Rare Breed Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter.
2k words
4.51
16.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

The girls had gone out shopping for baby clothes with a pregnant Zoe. Shane and the guys were sitting outside under a shady tree on the wooden seats. "So tell me, how did you guys meet your mates?" He asked them. "Since you all know how I met Maret, I figure it's your turn. So come on, let's start with Zane the father to be!" He laughed.

"Ok!" He thought back to the day they met. "It was the first day of my cooking class, the instructor had everyone team up in pairs. As luck or fate would have it my partner was Zoe."

"The moment her scent hit me, I was a goner. Zoe turned to me. Her eyes were wide, as she too felt it." The mating pull amongst were is impossible to fight. "Needless to say that first class was the best and worst day of the course. Neither of us could concentrate on the work. We kept looking at the clock wishing the class would end."

"We almost ran from the class and took off into the forest," he smiled as he remembered the frenzy as clothes were tossed everywhere. We shifted and admired each other's animal forms. Then we shared our first kiss. "The funny part is after we had mated and were still joined. We finally spoke for the first time. Since we had an hour before I could disengage. We talked about family, likes and dislikes. By the time we came apart, we knew each other's life's history."

"Both of us loved cooking and wanted to own a restaurant, we both had close families. Once we finished the courses and were both qualified chefs. Zoe, her sisters and I bought the restaurant. Then one night Tasma and Allison went out to a new club in town. That's where they both met these guys." He finished and looked at Brandon to continue.

Brandon laughed. "Yeah! That was some night." He chuckled and glanced at his brother. It was only a spur of the moment decision to go there. Carl's co-worker had told him about it, so we decided to check it out. The place was packed. We were making our way through the crowd and I almost knocked this gorgeous blonde over. She turned around and shoved me back." He had to laugh at the memory. "My Tasma has always been feisty!"

"Anyway after she calmed down, I noticed her leaning into me frowning and inhaling deeply. She looked stunned. She looked me straight in the eyes and says to me. You're a vampire, my name is Tasma and you are my true mate."

"I was dumbfounded, here was this gorgeous woman telling me she was mine. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to her table, where gorgeous woman sat she was almost a mirror image of the other one. Only her hair was slightly lighter and long. I finally came to my senses and introduced us. Then to top it off her sister gets real close to Carl and does the same thing her sister did to me. She tells Carl her name is Allison and that she is his true mate."

Carl continued "So both Brandon and I leaned in to 'OUR' mates and scented them. I tell you man! I got the hardest boner I've ever had, just from that one sniff." "Yeah got that right!" agreed Brandon. Worst was we had to put up with it most of the night. The girls were determined to dance and enjoy the club before we could bond with them." Carl groaned at the memory.

Brandon chuckled "It was the longest night of our lives, and we've been around thousands of years!" "When we finally left." Brandon continued. "The girls rang their other sisters and told them they wouldn't be home that night. That they were going to be mating with their life's partners. Carl and I just looked at each other. We couldn't believe our luck. The fact they're werecats didn't worry us in the slightest. It only made them more intriguing." He laughed.

"Brandon and I shared an apartment at the time. When we got there we didn't even stop for drinks. We each took our girl and went to our rooms. I know it is hard for you to understand but when I finally bit into her neck and drank from her. It was the most exquisite sensation I have ever felt, then when I had Tas drink from me. Man! I almost blew my load again. She was superb!" "Everything he said and more!" Carl added.

"So," Shane asked with the hint of a smile in his eyes. "Are you two looking forward to being a dad someday?"

"I'd like nothing more but I suppose we'll see what happens when they go into heat again!" Carl smiled at his brother who nodded in agreement.

Shane smiled "Well, I'd like to show you something. It will explain what I have seen." He said as he got up and led them to the spare rooms. His new brothers just stared. What had seemed like two bedrooms was actually one large nursery. The wall between the two rooms had been removed. Along the walls were specially made cots. Two were made to hold four babies; the other two were made to hold three babies. The ones that would hold four was painted blue. While the other two were painted pink.

There were change tables, comfy chairs, book cases filled with kiddie books. The walls had a mural of a forest on them including one large tree. Around the tree were four large Cheetahs, a Mountain lion, a Wolf and two Vampires sitting around its base. The ceiling could be opened to allow the night sky to be seen through reinforced glass. It could be closed in bad weather or to block out the bright sun.

The carpet was a mix of browns and greens with a leaf pattern scattered through it. The whole room looked like a forest clearing. Even the light looked like the moon at night. There were stuffed toys on the cots and chairs.

"Shane! When did you do all this? Zane said swallowing hard as he was on the verge of tears. As he stared at the painting of them in animal form.

"Actually I have your Alpha to thank, I told him what I saw and wanted to do. So he had your talented pack members build the cots and paint the mural. He also said he would send some omegas to help with the little ones. I just had to call someone to do the technical side of things with the ceiling.

An artist friend of mine painted the picture of the Cheetahs, Mountain Lion, Wolves and Vampires. Nice touch of family don't you think? Then I had the carpet laid before they moved everything in.

It was all done while you were all at work. I had the time since my employees can run the clinic without me." He smiled at their dumbfounded expressions.

"So guys, do you want to break the news to your mates? Zane will have four sons, as will I; you two will have three beautiful little girls each. So we will have a house full of children." He grinned.

The guys couldn't hide their tears of joy. Brandon hugged Shane. "Thank you man! That is awesome, I'm going to be the daddy of three baby girls, and I can't wait to show this amazing room to Tas."

Carl also hugged Shane. "I can't wait to see Allison's face when I show her the room!"

"I showed Maret last night, she was blown away. I made her promise not to say anything to the girls. I think it is something for you guys to share." He said smiling as he remembered Maret's reaction. "Oh and guys, you don't have to wait til they go into heat. They are already pregnant!" He laughed at the shock of the twins faces. Zane was having fits of laugher as he watched his brother's reactions.

Shane suggested they go into the living room and have a drink. He poured two glasses of O neg for Brandon and Carl. They looked like they needed it. It would help to calm their nerves, while they waited for their mates to come home. He and Zane settled for a glass of red wine.

Maret and Shane burst out laughing as the guys grabbed their mates. They hardly gave them enough time to put down their purchases. The sounds of squeals of excitement echoed through the house, as the girls were shown to the nursery. Maret and Shane just sat on the couch and cuddled, and enjoyed listening to their family's cries of joy.

"Oh, Shane you are amazing, I am so happy that I chose to go to the mountains to think. You are the best thing that has ever happened to this family. We all love you so much. I can't wait to have our boys meet their dad!" Maret threw her arms around his neck and kissed him til they were breathless. "You truely are a rare breed!"

"No my love, It's me who is amazed. I have waited so long to find the family I've been desperately longing for. Now I can't express the joy I feel, when I hear their happiness because of something I've done. It is only a fraction of the happiness that you have all given me." He husked as he swallowed a lump in his throat. Fighting back the tears of joy threatening to spill.

Maret could feel the pain in his voice of the years of loneliness he had lived through. She took his hand and led him to their bedroom. She pushed him onto the bed and started to remove his clothes. He helped her remove hers. She captured his lips in a searing kiss. Then started kissing down his muscular chest and stomach. His cock standing to attention, just waiting to be surrounded by her plump red lips. She engulfed his member and swallowed. A deep rumbling purr escaped his lips.

He grabbed her and had her flat on her back in the blink of an eye. He sucked her breasts, tenderly. He kissed and licked his way down her luscious body. Stopping to gaze at her when he got to her pink wet lower lips. He looked into her eyes and licked his lips, giving a wicked smile as he shifted his tongue into that of his cat. He drove his long ruff tongue into her pussy. Eliciting purrs of pleasure, she writhed on his tongue. The ruff texture of his tongue bringing her closer to orgasm.

He growled deep in his chest, enjoying the taste of her juices. He felt her tighten around him letting out a loud yowl as she exploded. He lapped up every drop. Licking his lips he flipped her over. Placed his hard shaft into her waiting pussy and rammed into her. His thrust so fast it was a blur. He pushed deep one last time holding her tight, he sprayed her insides with his cum with a yowl of pleasure. He trembled with the aftershocks of his passion. He rolled them to their sides and cuddled her close panting. "Thank you gorgeous," he said planting a kiss to her forehead.

They snoozed for a few hours, and then headed to the kitchen for dinner. When they got there Zane had been busy cooking up a storm. It was his way of showing his appreciation for everything Shane had done for the family. They all sat round the large dining room table. Eating and chatting about the children that would be arriving within nine months. Zoe said they would be needing an even bigger dining table. Then laughed when she pictured the kitchen looking like a cafeteria.

Brandon suggested they pay the pack craftsmen to make one. They would need one to seat twenty two people. It was mind boggling. Then the subject turned to names, they needed to find fourteen names. The debate on names went on for hours. Everyone was on an emotional high. The joy and happiness was palatable. It was past midnight before everyone finally wished each other a goodnight.

The house was silent; they all slept contentedly enjoying the peace while it lasts. For in the not too distant future the sound of children would fill their home.

The End.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers