Rare Breed Revisited

Story Info
Life with the kids.
1.7k words
4.44
19.2k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

Bedlam!! Was the best way to describe the first few weeks after the births! Their mates had all decided that since they became pregnant in their animal forms. They would spend the last few weeks of their pregnancies in animal form. That way the children could be born in their animal form as well. Making childbirth much easier and allowing Shane to deliver them all.

Shane stood in the doorway of the nursery. He marvelled at the beautiful sleeping kittens and pups snuggled in a pile on the thick mattress on the floor. Since they all preferred to sleep together in their animal forms the cribs had been removed. The four boys belonging to Zoe and Zane all looked like their mother in human form but took after their dad in their animal form as they were all wolves. Zachary, Zeke, Zoran and Zafar all one side of the mattress.

Then there were the girls which for some reason, were the spitting image of their dads in human form but were Cheetahs in their animal form. This filled their dads with immense pleasure. Tasman and Brandon's little girl Tacit, Tad, and TiVo. Were just as stunningly beautiful as Allison and Carl's girls Ada, Adela and Alida sleeping snuggled together in the middle of the mattress.

Then there were his little men. They were a mix of both in animal form, mountain lion with Cheetah markings. They were beautiful and his pride and joy. Maret was thrilled that they looked more like him in human form although their hair and eyes were definitely their mother's. Mitcham, Montego, Meyer and Myles were peacefully sleeping on the other side of the girls. Even in sleep the boys protected the girls.

Being in animal form most of the time made looking after them a lot less time consuming. When they were hungry they would run to their moms. They would shift and lay on the floor while the kids fed. If one of the mates had to go out. They knew to go to any of the other moms to suckle. When they get older they would be told to shift to human to learn to walk. At that point they would also be taught to speak verbally instead of mentally. So when they go to school they would be on equal footing with the other students.

The sound of fourteen small fur balls pelting down the stairs. Was the signal for everyone to get up. The men would fix breakfast while their mates fed their young. Then while their mates ate they would take the brood outside. After taking care of their needs it was play time. Zane's sister Celeste and brother in-law Mick along with his niece and nephew Bridget and James arrived. They were coming to take the kids back to the pack for the day to visit their Alphas/grandad Leyland and Granma Crystal.

The Alphas thought their parents could use some time on their own. So ask if the kids could spend the day with them. The pack adored the little ones and were all looking forward to playing with them. It was also good for them to be amongst the pack learning all the scents of the different member of their extended family. Besides Leyland loved have all his grandchildren around him. He thought of all of them as his grandchildren.

Zane was all too pleased to agree as was everyone else. No one would pass up time alone with their mates. The men went inside to have breakfast with their mates and inform them they had the day to themselves. Each of the men scooped up their mate into their arms. They were not going to pass up the opportunity to spend the day making love to them.

Shane lowers a giggling Maret to their bed. Stripping them both in record time. He then proceeded to slowly kiss and lick every inch of her body. He stopped at her milk laden breasts and sipped at each, then slowly moved lower. He looked up and gazed into her eyes as his liked his lips as he hovered over her hot centre. "Do you the rough tongue or soft, my love?" He said in a husky voice. She smiled seductively. "Rough you know I love the feel of your cats tongue on me!" She purred.

He grinned shifted his tongue to that of his cat. He started licking from her rose bud making sure he rimmed her for a few moments. Then moved to her nub and slowly circled his tongue around it several times. Marets groans were getting louder as her stomach tightened. She could feel herself getting close and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

His cock was harder then he could ever remember it being and ached to enter her but wanted her to cum first. He ploughed his tongue deep into her pussy and his thumb massaged her nub. She screamed his name as she tumbled over the edge in ecstasy! As she panted and her pussy pulse he lick up her offering before he thrust his member into her. He let out a loud yowl of pleasure as her pulsing sheath enveloped him, gripping him in a velvet glove. He couldn't hold of no longer he hammered into her at inhuman speed. He loved the way her pussy grabbed him. It was all too much for him he could feel his shaft thicken and his balls tighten. It only took two more thrusts and he roared his release coating her insides with his seed.

Meanwhile down the hall.

Carl and Allison started stripping as soon as the door closed. He slowly stalked over to her. His twin had opened his link so they could both feel what each other felt. It intensified the experience and they moved in sync toward their mates. He captured her lips in a searing kiss not stopping until they were breathless. He backed her to the bed and roughly pushed her back. Allison loved it when he was so randy that it bought out his feral side. He pounced on her savagely taking her nipple into his mouth sucking some of the milk in them.

He nipped her neck just enough to get a lick of her delicious essence. He moved at lightning speed to engulf her clit and suck hard. He elongated his fangs and sunk them in around her hard nub. Again only taking a sip before closing it. That nip was enough to send her into ecstasy before she had time to come down from her bliss. He drove his rock hard shaft into her. He rammed it in hard and fast, over and over. He pounded her for what seemed like forever. Finally she felt him thicken within her and with one final thrust he let go and filled her with his hot seed as he drove his fangs into her neck and drank deeply. He closed the wound and gasped for air as he and his brother both came down from their releases.

Unlike the others Zane took his mate into the wood. He wanted to take her in their animal form. He wanted to chase her down and mount her. Zoe loved the idea of him having to fight for his prize. She kissed him and shifted and took off into the wood. She did cut her sped back a bit; after all she did want him to catch her. Zane could hear her thoughts and chuckled knowing she would be slowing down her speed for him.

The raced though the forest until they came to the small lake about two miles from the house. Zane pounced from behind a rock landing on her back. She let out a squeal of surprise. "How did you get here so fast?" She gasped at him mentally. "Honey, you always end up at this lake. I know you love to be fucked here. I took a short cut." He said into her mind. "We do this in our animal form first, then when we come apart. I want us to shift so I can make you cum over and over!" He mentally sent her.

He mounted her and took the scruff of her neck into his mouth to hold her still as his red hard dripping cock found her pussy. He plunged it deep into her. She yowled in pleasure loving the feel of his huge cock wedged deep inside her. She ground her back into him. He continued to pound her harder with each thrust until his knot lodged and locked. He howled his release and held still as his seed pumped into her. He rolled on his side taking her with him. He lay there listening to Zoe purr in contentment. He licked her behind her ear. The stayed in this form until he could detach. Then the shifted to human and to made love several more time.

By the time everyone gathered in the kitchen for a very late lunch. They all looked pretty much sated and relaxed. The all laughed when Zane suggested that his dad take the kids at least once a week. Leyland called and said instead of them bringing the kids back. They should come over and have dinner with them and then take the kids home. So they slowly got up and took a very leisurely stroll over to the pack compound. All thinking about their wonderful day and looking forward to an enjoyable evening with the pack.

Once the kids were fed, they spent the hours talking to Leyland. He was all for the idea of have the kids their one day a week. His eyes lit up at the thought. He truly was an amazing man. It was midnight by the time they took their offspring home. Zoe and Zane carried two each as did Shane and Maret. Brandon and Carl also carried two of their beautiful children while their mates cuddled one each. They didn't rush home they were all just enjoying the walk snuggling their children and enjoying the company of the family and being in the forest they all loved so much.

Life couldn't be better. The pack Omegas looked after the children while they were at work. The restaurant was doing well. Shane decided he only needed to go into the clinic three times a week. So he could spend more time with the children. Carl made sure he only worked days so he could spend the evenings with his girls and nights loving his mate. Sigh bliss.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers