mom reached the bottom of the shaft, her nose buried in my pubic hair. The tip of my cock must have reached almost to her sternum, and she moaned, her vocal cords thrumming on the bottom of my shaft. Raquel pulled up until only the head was inside her mouth, took a few deep breaths, then slid me back inside again, deep-throating my entire length in under a minute.

After several times up and down, she had sped up, and grabbing my hand, she placed it on her throat. I could feel the glans and shaft of my cock distending her throat as she moved up and down at a good pace, and it was a rather kinky feeling knowing my step-mom was fucking my entire length in and out of her throat. One of her hands steadied herself on my hip as she pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, and her other hand began stroking my balls with her nails.

I felt my balls tighten, and managed to grunt out, "Mom, I'm gonna come."

My step-mom groaned and kept going, and I could feel my orgasm building. "Watch out, mom, there'll be a lot of come. I haven't come in over eight and a half hours."

Raquel moaned, and deep-throated my entire length as I started coming. I squirted come deep inside her throat, coating her oesphagus, and she started coming up for air. I kept coming as she slid me up into her mouth, and a few spurts puffed out her cheeks. My step-mom tried to swallow, and gagged as I kept orgasming, almost drowning in my semen as it dribbled out of her nostrils, flooding her mouth, nose and throat. I pulled out of her mouth with a pop, and she swallowed her mouthful, then opened her mouth for more as I kept coming.

Arcs of sperm shot from my cock into her open mouth, and she closed her mouth and swallowed, come trickling out the sides of her mouth. Wads of come landed all over her face, in her eyelashes, on her forehead, in her brown hair, on her cheeks, dribbling down her chin. I lowered my aim, and lashes and lashes of come criss-crossed her neck and breasts as I emptied the contents of my balls all over my step-mother's upper body.

When I had finished, my step-mom tried to open her eyes, the lashes gummed with white, sticky semen, and she had to wipe them with her fingers first. She opened her eyes to stare at me, a stunned expression on her face. "Fuck!" She stared at her breasts and come-covered hands. "So much come..."

I noticed her voice was a little husky, no doubt her vocal cords were feeling a little abused after deep-throating my entire length. She started cleaning herself up, scooping up handfuls of come into her mouth, licking and sucking her fingers clean. She cleaned her face first, then her neck, gobbling my streams of sticky semen down like treacle.

Next she moved onto her breasts, cupping them and licking the come off them with her agile tongue. Finally she was as clean as she could get, and she looked at me, remnants of my come glistening on her skin like suntan lotion. "Wow, honey, that was incredible..." She stopped as she saw my cock, still rock-hard and ready for action again. "Fuck. You're still hard." My step-mom looked up at me, slightly pensive.

"It's ok, mom, I'll go easy on you, I promise." I gripped her by the wrists and pulled her to her feet, standing myself. I smiled and pulled her to me, kissing her full on the lips, slipping my tongue inside her mouth as she had taught me, tasting my salty come on her. My throbbing 12-inch cock was pressed against her tummy, and she moaned deep in her throat as I kissed her passionately. Her knees buckled a little, and I broke our kiss, looking into her eyes as I turned around and sat her down on the bed. Pushing her onto her back, I gave her instructions. "Now, try to relax. Spread your legs, and grip your ankles. That's it."

I looked at her then, drinking in the sight of my step-mother lying on the bed, legs spread in the splits, her hands holding her ankles to keep her stockinged legs apart. My gaze slid down from her come-smeared face to the magnificent globes on her chest, pushed together by the position of her arms. I licked my lips, liking what I saw, and let my gaze wander down further, to her shaved vulva, the inner labia parted slightly by the wide position of her legs. Using my thumb and forefinger, I spread her labia the rest of the way, then inserted two fingers in her wetness, using her juices to lube up her labia till they glistened. Raquel smiled at me, her cunt muscles squeezing my fingers, though there was still a tinge of fear in her eyes.

I smiled back at her, trying to reassure her, and moved my hips closer, then rubbed the head and length of my cock up and down her slit, using the combination of her juices and the pre-cum leaking from my slit to lube up. I placed the head at her entrance, looking into her eyes. "I love you, mom. This is the best present you could ever have given me." She smiled back at me, then craned her head to watch my flared glans pushing slowly into her, spreading her cunt lips around it. "Relax, mom. Just breath slow and deep."

She took a few breaths, her eyes still locked on the sight of the head of my cock slowly penetrating her. I paused, letting her grow accustomed to the sensation of her vulva wrapping around my penis, then pushed in another inch. The glans, as large, hard and glossy as an apple, was about three-quarters of the way in so far, and her pussy lips were stretched tight around it.

I pushed in further, now only a quarter of an inch from the edge of the flair, and watched her cunt lips go white with the strain, looking as though they would split at any moment. I bent down and kissed my step-mom, distracting her as I thrust in the last fraction of an inch, my cock finally inside her vagina with an audible 'pop'.

My step-mom cried out against my lips, then broke our kiss, letting her head flop back on the bed. She stared at the ceiling vacantly as I felt her cunt muscles move around me, trying to relax. After a few moments, she was a little less tight around me, and I smiled down at her as I straightened back up again. She craned her head up to look at my cock violating her pussy, the head now buried completely inside her. "I can't believe I fit you inside, honey."

I smiled at her words. "Never had a cock this big before, mom?"

She shook her head mutely, watching the veins throbbing in the thick shaft of my cock, mesmerized. I shifted my hips slightly, then starting pushing in a fraction of an inch at a time, the humongous head of my cock ploughing into the depths of her pussy. I stopped a few times to let my step-mom adjust, and after a few minutes, my balls pressed up against her ass-cheeks. My entire 12-inch monster cock was buried in my step-mom's twat, and I revelled in it.

My step-mom let go of her stockinged ankles and wrapped her legs and arms around me, clinging to me, her face white and sweating. "Wow, mom. You took my entire length, no one's ever done that before."

She beamed at my words, though her face was still quite pale. "Really? Who else has tried?"

I remembered my two girlfriends over the last three years. "Heather and Julia could both fit my thickness, but never my entire length. Most girls wouldn't even try to take me at all."

She nodded slowly, then pulled my head down towards her, kissing me passionately. When we broke off, she looked up at me, frowning slightly. "Honey, once we leave this bed, we can never do this again. I wanted you this once, as a birthday present, but we can't do this again."

I looked at her in shock. "No! You can't do this to me. I love you!"

She shook her head. "Honey..."

I interrupted, "No, you listen! I've wanted you since I was ten years old, when you married my father. He's dead now, and I only have you. Why can't we make love after this, I want you so bad...."

She looked at me sadly, speechless for a moment, then cuddled me to her. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry... That's why I said fucking and screwing, not making love, honey. We shouldn't be emotionally attached that way, it's wrong."

A red rage descended on me, and I looked down at Raquel, swallowing my rage. "Fucking and screwing, is it? Well, fine, that's what you'll get then."

I pulled my cock out of her as quickly as her wet tightness allowed, almost to the head, then ploughed back inside her. She lay back on the bed, her eyes closed, mouth open, face screwed up as I began fucking her brains out. A few more pumps and I had sped up sufficiently that every time I thrust in, her internal organs pushed up against her diaphragm, pushing air out of her lungs with a grunt each time, "Hnnggghhh! Hnnnggghhh! Hnnngghhh!"

My step-mother lay back, trying to slow down my now rapid pistoning with her legs as I heaved on top of her. That's when her first orgasm began. I thought she was screaming for help, so I clapped my hand over her mouth and kept fucking her tight little twat like a maniac, determined to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

Her cries muffled by my hand, tears squeezed out of the corners of her eyes as her eyes bugged out and she bucked and twisted beneath me. Her fingernails scratched furrows down my back as she convulsed. After a minute she subsided, and I removed my hand, slapping her lightly across the cheek as I rammed into her over and over again. "Bitch! Call for help again, and you'll regret it."

She gasped for breath, her cheek stinging red as she grunted beneath my assault. "Honey... Hnnngghh! That was... Hnnggghh! an orgasm! Hnnggghh!"

I frowned at her words, but she was unable to explain further as another intense orgasm ripped thru her. Watching her hands grip the sheets with whitened knuckles, the helpless muscle tremors in her entire body, her back arching, her head tilting back, I was finally convinced. "Jason... Hnnggh! Honey... Hnnngghh! I love you...."

I slowed my thrusts, then stopped, and she looked at me, her eyes blazing. "Don't stop, you incestuous bastard! Keep going, you mother-fucker! I'm close!"

I grinned and started pumping in and out again, watching her grit her teeth and close her eyes. A few more vicious thrusts and she was over the edge again, her cunt spasming around my massive cock as she thrashed beneath me, a tangle of arms and legs. I could feel myself nearing orgasm, and grinned evilly as I whispered in her ear, "Hey, mom, I'm gonna come inside you. I can feel my balls tightening, soon your son will be spurting his semen deep in your pussy."

That seemed to push her over the edge for the fourth time, and I bellowed as I shot my load inside her cleft. Come squelched out with each thrust as my cock pulsed inside her, squirting oodles and oodles of come deep in my step-mom's cunt. After a few more slower thrusts, I collapsed on top of her, utterly spent for the moment. Raquel was kissing my neck, holding me tightly in her arms as she murmured to me, "It's alright, honey, it's alright."

Once I had my breath back, I raised myself on my elbows and looked down into her eyes, frowning. "I'm sorry, mom, I lost it back there."

She smiled up at me, and ran a hand down my cheek. "Honey, I'm sorry. If you want my body, I won't deny it to you... You can have me whenever and however you want me."

I smiled at that, then bent down and kissed her gently as I pulled my huge cock out of her embrace. Sitting back on my knees, I looked at her violated cunt, stretched wide by my invasion, come streaming out of her abused fuck hole onto the bed sheets. I frowned again as a thought crossed my mind and we looked into each other's eyes as I lay down next to her. "What about your heart? I don't want just your body...."

She swallowed and looked away from me, but I captured her chin in one hand, making her look at me. "Honey.... Don't you want a girl your own age?"

I shook my head furiously. "No, I want you, mom. You're beautiful, and sexy, and smart, and fun. Everything I want in a woman, I want you for me, and me alone."

She melted at my words, her arms wrapping around me possessively as she whispered in my ear. "Honey, I want you to fist-fuck me...."

And I did, but that's another story.....