Raquel's Lover

Story Info
Raquel meets her online lover in real life.
2.3k words
3.79
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel has been keeping her online affair with a doctor secret for several years. She and Jay had been first friends then lovers .They spoke to each other on the phone a few times however both chickened out when it came down to having phone sex. Jay and Raquel both saw each other as friends with lots of benefits. They did not want to ruin their friendship over sex. Temptation, however, is hard to resist.

Raquel first began having her online relationship with Jay since she was 20 years old, now she is 27, happily married with a son of her own. She did not pursue her online relationship with the hot doctor because she was scared at the time to meet him for. Her marriage was fine, she felt loved, protected, and taken care of. But, she never forgot Jay or the steamy conversations she had with him online. She still would have lingering thoughts of him everyday. She told him lately that he was her number one fantasy.

It had been several years since Raquel and Jay had cyber sex. She tried to resist temptation by not engaging in cyber sex after she got married and that was 5 years ago. Now, Raquel was unsatisfied and frustrated with her life. She wanted to feel like a woman again but she only truly felt that way when she was talking to Jay. It's amazing how he made her feel as though she was his dark eyed tempest.

Raquel matured over the last couple of years and was finally ready to meet Dr Jay in real life. She loved her husband but the fire was slowly dying. She was desperate to feel sexy, to feel wanted, and to be taken. One day she did the unthinkable. Dr. Jay greeted her his usual way, wrote how he regretted not being able to continue his online affair into actual reality. Raquel felt excited, anxious, but confident in her response.

She wrote back that she wanted to meet up with him for drinks that night and perhaps have a little getaway for the weekend. Her husband and son were gone with his family for a mini vacation. Raquel had everything planned out. She told her husband she was not feeling well and hoped he would understand. Her husband was a kind, patient man and accepted her answer. Besides, his mother would be there to help take care of her son while they were gone to Martha's Vineyard.

Jay was happily surprised. He always had a thing for Raquel. She was warm, funny, energetic, and most of all she got him excited when she was online. She was quite sexy from the pictures she sent him. Raquel was Latin, with medium length dark hair and blonde highlights, light hazel eyes, a trim but curvy figure, and breasts that could fill him hands. He could not believe his eyes when he read the message she sent him about meeting up. Jay knew she married to another man but he always wanted her. It was not as though he did not look for other women. Women flocked to him, he was charming, easy to get along with, and was well endowed with an 8.5 inch cock. He wrote back to meet him at a bar in his town. They would just meet up for drinks but if things worked out, perhaps more. They were both in agreement to let their fantasies run wild over the weekend if they wanted.

Raquel's heart was pounding like crazy. She wanted so much to be faithful to her husband. They have a beautiful home, a wonderful friendship, and her husband always tried to keep her happy with jewelry, cell phones, clothes, anything her eyes touched. They also have a beautiful son that they both adored. Raquel was lost in her thoughts. She could possibly just meet Dr Jay in the bar, end up not liking him, and then go home. At least she would know that he was not the man she fantasized about all those years. She kept going back and forth between having fabulous sex with a friend or staying faithful to her husband. If she stayed faithful, she would remain frustrated and unhappy. The stakes were high but in the end Raquel decided she was going to do it. She wanted more than anything to feel sexy again.

She was going to wear her low cut black wrap dress, the black strappy stilettos and no panties. That was the deal. No panties. Jay told her he especially did not want any panties.

That night, Raquel packed an overnight bag, informed her husband over the phone that she was going to spend time at a friend's house over the weekend. She took much care of her appearance, made sure her hair was shiny, and away from her face, her make up was minimal but alluring. She only black eyeliner and red lips and slight blush on her cheeks. Raquel could not believe she was truly doing this as she drove to the bar Jay wanted her to meet him at. After she parked her car, her hands were shaking, her heart was racing, and she was very excited. Raquel was slowly getting wet by the thought of meeting Jay for the first time.

When she got inside the bar, the scene was lively and festive with bright lights and people enjoying themselves. A couple of men glanced her way as she meandered through the crowd. She smiled as they wore wolfish grins. She sat down in one of the booths and ordered a dry martini. Raquel's phone rang, she glanced down at the caller ID and it was him. .Jay said he was just parking and would be there soon. Raquel took in deep breaths, crossed her legs, and drank her martini slowly. She self consciously ran her hand through her long hair. It was especially glossy and silky smooth. She could not will her body to stop shivering from nervous excitement. She wished she was as confident in real life as she was online.

She felt a warm hand on her back. Raquel jumped slightly and turned around.

I knew I would recognize you anywhere. I noticed all the stares heading your way. You look amazing," Jay was finally here standing in front of her in all his glory. He had a white oxford shirt, dark wash blue jeans, and dark brown Italian leather shoes.

Raquel got up and gave him a hug.

"I can't believe I am doing this! You look very nice," Raquel smiled at him. She liked the black bomber jacket he had on.

They both sat down, Jay ordered a beer for himself. They talked about what they did all day, what funny things her son says and does, and how much fun they both had with each other online.

"I am glad we both can talk this easily to each other. It's very nice to finally meet you. I mean, I always wanted to meet you but I did not want to ruin anything between us," Jay told her as he scanned her dress. Her dress showed off her voluptuous breasts and tiny waist. He could not believe his eyes. She was more enticing in person than ever in the pictures.

Raquel put her hand over his, touching him slightly, encouraging him to do the same. She smiled warmly at him, her eyes sparkled, and they laughed easily with each other as though they knew each other for years.

Jay leaned in close, and whispered in her ear, "Did you agree to my little request?" He asked jokingly referring to his request about no panties.

Raquel giggled, blushed, and nodded her head.

Jay slid his hand under her black dress and rested on her bare thigh. He whispered softly "Do you still want to do this? Because you are driving me crazy right now in this dress."

Raquel's eyes flashed. "I thought a lot about this but this is something I always wanted to do with you."

Jay immediately got uncomfortable with the raging hard on she was giving him. "Then let's get out of here. As long as you are in, I am in too."

Raquel got up nervously and followed him out the door. She trusted him. There was a special bond she felt with him that she never felt with anyone else. Jay grabbed her hand and escorted her to his car. They were both quite in his car. He drove the newest Infinite model. Jay accelerated through the traffic; he was excited to be with her. He enjoyed her company and could not wait until she was naked and writhing in his arms.

They drove to a near-by hotel, parked and walked together inside. Jay booked a classy suite all the accommodations. He obviously had a lot of plans for the weekend. Jay grabbed the key and took her by the hand to lead her to their room.

When they got inside, Jay threw his jacket off and reached for Raquel. He held her face with his large hands, kissing her, rubbing his tongue against hers. He pushed her gently against the door, tasting her lips, licking all the soft contours of her lips, enjoying the natural pout. Raquel moaned softly, ran her fingers through his short black hair, her body screamed to be touched. Her legs parted on their own, she could feel her wetness pooling down her thighs. Her nipples hardened immediately. Raquel felt as though she was on fire, she wanted him to fuck her so badly. It had been so long since she had a thorough fucking.

"You are so sexy, so pretty nice big eyes." Jay said as he stroked her arms, running his hands up and down her sensitive skin. Raquel could not get enough of him; she ran her hands down his chest, his abdomen, unbuttoning his shirt urgently. She loved the hard planes of his body, she gasped when his shirt came off. She licked her lips greedily at the sight of tanned, well muscled chest. He was packing nice abs. She licked his nipples which caused Jay to shudder. He held her head as she sucked and licked at both his nipples. Jay broke out of her grasp, pulled her dress over her head in one smooth motion. His lips got dry staring at her nude body. Her fair skin was glowing; he could not take his eyes off her large 36 C cup breasts, with the dark nipples, smooth stomach, with tiny waist, and a well rounded ass. Her breath came rapidly; she bit her lips, and closed her eyes.

Jay bent his head and sucked hard on her breasts, rubbing his fingers against her nipples, squeezing tightly, loving how she responded to his touch. His tongue worshipped her, she moaned loudly, as he bit gently on them. Jay spread her legs, ran his hand down to her shaved naked pussy, and got even more turned on when his fingers came back dripping wet. He circled her clit rhythmically which made her to gyrate her hips against him. She screamed at him to fuck her right then. Raquel jumped on him, straddling him around his waist, rubbing her large tits against his naked chest. She was hornier than she was felt before!

Jay took her to bed, threw down the covers, and then pulled the blanket over them. His brown eyes scanned her face, her aroused flushed appearance, her quivering red lips. He wanted her to suck on his cock so he slid her head down to his hard-on. She eagerly went down on him, using her tongue, her wet mouth to suck, sliding up and down in rhythm driving him to madness. His cock was engorged, enjoying her enthusiastic groans. Raquel could not wait until his huge cock was riding her until she could not stand it anymore. Her wetness pooled down her inner thighs. She started humping him on his knee. Wanting his cock to fuck her all night, her pussy was quivering with need.

Jay furiously switched positions; he pushed her back down on the bed, and went down on her. He lapped at her pussy lips, drinking in her juices, inserted a long finger inside her. Raquel screamed for more and gyrated against his hand. He pushed in and out with finger, and then inserted two which caused her to writhe desperately against the sheets. He rubbed mercilessly against her clit, making her scream. He started kissing her again, drinking in her cries, then levered himself on his arms. Jay spread her thighs and slowly let the tip of his cock slide in, Raquel lifted her hips to have more of him inside her. He held her down, pulled her arms over head and then let the rest of his huge cock enter her dripping awaiting pussy.

She begged for more, losing her voice, groaning when he almost filled her with his 8 and a half inches of manhood. He then began fucking her rapidly, letting her feel how huge he was, how he filled every inch of her. Her juices flowed out with every thrust he made; it drove her crazy with yearning when his cock brushed against her clit. She started cumming, her eyes rolled back; she screamed his name out loud.

Jay turned her on back, lifted up her ass, and pistoned his hips aggressively against her. He grabbed her tight firm ass, molded her cheeks, she pushed back against him. Raquel spread her legs further, she tightened her inner muscles. Jay groaned out loud, He continued pumping inside her until he started cumming also. He fell onto his back and pulled her against him. Raquel never felt more gratified or alive until this day. They drifted off to sleep until both of them were in the mood again the next day...